It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black is the new Arab?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Terror groups are heavily recruiting in the US prison system. This has been going on for 30+ years.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Are we talking mafia, skinheads, crips, bloods, MS13, Nortenos, Latin Kings, white supremacists or are we talking terror groups? I am not too sure about lumping all of these together as terror groups, do you have any evidence of this?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten
There's a lot of black folk in America who're Muslims. Many of the Black Panther Party are Muslims, if I remember correctly. I think that many other black groups are as well.

The only way tensions will start is if black people start carrying out crimes in the name of Islam. Then, yes, there will be tensions with a quickness. But I just don't see it happening. This was one extremist who was obviously mentally ill. But America news medias do intentionally portray many black criminals as victims and try to cause a rift between whites and blacks. The people who own these medias use it as a tool.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I don't see why that should be the question. It doesn't matter what religion people are unless we are involved in a crusade.

The question is are we safe. The answer is yes, relatively speaking, for now, because there is still some opportunity in America. People won't threaten our safety just because they are Christian or Muslim or whatever. They will threaten our safety if they are desperate. And prison and life after prison is a desperate affair. If the year were 1800 people would be going to genocide Native Americans rather than becoming radical Muslims. If it were 1600 people would be converting to Piracy rather than Islam. If the year were 1300 they'd be joining a crusade. Desperate people know what they need and it's not safe to stand in their way.

Why fight Islam when we can fight hopelessness? Let's fight a war on being broke and unemployed and isolated. Let's fight a war against exclusion. Nobody will oppose us so we'll win fast and everything will be fine.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: phinubian
a reply to: Restricted

Are we talking mafia, skinheads, crips, bloods, MS13, Nortenos, Latin Kings, white supremacists or are we talking terror groups? I am not too sure about lumping all of these together as terror groups, do you have any evidence of this?

I worked in a state prison system for 25 years. I saw it first-hand. Muslims.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That is the biggest question we must ask, why Black Americans are turning into an "Americanized type of Islam", Muslim Arabs turn to be more racist against blacks that people think, African refugees can testify to that, so are the Black population of males in America been played by Arab Muslim looking for a specific goal or agenda?, in the truth Muslim Arab world is only one type of Islam all Arabs practice, in the US Blacks do not like to be call "black Muslim" and the way they practice "Islam" has nothing to do with the way that Muslim Arab does.

This is the reason Arab Muslim distance themselves from the rest of the world that are converting but are considered none Arabs.

What is the goal, its this an agenda to open the door for an Islamic state? or just destroying countries from within.

African Refugees Say Arab Muslims More Racist than Europeans

This is Morocco, one of the few moderate Arab countries, though not for long with the victory of an Islamist party. It’s fairly tolerant by Muslim standards, which is still wildly intolerant by European standards.

“Be careful, those blacks might eat you,” a Moroccan juice seller in the little border town of Fnideq warned us. They might what? “Yes, really,” he replies. “They can do anything.”

“Arabs hate black people. And that is not from today, it is in their blood,” says Aboubakr, a young man from Senegal who is hoping eventually to cross over into Europe. He spent almost a year in Morocco’s capital Rabat before coming to this forest camp near the Spanish border and his experiences there left him feeling bitter.

“Friends of mine were attacked with a knife. Bandits target us because they know we cannot go to the police, even if we are robbed and hurt. Having no papers, we will be caught instead. Blacks have no rights here.”

American liberals like to compare the plight of Muslims to the segregation of black people in the United States, in fact it’s Muslims who practice segregation of Africans.

www.frontpagemag.com...

My husband spend one Year in the middle east specially in Bahrain, he testify that Arabs are very careful with who they establish relations with, when it comes to business they seem friendly but cautions and you have to be invited into their circle, they do not like outsiders

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

I have been researching a lot on what is going on with Islam, America, the Arab world and the growing conversion to Islam in the nation, my conspirators mind find a link between the expansion of Islam, radicalism and black Americans been used due to their history of dissatisfaction with American way of life.

That say, this an opinion of mine, united with fight, divided we fall.

edit on 28-9-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: The Vagabond

I don't see why that should be the question. It doesn't matter what religion people are unless we are involved in a crusade.

I consider Islam the next crusade, still remember Islam is not a religion, is the set of laws from where Muslim base their religion, that in itself is a danger to any nation of none Muslim population.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Too much research unchecked by real world experience can lead one far from the truth. It seems you have exposed yourself heavily to the ideological agendas of certain people and allowed that to obscure what is actually happens. That's how you are able to make such contorted semantical statements as "Islam is not a religion" as if they implied something meaningful.

United we stand divided we fall, a fine slogan, but what does it mean? Does unity imply homogenization? Surely a married couple need not be of the same gender to unite, so why must a nation be of one creed to unite? Can we not be very very different in views, values, practices, and appearances and still work together in the name of life liberty and prosperity for all?

Where is this Muslim crusade? I haven't seen it. I've seen plenty of women in burkas, usually on their way to work, where they generate tax dollars that are being used to bomb ISIS (which incidentally is fighting against governments we never cared much for in far away lands and having zero impact on my life or yours).

