It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH hits back at ‘odd’ Netanyahu criticism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Things are heating up between Israel and the White House as the disagreement over Israel's continued settlement building increases. The White House claims that the continuous building of settlements derails the peace process in the Middle-east. Israel claims that for the US to want to stop the settlement building is "un-American."

It was the latest volley in the increasingly strained relationship between Netanyahu and President Obama, which took another hit last week over plans to build a new housing development on disputed territory.

Last week, a Jerusalem city official approved plans to build the project in Givat Hamatos, leading the Obama administration to warn the construction could distance Israel from "even its closest allies" and cast doubts about its commitment to peace talks with the Palestinians.
Netanyahu fired back in an interview on CBS' "Face the Nation," calling the condemnation "baffling."

"It's against the American values. And it doesn't bode well for peace," he said. "The idea that we'd have this ethnic purification as a condition for peace, I think it's anti-peace."

Mid-East peace hinges on this one detail. They do indeed have every right to exist but should not pour salt on the wounds of the defeated in my opinion. Why doesn't Israel see that there will never be peace until they stop the settlement building? At least temporarily, if nothing else.

thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
If usa would go and push israelis back to what it supposed to be their land, before all the land grabbing it would be great. Maybe we could see peace progress over midd-east finally. Its just does not sound very likely yet but i am hopeful something will change or we get another wars going on and then more the same and so on.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

It's an ethnic thing. You wouldn't understand.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Netanyahu is the worst kind of zionist war monger to exist on Earth. He will not stop. He wants to wipe Palestine off the map and has made efforts to do so with blatant disregard for civilian life. The US is no better, either.

Israel wouldn't even exist as a country if it wasn't for the US and the UN. How easy it is for Bibi Netanyahu to forget that he is occupying what formerly was Palestine. Israel is just lines on a map.

I really hope he falls down a flight of stairs and breaks his neck. Without him calling the shots maybe peace talks in the region would actually mean something.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

It never would have been their land had the Allies not won WW2. Truman and a group of trustees in the UN just decided to tell the ethnic Jewish people of the world they had a spot to immigrate. Just happened to be right in the middle of Palestine, and smack dab on the hub of 3 major religious centers. Conevient, eh?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Looks like the stars are already rolling in. Congrats, buddy. First "anti-zionist" post on a netanyahu thread. Curious about your nick though... Aren't Masons supposed to support good will towards men and not wish death upon others? Or is that just what they tell us?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

It never would have been their land had the Allies not won WW2. Truman and a group of trustees in the UN just decided to tell the ethnic Jewish people of the world they had a spot to immigrate. Just happened to be right in the middle of Palestine, and smack dab on the hub of 3 major religious centers. Conevient, eh?

And it never would have been palestine if the romans hadn't have declared it such after the Jewish uprising there, you know... back when it was called Judea.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

My views are my own. Netanyahu is a warmonger and the world would be a better place without him. He's not interested in peace. He's interested in conquering.

I could give 2 steaming piles of crap about stars. The content is important, little rating systems are meaningless.
edit on 7-10-2014 by AnonyMason because: there you go, have some stars DeadSeraph.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Guten Morgen from a frigid Flori-Duh- (cold enough to make an Antlantean wear a robe, with long pants underneath...)

You mean our 51st state, Israel? This has been FUBAR since 1947 (don't tell/type anyOne I may want to ® that as a jingle for some condos..)

What this "common passerby" finds ironic is, part of the 'foe de jour's' fight has to do with their "Own Land" similar to the "Chosen land for the Chosen People" It is okay for the Jew™ but the 'Goy' has to pee UP a rope? You'd think that these 2 Bro's of Abraham would've had enough fighting over The TempleMount, the Jew™ won't let the Muslim™ who won't let the Jew™ have their own spot.. ALL the while the Chris†ian™ fights amongst their own Self.. "You're a Chris†ian religion™ but You aren't Chris†ian.. (Quit knocking at My door and trying to recruit Me.. Y'all went from 144k to now 144k "groups" that sounds CROWDED to Me.. I'll catch the next shuttle, Thanks)

With Israel's #4 military that the U.S. paid for why does the U.S. even get involved?

namaste

••• Reminder *** Anti-Zionism is NOT anti-semiticism.

Shalom

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Netanyahoo is the worst kind of power broker alive because he just loves power and the right to kill 'legally'. He also wants to carry out crimes that he and his ilk have always screamed about Germany committing against his people.

