It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed intruder threatens staff, students at Sydney Islamic school

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

Don't try to cover for you hate filled religion.

Yet another display of complete bigotry - this time in the form of assuming anyone who defends Muslims MUST therefore be Muslim themselves. You would be WRONG.

Cue more bigotry to refute.......

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Don't try to cover for you hate filled religion.

Yet another display of complete bigotry - this time in the form of assuming anyone who defends Muslims MUST therefore be Muslim themselves. You would be WRONG.

Cue more bigotry to refute.......

ISIS Balck Flags Are Flying In Europe

he symbol of the murderous Islamic State is waving in The Hague. ‘Death to the Jews,’ shout the demonstrators. Yet the Dutch government authorized the protests.
“Death to the Jews” chanted the crowd waving the black flags of the Islamic State, or ISIS as it used to be known. They were looking for new supporters for their cause, the creation of a worldwide caliphate answering to the man who now calls himself Ibrahim: a zealot too radical even for Al Qaeda who has stormed through Syria and Iraq carrying out mass executions, crucifying rivals, beheading enemies. But these marchers were not in Syria or Iraq; they were in The Hague in The Netherlands. And their message was one tailored to the disaffected young descendants of Muslim immigrants in Europe.

“We are Moroccans,” went out the cry over a portable loudspeaker. "The French killed the Moroccans but they didn’t kill them all; the grandchildren of the few men left protest against the West, America and the Jews.”

Many of the demonstrators covered their faces with Palestinian scarves or balaclavas. “Anyone who doesn’t jump is a Jew,” someone shouted as the whole group started jumping in a scene that might have been ludicrous if it weren’t for the hateful message. “Death to the Jews!” the crowd shouted in Arabic.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Glad you're so sure. News for you, Muslims are supposed to follow the Koran, the Koran espouses violence. Only a small portion of course are ISIS, but a majority share the violent viewpoints, maybe just not acting out on them. Only a very small percentage of Muslims have denounced the "convert or be killed" mentality of ISIS, as written in ther Koran.

I feel I'm wasting my time here but I'll have a go anyways...

Quranic scripture please...
Prove it please...
The Quran says nothing about converting others but please indulge me...

Quran 2:256 There Is No Compulsion In Faith

You're in for reeducation on this subject if you're willing to be a bigger man and stick around rather than dissapear like most do when hit with the facts about Islam...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

originally posted by: daaskapital
a reply to: stuthealien

Muslims can be anyone from any ethnic background.

The individuals of whom you refer to, while (assumed to be) Muslims, are likely refugees experiencing troubles due to the social structures and inherent systems of the state. Them being Muslim would obviously have some effect, but it wouldn't be the overarching factor. The problem lies in social systems, cultural backgrounds and life experiences. There will always be problems when individuals experience cultural shock, and the systems should be in place to properly aid those in need of integrating successfully into society.

The situation is infinitely more complicated than them just being Muslim.

Here you go just to prove you wrong
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Nice move, quoting a tabloid. My points still stand on immigrants, however.

When taking into account those born in Western states, social structures still need to be in place to support youth undergoing problems.

The first point in the article bolsters my argument:

Financial comfort and social isolation two key markers of potential recruits

Indeed, when looking at the actual research quoted in the article, you will find that depression, anxiety, low self-esteem and social isolation are just some points indicating troubles in Muslim youth.

Depressive symptoms (PHQ score of 5 or more indicating at least mild depression) were more common among those showing the most sympathy towards violent protest and terrorism.

It is known that low mood is associated with hopelessness about the future, and suicidal feelings, perhaps mediated through feelings of low self-esteem, cognitive distortions in weighing up everyday events and experiences as more negative. These cognitive biases may be seen as adaptive if they reflect social and economic injustices, and experiences of structural violence; or these may reflect depressive illness if there is not a history of such adversity. Our findings suggest the latter, that depressive symptoms independent of psychosocial adversity were associated with sympathies towards violent protest and terrorism.

