It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inertial impulse space drive

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

newtons 3rd law states that for every action there is equal and opposite reaction. modern science falsely assumed that it applies to acting against another body only. many attempts have been made by many inventors to make so called "reactionless drive". you may have heard of dean drive, cook drive etc. these devices do work but they produce very little thurst.

one key thing they all missed is an importance of simple inertial impulse. imagine yourself in a small boat. your hands and feet are tied, how do you move? naturally, you will jerk your body forward and come to sudden stops so that moment of inertia transfers to the boat and it moves forward. modern science will tell you this is due to "friction" which is totally ridiculous as this phenomena is independent of the enviroment.

take a perfectly sealed tube in space and within it a strong spring coil taut from one side to another. when fired the spring transfers it's elastic-potential energy to the tubes inner wall and the tube accelerates forward at a great speed. this can also be demonstrated down here on earth quite easily. what's great about this system is that it has a capability to lift itself against gravity and when two of such springs are incorporated into the same system and fired in succession, first impulse will lift the tube off the ground and the second one fired an instant later will make it accelerate IN THE MID-AIR. there you have a simple and undeniable proof of reactionless drive "impossible" according to the scientific dogma. each spring can be fired with a remote radio control. here's a simple diagram of my design.

this is pure mechanical drive and is not meant to be built into large scale craft as there are more advanced methods based on electrostatic / electromagnetic propulsion, but is a proof of concept of a reactionless drive no one provided so far. how could something so simple have been overlooked for so long escapes me. satellite equipped with such drive could accelerate at 1G by firing pairs of springs in succession reaching moon in 3 hours or mars in 41 hours.

I WELCOME ALL TO REPLICATE THIS SIMPLE EXPERIMENT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF IT INDEED WORKS CONTRARY TO ALL WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT.
edit on 30-9-2014 by tachyonator7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/9/2014 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary commentary from title

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tachyonator7

you may have heard of dean drive, cook drive etc. these devices do work but they produce very little thurst.

No, they don't.

imagine yourself in a small boat. your hands and feet are tied, how do you move? naturally, you will jerk your body forward and come to sudden stops so that moment of inertia transfers to the boat and it moves forward. modern science will tell you this is due to "friction" which is totally ridiculous as this phenomena is independent of the enviroment.

Try it in a symmetrical boat. You'll be there forever.

take a perfectly sealed tube in space and within it a strong spring coil taut from one side to another. when fired the spring transfers it's elastic-potential energy to the tubes inner wall and the tube accelerates forward at a great speed.

You're the one wanting to prove it. Why not build one and record it for us?

Personally, I like to strap buttered toast to the backs of cats. YMMV.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
With the second impulse in mid air the tube is decelerated when the spring contracts and then the tube accelerates with the same amount of energy when the weight hits the end of the tube. The two actions cancel each other out. The first impulse only works because the tube tries to accelerate against the earth when the spring contracts.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

No, they don't.

yes, they do.

shape of the boat is irrelevant, it doesn't even have to be a boat, you can do it in a cart. jerking forward will make it move.

You're the one wanting to prove it. Why not build one and record it for us?

don't be lazy, find a spring and do the expriment. could it be simpler and easier to do? nope.

Personally, I like to strap buttered toast to the backs of cats. YMMV.

i believe you.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tachyonator7
I just wanted to say I dont understand your question but the answer is aliens

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
With the second impulse in mid air the tube is decelerated when the spring contracts and then the tube accelerates with the same amount of energy when the weight hits the end of the tube. The two actions cancel each other out. The first impulse only works because the tube tries to accelerate against the earth when the spring contracts.

that's one confused statement, nothing cancels out. first spring makes it jump in the air, then the second one makes it accelerate in the mid-air. the key point is that it jumps in the mid air which is "Impossible" due to the dogma. this is due to the fact that return impulse of the spring which hits the wall is negligible compared to the inertia transfered to the movement of the system.

just the fact that it jumps in the mid air is violating the YOU-ALWAYS-HAVE-TO PUSH-AGAINST-SOMETHING aka newtons 3rd law. i don't think it violates it, it's just the interpretation of the law that is incorrect.

this propulsion is absolutely medium independent.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Bedlam hit the nail on the head. Why do so many people these days have this sociopathic expectation of entitlement, wanting the rest of the world to expedite their whims for them. The onus is on you OP to prove this hypothesis for yourself.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Bedlam hit the nail on the head. Why do so many people these days have this sociopathic expectation of entitlement, wanting the rest of the world to expedite their whims for them. The onus is on you OP to prove this hypothesis for yourself.

sooo, expected..if you say the truth you are "sociopathic" or a "paranoid conspiracy theorist",,looool. now cut the bs and attack the post not the poster, if you can.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

No, they don't.

yes, they do.

