It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristallnacht : A warning from history

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

If you knew jack # about history you'd know that England and France (and later America and other Western powers) trashed their house.

If my friend asked to use my apartment to visit with his girlfriend while I'm away and then threw a rager without my permission I'd be pissed. If he then told me he put the whole bill for the booze and food on my credit card and that I'd have to clean up after him I'd be beyond livid.

Read up on your history bud. Arab Muslims did a huge service to the West and then got stabbed in the back. Almost every complaint against the West is highly highly valid and every fine they try to "clean their house" we wreck it again out of fear of retaliation.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Are you suggesting that the Jewish people had it coming because they were trying to take over the world like the Muslims or that Muslims are trying to take over the world like the Jews? Are WE the evil Nazis in your story? If so, I take exception to being compared to a Nazi.

Also, I don't remember Jewish people blowing up innocent people in Germany, but maybe I am missing something. I don't see the parallel that you see.
edit on 2014/9/27 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
ETA, I agree and thanks for sharing. This is alarming and the comments observed are really concerning. Why does it feel like besides the fear based conditioning, that this is part of, that it's supposed to a norm with thinking. Almost feel as if one doesn't subscribe to grouping everyone into a stereotype that they are the bad one.
edit on 27-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: ETA

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well, if you want to follow their lines, you are going to be compared to them.

And, frankly, given my OP - which I think is fairly clear on the subject what did you expect?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
It´s very disturbing when comparing history and then nonviolent ones were culprits and now "we" think that those who rape, behead and kills are the innocent ones.

Please tell me where I said that?

Was it here when I said this?

I understand that there are people out there in the world who wish to do others harm, under the guise of a perversion of a religion. I get that. I don't want to see those people in my world. I have no problem whatsoever with the armed forces of any nation being used to bring cold blooded killers to justice. None at all.

Did you actually read my OP? I really don't think you did.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Not only Islam, but Latinos as well, I fear for the future of this once great nation.

We are headed straight down that road. There are people that remember the past, and want to repeat it. They don't think that we should ever leave Iraq, that we should have taken every man woman and child and execute them just for following an Abrahamic faith of the wrong flavor.

I can see Krystalnacht happening again, only worse. Never again I say. We can change ideology, can become better as a people, and not allow ourselves to walk down that horrible path again.

Yes the terrorists need to be eliminated, they are a threat. But not all Muslims are terrorists, and not all latinos are here illegally.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

My instructions would be to stop posting gibberish and start thinking for yourself, maybe?

Or, how about taking your payback out on the people who have done things, instead of demonising those who haven't.

The best warriors fight with their brains as well as their weapons.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Have you seen the fear mongering against Muslims in the last 24 hours? People saying that they're going to behead more people, or that they need to be reported for this or that. Disgusting emails about how Muslims are bleeding society by 90% being on government assistance, and they're uneducated.

It sounds remarkably like things that were said in Germany in the 1930s.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Then maybe you should read the OP again, because the parallel is very clear.

But if you really want the short version - the hate speech directed towards the general muslim populaiton today - the overwhelmind majority of whom simply go about their daily business in a peaceful manner is the same as that the Nazi's directed towards the jews.

That clear enough now?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Have you seen the fear mongering against Muslims in the last 24 hours? People saying that they're going to behead more people, or that they need to be reported for this or that. Disgusting emails about how Muslims are bleeding society by 90% being on government assistance, and they're uneducated.

It sounds remarkably like things that were said in Germany in the 1930s.

Except we are talking about murderers and not innocent business people.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore
First off, great post and well thought out. I think the times are different and not everything is as clear as we see. Whether because of biased media or coverups by governments. I do think a problem is the sheer # of radical muslims. When you compare the jews from the WW2 era to the number of radical muslims, I think their would be a huge difference. I understand your point though that the discrimination doesnt halt at radical muslims but the fear is that it would be generalized to all muslims. I am just saying that the sheer # of radical muslims seem to be a pretty hefty amount. I'm not trying to argue or take away from your OP. Im all for understanding and being taught something.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

You are spectacularly missing the point - either that or being deliberately obtuse.

All muslims are not murderers.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

No, the people saying these things are saying ALL Muslims. They're not trying to separate between extremists and moderates. If you're Muslim, you're a valid target.

They don't care if you're a business person, or an extremist. I'm waiting for the calls to put them into camps to start.

Not all Muslims are evil. Just because they believe in Islam, doesn't make them murderers. Or are you going to say their children are murderers, even in the US.
edit on 9/27/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

good OP i and i agree with you whole heatedly....there is a very disturbing trend happening at the moment and it has already started to involve the non muslim arabs,some are quite scared of leaving their homes as people are lumping arab looking people into the one group as radical muslims...

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

originally posted by: Metallicus

You are spectacularly missing the point - either that or being deliberately obtuse.

All muslims are not murderers.

I am saying this is a poor comparison.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Kristalnacht I believe involved the burning of books and the removal of freedom of speech well its not the Christians,Taoists,Buddhists nor Sikhs that have infiltrated our media and our government to the point where muslims have; if you raise any concern about muslims such as the Muslim Brotherhoods detailed plans of the taking over of western society you will be attacked by a myriad of alphabet muslim organisations and their media sympathizers as an islamaphobe or bigot,I dont demand people must eat my type of food,dress the way I dress,nor do I chase concessions playing the victim nor do I have any special barbaric laws or practices I wish to impose on people,I dont want people to submit if necessary by force to my beliefs.To me your argument argues that the fascists are the victims thats not the way it was in Nazi Germany,nor is it now.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Kristalnacht I believe involved the burning of books and the removal of freedom of speech well its not the Christians,Taoists,Buddhists nor Sikhs that have infiltrated our media and our government to the point where muslims have

Thank you for your example of what I was talking about in my OP.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Totally agree well said, I really dont get the argument. ISIS are terrorising anyone who doesnt have their beliefs by beheadings and executions. Killing men and taking women and children to god knows where thus why the west and jordan etc are trying to stop there being mass genocide by the fanatics.a reply to: Metallicus

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
And one thing many people don't remember is that the Nazis had a lot of support in the US up to, and even during part of WW2.

I wonder how many here on ATS would have supported the Nazis in that time?

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Um Christians in America tell me how to live every day while ignoring the teachings of their religion. They just have more options to "peacefully" get their message out. If we lived in a poor lawless country besieged by outside nations you can sure bet the Westboro Baptist Church would be beheading gay people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join