It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed intruder threatens staff, students at Sydney Islamic school

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
a reply to: UnBreakable

Don't you know you're only allowed to quote from sources the Muslims tell you to? Anything Christian is off limits. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Just keep digging that Hole of Bigotry mate, you'll reach the Promised Land soon enough......

What bigotry , this is real life.They want you dead or converted.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

You really don't get it, do you?

Every religion has extreme minorities. That includes Islam.

Just because some Muslims subscribe to a stricter interpretation of Islam, doesn't mean that all Muslims should be painted in a negative light. Obviously, you cannot grasp that, and choose to paint all Muslims in a negative light. As a result, it is fair to call you a bigot.

The definition of bigotry is:

Intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself

www.oxforddictionaries.com...
edit on 25-9-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Muslims Psychos are killing other Muslims and anyone else they can get to that doesn't have the same backward method of thinking as them.

Fixed for you!

Don't try to cover for you hate filled religion. I'm stating the facts repetitive media narrative and the FACTS repetitive media narrative show your religion is filled with hate and bigotry towards every other non-believer.

Fixed for you again!

Wanna prove that with Quranic scripture instead of media bull#...
If not, this is the end of out interaction!
You're becoming a waste of time in threads that relate to Islam!

The scripture has been quoted here by another member. So read the thread. You've been a waste of time. And You're the one who interacted with me first. So don't get all pissy when I post the truths you keep denying with nothing but thoughts from your own head.

"Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph."

Islam teaches that if Muslims slay or are slain (kill or are killed) in the service of God, i.e. Jihad, they are guaranteed accession to Allah's paradise of depraved sexual perversity. Islam's Paradise is filled with whorish virgins possessing voluptuous breasts and lustrous eyes. Muslims, blessed with an access to Paradise, will have 72 such virgins to engage in incessant copulation. Furthermore, a Muslim's surest way of getting a passport to Paradise, says Allah, is to get slain while trying to kill the kafirs. The Quran is no more a holy book than Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler are holy books. Indeed, the Quran is worse in that it incites unrestrained murder of infidels.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

"Intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself"

So everyone is a bigot?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

Please read the whole thread then realise that we are discussing bigots who insist on paint all 1.6 billion Muslims with the same dirty brush.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

Don't you know you're only allowed to quote from sources the Muslims tell you to? Anything Christian is off limits. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Just keep digging that Hole of Bigotry mate, you'll reach the Promised Land soon enough......

Not digging the whole, I'm quoting Charlie, your buddy.

It's not often I'll complain about sources...
But ChristianPost...
JihadWatch...
& ReligionOfPeace are openly Islamophobic with a Catholic agenda...

You failed with that "source"!!!

link   

Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Do you know what a disbeliever is?

Before you answer, it's not an Atheist, or Jew, or Christian...
Or any other belief system...

A disbeliever is someone who wages war against Islam...
In which case yes you wage war expect blood to spill!!!
It is called Jihad...

Nobody waged war against IS...
So it's not Jihad...

If it's not in the Quran it's not of Islam, which is why I ask for scripture and not media or openly Islamophobic websites!

Hopefully you understand what a disbeliever is now, and you are not one, so you're in no danger with Muslims...

link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

You never hear of Extremist Atheist running around bombing or killing folks because they believe in fictitious BS.

You sound very sure of that. Excluding groups such as Baader Meinhof and the Red Army faction, there have been several...

dailycurrant.com...

groups.google.com...#!topic/alt.atheism/Z1gKJ9exGO0

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I could go on. Religion is an easy target isn't it?

“Our soldiers have spilled the blood of the religionists,” says the group’s leader, Dr. Richard Harris, in the video. “These filthy pigs reject the principle of falsification laid down by the prophet Karl Popper, glory be his name. They must be eradicated.”

Yeah, that totally sounds like a true atheist. Sounds to me like they have just found some other person to worship rather that God or Allah or what have you. Just a different "religion" in the minds of these guys.

How do you know what a 'true atheist' sounds like? You made a point, I did a 3 second search on google and found those links amongst others that counteract it.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

You really don't get it, do you?

Every religion has extreme minorities. That includes Islam.

People like bigots deliberately close their eyes to inconvenient truths that don't gel with their deluded viewpoint.

link   

Please read the whole thread then realise that we are discussing bigots who insist on paint all 1.6 billion Muslims with the same dirty brush.

Quran 9:5 (the infamous verse of the sword inciting mass murder):

"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

Verse 9:5 teaches Muslims to commit mass-murder. The kafirs must either convert to Islam, who would keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate (zakat), or be murdered. Command for unconditional slaying of humans, God's own creations, by other humans – when presented as a sacred teaching of the almighty Creator – becomes a most evil teaching.

It is needless to say that such teachings never came from the God.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Hey, don't ask me. Ask Oxford Dictionaries.

If what you say is true, it would have to run on a scale then, wouldn't it.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

No I deny it with Quranic scripture and nothing less...
You have posted no truths... Just presumptuous bull#...
Which is why you're one of the most vitriolic wastes of time on ATS...

Good luck to you!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Anything can be taken out of context, including Bibles and Quorans......

....kind of like how you are taking all 1.6 billion Muslims out of context and painting them with the same dirty brush....

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The 72 virgins bull#....

Oh so you're one of them ones...

You're definitely full of # and a waste of ATS memory!!!

link   

Afcourse all 1.6 billion Muslims are not radical and extreme but if all World is Islamic state no ONE from that bilion muslims will help you from stoning , executed, lashes etc etc .

link   

Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Do you know what a disbeliever is?

Before you answer, it's not an Atheist, or Jew, or Christian...
Or any other belief system...

A disbeliever is someone who wages war against Islam...
In which case yes you wage war expect blood to spill!!!
It is called Jihad...

Nobody waged war against IS...
So it's not Jihad...

If it's not in the Quran it's not of Islam, which is why I ask for scripture and not media or openly Islamophobic websites!

Hopefully you understand what a disbeliever is now, and you are not one, so you're in no danger with Muslims...

What are some of the examples that one can wage wars against islam?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

but if all World is Islamic state no ONE from that bilion muslims will help you from stoning , executed, lashes etc etc .

Source?

Thats a very big supposition on your part mate.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

No I deny it with Quranic scripture and nothing less...
You have posted no truths... Just presumptuous bull#...
Which is why you're one of the most vitriolic wastes of time on ATS...

Good luck to you!

I'm sure if the cops in London read your thread on ATS and then read your headline, you'd be singing a different tune.

"Sits In Buckingham Palace Drinking Blood In A Chalice!!!" - Doesn't sound to0 friendly to me.

Here's more from you book you've asked me to supply you.

"And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed divorce period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death]. And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens) (give birth) and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him."

The most important duty of any species is the care and protection of its young. The prime duty of mankind is to raise children in a safe and caring environment, so they can progress into responsible adults. There is no worse crime than the sexual abuse and exploitation of children. But verse 65:4 clearly approves marriages and sexual copulation with pre-pubescent little girls, who haven't started menstruating yet. And Muhammad at the age of 50 duly complied with this sanction of Allah by marrying his niece Aisha, only 6 years old.

This is an extremely evil teaching. Allah is a pedophile monster.

edit on 9/25/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The 72 virgins bull#....

Oh so you're one of them ones...

You're definitely full of # and a waste of ATS memory!!!

Don't get upset remember your religion is a peaceful one.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Don't get upset remember your religion is a peaceful one.

Yes, except for a small minority of idiots who take the Quoran out of context and NOT the entire Muslim populace.

Thanks for confirming that

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join