It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama or Shadow Government Try To Nuke Our Own Country Last Year?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"Why would weight be a concern? A modern thermonuclear device weighs in at 2-3,000 pounds, you could move it around with a hand truck."

Because I don't know the size of a nuke needed to create a massive EMP wave. That information IS deep-black classified, most likely. And I'll end up on a Watch List if I go searching for it.

"(The bombs dropped on Japan were exploded above-ground) much more than a few feet. Please do not invent 'facts' to suit your premise."

Not inventing anything. I'd read that those a-bombs were exploded a few feet above ground to not turn the dirt and debris into airborne radiation. Again, I didn't have a precise source, and didn't go looking for one.

"A four story barge is not needed to transport a thermonuclear device, a small watercraft could do it without an issue."

Yes, and a "dirty bomb" can be carried in a suitcase. The point is I DO NOT KNOW the size of a nuclear bomb needed to create an EMP wave inland to fry our "electronic infrastructure." Do you?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

To hit more than the immediate surrounding area it would have to be detonated at high altitude, not a barge near New York.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
Because I don't know the size of a nuke needed to create a massive EMP wave. That information IS deep-black classified, most likely. And I'll end up on a Watch List if I go searching for it.

All thermonuclear devices create and electro-magnetic pulse and I gave you the weight estimate.

Not inventing anything. I'd read that those a-bombs were exploded a few feet above ground to not turn the dirt and debris into airborne radiation. Again, I didn't have a precise source, and didn't go looking for one.

I gave you the heights for both devices used, whatever 'source' you used is inaccurate.

Yes, and a "dirty bomb" can be carried in a suitcase. The point is I DO NOT KNOW the size of a nuclear bomb needed to create an EMP wave inland to fry our "electronic infrastructure." Do you?

As I explained, any device will cause this reaction and the weight is in the 2-3,000 pound range. You do not need a barge to transport one and you certainly would not detonate one on a barge to produce a large pulse wave, simple geometry would explain this.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

"To hit more than the immediate surrounding area it would have to be detonated at high altitude, not a barge near New York. "

But I would think that planes transporting nukes - whether in craft capable of detonating them or not - would have to have filed and received approval for their flight path. For a plane to just show up on cris-crossing radar with a nuke in a plane with a bay door, would trigger all sorts of Alerts! for killer-missiles from all military branches to shoot it down.

And I know the military employs multiple surveillance systems, from satellite and in-flight patrol craft, to ground-based radar and line-of-sight, over-horizon surveillance. How could a Black Ops project of such potential destruction get high enough to drop a nuke without other military branches catching it on their surveillance and reacting?

(Or does Team Obama figure they can use the 'ole "Benghazi BS" ploy: "Stand down! This is NOT a terrorist attack!")

Much easier to hide a nuke in one of the many abandoned/closed Coast Guard stations on our coasts. And I've already posted how the Coast Guard has both ordered "barges" AND "registered" four barges similar to the ones Google constructed.

asurvivalplan.com...
HOW DOES EMP WORK?
"As the plasma ball rises, it will generally move with the lines of magnetic force. This will take it towards a magnetic pole in its hemisphere. As it moves, so does the displacement of the local magnetosphere. This gives the E3 an opportunity to generate a pulse on the move. The more the fireball moves, the longer the duration of the pulse. Pop. Hiss. BANG. Your first indication of an EMP attack may very well be dead lights. Your confirmation might be smoke and explosions off in the distance.

"Some EMP attack scenarios call for MULTIPLE DEVICES. Remember, an EMP wave must be initiated in a region of the atmosphere that can create electrical currents. If those currents already exist, further creation is negated. The air is effectively “short circuited” to any further effort. (Pre-ionization) Therefore, if multiple devices are to be used, they need to be targeted where they will not interfere with each other. What this means is that the use of a few large weapons might be tried, but one may cancel the other, and create zones of non-effect on the ground."

Curious, since the Magnetic North Pole is headed South or South East down or across the Atlantic, and Tampa Airport has already redesigned their runways to allow for "magnetic drift".

tbo.com...
TAMPA RUNWAY REOPENS TO REFLECT SHIFT IN MAGNETIC NORTH POLE

Could something exploded on the East Coast be cancelled out or drawn to the traveling Magnetic Pole?
edit on 4-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarification and correction

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

First off, there is no way to tell a plane is earned with a nuclear weapon short of seeing the weapon itself. It would be completely undetectable by any surveillance system at that distance.

