It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed intruder threatens staff, students at Sydney Islamic school

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: Kryties

"US gun-nutters"? Really?

You have a crazed prick threatening kids with a knife and you have to take a jab at us "gun-nutters? Classy!

I was replying to the poster who said he was relieved it wasn't a bomb or a gun the intruder had - to which I replied that wouldn't have happened for those reasons.

Methinks I hit a nerve with you on that subject though.....hmmmm?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

Dont call me a bigot

Just calling it like I see it mate. If you insist on tarring all 1.6 billion Muslims with the same brush and with absolutely no evidence then you must be a bigot.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krytiesever lived in a uk city where the muslims are in the majority i have,,,and it has nothing to do with hating muslims like you would like to insinuate ,,but based on observation and everyday life over a 15 year period to be exact,,,yes some do intergrate with our way of life but not the percentages being reported infact i would estimate that 80 per cent of english muslims have failed to intergrate and are not nice to be around,,,this is my opinion based on real life research over a period of 15 years not just a quick response to some internet post ,,but i guess you dont like posts from people who have tried to intergrate with them

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Actually, I see it more as infidels sending a message. Count on the Aussies to deliver it.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien

ever lived in a uk city where the muslims are in the majority i have,,,and it has nothing to do with hating muslims like you would like to insinuate ,,but based on observation and everyday life over a 15 year period to be exact,,,yes some do intergrate with our way of life but not the percentages being reported infact i would estimate that 80 per cent of english muslims have failed to intergrate and are not nice to be around,,,this is my opinion based on real life research over a period of 15 years not just a quick response to some internet post ,,but i guess you dont like posts from people who have tried to intergrate with them

So all 1.6 billion Muslims live in your tiny corner of the U.K. do they?

Wow.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted
What message? "I am a crazy pussy, and will go after your kids for no reason?"
That is the only message I heard from that.

edit on Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:45:45 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Dont call me a bigot

Just calling it like I see it mate. If you insist on tarring all 1.6 billion Muslims with the same brush and with absolutely no evidence then you must be a bigot.

I really thought you was an intelligent chap someone who i could debate with.
Not the case is it me old mucker.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Muslims can be anyone from any ethnic background.

The individuals of whom you refer to, while (assumed to be) Muslims, are likely refugees experiencing troubles due to the social structures and inherent systems of the state. Them being Muslim would obviously have some effect, but it wouldn't be the overarching factor. The problem lies in social systems, cultural backgrounds and life experiences. There will always be problems when individuals experience cultural shock, and the systems should be in place to properly aid those in need of integrating successfully into society.

The situation is infinitely more complicated than them just being Muslim.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Other religions do not do what the Muslims do, they have moved on from the murdering over religion.

Except the Millions dead in Iraq after GW2 were victims of Mr.Blair & Mr.Bush claiming that God said it was the right thing to do...

Or maybe Mr.Obama saying "God Bless America" straight after his speech about Airstrikes the other day...

So what you said is either incorrect because you don't know any better...
Or you're lying to support your Islamophobic agenda that you filter every thread with...

I'm guessing the latter!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I really thought you was an intelligent chap someone who i could debate with.
Not the case is it me old mucker.

I'm sorry my viewpoint doesn't jive with yours, I guess bigotry just isn't in my blood.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

The individuals of whom you refer to, while (assumed to be) Muslims, are likely refugees experiencing troubles due to the social structures and inherent systems of the state. Them being Muslim would obviously have some effect, but it wouldn't be the overarching factor. The problem lies in social systems, cultural backgrounds and life experiences. There will always be problems when individuals experience cultural shock, and the systems should be in place to properly aid those in need of integrating successfully into society.

The situation is infinitely more complicated than them just being Muslim.

Here you go just to prove you wrong
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

I'm pretty sure it's a lot more than "a deranged few". But, whatever helps you sleep at night.

As of 2010, over 1.6 billion or about 23.4% of the world population are Muslims.

Yep, I'm absolutely certain that ISIS constitutes a very small fraction of that total population number, unlike you who has to resort to guessing and suppositions to support the bigoted view you parrot so loudly.

Glad you're so sure. News for you, Muslims are supposed to follow the Koran, the Koran espouses violence. Only a small portion of course are ISIS, but a majority share the violent viewpoints, maybe just not acting out on them. Only a very small percentage of Muslims have denounced the "convert or be killed" mentality of ISIS, as written in ther Koran.

As I replied in another thread:
"Does Moderate Islamic Ideology Exist?
One of the guiding principles of the Islamic State is that Muslims must fight non-Muslims all over the world and offer them the following choices: Join, pay a humiliating tax called “jijya,” or to be killed. This violent principle was the basic doctrine that justified the Islamic conquests by the early Muslims.

