It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid And Sphinx, The Lies And Deceptions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
The moon was never worshipped in Egypt. Thoth was originally a moon god, but by the time of dynastic Egypt (when the Jews, presumanbly would have come into contact with them), there was no such thing as a "moon god" or "moon worship." People worshipped the Pharoah as the divine god.

Traditional history claims these timeframes. However, Mr. Sweeney tends to believe that Abraham and Thoth were contemporaries...
www.consciousevolution.com...

It was for the builders. Their tools and their writings and their tombs are there at Giza. You may have your suspicions, but they do not match the facts.

oh, ok...like I said, don't want to get involved with this, you may be right. It's irrelevant to my position.

The Egyptian towns have names and temples and on the temples are the hieroglyphics that spell out the name of the town. There are staggering amounts of records about these towns, including descriptions of where they are and rudimentary maps as well.

There are no Hebrew writings there, the names are not Hebrew in origin. They are all Egyptian.

Furthermore, there are historic records (Greek, Roman, etc) locating those Jewish towns near or in Israel.

So explain why you doubt the Romans, Greeks, Sumerians, Egyptians -- and the Israelites themselves? Surely they knew where they were. There's a huge difference between Israel and Egypt.[

Huge, huh. What, did Moses all of the sudden learn Hebrew when he wrote the 1st five?...no, he was raised as an Egyptian. He wrote in Egyptian.

So, tell us... why don't you think that the MODERN day Jerusalem, with its ancient monuments (archaeological sites as old as 3,000 years can be found there) which has ALWAYS been called Jerusalem -- isn't the real Jerusalem.

www.truthbeknown.com...

Jericho was destroyed in ancient times, so its location can be questioned. Jerusalem hasn't been wiped away since its founding.

I wouldn't say that. There's dozens of verses that say Jerusalem will be/was desolate..Lev.26, 2Chron 36:21, Is. 1:7, Is.3:26, 6:11-12, Jer. 4:27, 6:8, 9:11, Lam. 1:4, 5:18, Ezek. 6:4-14, Ezek. 12,14, 15 etc etc etc.
But if you don't believe the scriptures, we have no common ground.

So how do you justify that the city which has been in the same site for over 3,000 years with the same name is not Jerusalem?

I wouldn't say that it has.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Glad to see you switched most of your markings to the temple in front of the pyramids and not to the pyramid itself being the temple....like you did last time. At least this way, you have some slmall chance of winning such a "debate", lol

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
Glad to see you switched most of your markings to the temple in front of the pyramids and not to the pyramid itself being the temple....like you did last time. At least this way, you have some slmall chance of winning such a "debate", lol

You got me mixed up with Lastday.

On another topic,
This is a BIG misconception.....

We all bought into the pseudo-Jewish propaganda, come on now, you remember, when Charlton Heston refused his Egyptian apparel and clave to his filthy red robe? Or in the Prince of Egypt, when he chose to wear rags? after he left Egypt.

One would think that the Jews would look more and more like Jews as they left Egypt, as they gradually began to loose the customs of the Egyptians...but that aint what my bible says....

Exodus 2:19 says that the women whom Moses helped at the well took him for an Egyptian...

"And they said, An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew [water] enough for us, and watered the flock."

But surely that was before Moses had fully accomplished his exodus of his people, no? Well, on the contrary, the Jews actually looked MORE like Egyptians AFTER they left Egypt than they did while they were serving in Egypt. They spoiled them, took their jewelry and clothing...

Exodus 12
35 And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment:
36 And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them [such things as they required]. And they spoiled the Egyptians.

No, the Jews never forsook the "look" - hey, that rhymes!
Only after they were exiled, did they forget to look like Egyptians.
They wrote hieroglyphics, they wore similar apparel than the Egyptians, they painted their face....hmmmmm

Isaiah 3
16 Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks (kinda like Nefertete!)and wanton eyes, walking and mincing [as] they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:
17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.
18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of [their] tinkling ornaments [about their feet], and [their] cauls, and [their] round tires like the moon,(hey, maybe its Thoth!)
19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,
20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,
21 The rings, and nose jewels,
22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,
23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.

A little heavy on the make-up too!

Jeremiah 4:30 And [when] thou [art] spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; [thy] lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.
2Ki 9:30 And when Jehu was come to Jezreel, Jezebel heard [of it]; and she painted her face, and tired her head, and looked out at a window.

They were an Egypt-mimmicking nation, under God, with idolotry and witchcraft for all.

sjc

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Firstly Let Us Clear Up The Temple Theories

I disagree. (Cyrus)

quote: he Great Pryramid was refered to as the "Great And Wonderful House"
It Had 26 Lions (Sphinx) in front of it, and was far larger than 60 x 20 Cubits.