Secondly, if you detonate a nuclear weapon near New York, you will only get an EMP effect a couple of miles inland at best.

The magnetic pole has always wandered. An EMP would have absolutely no effect on the magnetic field or pole.
edit on 10/4/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
And I've already posted how the Coast Guard has both ordered "barges" AND "registered" four barges similar to the ones Google constructed.

Which are totally irrelevant to deploying a thermonuclear device if the aim is to generate a pulse wave.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am actually working on several trains of thought at the moment. The mysterious Google barges which ARE somehow linked to the U.S. Coast Guard. And the Coast Guard, the only military branch NOT under the Pentagon (it reports to Team Obama's personal paramilitary, Homeland Security), as the most likely military branch involved in the "3 stolen nukes" scenario. Given the time-frame coinciding with the Google barges' appearance, there may or may not be a link.

And according to this, the Coast Guard was involved with the mysterious Google barges from the get-go:

www.theday.com...
(Oct. 2013)
"After weeks of speculation about a four-story structure built on a barge in New London harbor, Coast Guard documents obtained Thursday show that Google is indeed involved.

"When Turner Construction first leased space from Logistec USA at the Admiral Harold E. Shear State Pier in New London in May to build the structure on the barge, Coast Guard officials met with project managers from Google, Turner and Cianbro Corp. to discuss the project and expectations, according to documents obtained by The Day Thursday through a Freedom of Information Act request.

"Construction on a structure made of container units continued through July. Coast Guard Sector Long Island Sound took part in a conference call on July 1 with a naval architect, a marine transportation company and Michael Tierney, of Google Glass, to review the plans."

(NOTE: So now it's beginning to look like the Coast Guard ASKED Google to get involved, and names the names of the people involved!)

"The modular containers were built in San Francisco and shipped to New London to be installed, and Coast Guard inspectors on both coasts coordinated with each other during the construction in New London, the documents show. Coast Guard Sector San Francisco was responsible for overseeing the units. Sector Long Island Sound and Sector San Francisco discussed issues that arose during the work.

"The barge in San Francisco Bay is "BAL0010." The barge that was in New London is BAL0011, the sister to BAL0010, according to the Coast Guard. Both are owned by By and Large LLC, in Wilmington, Del.

"A tugboat from Portland Tugboat LLC led the barge down the Thames River Oct. 9, en route to Maine. In Portland, Cianbro plans to install undisclosed technological equipment inside the building."

(NOTE: One or more of the stolen nukes were detonated off the coast of the Carolinas on October 8, 2013. Although these Google barges are sounding more like stealth servers ("sensitive proprietary information") than transports for nukes.)

And "By and Large LLC" looks like a dummy front company "on paper" for ... what?

www.company-records.com...
BY AND LARGE, LLC
Formed on Jan. 21, 2012, located on Centerville Road, Wilmington, Delaware

www.bizapedia.com...
250 COMPANIES MATCHING ADDRESS AT 2711 CENTERVILLE RD, SUITE 400, WILMINGTON, DELAWARE

(NOTE: Maybe we should ask VP Biden. His son used to be the AG of Delaware.)
edit on 6-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Again, the barges are not required to transport or detonate a thermonuclear device.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I've already reported the Mid-Atlantic (Region 5) Coast Guard Command has NO Press Releases available to the public from September thru December 2013. (The stolen nukes were dumped into the Atlantic and exploded on Oct. 8, 2013.)

When I checked the U.S. Navy Mid-Atlantic Command, they too have NO Press Releases available to the public for October 2013.

cnic.navy.mil...
YOUR SEARCH - OCTOBER 2013 PRESS RELEASES FOR NAVY COMMAND, MID-ATLANTIC - DID NOT MATCH ANY DOCUMENTS

And then there was THIS:

www.navy.mil...
NAVY REGION MID-ATLANTIC HOLDS CHANGE OF COMMAND CEREMONY
"Members of Navy's Mid-Atlantic region and the Hampton Roads community said farewell to Rear Adm. Dixon Smith and welcomed new commander, Rear Adm. Rick Williamson, during a change of command ceremony, Sept. 4.

"French then presented Smith with the Legion of Merit award "for exceptionally meritorious conduct in the performance of outstanding service as commander, Navy Region Mid-Atlantic from July 2013 to September 2014." Smith is scheduled to report to the office of the Chief of Naval operations for duties as assigned.

