It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Deveron

Of course there is. The FDR records the speed of the aircraft.

High speed is anything approaching normal cruising speed of the aircraft, not landing speed.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Of course there is. The FDR records the speed of the aircraft.

High speed is anything approaching normal cruising speed of the aircraft, not landing speed.

I didn't say anything about landing speed. A friend of mine is a Captain in British Airways. He doesn't believe in the 9/11 conspiracy but he does state that at the altitude Flight 77 was flying it would only have been flying at most half it's top speed. So High speed into Pentagon no. High speed into the towers no, because they were also apparently flying low!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Except that all three aircraft were coming out of a dive at the time of impact, and hadn't bled the speed off before they hit.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Except that all three aircraft were coming out of a dive at the time of impact, and hadn't bled the speed off before they hit.

Sorry I'd have to disagree with you there at least with the Tower planes. The Pentagon plane however may have been coming out of a dive. But still the plane wasn't at a very high altitude in the first place so its speed would have been close to its Low Altitude Speed rating!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You can clearly see United 175 in a shallow dive and level off in the videos. They level off and hit the building.

They don't magically slow down because they're at low altitude. Excess speed takes time to bleed off. They didn't have that time before they slammed into something.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You can clearly see United 175 in a shallow dive and level off in the videos. They level off and hit the building.

They don't magically slow down because they're at low altitude. Excess speed takes time to bleed off. They didn't have that time before they slammed into something.

They didn't have to magically slow down. They would be at half their top speed at that altitude anyway. Besides the fact that we never saw them coming in from a distance! We don't know how long they were at that level!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Watch the videos of UA175 again. Even if they were at low altitude, they dove the aircraft prior to impact. Even a full power shallow dive is going to accelerate the aircraft.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I thought it was supposed to be missiles and holograms?
Has the conspiracy side accepted that there were actually planes hitting buildings?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Iwinder

Here is one from a 747

And from an A350

No luck with a 757 yet

Up to Zaphod

Much appreciated :-)
I am wondering about this angle and perhaps it has merit? Then again maybe not they look hollow and are most likely light weight but as I said earlier I cannot find any pics or data on a 757 KeelBeam.

Your post is a start we will see what Zap can come up with.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

They're stronger than they look.

www.asminternational.org...

That talks about the materials used in keel beams.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Has the conspiracy side accepted that there were actually planes hitting buildings?

Missiles and holograms are due to be bought up next week, this week it is planes and silent explosives. Next month it is beam weapons and the Jews.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
We haven't done the moving bridge in a long time. Lets do that next.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

They're stronger than they look.

www.asminternational.org...

That talks about the materials used in keel beams.

Wow you found something anyways and thanks very much.
I did a quick read through and what pertains to the Keel Beam is found on the bottom left column, I tried to copy and paste but no luck.

It's all new technology since 911 so it really is not what I was looking for but it's still a good read.
They seem to be really after anything that saves weight but does not compromise safety and I think that is a good thing.
The last plane I was on was a DC9 and now I can say without shame I do not fly! :-)

Perhaps something will turn up in this thread regarding the 757 Keel Beam from the 911 episodes?
I'll do a more thorough read tomorrow on the link.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I'm still looking for 757 specific info. That just gives an idea of the strength of the materials used. Hopefully I'll get an answer from Boeing.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

This is a discussion about the possibilities of what happened that day. It's very hard to get facts because both the Official Story and the Conspiracy are so full of holes they would sink in a puddle.

So all theories are put forward including ones that go against the Conspiracy. This is not a "2 10 year olds throwing mud over each other" situation that you and others seem to incorporate!

If we can rule out the planes as being a causal effect of the towers collapse because of their speed restrictions at low altitudes then we can eliminate part of the Official Story and or Conspiracy.

It's a process of elimination!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Missiles and holograms are due to be bought up next week, this week it is planes and silent explosives. Next month it is beam weapons and the Jews.

The towers came down silently? That is amazing!!

I guess since we can not talk about petro dollar recycling and how important it was to Americas survival.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Oh please do talk about it. If you could fill in the blanks and connect the dots between these two sentences, that would be way cool.

Petro dollar recycling and how important it was to Americas survival.

__......____..._..._____...... _ _ __ ..____.... _ _ _ .... ___ ___ ........

And that's why America attacked itself on 911.
edit on 3-12-2014 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne
Oh please do talk about it. If you could fill in the blanks and connect the dots between these two sentences, that would be cool.

Petro dollar recycling and how important it was to Americas survival.

__......____..._..._____...... _ _ __ ..____.... _ _ _ .... ___ ___ ........

And that's why America attacked its self on 911.

Well, from what I understand there is the phenomenon where - since the 70's - OPEC had agreed to only sell it's oil only in US dollars. I doubt you would find this in any official US policy nor the promise to keep the house of Saudi and other team players in power.

Why is it so Important to the US? There is the obvious reason that only allowing purchase of oil with USD ropes every other nation that needs oil into pegging their dollar to the US. In many cases, a nations dollar does not buy many USD, so there is an advantage with trading with the US in order to obtain US dollars to buy their oil with.

Now the not so obvious reason. The USD accumulated by oil producing nations were invested into US and European banks and from there was able to be invested into other nations that produced oil. If someone would suggest that these investments were not actually bribes is also suggesting that the players that got the money that far are total figgin idiots.

Saddam announced that he wanted to sell his oil in gold based dinar. Gaddafi announced he too wanted to sell his oil in African gold based Dinar.

Given that the petrodollar is the only reason the US even exists in it's state (before collapse). Any threat to that would be the mother of all motives to kick start an excuse to get troops into the region.

What else can the US do? All they have is the petrodollar and the military it paid for. Tell the truth?

The operation obviously has not gone as planned. They had 7 countries they wanted to invade or intimidate in 5 years. They didn't get even half that in double the time. Now Russia has seen an opening - the US has failed - and China is keeping it's options open. Deals are being made that never would have happened if the the movers and shakers were successful. What happens now is anyone's guess, the people that got us here have completely lost control.
edit on 3-12-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You're the only one talking about missiles and holograms......

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It's you official theory believers that keep banging on and accusing others about holograms.
Just because the odd person has mentioned it over the years you seem to tarnish everyone with it.
I myself have changed my opinion on what happened because I've looked at it from different angles as different theories have been presented over the years by more people researching the subject.

I was a believer in the Thermite theory for a few years but changed my opinion after watching presentations by Judy Wood.
Call her what you like but there's no one out there other than her that can point to why those towers came down at such a speed......virtually no resistance.

I don't think Thermite could bring them down at that speed and the damage done by the planes couldn't have done it without the help of something else.
Just over a second for every ten floors.....how can that happen ?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join