It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Youtube channel claims to be the official one of God/Jesus.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Well, I haven't seen the video

Ugh. Watch it. Guaranteed to make you sick.

I wasn't going to watch it either, but I did, and it's disgusting propaganda.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Just eat you vitamins and let the world spin by itself a few days. If it turns out to be a joke, it's getting better by the minutes looking at the way this thread is developing...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yeah, you are right. Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Isn't it just like God to put up youtube videos and then disable comments!? Who buys into this crapola? I really hope no one.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CoherentlyConfused

I know, right??!!! Let's hope no one. Gha.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Well, I haven't seen the video

Ugh. Watch it. Guaranteed to make you sick.

I wasn't going to watch it either, but I did, and it's disgusting propaganda.

Yes, curiosity killed the cat.... Don't worry, there is worse to come. There be dragons!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i wonder if this guy is using an apple to broadcast these messages...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
That was by far, the creepiest thing I think I've ever watched in my life. Who need insidious or the conjuring, just string those videos together, slap it on the big screen, and viewers will have nightmares for a month!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Don't worry, there is worse to come. There be dragons!

But...
but...
I AM worried!!! How do we stop this???

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

But...
but...

you dont. human stupidity is unstoppable except by genocide.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I'm beginning to think you are right about that.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

But...
but...

Say with me:

Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy.

See, it's not so bad. Further:

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

That help?
edit on 2-10-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: last line

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

you anoint my head with oil;

This is the only thing that calms me.
We are all capable of what Jesus of Nazareth accomplished. He said so.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'm beginning to think you are right about that.

eintein once said "there are only two infinite things: the universe, and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the first one"

one of my favorite quotes from him.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Yes, and another important thing, it's never too late to give up!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Those channels are messed up. Everything they say is backwards and deceiving.

They say Jesus is Santa but that is a deceptive spelling for Satan. Santa = Satan

Then say God will release his Nephilim army from the abyss. When the Bible says that It was God that sent the Nephilim to the abyss.

The symbol they say to take on the forehead is 666. www.youtube.com...

At 4:19 of this video they flash 666 www.youtube.com... the videos on these channels are filled with hypnotic and flashing images.

But what really gets me is this video www.youtube.com... where it says that the NWO being God's kingdom and how we should all fell safe and secure. All we have to do is submit and take the mark of the beast. at best this is NWO propaganda and worst its a full of subliminal messages, and hypnotic signs to induce a hallucinogenic effect. It may very well be the beginning of a polished sales pitch for the NWO, as ebola hits and war breaks out, people will seek answers and see this on youttube. Watch at your own risk, the flashing messages are a real nuisance and take everything that is said in the video to be the opposite of the truth. What they say is wrong, wrong, wrong, its the belief system for a death cult and if this is what our leaders believe, then we are in for a lot of trouble.

If you're seeking answer, go get a copy of the KJV (King James Version) of the Bible, then use your own judgment and make your own choices, its the only freedom that was ever promised to you. Anyone that promises you security, happiness and worst of all material wealth is a deceiver.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Thousands of years of hiding and finally found!!!! On...Youtube....Im sorry, I myself am not religious, and always respect other people beliefs and views, but if ANYONE buys into this, I really do feel sorry for them. I mean this is way over the top.

The End of days is approaching.

But the bible states:

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,[a] but My Father only.

I guess since god and jesus entered the social media age, now they have decided to mix things up a little bit?

You mixed it up too.. The day and hour no one knows of course, but that this day is approaching is pretty obvious.. People can know the time is coming without knowing the day or hour. Ambiguous sure, but how long can a world hold out that is HELL bent on self destruction?
Don't fool yourself.
edit: This thread source and what is said at that site I don't feel is accurate.
edit on 2-10-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That may be the weirdest damned thing I've ever seen in my life - and that covers a long life and a lot of weird.

I'm not sure what it's about, or whom it's from in reality. I tried to download the videos to deconstruct them and search for subliminal frames and analyze the audio, and could not download them. I've never ran into a YouTube video this downloader wouldn't snag for me, and it would snag NONE of these.

Just who in hell made this "Jesus' Official YouTube Channel"? I want to see the papers Jesus signed to make it "official".

I'm wondering at the symbolism, too. The "mark" is definitely "666" in a stylized form. It is also capitalized, with a capital "M" in every instance where the word "mark" is displayed.

I can't figure why the Star of David figures in the videos so prominently, with no explanation, especially in light of the fact that they are touting a "Jesus" counter to Judaism. Furthermore, their "Jesus" is also called a "Father", entirely counter to the Bible's explicit claims otherwise.

There is another prominent symbol, a hexagram with some dots around the upper perimeter, that I couldn't find any explanation for, either.

In one of the videos, for a bit, in the upper left corner of the frame, it says something like "God's home is NIBIRV", which I'm taking to be something intended to capitalize on the "Nibiru" fad. No explanation for it in the videos I've seen, and I've no idea why the "u" in Nibiru is represented as a "V" instead.

Everything is backwards - good is bad, bad is good, Jews love Jesus, and the mark is alleged to be a GOOD thing. In one of the text segments, it mentions that you will not be able to buy or to sell without their mark. The Bible also says that exact same thing, but in an entirely opposed context.

Yup, the weirdest goddamned thing I've ever seen.

Bring on your "Holy Roman Legions". The last time that happened, during the Crusades, it didn't work out that well for the legionnaires. I'm ready, so bring 'em on.

I was born to die - no one lives forever.

Today is as good a day as any.

Let's have at it, and see just how many of them I can take to Hell with me.

ETA: Ah, I see now.

