It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISGUSTED...Is This How It Goes Down In The USA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Huh you either want freedom, or have the TSA spy on every single thing you do and decide for you where you have been or what diseases you have, can't have it both ways.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I do not understand why you people are so s##t scared of Ebola, YES it is deadly, YES people get easily infected.. but come on, there is no way ever it would hit America or any Western country that hard unless you live in an extremely densely populated slum.

and yes, I live in Africa.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

whatever the case, Ebola transferred by human to human to human will eventually fade out of intense or critical effects on the body, humans will adapt to the virus or the virus will simply get weaker and eventually die out (Do research of your own on Ebola and other viruses and disease, you should come to the same conclusion), it seems these deadly virus such as Ebola, Aids etc. either start or accidentally spread or have origin in Africa, seemingly killing off there people by the "masses", though the virus is serious, the way it is publicized is a bit over exaggerated at the moment, not saying it isn't necessary to make news but it is now a subject everyone knows about and for what reason is this information presented to ALL of us in the first place when most of the population wouldn't know the first thing about curing such a disease as Ebola or any other disease for that matter if they contracted it or not while in or out of the country of Africa. I believe what resonates in result of the information given in some peoples mind is either Africa is an unholy place (God hates Africans) or Bomb that place (Exterminate these group of people) You can see these views are shared with YouTube users and other site users. Not everyone share these views PUBLICLY but we must consider the thought may be silent but still present and may not be as silent with the next "African Originated Epidemic" or Near by place as result of an Africa Epidemic. Why is this "thought" important information? It's called mind control and before you rule me out for speaking on conspiracy, just think about it, Mind control is an art of controlling minds that has been practiced since for ever, but most recently to rid a civilization of people, how do you go about this? You ever heard of "Knowledge is Power"? All the knowledge you posses of now (From Mother, Father, History of your people as well as others etc.) dictates how you go about your everyday life, if your history changed in 10 - 20 years or more your children will grow to walk a slightly different path than your generation depending on if your history was more glorified in rule or the exact opposite. Today Africa is colonized mostly by Europeans, whose history do you think they are informed of in their schools? What ideas are practiced and fulfilled in the African continent still heavily populated with Africans which when most people present Africans today, with clicking talk languages, bones and plates in their mouth and tribal markings dancing around fires and spear chucking their prey and living in huts, But these actions of man represents only a small portion of Africa (Do your research if needed). So why are these Africans in huts? Well the same reason Native Americans are depicted in tepees, with tribal markings, spears and bow and arrows BECAUSE THEY WERE BOTH COLONIZED BY EUROPEANS ONE BY THE APPEARANCE (meaning looked about the same as) MODERN DAY ARABS, Both the African and the Native American lived in cities before they lived in Huts or Tepees, we are looking at the results of war, the people who fled the battle field and had to fend for themselves. BEFORE AFRICA / Ethiopia (which may have been the original name) was colonized IT WAS THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH, rich in Gold, Diamonds, Architecture, Mathematics, Astronomy, Writing etc. most importantly they introduced the Idea of a God and also was the first image of what Christians believe to be the true God and Christ. [SIDE NOTE: Don't worry we will get to why this relates to Ebola] So what happened? Where did the "Black Race" go wrong? Well, The Moors (Original Black Arabs) went to educate the rest of the world (Europeans lacked a great deal of civilization at the time "The Dark Ages" Europe also had a population of blacks who where also less informed of new practices at the time) they were taught how to build, write etc. (of course i won't fail to mention that they did kill some of the barbaric Europeans at that time to establish order) they then travel back to the middle east (still part of Ethiopia at the time from what I understand) but not empty handed but with many European "slaves" (I believe they used to combat Pharoah of KMT with them) Why did the Moors educate the rest of the world? I'm not sure but i'm guessing it had something to do with the supreme seemingly endless power KMT (Kemet / Egypt) at the time. Speed forward a bit The Greeks and Romans etc. rise but still under the shadow of KMT which still ruled the world for thousands and thousands of years and Europeans begin to flood parts of the middle east. How did KMT fall? KMT has been opposed many times in its history but has always prevailed until it weakened itself by the two different ideas of a god which divided the kingdom and set them against each other, the idea that separated the kingdom is of biblical proportions, in the biblical sense most of us identify with these people are known as the Hebrew Israelites who conquered the land of Canaan with the help of Egyptian Soldiers that shared their same ideas but returned back to Egypt after making new land for these people [Input Biblical Story / More metaphorical than literal] Egypt is greatly weakened with the division of its people (Divide and Conquer) who made way to west Africa and the remains of Egypt was greatly over taken by the New modern day caucasian looking Arabs, resulting in the egyptians, nubians who occupied egypt to retreat into a jungle enviroMENTAL leading them to the African publicized and made fun of now and European Colonizers resulting in defacing, destroying and white washing as much of their culture, art and architecture as they could in Egypt as well as in Europe and all over the world, one of which is replacing Christ image with Cesare Borgia and then later enslaving the blacks that left KMT along with Moses / Israelites (Todays African Americans are their descendants) ARABS, EUROPEANS and EVEN THE CHINESE took PART in the slave trade. The trade was enforced with the power or the GUN first introduced by the Chinese and this knowledge was given to the europeans (whether it was intentional, is a secret) Most people know that when the slaves were taken they had to make sure they couldn't read or write and killed off the ones who could or were intelligent in other words they needed them to be as uninformed as an infant to fill them up with there ideas and their Idea of a world ruled by the lighter complexion, then gave them a FIXED bible to reinforce their art official dominance and anyone who sides with Africa is the enemy for example Muammar Ghaddafi (Research why he was killed in the first place) and you'll understand why the middle east is a threat now to Europeans, that's why they are being attacked and bombed seemingly for unrelated reasons. With this knowledge and the true image of christ, the first humans and ultimately God (by scripture) then you realize we are actually living in a black world and Blacks with this knowledge publicized would awaken the sleeping giant an they will rule again with factual information but with Aids and Ebola outbreak it seems evident that Whites are superior in the eyes of God, but it is the complete opposite if any conclusion is to be made about Gods thoughts on the Human Race even if you read The Fixed Bible it states this. But you must be Black and read it from a White superiority complex to fully understand the lie revealing truth

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughts

Knowedge is Power! it's all a MinSET for you to live by

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kykweer
I do not understand why you people are so s##t scared of Ebola, YES it is deadly, YES people get easily infected.. but come on, there is no way ever it would hit America or any Western country that hard unless you live in an extremely densely populated slum.

and yes, I live in Africa.

That's the most ridiculous post I've read on ATS in a very long time. Did you seriously think your statement through before you wrote it? The entire planet should be worried about Ebola! What's wrong with you? If you can't understand the cause for concern, then I feel bad for you.

As far as you living in Africa, I think Africa is a wonderful place, it's my favorite place to visit worldwide and I've been there many times and will be there many more times. Africa isn't the problem, the international authorities in power to stop or slow down infectious diseases are the problem.

I just hope an African tradition I grew up with will at least assist my family if we ever encounter Ebola. The wonderful Garcinia Kola Nut or the Bitter Kola Nut, not to be confused with Garcinia Cambogia.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think someone needs to pass around a copy of the movie outbreak! Maybe the cdc can learn something.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: simpleman14

I think you're right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join