The only scriptural reference to God's house being great and wonderful is in 2Chronicles 2:9. It reads-

"Even to prepare me timber in abundance: for the house which I am about to build [shall be] wonderful great."

Where was timber used in the Great Pyramid?

The Abundance of timber was used to build the axle carts and chariots and the ships King Solomon had built that were used to bring the Stones and other materials to the Giza Site.

When thinking about the building of the Great Pyramid, you can easily see how an "Abundance" of timber would be necessary to move the stone blocks and other materials around the work site, and from the seashore.

King Solomon said that the House he was about to build would be "GREAT" and "WONDERFUL" or a "WONDER" the Great Pyramid is one of the 7 "WONDERS" of the world.

If you just use a little common sense here and compare a 60 x 20 cubit Temple and the Great Pyramid, Which would be considered Great and Wonderful ? The Great Pyramid of course, and if you disagree I will waste no more time discussing this with you, for you would be refusing to accept the "TRUTH"

Another point, why would you build a temple 60 x 20 cubits for a host of 300 - 400,000 to worship before as apposed to a Temple 750 ft. x 750 ft. ?
I would think 300 - 400,000 people would fit easier around a Temple 750 x 750 as apposed to fitting around a 60 x 20 cubit temple . You could see and prayer toward the Great Pyramid from miles away, which further establishes it to be God's House. for what structure is Greater then The Great Pyramid ?

2 Sphinx by the sides of the Great Throne and 24 on the steps around the Throne. 12 Sphinx on the left side+12 Sphinx on the right side

Hugh? This description of Solomon's throne has nothing to do with the Great Pyramid.

quote: And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem

If you look at an aerial map of the long stretch of once gated land north of "Menkaure" and directly west or behind "Khafre", you'll see a comblike array of narrow slits going along the west side. These could be some of the stalls mentioned, not all 4,000 though, there were more in other cities.

The Materials used to build the Great and Wonderful House would not fit in a 60 x 20 cubit Space, Would not take 20 years to build and would not require a workforce of 153,000 workers.

The long causeway alone, if covered with gold could have easily compensated for half of the gold mentioned. There were the priest parlours also, in which they prepared the sacrifice. It took 7 tears to build, not 20. 13 for Solomon's house, which also can be included with the material.

The materials were to be used in the building of God's House, I have not read anywhere in the scriptures where it states or alludes to the building of the causeway you refer to.

These verses tell how long it took to built the first two Pyramids and why they became "Desolate"

2 Chron 7:19
But if ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them;

20 Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.

21 And this house, which is high, shall be an astonishment to every one that passeth by it; so that he shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and unto this house?( To this day when people approach the Great Pyramid, "ALL" WONDER Who were the builders and WHY the area became "Desolate")

22 And it shall be answered, Because they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods, and worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath he brought all this evil upon them.
1 ¶ And it came to pass at the end of twenty years, wherein Solomon had built the house of the LORD, and his own house,

1Ki 5:17 And the king commanded, and they brought great stones, costly stones, and hewed stones, to lay the foundation of the house.
1Ki 7:9 All these were of costly stones, according to the measures of hewed stones, sawed with saws, within and without, even from the foundation unto the coping, and so on the outside toward the great court.
1Ki 7:10 And the foundation was of costly stones, even great stones, stones of ten cubits, and stones of eight cubits.
1Ki 7:12 And the great court round about was with three rows of hewed stones, and a row of cedar beams, both for the inner court of the house of the LORD, and for the porch of the house.

1Ch 29:1 Furthermore David the king said unto all the congregation, Solomon my son, whom alone God hath chosen, is yet young and tender, and the work is great: for the "Palace" is not for man, but for the LORD God.

2Ch 2:5 And the house which I build is "Great" for great is our God above all gods.

These next verses, which I had chosen not to reveal until this present time "clearly" show that the "Whole Host of Israel " entered this "Great House"
actually they went below the Great Pyramid where there exist a vast open area, where 300 - 400,000 people could gather.

1 ¶ And the king sent, and they gathered unto him all the elders of Judah and of Jerusalem.
2 And the king "Went Up" into the house of the LORD, and "All" the men of Judah and "All" the inhabitants of Jerusalem "With Him", and the "Priests", and the "Prophets", and "All the people, both small and great" and he read in their ears all the words of the book of the covenant which was found in the house of the LORD. [both…: Heb. from small even unto great]
3 And the king stood by a pillar, and made a covenant before the LORD, to walk after the LORD, and to keep his commandments and his testimonies and his statutes with all their heart and all their soul, to perform the words of this covenant that were written in this book. And all the people stood to the covenant.
Verse 2 "Clearly" states that King Solomon and "ALL" the men of Judah and "ALL" the inhabitants of Jerusalem and "ALL" the Priests, Prophets, People both small and great WENT "WITH HIM", Into The Great And Wonderful House

Those verses answer the questions about there being secret passageways and areas below the Pyramid and Sphinx, yes there are passageways and open areas beneath them. There are other verses that confirm this which I will reveal at a latter date. We have Football Stadiums that can hold 150,000 people, so it is not out of the realm of possibility that King Solomon, who built cities, could not have built an area to accomidate 300 - 400,000 people below ground.

