It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISGUSTED...Is This How It Goes Down In The USA?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
US Customs asks travelers...

"HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO...INTERACTED WITH...CARED FOR...ASSISTED...LIVED IN...VISITED...TRAVELED THRU..." etc..."WEST AFRICA"

Answers given to and obviously accepted by US Customs...

I never came into contact with an Ebola patient even though I'm from Monrovia.
I'm not from Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal or DRC. I am however, from Guinea.
I lied on my US customs paper in Liberia, but not to the US.
I'm not sick. I'm fine...just look at me!

Really???? Really? Is this is how it all goes down...huh? Just like that. Simply, fill out this bullcrap US Customs form and "PLEASE...tell us the truth".

"Well, you see I...."
"Ummm...nope...no contact here...never!"
"Well, I never...how could you ask me that!"
"What you mean Ebola? Do I look like I have Ebola"
"Nope, I just left Brussels"
"No, well... I just left France the other day, check my passeport"
"No... I just left the UK, yesterday"
"Hmmm...let me tink...no, I just left Germany 2 days ago...why do you ask, is something wrong?"

Come the capital "F" on people!!!!!!! Serious? Are you folks that are employed by the TSA, DHS and CDC that freaking stupid! Do you not care even about your own family at the very least? We all saw pics of you guys on that plane in Newark, New Jersey today, Saturday October 4, 2014! The cops had on those stupid blue gloves...sure. Yet, their sleeves were rolled up to their elbows!!!!!!!!! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that was a mistake. What's even worse...you idiots boarded that plane in such a manner, completely unprepared for anything. What's the freaking point there? I just don't get it. Did you forget you live in the US? What "F" is wrong with you people? If your superiors are screwing up...then god dang it, you better make a decision in their lack of determination for the sake of all of us. Pull your heads out of your asses for a second and think about how your decisions affect 350 million people. WTF?

Anyway....obviously, I'm pissed. there's a serious, serious, severe disconnect in communication somewhere. If you guys don't get it or aren't being trained....please for the love of country, please let me keep my tax dollars. I'll come do the freaking job for free. I mean that. This is disgraceful and I'm being nice.

Don't go asking me what qualifies me to pass judgement. Don't go asking me what I know...etc. I know enough to determine that what I've seen the past 5 days is wrong and out of place. If you don't know this too, something is seriously wrong with you.

Be mad...I could careless

edit on 10/5/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: date

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
FREEEDDDDOMMMMM

edit on 5-10-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Are you folks that are employed by the TSA, DHS and CDC that freaking stupid!

Ummm, if it looks like a duck ... you know the rest.

Do you not care even about your own family at the very least?

They're so stupid they don't think that far ahead. Seriously.

If I were somehow made POTUS for a day, that guy Dr. Frieden and his entire advisory staff, would be on the next bird smoking its way to Liberia. They have all the answers to solving this thing 'over there' and they seem to be quite sure there's little risk being around Ebola patients.

They'd be singing a different tune if they themselves weren't on that privileged evacuation and continuity of government plan.
edit on 5102014 by Snarl because: omitted word

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

America is a country where if you have Ebola, you can fly and even upgrade to first class on any flight. . .

And at the same time. . . . .

Criticize the administrations policy and be put on a "no-fly" list.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Don't go asking me what qualifies me to pass judgement. Don't go asking me what I know...etc. I know enough to determine that what I've seen the past 5 days is wrong and out of place.

Good for you. A blind man can see what's wrong here buddy. Now step it up and come up with a plan to fix what's wrong. Do you have what it takes to make it right?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

edit on 10/5/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

I'm not your buddy, pal. I don't appreciate your sarcasm...so scram. It's totally unwarranted.

This is a serious situation and your disrespect isn't needed or necessary.This is a RANT posted in the RANT FORUM in case you missed that part...I didn't ask your opinion. I didn't ask for your advice either. If you have something positive to say, then say it, you want to rant, then rant...otherwise move along. However, don't challenge me because you're in the wrong place for that. Beat it!

Ya feel me?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The Fema camps are now staffed for the first time and Obama has changed the laws to pick up and hold anyone with a respiratory illness , and 10 % of Americans have asthma ?

Be afraid very afraid

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

IMO, what we are seeing is 75 years of infiltration of the progressive politically correct liberal agenda into every piece of infrastructure in the U.S., they purity much control everything of any importance.

There not about being qualified, its about being like minded and agreeing with there agenda which is control by any means.

