It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS opens Consulate in Turkey

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Did some searching to see if I can find another report on the ISIS Opens a Consulate in Turkey claim and sadly there is very little . Can this story actually be confirmed ?.

Did some searching of English Turkey newspapers and there is no mention of this , in fact there are reports of Turkey actually taking on a more active roll battling Isis

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
What !? Where's the logic ?
This doesn't make any sense at all.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Okay, we know for a fact that Turks are joining ISIS, and we know for a fact that Turkey has done # all to close its borders, implying that they at least tacitly support ISIS. But this idea of a consulate and email smells of BS.

First off, didnt they just announce that they wanted to be called Daesh, or IS, and not ISIS? Not only is it a pagan goddess (which doesnt make sense among the most extremist monotheists in the world), but it rather excludes all the potential muslims from other regions.

Second, gmail? These people have photoshop and video editing skills, and websites and #. Theres no way they would use an unprotected gmail; IF the Turkish government set up a fully supported consulate, SURELY they would give them encrypted communications.

Turkey would not be so stupid to openly support the enemy of NATO. (covertly, perhaps)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Erdogan is not a moderate guy. Turkey has been a road for ISIS fighters from Europe to ME all this time ISIS has been active in ME, what has Turkey done to stop this.. Absolutely nothing. As "we" always see a false flag in every action there has been happened in US soil and only a few see the false flag in Turkey governments actions related to ISIS. I believe that those hostages are false flag, a cooked up situation which would clean the dirty clothes of Turkey to look clean and innocent in the sight of the NATO. When we compare the hostage situations different countries have with ISIS something is not right with ISIS and Turkey, they seem not to be a enemies more like a bed fellows.

Don´t let Turkey to fool you. It has always been a ISIS friendly.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Erdogan is not a moderate guy. Turkey has been a road for ISIS fighters from Europe to ME all this time ISIS has been active in ME, what has Turkey done to stop this.. Absolutely nothing. As "we" always see a false flag in every action there has been happened in US soil and only a few see the false flag in Turkey governments actions related to ISIS. I believe that those hostages are false flag, a cooked up situation which would clean the dirty clothes of Turkey to look clean and innocent in the sight of the NATO. When we compare the hostage situations different countries have with ISIS something is not right with ISIS and Turkey, they seem not to be a enemies more like a bed fellows.

Great post! I never thought about the hostages that way!! It seems very logical, and makes a lot of sense.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Perhaps, like many many conquered empires, the Ottoman is trying to rise up and surpass it's former glory.

With Constantinople as its capital and control of lands around the Mediterranean basin, the Ottoman Empire was at the centre of interactions between the Eastern and Western worlds for six centuries. Following a long period of military setbacks against European powers and gradual decline, the empire collapsed and was dissolved in the aftermath of World War I, leading to the emergence of the new state of Turkey in the Ottoman Anatolian heartland, as well as the creation of modern Balkan and Middle Eastern states.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Why would ISIS use a Gmail account? They seem pretty up on modern day tech....why not their own domain, like [email protected] or something? Seems a tad odd don't you think?

ETA: Given that Google/Gmail is also American makes it even more fishy, surely that address would be closed down instantly?
edit on 30/9/14 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Less tracable, multiple users and different locations. Static IP would give the location easily which would make them easy target. Gmail is easy and available and everyone can make a account.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Static IP would give the location easily which would make them easy target.

So ISIS would physically live at the location of a server they use for some purpose on the internet? LOL

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Static IP can give out the area you reside Whois gives ISP, take a look at the ATS radio channel site there is a map which gives out who is logged in from where. ISPs and countries have a different IP range. How much your IP gives out in public you can check here
Link
All what is needed is the information of the ISP after that everything is easy.

You didn´t read right, using Gmail its easier to ISIS to hide their location, they can have multiple users in different locations around the world, even in the USA if they choose all they need is a user and open internet like netcafes etc. When using a domain and static IP and certain IP range it's easier to locate the culprits.
edit on 30-9-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

For one they are part of NATO.