(NOTE: Rear Admiral Dixon Smith was only Commander of the Mid-Atlantic region for about a year and a half, including the nuke-dumping episode on October 8, 2013. He gets presented with the Legion of Merit award, yet his future assignments seem in limbo. Hmmmm...)

www.navy.mil...
NAVAL BIO OF REAR ADMIRAL DIXON SMITH
edit on 6-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: correct typos

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I just posted on the sudden removal of the Navy's Mid-Atlantic Commander, who had only been in that position since July 2013. YET he was awarded the top Legion of Merit award. Had he been involved in the Atlantic dumping of the "stolen nukes"? He obviously did something above-and-beyond to be awarded the Legion of Merit for only being on the job less than a year and a half.

Then there was THIS from August 17, 2014:

hamptonroads.com...
(8/17/2014) COMMANDER OF NORFOLK SUBMARINE FIRED AFTER ARREST
"The commander of the Norfolk-based attack submarine Newport News was fired from his position Friday, less than a week after being arrested in Chesapeake on a domestic assault charge. Chesapeake police spokeswoman Kelly O'Sullivan said Cmdr. Christopher Tarsa was arrested at his home early Sunday morning after police received a call of "a domestic nature" Saturday night.

"Police would not disclose the identity of the caller or the caller's relation to the incident. Tarsa's arrest was reported Friday by the Navy Times, citing a Navy document." (A Navy document? Not the police report?)

"Tarsa, 41, took command of the Newport News last August. He has served aboard a number of submarines during his nearly 20-year career, including as executive officer of the ballistic missile submarine Tennessee, from 2008 to 2010."

(NOTE: Do these sound like trumped up charges, or what? Was THIS the heroic officer whose submarine dumped the rogue nukes in the Atlantic, before they blew up in the Carolinas? Or did he take over the "Newport News" as pre-loaded with the nukes, and transported them down the coast according to Black Ops plans?)

www.navy.mil...
(8/3/2013) COMMANDER TARSA RELIEVES HARTSFIELD AS "NEWPORT NEWS" COMMANDING OFFICER
"Tarsa is a native of Adams, Mass. He earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Systems Engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1995. Following commissioning, he COMPLETED NUCLEAR POWER TRAINING in Orlando, Fla., and Ballston Spa, N.Y.

"Newport News's sustained superior performance while on deployment, and during her ENGINEERED OVERHAUL FOR THE PAST 20 MONTHS have set the standards for the fleet."

(NOTE: So this Submarine Commander - with nuclear power training - is put in as Commander of the Norfolk-based "Newport News" just a few months before the nuke-dumping episode off the Atlantic coast of the Carolinas. And he took command of a sub that had just spent 20 months in engineered overhaul. Were the rogue-nukes loaded during the overhaul?

(Did he transport them to the Carolinas per Black Ops orders? Or did he dump them in the Atlantic on Oct. 8, 2013 against Black Ops orders? Commander Tarsa, like the Rear Admiral in my last post, were assigned to the Navy's Mid-Atlantic Region for only around a year, and were on-the-job on Oct. 8, 2013. Yet the Rear Admiral had a Change of Command Ceremony, and was awarded the Legion of Merit - and Commander Tarsa got the shaft ...)

(To me, this certainly looks like continued fallout from the "3 stolen nuke" episode last October 2013, with the rogue officers who saved this country continuing to get fired on trumped-up charges. And "someone" in the top Navy Command was shuffling key people into the Navy's Mid-Atlantic Region last July and August 2013. Although I still don't know if Smith and Tarsa were part of the Black Ops Nuke Plan - or serving the other side that heroically dumped the nukes in the Atlantic.)

edit on 6-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: typos

edit on 6-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: add content, clarification

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Right, because no high ranking military officer would EVER do something like that because their heart is pure and red white and blue runs through their veins.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I decided to research the submarine, USS Newport News, which appears to have been sub that either transported the "3 rogue nukes", and/or ejected/detonated them on the bottom of the Atlantic off the Carolinas.

en.wikipedia.org...
USS NEWPORT NEWS (SSN-750)
I still don't understand why this was the third ship in the U.S. Navy to be named for Newport News, Virginia. But their translated Latin motto is: "Under the shadow of a great name." And it bears a commemorative poem by Ronald W. Bell, that includes the line "Gateway to the New World."