The hypocrisy stinks to his high heaven. People automatically know right from wrong usless they are psychopathic and I leave you go guess which he is.

Its a pity because Israel could be the country that shows the rest of the world how to live but…..

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Ethnic thing? You mean a "my group is better than your group, thing?"

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

If the USA managed to rein in Israel to its existing borders, make it dampen its aggressive posture and even apologies to Palestinians and Muslims..

.. Muslim fanatics would still hate them, want their destruction and openly try to destroy the US.

the chance to mend ties between the Muslim world and the west was back in the 50's.

Now, we are compelled to have Israel survive, because the confidence and air of superiority it would give fanatical Muslims to destroy Israel (not to mention the nuclear munitions they would get) would be to greater a pill to swallow.

Like it or not, Israel are the USA testicles.. now and forever!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Netanyahu is the worst kind of zionist war monger to exist on Earth. He will not stop. He wants to wipe Palestine off the map and has made efforts to do so with blatant disregard for civilian life. The US is no better, either.

Israel wouldn't even exist as a country if it wasn't for the US and the UN. How easy it is for Bibi Netanyahu to forget that he is occupying what formerly was Palestine. Israel is just lines on a map.

I really hope he falls down a flight of stairs and breaks his neck. Without him calling the shots maybe peace talks in the region would actually mean something.

Let's not get too emmotional. This thread is about Netanyahu and the White House (Obama). I see that there is tension between the two because I think Obama isn't allowing Netanyahu (Israel) a free pass to do whatever. This is my intended focus and where this focus will lead us to.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

If the USA managed to rein in Israel to its existing borders, make it dampen its aggressive posture and even apologies to Palestinians and Muslims..

.. Muslim fanatics would still hate them, want their destruction and openly try to destroy the US.

the chance to mend ties between the Muslim world and the west was back in the 50's.

Now, we are compelled to have Israel survive, because the confidence and air of superiority it would give fanatical Muslims to destroy Israel (not to mention the nuclear munitions they would get) would be to greater a pill to swallow.

Like it or not, Israel are the USA testicles.. now and forever!

I was working with the idea that Israel is nothing more than a satelite US. They are doing to the Palestinians what we (US) did to the American Indian. It was wrong back then and it's still wrong now. Only this time around, the stakes are higher.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I really hope he falls down a flight of stairs and breaks his neck.

I think the admin should add a 5* button for special posts like yours...
This really made me laugh a lot, thank you!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I imagine a world of peace...

& isn't it funny, well not haha funny, but almost ironically...

The US isn't really that well received in the Middle East, & rightly so for certain reasons...
Imagine how that would change if they continued this condemnation of Israel expansion & forced them back to Palestinian wishes of pre1967 borders...

The love would begin to flow from the Middle East, "death to America" would probably not pass through the lips of even the most extreme...

& all it takes is a little action...

I knew I liked Obama for a reason...
& him and his representatives are doing a good job in telling Israel what's good...

It's a shame he only has a couple more years, because I think given another term he'd have sorted this # out & Israel would be back where it belongs...
A tiny blip on the map a third of its current stature!!!

I too hope that Netanyahu falls down a flight of stairs and breaks his neck, maybe if we all use out collective will power...
Well...
Mind over matter & anti-matter!!!
edit on 7-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: God damned auto-correct!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

source

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: Aliensun

Ethnic thing? You mean a "my group is better than your group, thing?"

Well, ...yeah!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Its not quite so simple. During WWI, the English negotiated the Balfour Agreement promising the few Jews living in Palestine and the Zionists in Germany that if they helped kick the ottomans out of Palestine, the English would support the creation of Israel.

After WWII, nobody wanted the Jews. The Congressional record contains chilling accounts of antisemitism. Jews had been kicked out of many European countries and american congressmen and senators refused to have them dumped in the US.

The Balfour Agreement provided a mechanism to create a homeland for the Jews. Many countries endorsed it through the newly formed United Nations.

Had Germany won the war, they may have also agreed.

The sickness started as Israel gained military power and went down the ethnic cleaning route exemplified by the United States and the Manifest Destiny where Indians were scrubbed off their land.

Netanyahu sees Palestinians as less than human. He's a very sick man, a veritable disease that the world must eliminate.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Many people on this site put the USA down. I however still love this country. This USA NEEDS to stand up and deliver freedom. Turkey is hurting seriously. If we can help, we should. Obama is lame!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join