It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristallnacht : A warning from history

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You also said this in another thread on a similar subject

These rare exceptions to the rule are most likely a product of CAIR trying to keep Americans fooled about the true EVIL of Islam.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd say that pretty much fits the bill of what I was describing in my OP.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Because people aren't making a difference between Muslim and ISIS. They're generalizing that ALL Muslims are the same as ISIS, and we need to do something about Islam, not just ISIS.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

You don't know either then,by all means continue with how things FEEL.I asked for ANSWERS and all get from your intellect is DERISION,who is spewing GIBBERISH here?
I said My answer would be a MILITARY definition but EVIDENTLY your READING levels COULD NOT DISCERN that.

YOUR brilliant IDEAS ,LET'S have them !

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
There wasn't enough details yet to allude to anything really especially the stereotypes and fear for everyone associated with a group. With that seemed everyone was quick to act on the emotion.

edit on 27-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: I see some more updates coming out about this event.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I have posted a documentary on another thread which outlines factually what I have stated what I have said is the TRUTH there is a known plan much like Mein Kamph uncovered in 1982 which these people are following what is at stake is our civilisation itself and they are far down the road of fulfilling this plan,they are as big if not a bigger threat than the communists were and I will not be scared off independently doing my own research and coming to my own conclusions even if they are not politically correct.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: khnum

Um Christians in America tell me how to live every day while ignoring the teachings of their religion. They just have more options to "peacefully" get their message out. If we lived in a poor lawless country besieged by outside nations you can sure bet the Westboro Baptist Church would be beheading gay people.

Being annoyed by Christians isn't the same as being beheaded by Muslims. Also, Westboro is less than .0000001% of Christians and they still haven't killed anyone to my knowledge. Thanks for making up an argument though.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Rare it is I agree with your post 100% Nef.

We are living in a very dangerous era.

link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I think it can be compared to Jews and Zionists here. Some people have to hate something. Hate is alot easier than love. Since this is the type of website it is, which I love this site...but it allows people to spew whatever they want when it comes to hate. People don't want to see the difference between radicals and everyday common people who follow their religions. I was blessed to spend time overseas and be able to interact with radicals who have no value for human life, as well as interact with your local farmer who invited your group in and offered meals and thanks for trying to help free them of the latter.

edit on 27-9-2014 by LoverBoy because: spelling

+1 more 
link   

So all Muslims are just waiting for a chance to behead us. They're all evil and need to be rounded up, right? Because there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim.

link   

Westboro just attends funerals they dont create them

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Because people aren't making a difference between Muslim and ISIS. They're generalizing that ALL Muslims are the same as ISIS, and we need to do something about Islam, not just ISIS.

The people of the Middle East have been doing horrific things for decades what ISIS is doing is nothing new it's just an excuse to put boots on the ground in the Middle East to keep gas prices down for the Saudi royal family and to protect isreAl.
edit on 9/27/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Anyone, country to country, is worthy of judging this, really????
Are you gonna tell us, next, it's cause of their DNA?
tetra

edit on 27-9-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So all Muslims are just waiting for a chance to behead us. They're all evil and need to be rounded up, right? Because there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim.

So were there good Nazis? Or were all of the Nazis evil. I am curious since you are supporting the farcical argument made by the OP. I would LOVE for you to tell me how some of the Nazis were moderate and good folks.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

JUST need that separation factor. WE ALL know there are racial idiots I DON'T CARE about them.
I care about a logical answer to an INSANE problem.
Because as it stands NOW all WE have is MORE DEATH to pour on it like a blind man with a giant mace.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
OK, so lets get down to it and cut the BS.

Who here would be in favour of criminalizing Islam and going to war to destroy ALL Islamic nations, rounding up all Muslims currently living in non-Muslim countries and either executing or deporting the lot of them.

Keyboard warriors - can I have a show of hands?

NB: Substitute in the above question the word "Muslim" for any of the following words;

Christian
Jew
Black
Gay
Anyone else you don't like.

Meanwhile the bloodlines and the political and military muppets they control are sitting back rubbing their hands together in glee that the stupid collective population have swallowed the lie - hook, line and sinker.

Do we not find it amazingly coincidental that our enemies happen to be where all the Oil & Gas is?

Did they end up pushing that pipeline through Afghanistan yet?

"Principalities, powers and rulers in high places"

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

What really blows my mind is that the propaganda machine is using the same exact tactics it used to get us in Iraq, the Afghanistan, and now they are pulling the same tricks out of the bag to bring us back into Iraq.

When are people going to put a stop to the charade and start holding someone accountable to this propaganda?

We even vote in the same group of people over and over and over.

It's mind blowing.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

The people of the Middle East have been doing horrific things for decades what ISIS is doing is nothing new it's just an excuse to put boots on the ground in the Middle East to keep gas prices down for the Saudi royal family and to protect isreAl.

"We need to do something about Islam, not just ISIS?"

Oh my friggin god. There may as no longer be one. Would that be better. I know many think it would. These kind of comments definitely indicate that it would. Have you read the Qu'ran? What do you know about Islam?
Should we do anything about Christians? Christians kinda think if you don't believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Son of God, you're damned to hell. So, should we do anything about them?

This site has become crazy, literally, with this kind of diatribe, imho. It frightens me for us all.
tetra

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

"We need to do something about Islam, not just ISIS?"

Oh my friggin god. There may as no longer be one. Would that be better. I know many think it would. These kind of comments definitely indicate that it would. Have you read the Qu'ran? What do you know about Islam?
Should we do anything about Christians? Christians kinda think if you don't believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Son of God, you're damned to hell. So, should we do anything about them?

This site has become crazy, literally, with this kind of diatribe, imho. It frightens me for us all.
tetra

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You are being obtuse. No one is comparing muslims to Nazis.

I'm saying that the level of hate being directed towards muslims as a whole is akin to that directed towards the jews by the Nazi's.

Is that clear enough for you now?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
So were there good Nazis? Or were all of the Nazis evil. I am curious since you are supporting the farcical argument made by the OP. I would LOVE for you to tell me how some of the Nazis were moderate and good folks.

Are you saying all Germans were Nazis?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join