It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think the World is Waking up to the Conspiracy?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

And how much of that time was spent at the Pentagon? Because it was amazing that the Pentagon had so LITTLE in regards to security systems OUTSIDE the building.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tedgoat

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

No Sir, it is NOT a grossly inaccurate statement. Your belief that the Pentagon is "virtually bristling with video cameras" is. On that day, there were four, maybe five cameras that MIGHT have picked it up had their cameras been pointed in the right direction. NONE of them were video. They were still frame cameras, and the two cameras that showed anything, were released long ago. And what you think is way too small.....is PRECISELY what a 757 would look like at that distance and angle.

It's not about belief. It's about truth with evidence. And there is more evidence pointing to a False Flag and less evidence pointing to the Official Mantra!

This discussion has been conducted a year ago with Zaphod, Samkent and hellobruce saying more or less exactly the same thing as now. Even hellobruce's usual rant "Truthers making up silly stories" line is repeated by him a lot!

Hotel CCTV of Explosion at Pentagon and No Plane!

Call me a liar if you like but I have never seen that video clip before my first reaction was :

The crash is on the other side, what was the bright light to the left before the crash.

Second reaction after still frame advancing:

The bright light above the pentagon moves left to right at excactly the correct rate to be at the impact location if "it" (ie an object) dropped below the height of the building.

Third reaction:

The video CLEARLY shows the tail fin of a plane as it crashes into the Pentagon.

thanks for providing me with an independant video proof of a plane crash

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

I've seen pictures of the cameras facing outward from the Pentagon, right where they should be, considering the building.

I would say dozens of cameras or more. Certainly eight or ten of them would have captured a low level Boeing.....

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Then you are mistaken. There were not "dozens" of cameras.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

All pointed at the ground around the building. There was no reason to look up.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

All pointed at the ground around the building. There was no reason to look up.

There must have been some that pointed outward toward the perimeter of the building.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

There may have been, but that doesn't mean they were aimed high enough to catch the plane on approach, or were pointed in the right place. They would most likely be watching the roads in to the building.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
I would say dozens of cameras or more. Certainly eight or ten of them would have captured a low level Boeing.....

Please show us these "dozens" of cameras and their field of view on a map of the Pentagon. Unless....

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Precisely the "truth" movement is not so truthful. They have many time pushed their "evidence" to fit their theory. They have never presented a single piece of proof that is not bent and twisted.

They have in fact been far from truthful. Those two idiots on loose change are a joke and couldn't be any dumber.

Im not saying that 9/11 was not a suspicious event im just saying conspiracy "people" are so far up their own butts that they themselves only see what they want to see. They are much like religious fanatics who push and push with such aggression even when they have NOTHING to base their imaginary theories on.

Weird people, im sure there is a section in the Mental Disorders latest edition that covers their symptoms!!

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Precisely the "truth" movement is not so truthful. They have many time pushed their "evidence" to fit their theory. They have never presented a single piece of proof that is not bent and twisted.

They have in fact been far from truthful. Those two idiots on loose change are a joke and couldn't be any dumber.

Im not saying that 9/11 was not a suspicious event im just saying conspiracy "people" are so far up their own butts that they themselves only see what they want to see. They are much like religious fanatics who push and push with such aggression even when they have NOTHING to base their imaginary theories on.

Weird people, im sure there is a section in the Mental Disorders latest edition that covers their symptoms!!

Your lumping "conspiracy people" into a single character or personality. Nice!!

Loose change was stupid. My first thought when I watched it was "controlled opposition". Which is the illusion of an opposition to an official claim that can easily be debunked by officials. There is a lot of support to material similar to loose change, like the no-plane theory and many other claims that OS'ers use to discredit the entire truth movement.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Yeah, well it's pretty easy when there's little to no original thinking. You are all sheep that do nothing more involved than memorize a talking point.

There is zero research. Zero inquisitiveness.

The same points have been repeated for years without zero progress, zero changed results.