An event has happened that takes people who are qualified at what they do and care about there country first...the liberal agenda is none of that and it will be a long time before we clean these self serving incompetent control mongers out...if we as free people even have the resolve, the really sad thing is the generations coming could care less...most of them anyway.

edit on 5-10-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's so damn inept you'd swear it's intentional besides the fact that there's probably only a list they read from. Never mind instructed to look at a map nor know the location of the listed countries in relation to others. The TSA: Too busy trying to look at naked scanners and grope those boarding the planes, selfishly of course, they are not to concerned about paperwork.
edit on 5-10-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

And here we go blaming the liberal agenda. Right Wing, Left Wing..who gives a sh**! The issue is the government has been screwing with our civil liberties, our constitutional rights and keeping us as in debt distracted drones so they can do their bidding while we're all too damn lazy to get off the couch and do something about it no matter which party is in office. I've always been proud to be an American but I have to tell you, on the outside looking in, we're looking more and more like the Nazis of the new millennium. All this next level BS going on and no one does anything but piss and moan about it. The only way the American populace will rise up against this corruption is if someone disconnects the internet and television. Oh my will hell break loose then. In the meantime, we're all cool with Ebola, false flags, FEMA camps, economic decay, terrorism...like a frog in the pot as it slowly starts to boil.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Our Federal employees aren't stupid, they're just being good little slaves and allowing the grand plan to unfold; they will be willing participants in what will follow.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Anyway....obviously, I'm pissed

You were in my head, in my office, all the way thru the read.

First you picked up my dictionary and slammed it back down on my
desk. Then, you picked up a few very unimportant papers with
both hands. And tossing them upwardly, sent them fluttering
around your head. One stuck to my shirt as you walked over to
the window and respectfully opened it. Grabbing my lit incense
stick off the sill, you bit down on the sopping wet, chewed up,
cigarrette filter in your mouth. While the other hand reached
up and snapped the tobacco away from the filter. I sat stunned,
some what fearful maybe, as you immediately spit the filter
towards my trash can. But didn't even make it half way. You lit
your filterless smoke glaring at me, turned and began orating out
my window to street side passers by and this is what you said....

"Well, you see I...."
"Ummm...nope...no contact here...never!"
"Well, I never...how could you ask me that!"
"What you mean Ebola? Do I look like I have Ebola"
"Nope, I just left Brussels"
"No, well... I just left France the other day, check my passeport"
"No... I just left the UK, yesterday"
"Hmmm...let me tink...no, I just left Germany 2 days ago...why do you ask, is something wrong?"

Anyway, yes obviously.

Bout time someone shows some sack around here!

SnF

edit on Rpm100514v152014u58 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

America is a country where if you have Ebola, you can fly and even upgrade to first class on any flight. . .

And at the same time. . . . .

Criticize the administrations policy and be put on a "no-fly" list.

Some how, this is similar to a website I used to know.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You think that's bad, just try living in the US for a while...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline

IMO, what we are seeing is 75 years of infiltration of the progressive politically correct liberal agenda into every piece of infrastructure in the U.S., they purity much control everything of any importance.

There not about being qualified, its about being like minded and agreeing with there agenda which is control by any means.

An event has happened that takes people who are qualified at what they do and care about there country first...the liberal agenda is none of that and it will be a long time before we clean these self serving incompetent control mongers out...if we as free people even have the resolve, the really sad thing is the generations coming could care less...most of them anyway.

Amen...SPOT ON and 100% correct! The terrorists are NOT overseas...they are in the White House.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yup. Pretty much dead on.

Unfortunately, the only concern in DC right now are next month's elections. Even when that is over, the only thing they do well is direct other people's money to the well connected. Please do not look to them for positive action.

The TSA? Looking for disease? Not their yob. Which is probably a good thing because they do not look for anything really well. The CDC? They are awesome, just ask them.

Sure there are some good, concerned, intelligent people working in these agencies. Unfortunately, they are managed by less inclined bureaucrats who really like their paychecks and how little they need to do to keep getting it. An emergency does not brief well and looks bad on an evaluation.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This isn't even enough. Sorry if your sensibilities were hurt (I'm not) but we have to look out for our own. I say ban all flights from Africa, or any area were freaking Ebola might be easily spread. In case your over sensitive ass missed it, we had some guy fly in and bring Ebola into Dallas. He came in via DFW, which happens to be 5 minutes from my residence. So as long as your complaining and judging us for being "cautious," stay in Africa or overseas if you don't like it. It will save us exposure to their third world diseases and you from having people like you having your GD feelings hurt.
edit on 6-10-2014 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2014 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2014 by dr1234 because: misread original post

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: planetyeck

*claps*

I'm not even sure it's government in an abstract sense.

It's a series of intertwined sometimes conflicting interests that involve high level government officials, heads of finance and industry, pentagon officials/brass. with a great deal of groupthink and perception issues, etc.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join