After recent savagery by ISIS and other militant groups around the world, the following question inevitably is raised: Is it possible to be a follower and not adhere to that mandate?

In other words, if a young Muslim became very religious, is there an approved Islamic theological source or interpretation that clearly contradicts such a principle or at least teaches it in a different way, for example, contextualizing it in time and place?
The sad answer is: No".
counterjihadreport.com...

edit on 25-9-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
well if you had read the post i never said they did ,,so why you would imply that is beyond me ,,i mearly stated one place and gave a true estimate ,,not some goverment figures of the muslims that had intergrated there,,,but to clarify im saying 80 per cent are either fanatical,or just ignorant to the british people ,,but the other 20 per cent have fully intergrated so intergrated in fact ,that they drink and have many western vices

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Glad you're so sure. News for you, Muslims are supposed to follow the Koran, the Koran espouses violence.

Source?

Only a small portion of course are ISIS, but a majority share the violent viewpoints, maybe just not acting out on them.

Supposition amounting to a wild guess.

Only a very small percentage of Muslims have denounced the "convert or be killed" mentality of ISIS, as written in ther Koran.

Source?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Religion as a whole (Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, whatever) is the problem. I'm sick of the minority vs majority argument. Anytime you have religion, their will be death and conflict.

You never hear of Extremist Atheist running around bombing or killing folks because they believe in fictitious BS. Why you ask? Because they don't care. They have progressed enough as humans to realize that its all stupid and not worth the conflict. You never hear about scientist beheading people because they don't believe E = mc². Heck, even Scientology as a "religion" there are no extremist, a few kooks maybe, but that's it.

Is there a solution to the problem. Nope. Not by a long shot. Why? because this is who we are as humans. Its always been this way and it always will be. Religion is part of human nature. Some say get rid of religion you solve the problem. How do you do that? Kill people found practicing religion? NO, that even worse than the problem your trying to solve. You can't fix human nature. Laws, regulations, bla bla bla...don't fix humans. We are a very willful species and we will find a way to do what we believe is right individually. Goes the same for guns. get rid of guns, solve the problem. People are going to kill people. Guns, knives, bombs, poison...whatever.

There is nothing we can do right now. We are a very young, violent, unrefined species in a microscopic blip of space and time. We have come a long way in our short time. All we can do is hang tight and evolve as a whole to reach a Utopian society in the future. That's if we survive lone enough and don't destroy ourselves or our earth in the meantime. So all of your bickering back and forth...none of it matters. Nothing will change.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
Religion as a whole (Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, whatever) is the problem. I'm sick of the minority vs majority argument. Anytime you have religion, their will be death and conflict.

I agree with this. But what is being discussed is the tarring of all 1.6 billion Muslims with the same brush.

You never hear of Extremist Atheist running around bombing or killing folks because they believe in fictitious BS.

You've blown my plan to take over the world in the name of Flying Spaghetti Monster!! DAMN YOU TO HELL.........

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Other religions do not do what the Muslims do, they have moved on from the murdering over religion.

Except the Millions dead in Iraq after GW2 were victims of Mr.Blair & Mr.Bush claiming that God said it was the right thing to do...

Or maybe Mr.Obama saying "God Bless America" straight after his speech about Airstrikes the other day...

So what you said is either incorrect because you don't know any better...
Or you're lying to support your Islamophobic agenda that you filter every thread with...

I'm guessing the latter!!!

While you're drinking your blood in your chalice, will you please tell me why we have to bomb the $#%^ out of those countries?

Muslims are killing other Muslims and anyone else they can get to that doesn't have the same method of thinking as them. Just like it's been said that the people ISIS have beheaded had converted to Islam before their beheading.

Jihadist says Foley, Cantlie converted to Islam in captivity

Don't try to cover for you hate filled religion. I'm stating the facts and the FACTS show your religion is filled with hate and bigotry towards every other non-believer.

I see no attempt to be part of any of these societies they are infiltrating.

edit on 9/25/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

Muslims are anyone of any background that has decided to follow the religion of Islam. It has nothing in itself to do with your ethnicity or origin. That's one of the problems here, people think it's associated with race purely because of where it originated - by the same extension, are all Roman Catholics from Rome?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I thought you were leaving mate:

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

I'm not posting any further or drawing any more attention to you hypocritical thread. Have a good day, sir.

As long as you insist on displaying bigoted viewpoints I shall be there to refute them.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I changed my mind. Good for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join