Einstein called this insanity.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: lexyghot

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Yeah, well it's pretty easy when there's little to no original thinking. You are all sheep that do nothing more involved than memorize a talking point.

There is zero research. Zero inquisitiveness.

The same points have been repeated for years without zero progress, zero changed results.

Einstein called this insanity.

Lol we are all sheep? Zero research?

Where do u get your info on 9/11 from. The Official Fairy Story? Your a bit 2 faced mate!!

You and people like you have blinders on. You can only see what is in front of you and your radio is only tuned to one station.

You are the sheep. Because you are always getting the wool pulled over your eyes!!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Lol we are all sheep? Zero research?

Well, we have seen the quality of the research you have done in this thread....

Who thinks the WTC buildings fell into their own footprint,
Thinks "nano thermite" is a explosive,
Who thinks a cruise missile hit the Pentagon, ignoring the 757 seats, 757 engines, 757 undercarriage all found inside the Pentagon, also ignoring the DNA that matched the passengers from flight 77 found inside the Pentagon
Who thinks a photoshopped cruise missile was real
Who thinks "Cordorite" (cordite) is used in cruise missiles
Who claims a 757 cannot fly lower than 65 feet, thus they cannot land...
who does not even know all the cctv footage from the Pentagon has been shown
Who thinks someone walked out of the hole made by flight 77 at the Pentagon.
Who thinks cutter charges are thermite
Who thinks the towers fell at freefal speed
Who thinks cctv cameras point at the sky

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I like how you Official Story Activists totally ignore the obvious about 9/11. Fires cannot cause building collapses. Large Boeing aircraft cannot fold themselves up and at the same time penetrate 3 sets of reinforced concrete and steel walls then disappear! Contrary to what you just said there were no plane parts outside of the Pentagon!

And yes the Towers did collapse at Freefall speed. Saying otherwise is just trolling!

The North Tower took no more than 15 seconds to collapse into it's own footprint. That's like dropping a brick from the top into the air! The South Tower was slightly faster.

And WTC-7 that was never hit by a plane collapsed in 7 seconds.

It's way too obvious for Christ's Sake! Especially WTC-7 when the demo flashes can clearly be seen before it collapsed!

People that can't see that really have some issues. I may have gotten the Cordorite wrong but I'm not stupid enough to believe in the BS Official Story. And thousands of other people including a Sh*t load of experts don't either!

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat. There you go again, showing your propensity to be really crappy in your research. There was not three sets of reinforced walls for Flight 77 to punch through. There was the exterior wall and then there was the wall out of the third ring. Any serious researcher would know that the outer three rings, floors 1-2, were connected, no exterior walls between them.

edit on 30-11-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: fixed a typo

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Sigh!!

1, 2, 3

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat. The sad part is, you just posted a photo that illustrated what I posted. Look at it again.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Contrary to what you just said there were no plane parts outside of the Pentagon!

You are very confused, you have even posted a photo of plane parts outside the Pentagon!

And yes the Towers did collapse at Freefall speed.

if you had bothered to watch the collapse of WTC 1 or 2 you would have seen the debris falling at free fall speed, the collapse is slower than the debris!

It appears you are just posting made up stories. Again.

I may have gotten the Cordorite wrong

You are still getting it wrong, plus as shown you have gotten a lot of things wrong!
edit on 30-11-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Contrary to what you just said there were no plane parts outside of the Pentagon!

You are very confused, you have even posted a photo of plane parts outside the Pentagon!

And yes the Towers did collapse at Freefall speed.

if you had bothered to watch the collapse of WTC 1 or 2 you would have seen the debris falling at free fall speed, the collapse is slower than the debris!

It appears you are just trolling, posting made up stories.

I may have gotten the Cordorite wrong

You are still getting it wrong, plus as shown you have gotten a lot of things wrong!

Vice versa Brucey. And by the way I have never been accused of trolling. But you have a lot. Especially in the 9/11 threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join