It's just some straight-jacket worthy loon. Nothing that some thorazine and a lobotomy wouldn't cure. he's harmless, unless you get within arm's reach (that would be an entirely physical arm) of him. He's a Czech, and thirty years ago the KGB would have handled him forthwith - about the only good thing I can say about the KGB. He's "god", he's "satan", he's "the creator of the universe", he's "Jesus Christ" AND he's "The Antichrist".... and evidently has renamed the Czech Republic as "Nibiru".

A mostly harmless quack who has too much time on his hands and not enough parental supervision, even at 33 years old.

I can extinguish my flaming sword and go back to sleep now. False alarm.

Damn.

This is the second antichrist I've had to dismiss this year. Maybe next year will be better. The other one was more entertaining, but this one has better visual effects, courtesy, apparently, of "some students at the Vatican". Leave it to the Vatican to muck up an otherwise perfectly entertaining antichrist.

edit on 2014/10/3 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I can tell you the reality of the End of days. We live in a universe where life exists .Obviously because we are here, Not just us but the millions of species that co-inhabitate Earth with us.

We can guess what will happen. E.T are here, and if humans were created. That means there are probably some E.T posing as our creators as well.

So what ever political crap is thrown into the bible i would just ignore it. Since it was written in a time when the Romans controlled the Old World and much of that disdain is left over from the scrolls written by people who experience persecution.

The hover Dam isn't going to open a portal to an E.T invasion. The E.T are already here, There is no need of some elaborate portal. Why do these nutters always have to have some elaborate scheme to transport an army, i seriously doubt its necessary. Besides the Rev: quote about Romans was simply because of the fact it is like saying * We raise your own dead to fight against you* type of Deal. Which is probably implying zombies or something. Eitherway, It's be thousands of years, and during that time most crucially was a tipping point in belief systems. What we consider old now was not Old back then. Many people who held the old belief were either converted or burned/stoned to death/killed in raids ect ect.

The hunt for the Pagans was a real thing, and it didn't start with burning witches in the 1600s nore even the 1100 hundreds.
*Witchs* have been hunted for a couple thousand years since the rise and fall of the roman empire. Where the Romans collapsed, England left off. We have the crusades and that is just what is known. No one would write and give specifics if they slaughtered entire settlements on pagans. Just use some christian ideological words for the atrocities they cause.
Not just the Christians but the Muslims too or any other fallen out cults that have passed away to the sands of time.

So i will actually legit tell you all what is going down, Basically the only thing that will cause the end of days is a world wide cataclysm, Such as the ring of fire exploding. Super volcanoes cracking the Earth causing massing Earthquakes and Tsunamis, The rising temperatures would cause the oceans to form massive hurricanes. But that's just the planet trying to kill you, It's expected that humanity will become extinct in such an event.
And since E.T exist. You can bet your ass the hundreds of thousands of UFOs orbiting our planet right now are here for one reason.

To respond to a cataclysmic event with a massive abduction fleet. Human nukes only exist for one purpose. To attempt to destroy all carriers entering the atmosphere during such an event. In which case all humans on the surface will be incinerated. Preventing a mass abduction scenario, Well the remainder of humanity lingers in underground bunkers.
This can be interpreted as being sealed for a while. During the nuclear fallout. II believe Rev: makes the reference to being sealed in the pit for 1000 years. So really, We have nothing to worry about. Just Humanity will graze extinction that's all. But all those people sealed underground will become subject to the experiments of bio-engineering. So what ever comes out after 1000 years will hardly be human. Nukes can't destroy some of the species that are interested in us. So some will be saved before the governments push the red button. Probably white they white out a lot of the UFO case files from the cold war. I would if i was a government employee expecting this information to reach the public. Because the public would be rather pissed that they are making it so only the Elites chosen dodge the bullet well everyone else has to rely on luck. Anyways, Just what i believe what will finally end all modern society and technology. I know that our creators are a spirit(Energy) based species that transforms mortals into immortals. we know this because nearly every culture has myths about these immortals. But this can go 2 ways, Either mechanical or spirit based. The Elite want us to be mechanical, Where as our creators want us to be spirit based as intended. Meanwhile nearby locals are interfering with the plan, and seeking to take humans as their own as they tried thousands of years earlier when the last cataklysm occured.

This will only occure during the Cata because it gives all E.T a moral and ethical reason for the mass abduction, It is in moral code. You cannot let an experimental race simply die off without finishing all your research first... Many hybrids are not finished being made. Which is why these lurkers are tampering with humanity and trying to highjack us.
edit on 3-10-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I love the topic of religion, even though I'm not a believer in the conventional idea of God. Especially when topics like this arise. Religion basically says that ancient man wrote down some observations...possibly from a god-like entity and everyone is supposed to believe it, follow it without question and ultimately, believe in something that can not be proven. Faith...they call it.

But in the end, religion is a set of rules man made for man to survive. If it weren't for religion, we would have far fewer problems. But if we had never had religion, we may not even be here today. And in the end, it is always possible that everything written down (bible, koran, etc.) could be the opposite of God. What man wrote may be the "devil" all religion fears. Those books may be what God is/would-be-if-he-existed pissed about. Kind of a "You ignored my teachings and followed words written by other men" thing.

Regardless...interesting topic and OP. I haven't and probably won't watch the videos though. Why? Because religion starts inside a person...in their mind. They choose to try to be "good" or they don't. I happen to try to be "good" and even when it screws me...I'm happy that I tried to be "good". That is my religion. Not some entity that rules us, not some book written by some ancient monkey-like creature and certainly not some weird video on YouTube.

But I guess I'm just strange like that

edit on 10/3/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join