(Could this refer to its function for the "shadow government" and/or the New World Order?)

www.navy.mil...
(2011) FAST-ATTACK SUB USS NEWPORT NEWS RETURNS TO NAVAL STATION NORFOLK
"Fast-attack submarines like Newport News have multi-faceted missions. They use their stealth, persistence, agility and firepower to deploy and SUPPORT SPECIAL FORCE OPERATIONS, disrupt and destroy an adversary's military and economic operations at sea, provide early strike from close proximity, and ensure undersea superiority.

"Newport News has a crew complement of 15 officers and 127 enlisted. The submarine, THE EIGHTH SHIP to bear the name of the Virginia shipbuilding city, is 360 feet long, displaces 6,900 tons of water, and can travel in excess of 20 knots."

(NOTE: This links the USS Newport News sub to Special Operations. And is said to be the 8th ship to bear the name of Newport News - NOT the 3rd, as repeated elsewhere.)

navaltoday.com...
(June 13, 2014) NNSY ENDS OVERHAUL OF USS NEWPORT NEWS
"Over the 29-month EOH, the project team and crew performed several system upgrades including installation of a new battery, the overhaul of the ship’s service motor generator, and special emphasis work on the propulsion plant.

"In addition to planned evolutions, the project team performed a significant amount of emergent repairs. The project had no submarine safety deficiencies during sea trials.

"The project benefited from money and time-saving innovations such as the shipyard’s first tool vending machine trailer, a ship’s force extended work site adjacent to the boat and an enhanced training plan for supervisors overseeing work on the availability."

(NOTE: That last sentence is interesting: "Shipyard's first tool vending machine trailer?"
"A ship's force extended work sit adjacent to the boat?"
"Enhanced training plan for supervisors overseeing work on the availability?"

(This added equipment and 'enhanced training for supervisors' sounds like something extra was added or done to the USS Newport News during overhaul. Perhaps ... 3 stolen nukes were added?)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Do the math. In January of THIS YEAR, it completed a 29 month EOH. But it somehow ejected the allegedly stolen nuclear weapons three months prior to completing that. Uh, yeah, sure.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

There were apparently several recent overhauls of the USS Newport News. I've already posted the August 3, 2013 article when Commander Chris Tarsa first took command of the USS.

www.navy.mil...
(8/3/13) TARSA RELIEVES HARTSFIELD AS NEWPORT NEWS COMMANDING OFFICER
Taras is quoted as saying " Newport News's sustained superior performance while on deployment and during her engineered overhaul for the past 20 months have set the standards for the fleet."

This 20-month overhaul ended at the same time Tarsa came on board as a new Commander, in August 2013. The rogue nukes were dumped in October 2013. Then this attack-sub apparently went back into overhaul for another 9 months, that this article just added together for a 29 month overhaul, all of which ended in June 2014. So the math doesn't add up, as you pointed out, since these were really 2 separate overhauls. And this is clearly the same USS Newport News (SSN 750) since Tarsa is quoted in both articles.

So I'm back to my initial speculation, that Tarsa took command of SSN 750 in August 2013 after it had come out of a 20-month overhaul - and was possibly pre-loaded with the rogue-nukes. What's not said, is that the USS Newport News apparently went back into overhaul/repair in October 2013 - possibly for repairs to the attack sub after the undersea detonation. If it emerged from overhaul/repairs in June 2013, that would make 9 months from October 2013 to June 2014. And ADDED TOGETHER would place the attack-sub being overhauled/repaired for a total of 29 months, ending in June 2014.

navaltoday.com...

So it's not really a lie, but it clearly is NOT explained that this "29-month overhaul" were really 2 separate periods added together. And that those deployment months inbetween (Aug. into October 2013) coincide with the stolen rogue nukes and their detonation off the Atlantic coast on October 8th.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

No, it wasn't two periods tied together. She entered EOH in December of 2011, for a planned 23 month EOH, that was extended to perform other maintenance work. EOH was completed May 29th of this year. She departed drydock in August, and moved pier side for other work under the EOH, to clear drydock space for the next sub entering EOH.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I found "3 Newport News" ships/sub, 3 "Newport" ships, and 4 "HMS Newport" ships.

en.wikipedia.org...
THE THREE USS NEWPORT NEWS SHIPS/SUB

en.wikipedia.org...
THREE USS NEWPORT SHIPS

en.wikipedia.org...
FOUR ROYAL NAVY SHIPS THAT WERE HMS NEWPORT, NAMED AFTER THE WELSH CITY OF NEWPORT
"HMS Newport was a Town-class destroyer transferred from the US Navy in 1940."