The only basis for your fear is words. Deeds have not materialized. One very suspicious successful attack on US soil in the past 13 years, and a few dozen born to lose isolated incidents that were clearly organized by the feds for the explicit purpose of being thwarted so that you would support them. You've been had Marg. Read better stuff - read stuff that tells you about a happy prosperous future - not stuff that says the sky is falling.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

No, really I don't see myself influenced by nothing that is not historical facts and actions around the world, I love history, still base fact that I am not religious follower and neither support any type of religious I am not biased toward any system of believe.

Is a reason why Black Americans are turning to Islam, beside those that are already from Muslim countries.

Is a fact that Prison population of black are been recruited into Islam, is a reason why also.

Agendas? I believe in agendas is nothing that doesn't have a cause and effect.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Historical "facts" are incredibly murky things that tend to be written and rewritten for political reasons. I also haven't heard many historical facts from you, nor answers to my points regarding historical conflicts of faith and immigration. I've heard statistics from government officials who are in the business of controlling people who were declared dangerous.

Let's get down to simple cause and effect as you suggest. What will somebody want to do if you put him in a cage and say "stop associating with my enemies?"

And what will happen if you stop putting people in cages, stop treating people like enemies, and instead say, "I'm gonna work on good food and safe housing for everyone and you can do whatever you want, but if you come work with me that good stuff will be ready a lot faster".

Don't you have to assume that the insane outnumber the self-interested to believe my plan would lead to downfall?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Historical "facts" are incredibly murky things that tend to be written and rewritten for political reasons.

I will not argue with that.

I also haven't heard many historical facts from you,

That is your opinion I have my own.

Let's get down to simple cause and effect as you suggest. What will somebody want to do if you put him in a cage and say "stop associating with my enemies?"

The world we live today is the world we have created. The people that rules toady is the people we have allowed to rule, the enemies we have is the ones that we have created and the end we are all guilty of what is happening around us, under the umbrella of religion and religious believe we have justified killing and still do to this day and nobody seems to care to stop.

And what will happen if you stop putting people in cages, stop treating people like enemies, and instead say, "I'm gonna work on good food and safe housing for everyone and you can do whatever you want, but if you come work with me that good stuff will be ready a lot faster".

While that sound noble and altruistic and a nice way to see the world, if you are trying to help others, the truth is that most humans do not want any one to help them, rather they blame the world, politicians and others for all that goes wrong in their lives, is more of conditioning than human nature.

You can not change the way the world is, or who control the masses, at least no yet, we humans have lots of potential, but enlightened we are not, no yet anyway, some has gotten there but not many.

We will either learn to live with each other, or die fighting each other, that is the truth at least my truth.

Religion is the evil that has taken hold of the human soul, that evil is not going anywhere any time soon.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: guohua

yellow people live in countries where Islam is the No 1# religion.

a reply to: Nettlas
When you said the above statement, did you mean to say Asian people.
We don't like to be called Yellow, we're not Yellow at all.
Actually, we're very White unless we're in the sun a lot then we happen to Tan.
But maybe you didn't mean to make such an uneducated statement.

Much like this one.

Well, black people, as well as white people and brown people and yellow people live in countries where Islam is the No 1# religion.

In an Asian Country known as China, you might want to correct your statement.
The Muslim religion comes in at 4th place.
The major religions in China are, Daoist, Buddist, Christian and last Muslim then you have the Majority of China that I fall into, China is Officially Atheist!
Mostly Chinese people are Buddhism, Also Christian & Hinduism the Minority (Mongolia, Xin Jiang) are Islam.

In the future, try and Show some Respect, Asian, Not Yellow!
Here is our daughter, you tell me, what color she is.

She had her picture taken for a National magazine in China this March.

Lol, no of course I didnt mean it like Asian people are yellow, but you did get me that I meant asian people. I wouldnt consider a black man/woman to be black, but that is what we call their skin coulor. And I wouldnt call the colour of a white man/woman white, but that is what we call it. So me saying yellow offended you how?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
a reply to: TrueBrit
Thank You and she can take care of herself, that is most important.
I agree with your statement on skin colour.

IS she single and looking to immigrate? lol! youre very lucky. she will make someone very happy someday(or they will serve her and make her very happy instead lol).

But i digress. Yes th eold skin color sterotype emerges yet again.(thank you scientist/governments) Next thing you know we will have to wear tags denoting our ethnicities! sheesh. what a world.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
For some of you folks that are slow on the uptake. The guy is black. His form of worship condones beheadings.

Black americans are the ones most likely to convert to Islam.

Because of Africa and all.

And yes op. I totally get it.
edit on 28-9-2014 by BerenstEiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
That is the biggest question we must ask, why Black Americans are turning into an "Americanized type of Islam", Muslim Arabs turn to be more racist against blacks that people think, African refugees can testify to that, so are the Black population of males in America been played by Arab Muslim looking for a specific goal or agenda?, in the truth Muslim Arab world is only one type of Islam all Arabs practice, in the US Blacks do not like to be call "black Muslim" and the way they practice "Islam" has nothing to do with the way that Muslim Arab does.