For now. I've got a hunch the affiliation is in it's last days.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Googles server use a static IP, unless they [ISIS] were running behind a proxy, tracing them regardless of where they accessed would be easy. The majority of residential IP addresses and mobile (cellular) use DHCP, which is logged by the ISP where and when they are being used. Businesses tend to have static, but again, a proxy could mask that.

We already know they have a consulate in Turkey anyway, so masking the location probably wouldn't be an issue.

edit on 30/9/14 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

They could use Tor and something else.

They could have servers and address the issue just like they are doing with Gmail. I doubt a static IP on a mail server will stop them. They could put their stuff on a server in the US, Europe or Asia.

Not saying they don't use or try to use Gmail...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
My line of thinking: Use press of ISIS against Kurds to push forward declaration of Kurdistan. Then will be activated article # 5 of NATO and all members will be bound to participate on ME wars. Till now it was "alliance of willing" every time. Later will our overlords find ways how to drag in Russia - for sure as enemy.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

If you think people using these email accounts are important you are wrong, people who uses these are expendables paid to "spread the word" out and part of propaganda machine. Choosing the type of media is easy to understand, gmail is most used email service in the world today and everyone knows how to use it. Tor in other hand needs a bit more understanding and those who have more critical information know how to hide it better.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Erdogan is not a moderate guy. Turkey has been a road for ISIS fighters from Europe to ME all this time ISIS has been active in ME, ...

I believe that those hostages are false flag, a cooked up situation which would clean the dirty clothes of Turkey to look clean and innocent in the sight of the NATO. When we compare the hostage situations different countries have with ISIS something is not right with ISIS and Turkey, they seem not to be a enemies more like a bed fellows.

shoebat.com is my source for my position about Turkey & Erdogan (who wants a Turkish Caliphate established in Turkey..)
Erdogan might wish for the IS Caliphate to wither & die to be replaced by a reborn Ottoman Caliphate seated in Istanbul

but as long as ISIS is a sustainable entity the Turk leader will covertly support them (ISIS)
as they are anti Saudi and anti Iran and basically useful to the long range goals of Turk supremacy in the region
edit on th30141209299930032014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

as for an isis turkey @ gmail account... Isis is also a ancient Goddess...the ISIS Acronym does not automatically refer to the Sunni-Jihadist group of fighters... it would be extremely unintelligent to have a communication with that email as you might get a visit from counter intel or even blowback from some anti Jihadist crusaders from the 'west'
edit on th30141209345830102014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Turkey is America’s ally that helps create and maintain ISIS as Pakistan is America’s ally that created and maintains the Taliban!

That might tell us something about the legitimacy of these wars.

Just more proof that the conspiracy theories are true.

The only people who don’t realize this manipulation are the ISIS savages on the front lines who will one day be slaughtered along with the dupes who will fight them.
Also the American people, the sheep, and some of the politicians, the sheeple.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Max_TO
I did some searching around and couldn't find any sources to collaborate the story. However, l do remember reading a similar article sometime ago from the same source being quoted in the OP.

Although in this article no other source can be found, or at least l could find that would validate the claim, it does predate the OP by several months.

Source

The green light for the use of ISIS brigades to carve up Iraq, widen the Syria conflict into a greater Middle East war and to throw Iran off-balance was given behind closed doors at the Atlantic Council meeting in Turkey, in November 2013, told a source close to Saudi – Lebanese billionaire Saad Hariri, adding that the U.S. Embassy in Ankara is the operation’s headquarter.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Turkey is America’s ally that helps create and maintain ISIS as Pakistan is America’s ally that created and maintains the Taliban!

That might tell us something about the legitimacy of these wars.

Just more proof that the conspiracy theories are true.

The only people who don’t realize this manipulation are the ISIS savages on the front lines who will one day be slaughtered along with the dupes who will fight them.
Also the American people, the sheep, and some of the politicians, the sheeple.

I could not have said it any better myself. You are spot on friend.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Did you notice the "Arabic" in the magazine Dabiq that ISIS puts out? It's all wrong, its not actual Arabic or not how any arab speaker would transliterate those words... it's Urdu/Pakistani transliteration of those words That means ISIS came out of the same lines of schools as the Taliban did.
edit on 30-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join