More generally, depression has been implicated in acts of aggression. Although depression and aggression can be present from an early age and have genetic and neurochemical origins, depression can also be a consequence of chronic adversity, and can lead to maladaptive behaviour, social strain or abnormal personality development

Social isolation has been proposed as a risk factor for radicalization, and is also implicated as a link between biological mechanisms of aggression and depression when tested in animal models. Consistent with this perspective, we found that the group showing the strongest condemnation appeared to have more social contacts. Isolation from the wider community, together with feelings of identification and cohesion within terrorist organisations, are a proposed mechanism by which people are persuaded to take up violence, under the influence of newly formed radical affiliations.

www.plosone.org...

With all this said, your reply has seemed to be formed in an attempt at deflection. You stated that Muslims had trouble integrating into society. I said that some refugees (of any faith) have troubles, and social structures need to account for them. Their descendents, who may experience problems, would also need aid in not developing the above factors which will eventually lead to isolation and sympathy towards extremism.

Social structures are able to minimise the above effects on our youth, and as the research shows, the youth would benefit if the social structures were upgraded to provide increased support services.

You didn't prove me wrong. If anything, you proved my point.

edit on 25-9-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You've blown my plan to take over the world in the name of Flying Spaghetti Monster!! DAMN YOU TO HELL.........

That's a religion I can get behind...lol

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

How has that got ANYTHING to do with assuming anyone who defends Muslims must be a Muslim? Hmm?

You are desperately grasping at straws to support your bigoted viewpoint mate.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

You're not wasting your time mate, your opinion (and facts ) are quite welcome in my thread

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

You never hear of Extremist Atheist running around bombing or killing folks because they believe in fictitious BS.

You sound very sure of that. Excluding groups such as Baader Meinhof and the Red Army faction, there have been several...

dailycurrant.com...

groups.google.com...#!topic/alt.atheism/Z1gKJ9exGO0

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I could go on. Religion is an easy target isn't it?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Glad you're so sure. News for you, Muslims are supposed to follow the Koran, the Koran espouses violence.

Source?

Only a small portion of course are ISIS, but a majority share the violent viewpoints, maybe just not acting out on them.

Supposition amounting to a wild guess.

Only a very small percentage of Muslims have denounced the "convert or be killed" mentality of ISIS, as written in ther Koran.

Source?

"What does the Religion of Peace Teach About... Violence"
"Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing..."
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Muslims Psychos are killing other Muslims and anyone else they can get to that doesn't have the same backward method of thinking as them.

Fixed for you!

Don't try to cover for you hate filled religion. I'm stating the facts repetitive media narrative and the FACTS repetitive media narrative show your religion is filled with hate and bigotry towards every other non-believer.

Fixed for you again!

Wanna prove that with Quranic scripture instead of media bull#...
If not, this is the end of out interaction!
You're becoming a waste of time in threads that relate to Islam!

edit on 25-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

You never hear of Extremist Atheist running around bombing or killing folks because they believe in fictitious BS.

You sound very sure of that. Excluding groups such as Baader Meinhof and the Red Army faction, there have been several...

dailycurrant.com...

groups.google.com...#!topic/alt.atheism/Z1gKJ9exGO0

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I could go on. Religion is an easy target isn't it?

“Our soldiers have spilled the blood of the religionists,” says the group’s leader, Dr. Richard Harris, in the video. “These filthy pigs reject the principle of falsification laid down by the prophet Karl Popper, glory be his name. They must be eradicated.”

Yeah, that totally sounds like a true atheist. Sounds to me like they have just found some other person to worship rather that God or Allah or what have you. Just a different "religion" in the minds of these guys.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

As many of you may (not) know there is an anti-Islamic website which titles itself as:

The site claims to document all 'Islamic' terror attacks since 9/11, and the current number according to them is 12,078.

Now if anyone visits the site and checks their list of attacks one will notice an obvious problem, an obvious problem which Islamophobes and anti-Islamics readily ignore. This major problem is that 95%-99% of the attacks they list on a daily basis HAVE NO AUTHENTICATION!

Basically all they do is say something like this:

3 people shot to death by Islamic extremists outside a mosque in Kabul.

And when you ask for the SOURCE or any secondary source you won't be able to find none! I have emailed the site on several occasions demanding they give authentic secondary sources to back their claims up, and as usual they never respond back and remain silent.