The following verses prove that there was a "Great' number of people that came together to worship.

1Ki 3:8 And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a 1Ki 3:8 And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted for multitude.
1Ki 3:9 Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?

These verses show that the 60 x20 cubit Temple was destroyed by fire

II Chron 36:18 And all the vessels of the house of God, great and small, and the treasures of the house of the LORD, and the treasures of the king, and of his princes; all these he brought to Babylon.
19 And they burnt the house of God, and brake down the wall of Jerusalem, and burnt all the palaces thereof with fire, and destroyed all the goodly vessels thereof.
20 And them that had escaped from the sword carried he away to Babylon; where they were servants to him and his sons until the reign of the kingdom of Persia: [them…: Heb. the remainder from the sword]
21 To fulfil the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years.

These verses show that God's house was still standing and "Desolate" in the Days of Daniel

Dan 9:16 O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and
thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers,
Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.
17 Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and
cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord’s sake.

The Great And Wonderful House was never destroyed, it still stands to this day on the border of Egypt

Isa 19:19 In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD. 20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

If you have done your homework you would know that the Great Pyramid was originally covered with white casing stones that had writings on them, the writings were the "Witness From God"

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Cyrus,

Forgive me for the intrusion since it is not about your suppositions on the temple, but in regard to Solomon. There is in the temple of Khensu at Thebes, a stele which describes the events of a certain king. This King is unclear, but has been decided refers to one of the Rameses. The stele is presently in the Bibliotheque Nationale du Paris, the story goes somewhat like this:

The king was in a place known at two rivers (commonly thought to be Tigris and Euphrates), where he was receiving gifts from tribal chiefs from the north consisting of gold, precious stones and logs. One prince of the north sent his daughter who was so beautiful, the king took her back to Egypt and married her. Some time later a representative of her state came to Egypt, Thebes, bearing gifts and requesting of the king’s magicians, assistance in healing the queen’s sister who was ill. Two of the magicians' attempts having failed, the king himself was implored to drive out “the devil” from this woman. He prayed to a statue of his god, where a number of rituals took place. The statue bowed its head twice and transferred the healing power to a second statue which was a god of lesser importance, and the king sent it along to his wife’s kingdom, Bekhten.

The statue now acting in reverence of a God, confronted the devil who agreed to leave provided that Bekhten would celebrate a feast in his name.

My question is this aside from the obvious reference which you no doubt perceive; does your temple site ( I have not yet reviewed your website, but I will) have a connection to Thebes or No as it is referred to in the OT? Where thebes is where Seth gained prominence over Osiris and where Sheshonk 1/Shishak raided Jerusalem. Or where Thebes is connected to one of the sun temples?

[edit on 2/5/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Somewhere,
I have little doubt that it was the site sacked by Shishak, when Rehoboam reigned. There seems to be speculation however, if the Sheshonk 1 of the 22nd Dynasty is actually the Shishak of Scripture. Velikovsky thinks Shishak was Thutmosis III, Rohl thinks Rameses II, Michael Sanders thinks Rameses III. According to scripture, the House of the Lord had in common the fate of No. Hence, the new millenial temple will not be rebuilt at Moriah(Menkaure) again, but at Zion(Khufu), and yes I believe, by the resurrected hand of Zerubbabel. I don't believe there is much of a connection with the sun temples besides being on the west bank and most facing east. The sun was worshipped facing east, but the glory of the Lord will come in from the east. Causeways were set up at Jerusalem to bridge the "valley temple", which served the practical task of preparing the animal for sacrifice, to the temple altar. This dual complex is also evident in sun temples located at Abu Ghurab and Abusir, which is a stone's throw away from Giza. I'd draw the initial conclusion that these were other high places where the Lord was worshipped and animal sacrifice was offered. Ephraim?Bethel? Carmel? Hebron? Before the construction of the House of the Lord, the Jews worshipped the Lord in many different high places.(1Kings 3:2) The dual valley/causeway/temple complex doesn't seem evident in No, which would makes sense if it were true Egypt, which it is.
bless you-

[edit on 6-2-2005 by CyrusTheShepherd]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Legend, and A Test of Time, by David Rohl. These tomes offer much substantial information, and good research, imho. He ties the Jewish and Egyptian calendars together, and his conclusions regarding the identity of Tutmoses and Akhnaten are interesting. He also gives evidence for an ancient Sumerian/Egyptian link.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyrusTheShepherd
Somewhere,
I have little doubt that it was the site sacked by Shishak, when Rehoboam reigned. There seems to be speculation however, if the Sheshonk 1 of the 22nd Dynasty is actually the Shishak of Scripture. Velikovsky thinks Shishak was Thutmosis III, Rohl thinks Rameses II, Michael Sanders thinks Rameses III.
Yes I find this difference compelling since to me the obvious answer is right under their noses.

