It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Youtube channel claims to be the official one of God/Jesus.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
a reply to: TheMainEvent

Wow, these videos are awesome, great find. At first, I assumed it was a parody

I just spent 2 minutes flicking through the channel chuckling.

Looks like a satire to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I thought it was comical rather than disturbing, I only watched parts of video's, the World War 3 video especially where the narrator says he's on earth, "..right now, I live in Europe..". Which just makes me chuckle because it's such an obvious Messiah complex. And then the "Jesus is God. We communicate with Him. Really. Visit". That "Really" sounds like "really, you gotta believe me because I don't have any other skills and I need your support because I can't support myself, really you have to believe this or else I will starve to death".

My bet is some guy having manipulative convincing abilities and maybe a few followers who happen to be working with tools such as photoshop, movie and sound editing to make him look better, otherwise just a run of the mill wannabe cult.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The 666 marking on the forehead and hand is noted in the book of Revelation. Without this mark, one cannot sell/buy food and once you have the mark, you cannot take it away. The mark is placed on the forehead and/or right hand.

Also, this video contradicts John 3:16 as in all who accept Jesus are saved. Those who do accept the mark are not saved.

Though I don't take the youtube uploader seriously, this is definitely leading people into the wrong path of Christianity. If you accept the mark, you are damned. This video is saying that you are saved.

Sidenote, lots of new world order shenanigans in there as well.
edit on 5-10-2014 by CuriousPhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.
- Jesus Christ

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!

Look what I found!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

IMO you shouldn't use this kind of "propaganda videos" to learn about God or Jesus. Be very careful.

From the New Testament of the Holy Bible, learn this:

All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
Mathew 11,27.

I know for personal experience that He will come to you. If you have faith and you search for His teachings in the Gospel's (John, Mathew, Mark and Luke) of the Holy Bible, I believe you will find Him when you less expect. Through Him you will know God.

Forget youtube ... You will meet him through your Heart and your Eyes, Live. Not on Tv.
edit on 5/10/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This looks crazy, I'm at work but am looking forward to watching when I get home.
The OP title had me confused, with the "God/Jesus" part.
Always been confused, "Jesus is Lord," but not God...lol...
Every monotheist I know worships at least 3-4 Gods.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Why would someone(s) with obvious occult knowledge and access to media professionals spend so much time and effort to create a series of videos that are mostly dismissed or disliked by the average viewer? I've never seen such a high percentage of dislikes for a Youtube channel. Are they really that inept or is that their intention?

And how is it that they got Ed Norton and Selena Gomez to allow their likenesses to be photoshopped with the 666 Mark of God on their foreheads? And how is it that this same Mark of God appears in several places on the background to Michael Jackson's Hologram performance a few months back? If you pause the video at 3:14, you will clearly see 3 of the Marks of God to the right of Michael's chair.

One might dismiss their claim about Hoover Dam and the Roman Army, but their video on Madonna's epicly weird Superbowl performance gives it some credence.

I would not dismiss these folks too readily. Not sure what/who they are, but, having listened to a few of their videos, I must say, I'm starting to like this God living in the Czech Republic. Not quite how I would have imagined Him, but there was something about his Reflections on Hoover Dam that got to me.

Moderator: the Youtube video ID did not seem to work. I tried several different variations. Here is the link to the video: www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-10-2014 by gwynned because: video did not upload properly

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Christian without a cross, good.

The cross is and has always been a sign of the corroption of the soul.

Jesus’ crucifixion really always was a symbol of the fall of man

The three signs here represent: first the mark on the forehead is the unified soul with its three divine aspects and the opening pyramid like figure of the unbound eternal Spirit.

The Seal of Solomon represents the marriage of the above and below--perfect balance.

The diamond shape with the 7 dots, now here is the real secret of secrets, represents the reformed cross returned to perfection and that cross always was the Essence symbolized by the Mary Magdalene and the Virgin Mary, the face of the soul...
The Maryann field of resurrection or reformation…so the cross missing is a sign of re-perfection.

edit on 5-10-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Romanov
a reply to: nenothtu

Thanks for the information. I didn't watch the videos and won't, I suppose you know he is Czech by his accent? Anyway, can you point me to the other "antichrist" you debunked this year? Is it in another thread in ATS?

Aye, the accent IS Czech, but more importantly, he says right in one of the videos that he is living this incarnation as a "poor man in the Czech Republic", and that he is 33 years old (magic number there, eh?)

I didn't actually "debunk" the other antichrist, so much as wore him down to a nubbin and then dismissed him. It's hard to "debunk" such things, as the nature of them doesn't allow for much debunking - only time will tell, you know? In the case of the other one, he set a date for when he was going to initiate Armageddon (this past March, as I recall, but I might be wrong about that). His name is Sigmund Ivarsson, and he had an ATS account for a wee bit, apparently with the sole intent of getting himself banned (which he did), so that he could play the "woe is me, but you see that I AM the Antichrist because ATS is trying to keep me down" card.

Sigmund was a special case - had a lot in common with Charles Manson personality-wise, but just didn't have the OOMPH to get his Armageddon campaign off the ground. Once upon a time his family was rich as 3 feet up a bull's ass (REDACTED), and the empire came crashing down. Most of his background story was "legit" - he really did rub elbows with the rich and famous at some kind of hotel his pa bought in Zermat, Switzerland with the loot, but when the riches went POOF, I think it broke Siggy's mind.

Court case in the early 60's in Washington State over the source of their riches, which I got the court documents for, and the hotel in Zermat went belly-up and evidently pa was ran out of town on a rail, stories of that can be found through Google. Heck, I even found his mom and dad's wedding photo, because I was trying to track down his claims that his dad was some kind of Super Marine.

He has named Zermat, Switzerland as "The New Jerusalem", and claims he got that from one of Nostradamus' drawings in some recently discovered Nostradamus work, evidently showing the Matterhorn according to Mr. Ivarsson.

There are threads here at ATS documenting the exchange, and you can Google "Sigmund Ivarsson" to track Siggy these days. last I heard he was living in Nara, Japan. I think he had been exiled from the states. He has a forum at Yuku called "the School of the Spirit" where his faithful followers are all gathered round him (all 3 of them) and they have back-patting contests. He also had quite a lot to say about me there, which was all the more funny when someone showed up that he and one of his minions were convinced was me. It wasn't, but apparently from what he had to say there, I kinda got under his skin. Bummer. The Apocalypse may be televised, film at 11, but it's not going to be any evening soon...

edit on 2014/10/10 by nenothtu because: TMI

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: ketsuko

And in the last days ... HUMANS shall behave like jerks.
People have forever behaved like jerks!

These are not "the last days". OMG, ketsuko. I know you and I don't really see eye to eye, but that is just DISTURBING.

Oh, but even jerkier than normal. Like beef jerky grade jerks. I'd say Jamaican jerk grade jerks, but I wouldn't want people to confuse the spice blend with the actual nationality and think I was calling out real Jamaicans as especially being jerks because they're not.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I laugh at ISIS.
They think they're fighting for GOD/ALLAH, when in reality they're only fighting for their own perverted ideals.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPhilosopher
[...]once you have the mark, you cannot take it away.

Says who?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I don't know how you found this, but it is scary stuff. It reminds me of something I read a while ago, about how an alien hybrid would be pushed as Jesus' second coming, bringing war and subjugation...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join