It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Youtube channel claims to be the official one of God/Jesus.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

The first video should of tipped you off Angels are not born they were created by God.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
Don't let the lighthearted title fool you, I've stumbled onto something strange on one of my weekly trips down the strange side of youtube. Also this is my first thread so y'know.... be nice ? lol.

So as I was saying. I found 2 youtube channels one is called "ChristianAuthority" and the other "LieKillers". I can confirm that they are both run by the same person (He speaks on both channels and has a distinct accent) and he claims that these two channels are both God's and Jesus Christ's Official channels. He claims to speak to them daily and I guess considers himself a prophet or something...

Trust me, I know It sounds absolutely insane, and I agree with you, But.... Being raised roman catholic I guess something got my interest so I started casually watching his video's for the last few days. Some of his claims include:

The End of days is approaching.

Jesus is on earth.

God is absolutely furious with humanity.

The apocalypse will start when Hoover Dam explodes and gods "Holy Roman Army" emerges from the wreckage to begin destroying the world.

The only way to be spared from ragnarok is to accept the "Mark of God" on either your head or right hand (Guess god doesn't like southpaws)

Honestly I had pretty much lost interest entirely until I stumbled on a final video that was marked "For Kids". In the video the child Is greeted with a picture of Alice In Wonderland and an invitation to join god in his "happy world" but only if the kids can watch the entire video without skipping it. The video then shifts to 2 minutes of spinning hypnotic patterns with the phrase "Jesus is Santa" and "Jesus is Satan" flashing on the screen. Just really creepy stuff. Are they trying to brainwash people ? Is this a cult ?

It should also be noted that A113 is in every video's title which is connected to some sort of running gag in disney/pixar movies.

Admitedly this is not my area of expertise but I figured someone on ATS might wanna take a look at it. I'd love a fresh set of eyes and a little insight on this.

Cheers

This is a bit gnarly. Well, #, it's pretty f@&%ing weird. I tried to sit through the video, and I realized something.

Clearly, as you posters mY have stated before, these people are obviously serious about something. But the children's video felt very odd and very disturbing to watch.

I couldn't help but notice the subliminal messaging that was present. The hypnotic vortex with flashes of text, the whole Jesus is Santa or whatever (I didn't have the patience to watch the rest of my video due to the fact that I would like to save my sanity.). This # is trippy. Before I form a solid opinion on any of this, I'm going back to look over all these videos and channels.

Keep an eye out for my next couple of votes.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

OP I starred and flagged your thread so just one question
if you will be so kind.

How in hells bathroom did you sit thru that Alice in the
twilight zone Bideo?

I'd rather drink turpentine and psss on a brushfire.

edit on Rpm100114v39201400000010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

OP I starred and flagged your thread so just one question
if you will be so kind.

How in hells bathroom did you sit thru that Alice in the
twilight zone Bideo?

I'd rather drink turpentine and psss on a brushfire.

It seems like a video out of A Clockwork Orange.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I actually couldnt sit through all of it. I have no depth perception and those spinning patterns really mess me up. By the 4-5 minute mark I had one hell of a headache. A cold shower and a couple of shots of whiskey later I started writing this thread.

I'm slowly making my way through it. I'll keep everyone posted if I come up with anything else.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Ah whiskey! I to sometimes get my nerve out of bottle Main.
But you're a better man than me brah! Definitely headache
material. But an enjoyable thread it makes.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here's a video that explains the code A113

Also Liekillers channel has a video revealing the "True Meaning" of A113 but I haven't had the time to watch it yet.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Last time I read into Nostradamus Prophecies, I recall something about the right hand and the forehead bearing a Mark.

Have fun in Hell.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Isn't A 113 the number of the designer's studio that the first year students worked in? I think a lot of them now work at Disney/Pixar.

Or it could be some kind of club. Only "certain" students worked in room A 113, those who were "in the know" about planting symbolism or were told to put certain scenarios/designs in their work.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Yeah, Lie KIllers says there will be a Hoover Dam attack, but they really talk about out of this world things. Like when the Hoover Dam thing happens, it will be the gates of hell opening and what not.

There's a whole circle of those YouTube Channels held by the same person/people. And they uploaded all of their videos basically at the same time on all of their YT channels, which was now about 5-6 months ago I believe.

I don't want to list the other pages on here, but if you go to Lie Killers page and look on the right side, you'll see "Featured Channels" you'll see them.

Whoever owns, for instance, the LK channel as well as the others, they really know what they're talking about. Their knowledge is some of the best I've seen on the various subjects.

The "Black Cube Religion" is interesting.

There's no doubt there's a "creepy" vibe to it all. I find it interesting that YouTube doesn't take that video down --the one that talks about the Hoover Dam. I thought they took down any videos that make threats to people, places, etc. They don't give a specific date, but they do make the threat and say it is going to happen. So, why YouTube doesn't remove that videos makes me scratch my head in wonder.

Whoever did this, they organized it all very well. The videos are professional, the information is abundant and the knowledge is high. I've studied End Of Day/Times and Prophecies my whole life. I've studied Maitreya and everything he brings, like Ashtar, the Ascended Masters, Benjamin Creme, etc. And now we have on the scene all of these YT Channels.

You have to ask yourself, what is the purpose of those Channels? Is it just a teenager, or a group of teenagers just out doing a school project, or some college students semi-elaborate hoax? No, it's something much more! Whoever did these has a much higher purpose in mind. Their drive is exceedingly high.

Whoever did this, it does appear to be laying the ground work for something big happening soon. Something, or someone is coming onto the scene.

Of course, maybe it's all just a bunch of creative artistry, like a visual poem or something. Maybe it's nonsense. I think I'll go with that, lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OneNationUnder

The videos on the thread are professionally done?