(NOTE: That adds up to only 7 "Newport" vessels in the U.S. Navy - not 8.)

The current "Newport News" U.S. Naval attack sub has also been involved in multiple fatalities:

pqasb.pqarchiver.com...:FT&type=current&date=Dec+1%2C+1996&author=WILLIAM+H.+MCMICHAEL+Daily+Press& pub=Daily+Press&edition=&startpage=&desc=TUGBOAT+TANGLED+IN+MYSTERY
(Dec. 1996) USS NEWPORT NEWS MAY HAVE BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR DEADLY TUGBOAT SINKING
"The sinking of the Thomas Hebert Vincent and [Betty Blanks] spend time at the grave of their son, Vincent, who died in the Thomas Hebert accident. Blanks is sure a submarine snagged the tow cable that brought down the tugboat and maintains he saw damage to the USS Newport News sub at the shipyard.

"Fleet submarines would not normally be traveling beneath the ocean's surface in such shallow water," the Navy said. But the region where the tug sank was used for sub training, the Navy told the Coast Guard. The Navy said none of its subs was near the accident site."

pqasb.pqarchiver.com...:FT&type=current&date=Jan+9%2C+2007&author=JIM+KRANE%2FThe+Associated+Press& pub=Daily+Press&edition=&startpage=&desc=USS+NEWPORT+NEWS%2C+SHIP+COLLIDE
(1/9/07) USS NEWPORT NEWS COLLIDES WITH JAPANESE MERCHANT SHIP IN STRAITS OF HORMUZ
"No one was seriously injured. The fast-attack submarine is part of the Norfolk-based aircraft carrier USS Eisenhower strike group. Damage to the USS Newport News and the tanker was light, and there was no resulting spill of oil or leakage of nuclear fuel, officials from the U.S. Navy, the Japanese and the United Arab Emirates said.

"In February 2001, a U.S. Navy submarine rammed into a Japanese fishing vessel in waters off Hawaii, killing nine people. The American captain's delay in apologizing for the crash triggered protests by the victims' families."

pqasb.pqarchiver.com...:FT&type=current&date=Jan+30%2C+2007&author=JOHN+M.R.+BULL+jbull%40dailypres s.com+%3B+247-4768&pub=Daily+Press&edition=&startpage=&desc=SKIPPER+OF+USS+NEWPORT+NEWS+RELIEVED+OF+DUTY
(1/30/2007) SKIPPER OF USS NEWPORT NEWS RELIEVED OF DUTY
"No one was injured, but the submarine was damaged. It is currently being inspected at a port in the Middle East country of Bahrain. Temporary repairs are to be completed there, then the submarine will return to the States for permanent repairs, the Navy reported."

www.navsource.org...
PHOTOS AND NEWS OF USS NEWPORT NEWS (SSN-750)
Radio Call Sign: November - Hotel - Tango - Victor

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And that proves........

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Now your math doesn't add up. The USS Newport News attack-sub was out of 20 months of dry-dock overhaul by August 3, 2013, when Commander Tarsa was assigned. Then you say the sub just moved over pier-side for more EOH that ended on May 29, 2014. That would add up to 30 months - not 29 - counting both August 2013 and May 2014 as full months.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
More piecemeal information on the "transport" of the stolen nukes in September 2013 - as it was happening:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
NUCLEAR WARHEADS REPORTEDLY MOVED FROM TEXAS TO SOUTH CAROLINA
"A high level source has confirmed a secret US nuclear warhead transfer is underway to the East Coast from Dyess Air Force Base, home of 7th Bomb Wing located just outside Abilene, Texas. The move of the nuclear warheads to South Carolina is reported to be a secret transfer without paper trail."

theerant.yuku.com...
FORUM: NUCLEAR DETONATION OFF SOUTH CAROLINA ON OCTOBER 8, 2013
"According to Senator Graham, if the US does not intervene in Syria, Iran will not take the US seriously and will have a nuclear weapon by the end of 2014. If Iran gets nuclear weapons, such weapons will end up in the hands of terrorists."

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

She entered EOH in December of 2011. Twenty four months would be December of 2013. She left drydock August, 29th 2013, but the EOH wasn't complete yet (the change of command occurred while she was preparing to leave drydock for the pier side). So we're up to 24 months at this point. The EOH was completed May 29th, 2014. That's an additional five months, adding up to a 29 month EOH.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join