If I made a site called the religionoflove.com, and gave a daily list of attacks being carried out by Christians with no verification, and no other secondary authentic proven sources then nobody would believe me. The Christians would all say where is the proof, your just making this all up etc. Yet when it comes to the Muslims these same Islamophobic Christians will have NO PROBLEM in accepting statements and supposed events with NO SHRED OF SECONDARY AUTHENTIC SOURCES!

So the reality is this my friends, I guarantee you that most of these supposed attacks the site lists are FAKE, and are all MADE UP. If they want to prove me wrong then it will be very easy for them, simply provide the news link and secondary AUTHENTIC sources to back each attack up, something they will never do because they know they are making most of it up!

\From: en.wikipedia.org...

Religion of Peace is a political neologism used as a description of Islam. After the September 11, 2001 attacks, some politicians described Islam as a "religion of peace" in an effort to differentiate between Islamic terrorists, Islamism, and non-violent Muslims.[1] Subsequently, some critics of Islam have adopted the phrase, using the term "Religion of Peace" in a sarcastic manner as a pejorative synonym for Islam.

Took me all of 15 seconds to find that. Had you not been so blindly rushing toward bigotry you may have found it too.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Thanks pal...
I always enjoy your insight so it's appreciated...

It can be like talking to a brick wall sometimes when explaining Islam to people...
Not worth the trouble sometimes!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It's not often I'll complain about sources...
But ChristianPost...
JihadWatch...
& ReligionOfPeace are openly Islamophobic with a Catholic agenda...

You failed with that "source"!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

The only response you have is to call me a bigot. You've said it time and time again. I don't care what religion you are. It really doesn't matter to me one iota. I know the facts and I've posted them.

Here's more:

Muslim protestors demand restaurants and shops stop selling 'evil' alcohol warning them they face 40 lashes if they carry on

Dozens of Muslim protestors gathered to demand that businesses stop selling alcohol in a popular East London area yesterday.

The group, led by former Al-Muhajiroun leader Anjem Choudary, warned restaurants and shops in the Brick Lane area that they face 40 lashes if they continue to sell the product, which is banned under Sharia Law.

Around 60 men and women in burkhas handed over warning letters to Muslim-owned businesses in the area after the protest was initially delayed by a small number of English Defence League members staging a counter-protest.

There's the religion you defend. Trying to go to other countries and boss them around.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Don't you know you're only allowed to quote from sources the Muslims tell you to? Anything Christian is off limits. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The only response you have is to call me a bigot.

Because you are one and I know that trying to teach you facts is like smashing my head into a brick wall - therefore all you leave for me is to make sure everyone else sees the bigotry too.

I don't care what religion you are. It really doesn't matter to me one iota.

Clearly it does as you repeatedly have mistaken all people who defend Muslims as Muslims themselves. If you didn't do this I would not be forced to call out your B.S. See how that works?

I know the facts and I've posted them.

Distorted and cherrypicked facts from tabloids yeah.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ban Quran like Mein Kampf and all activities connected to Islam who are not compatible to western societies.Every citizen who is not following the law revoke his citizenship and expel him.Radical Islam has no place in 21 st century in civilized World.I will do the same if some Christian or Hindu talks like this.ISIS spokeman:

edit on 25-9-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Don't you know you're only allowed to quote from sources the Muslims tell you to? Anything Christian is off limits. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Just keep digging that Hole of Bigotry mate, you'll reach the Promised Land soon enough......

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Glad you're so sure. News for you, Muslims are supposed to follow the Koran, the Koran espouses violence. Only a small portion of course are ISIS, but a majority share the violent viewpoints, maybe just not acting out on them. Only a very small percentage of Muslims have denounced the "convert or be killed" mentality of ISIS, as written in ther Koran.

Quranic scripture please...

Prove it please...

The Quran says nothing about converting others but please indulge me...

Quran 2:256 There Is No Compulsion In Faith

You're in for reeducation on this subject if you're willing to be a bigger man and stick around rather than dissapear like most do when hit with the facts about Islam...

Ok, so the Quaran says nothing about forced conversion, but if you don't follow Islam, you should die. Convert and live, disbelieve and die. Some choice. Please, reeducate me.

"Muhammad's Own Words – Convert or Die"
"Take a look at some direct quotes from the Koran, see for yourself….Convert or Die oh Infidel!!!"
Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

infidelsarecool.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join