This is the reason Arab Muslim distance themselves from the rest of the world that are converting but are considered none Arabs.

What is the goal, its this an agenda to open the door for an Islamic state? or just destroying countries from within.

African Refugees Say Arab Muslims More Racist than Europeans

This is Morocco, one of the few moderate Arab countries, though not for long with the victory of an Islamist party. It’s fairly tolerant by Muslim standards, which is still wildly intolerant by European standards.

“Be careful, those blacks might eat you,” a Moroccan juice seller in the little border town of Fnideq warned us. They might what? “Yes, really,” he replies. “They can do anything.”

“Arabs hate black people. And that is not from today, it is in their blood,” says Aboubakr, a young man from Senegal who is hoping eventually to cross over into Europe. He spent almost a year in Morocco’s capital Rabat before coming to this forest camp near the Spanish border and his experiences there left him feeling bitter.

“Friends of mine were attacked with a knife. Bandits target us because they know we cannot go to the police, even if we are robbed and hurt. Having no papers, we will be caught instead. Blacks have no rights here.”

American liberals like to compare the plight of Muslims to the segregation of black people in the United States, in fact it’s Muslims who practice segregation of Africans.

www.frontpagemag.com...

My husband spend one Year in the middle east specially in Bahrain, he testify that Arabs are very careful with who they establish relations with, when it comes to business they seem friendly but cautions and you have to be invited into their circle, they do not like outsiders

All good points, esp. your leading question that we must ask.

The Arab Africans are racist against the indigenous Africans, a point I made when discussing this issue with my friend.

Star for you Marg, I like your posts and I pay attention.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

EXACTLY THIS GUY like FURGUSON is cloaking his self in ISLAM to justify his criminality against WHITE PEOPLE and his temper was too much for him apparently.THAT doesn't CLEAR THOSE OF ISLAM for the shameful PRAISING when IT WAS announced nor the moderates for not stopping THEM either.

You guys, PLEASE ,give US a VIABLE delinetion so WE can kill the bad ones who are supported by OUR bad ones and the ones who just want Pax Islam. Can't have it and we will only kill more needlessly and YOU are the hostage from it.
THEY may be your family in FAITH but this insanity will continue.

OUR solution as we now stand, is more death.
edit on 28-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The problem Cav is when a supposed Radical is killed, five supposed moderates become radicals. It is a never ending cycle. Build a wall around an area and cordon off the religion. Allow for the passage of trade goods, people, and ideas, but not RELIGION. Preaching and/or recruiting on the wrong side of the fence is a capitol offense for either team. Stop the spread of all three major religions where they are now or where they were at an agreed upon date (form a synod and give them three years to decide).

Only way to treat gangrene sometimes is to remove the limb. Islam knows this. That's why churches and bibles are verboten under Sharia Law. Turn about is fair play and all............

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Ahh, well - my apologies if I was mistaken. I could have sworn I saw you posting in some "PC" threads, specifically the one about changing the name of the Washington Redskins, but I can't find that thread so I'll just call it my mistake.

a reply to: kaylaluv

Your Apology is accepted, I Don't remember ever posting in those threads and neither has my husband, we don't own a TV and we Don't watch or listen to Sports.
Not a problem, mistakes can happen.

Has far as this thread is concerned, I'm not going to say, Beheading is only a Muslim Act.
The Muslim's in China so far have not beheaded any one that I've read about bout the do Stab, Shot, Blowup and Kidnap and Murder people.
Not all of the Muslims in the world Behead people, like not all the Christians in the world talk in Tongues or Handle Snakes.
These are a Group of Radicals that use a Religion for their on purpose, it's easy to Manipulate.
These are not the vast Majority of Muslims just a Perverted Version.
That needs to be Totally and Completely Irradiated from the Face of The Earth!
Now That's The Old Chinese Side of Me Specking!

edit on 28-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

IS she single and looking to immigrate? lol!

a reply to: yuppa
Yes she is Single and Buddhist, and a Naturalized American Citizen like her Mother

My husband and I from my old job made some arrangements for her to get some special training
in weapons that our daughter is very interested in.
She's home here in Phoenix has of last week.

@ Nettlas, You have to ask?
I think the better question is Where are You From?
Did your Parents not teach you Manners, your not Intelligent enough to understand that calling an Asian a Yellow Man or Woman is Very Childish and Very 19th Century?
I'm going to Enlighten you alittle and the MODS may very well delete this, but here goes, The Term Yellow, Is Very Offensive To all Asian's because, Yellow was a color metaphor for race that originated in the late nineteenth century with Chinese immigrants as coolie slaves or laborers, notably the United States. It was later associated with the Japanese during the mid-20th century, due to Japanese military expansion, and eventually extended to all Asians of East and Southeast Asian descent.

You did not just Offend Me, you Offended an entire Ethnic Group of Peoples. Many Races. Not just Chinese.
I'm finished answering you questions, your not Smart Enough to Even Understand, You Should Have Apologized.

Sorry, Off Topic.

I think my question is this, is there only One (1) Version of the Koran? Like the King James Version of The Holy Bible.

edit on 28-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join