Nope. Dean drives have been done to death. If anyone had ever gotten them to work, you'd see it everywhere. As you say, they're so very simple to do.

shape of the boat is irrelevant, it doesn't even have to be a boat, you can do it in a cart. jerking forward will make it move.

The CG of the thing will stay in the same place, unless the "cart" or "boat" is non-symmetrical in the way it moves. The standard test object for this sort of thing in freshman Newtonian physics is a gas puck sort of like you have on an air hockey table, only with co2 in for the gas supply. An awful lot of people have tried this. The only reason you think you're the only one is because you never had a physics class in uni.

don't be lazy, find a spring and do the expriment. could it be simpler and easier to do? nope.

You're the one making the claim. It's on you to prove it.
edit on 30-9-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
So just how are the springs 'reloaded'? Ever tried that sitting on an office chair using your legs, the chair moves a little way opposite to your leg movement, can never get the chair to go completely round.
I think that demonstrates Newtons law.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

And pushing down to jerk it forward will send it back. Leaving you where you started.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

how do you move? naturally, you will jerk your body forward and come to sudden stops so that moment of inertia transfers to the boat and it moves forward. modern science will tell you this is due to "friction" which is totally ridiculous as this phenomena is independent of the enviroment.

Friction is independent of the environment, or your movement is independent of friction? You should try to learn "modern science" before discarding it, unless you are fine stating you live in a world of magical science (physics), I presume circa the dark ages?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

And what is the action of the tube while the spring is constricting when released?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Nope. Dean drives have been done to death. If anyone had ever gotten them to work, you'd see it everywhere. As you say, they're so very simple to do.

it has been proven countless times over.

www.youtube.com...

The CG of the thing will stay in the same place, unless the "cart" or "boat" is non-symmetrical in the way it moves. The standard test object for this sort of thing in freshman Newtonian physics is a gas puck sort of like you have on an air hockey table, only with co2 in for the gas supply. An awful lot of people have tried this. The only reason you think you're the only one is because you never had a physics class in uni.

cleary, you are the one who never had a physics class, moreover you proclaimed the basic laws of nature "impossible", it's hard to get any more ignorant than that.

You're the one making the claim. It's on you to prove it.

i have already proved it, it jumps in the mid-air, are you saying it doesn't?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This is not something you have to take on faith OP. If you have any scientific knowledge at all you should be able to try this out at home with any number of setups. It's not evil advanced physics that the entire scientific community throughout history has been lying to you about.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Friction is independent of the environment, or your movement is independent of friction? You should try to learn "modern science" before discarding it, unless you are fine stating you live in a world of magical science (physics), I presume circa the dark ages?

whaaat?? who said "Friction is independent of the environment"? i said inertial impulses are independent of the environoment. you don't know a first thing about science and you should learn to read before making false statements.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Yes, it jumps back when the spring constricts and then it jumps forward when the weight hits the end of the tube. The two actions cancel each other out.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

it has been proven countless times over.

www.youtube.com...

Ah, yes, a youtube video. Proof positive! Would you like some of them showing how people can levitate? Or how a cell phone can pop popcorn? It's proof!

cleary, you are the one who never had a physics class, moreover you proclaimed the basic laws of nature "impossible", it's hard to get any more ignorant than that.

Got me there, chief. I just proclaimed the hell out of it. Somewhere. Maybe around the part where I told you the CG would stay in the same place, but hell, why let conservation of rotation or momentum slow you down, especially if you don't know what the terms mean and you've got a Youtube video to back you up. Obviously, you are correct.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

This is not something you have to take on faith OP. If you have any scientific knowledge at all you should be able to try this out at home with any number of setups. It's not evil advanced physics that the entire scientific community throughout history has been lying to you about.

if you have any scietific knowledge you would be able to replicate this extremely simple experiment yourself. and i repeat, are you saying it won't jump in the MID-AIR? and stop the conspiracy bs, i am talking about laws of nature here, not your conspiracy mumble jumble.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This is such a simple and fact based concept I can even understand how it is debatable.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join