This piece of crap is well layed out?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
i think you stumbled on something hardcore here.

Info on the cult of the black cube

Maybe these random cubes have greater significance i know people here on ATS have tried explaining their meaning and purpose.

It's like the All spark in the transformers movies.

Well i do prefer black over white so i think i kinda like their creepy off apocalyptic messages.
Personally im in contact with beings made of black matter so that whole blackness thing could go very well for me for all these followers
I think more people will survive the cataclysm than i previously thought.
thanks for posting this cult lol.

I think its pretty amusing that that *Jesus* is talking to us in the A113 video LOL
The witnesses are the 2 youtube channels apparently. It must be true i saw it in a youtube video once 5 minutes ago.
edit on 2-10-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well, don't ALL religions and churches believe they're the "ONE AND ONLY TRUE GENERIC" voice of god or jesus?
So the Youtube video does nothing different to the 100s religions and churches all over the planet.

Or asked differently: Do you think there is ONE person who "furiously" and devoutly believes in the bible (or the tora, or the quaran or whatever)...and do you think that ONE single person who reads those books and lives by them thinks they are NOT the word of god? : )

Go ask any devout christian...or muslim...why do you think they are (often) fanatical? Because they think they have the truth and everyone else doesn't.

Yawn.

edit on 10/2/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

i have the truth and i won't sell it to you. I won't even ask you to follow me. But if you want it. You will need to draw a smiley face on your forehead with permanent marker.

As long as you willingly replenish this mark, You will be safe from the aliens.

But i don't expect you to mass together to form some riot or something. Just continue doing what you are doing and wait another 2000 years and i'l come back and give you those instructions if you manage to reincarnate for that long.
Don't worry il find you and ask the question. Il appear suddenly in your bedroom like a thief in the night at the odd hours of 2-3 AM because my magic is strongest then ( Taboos need to be developed from somewhere)

So quickly make haist. After you have the mark. We can work from there. But only after 2000 years. Il return when youtube channels become more interactive and il put all this prepared effort into 2 channels il call witnesses for the purposes of establishing a one world government where Jesus from Europe with the terrible English accent will lead us to this black cube with his neck-beard disciples.

edit on 2-10-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If you watch all the vids they explain that Jesus was the liar and that the anti-Christ is Jesus. They were putting out regular vids for awhile then stopped. They also claim that CERN is going to blow up the Hoover dam and that will open a portal for demons to come through. I believe they point to 9/27/2017 as the date of this occurring if I remember correctly. Someone was very clever in the research they did and it was interesting for awhile but the vids started to get very repetitive.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Thousands of years of hiding and finally found!!!! On...Youtube....Im sorry, I myself am not religious, and always respect other people beliefs and views, but if ANYONE buys into this, I really do feel sorry for them. I mean this is way over the top.

But the bible states:

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,[a] but My Father only.

I guess since god and jesus entered the social media age, now they have decided to mix things up a little bit?

If any one were to know or be in the know, it would surely vbe Smoking Man. I'll take his word for it

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMainEvent
Don't let the lighthearted title fool you, I've stumbled onto something strange on one of my weekly trips down the strange side of youtube. Also this is my first thread so y'know.... be nice ? lol.

So as I was saying. I found 2 youtube channels one is called "ChristianAuthority" and the other "LieKillers". I can confirm that they are both run by the same person (He speaks on both channels and has a distinct accent) and he claims that these two channels are both God's and Jesus Christ's Official channels. He claims to speak to them daily and I guess considers himself a prophet or something...

Trust me, I know It sounds absolutely insane, and I agree with you, But.... Being raised roman catholic I guess something got my interest so I started casually watching his video's for the last few days. Some of his claims include:

Jesus is on earth.

God is absolutely furious with humanity.

The apocalypse will start when Hoover Dam explodes and gods "Holy Roman Army" emerges from the wreckage to begin destroying the world.

The only way to be spared from ragnarok is to accept the "Mark of God" on either your head or right hand (Guess god doesn't like southpaws)

Honestly I had pretty much lost interest entirely until I stumbled on a final video that was marked "For Kids". In the video the child Is greeted with a picture of Alice In Wonderland and an invitation to join god in his "happy world" but only if the kids can watch the entire video without skipping it. The video then shifts to 2 minutes of spinning hypnotic patterns with the phrase "Jesus is Santa" and "Jesus is Satan" flashing on the screen. Just really creepy stuff. Are they trying to brainwash people ? Is this a cult ?

It should also be noted that A113 is in every video's title which is connected to some sort of running gag in disney/pixar movies.

Admitedly this is not my area of expertise but I figured someone on ATS might wanna take a look at it. I'd love a fresh set of eyes and a little insight on this.

Cheers

Looks like a viral for a movie!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
God isn't furious because he designed us this way. Might as well be a self-loathing God than. *shrugs*

That being said, I'm furious, appalled and sickened by humanity, however, I see the good in many just simply lost. There is an evil afoot and rooted itself into the machinations of human existence. We are being attacked by this evil on the regular so if God should be mad at anyone, its them.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

That tells me all I need to know about this guy. I mean honestly, that just sounds completely off the wall. An army of Roman soldiers coming from the wreckage of a dam? And "The Mark Of God" on the hand or head? Doesn't sound like His mark at all.

biblehub.com...

The Mark of the Beast
16And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

There is one place that mentions a mark.....Ezekiel. As the story goes angels were coming in to destroy Jerusalem. Before they went in other angels were sent in to mark everyone that mourned for the condition, the fallen state of things. The marked ones were spared death in the upcoming judgment about to take place. The sword, pestilence and famine.

They weren't happy days as these vids depict. And the prerequisite want not being perfect but having the spiritual sense to see what was happening and having the capacity to be bothered by it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join