I'd draw the initial conclusion that these were other high places where the Lord was worshipped and animal sacrifice was offered. Ephraim?Bethel? Carmel? Hebron? Before the construction of the House of the Lord, the Jews worshipped the Lord in many different high places.(1Kings 3:2)
Where Egyptologists are perplexed as to why some of these sun temples are missing, the mistake may be their looking for replications of the two already found.

Thank you for the information.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hello! I just wanted to let you know I think that extraterrestrials had somthing to do with the pyramids!
No evidence, but a really neat website on pyramids & their properties
< it is a face

www.geocities.com...

Kushi_Master

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There are no "Aliens" and any "IFO" (identified) that has been seen was built in area 51.

A point which no one has come up with an answer to is:

How could any early civilization know the diameter of the earth ?

This one point alone throws out the theory that the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid for it is no way anyone could know the diameter of the earth unless God revealed it to them.

Another point, the vast amounts of materials used in building God's house, the 100's of thousands of tons of Iron, Brass, Gold and Silver would be used to build a house the size of the Pyramid.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet

How could any early civilization know the diameter of the earth ?

This one point alone throws out the theory that the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid for it is no way anyone could know the diameter of the earth unless God revealed it to them.

I'm joining this thread kind of late and it is very interesting. I don't think the builders of the pyramids couldn't possibly have figured out the diameter of the earth themselves. I agree they were helped by... someone or something. Be it God or could it be an Alien being with powers and abilities beyond the egyptians comprehension thus appearing magical and mystical and making the Alien appear as God.

It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for us to look back and determine conclusively one way or the other if it was God or an Alien Being that gave them the knowledge they couldn't possibly have gleaned on their own.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have provided much evidence that suggests that King Solomon built the Great Pyramid and the other two Giza.
Some of the strongest evidence is that the "COFFER" in the Kings Chamber is the same size in volume as "The Ark Of The Covenant"

The Kings Chamber in which the Coffer sits is the exact same width as the "INNER ROOM" of the House that King Solomon built unto the lord, where he placed the "Two Golden Cherubims" whose wingspan was 34ft. and touched wall to wall.

There were originally 144,000 casing stones that covered the Great Pyramid, 144,000 being the number of Jewish servants that will preach the gospel during the tribulation period.
The length of the Spinx is 288 cubits, 2 x 144 cubits again a reference to Gods coming judgement.
The height of the spinx is 66 feet, 6 being the number of man.

The location of the Pyramid is written in Isa 19:19, the Midst of Egypt and on the Border therof.
There are many other facts that I posted earlier if you would take time to read back through them.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

The Sphinx itself is not an Earthly Creature, it is a statue of a Heavenly Creature, more than likely a Cherubim.

1/2 Lucifer,, 1/2 feline ... Neither originated on Earth ...

Together they laid the foundation for everything you see today ... EVERYTHING ...

Prophet,

You saying a man of God built a monument to Lucifer?

What does that say about the identity of your god?

~peace

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
In my opinion it was the Egyptians that built the pyramids. Acient Egyptians couldn't have possibly accomplished that without supernatural, extraterrestrial help. Or whatever else you want to call it for that matter. Is it the work of the Biblical God ? Obviously not.

But even if Solomon built the pyramids that would only make me fear them even more. Solomon is one of the darkest Kings to have ever lived. He was swarming in occultism, whitchcraft and God only knows what else.

It is awaiting the ?DAWN OF A NEW DAY? in which the Giza Plateau will be transformed into a ?GREATER GLORY? than that of the Days of King Solomon.

Absolutely, leave it up to the Anti-Christ. He'll show you.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

In my opinion it was the Egyptians that built the pyramids. Acient Egyptians couldn't have possibly accomplished that without supernatural, extraterrestrial help. Or whatever else you want to call it for that matter. Is it the work of the Biblical God ? Obviously not.

MisTical, The usage of the 144 which is seen many places in the measurements of the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx are surely connected to the Bible And God. Prophecy in the Bible fortells of the 144,000 Jews that will preach the gospel during the tribulation period.

There is no "PROOF" whatsoever of Aliens, so we can write them off
That leaves one possibility, GOD!

I have posted the information earlier in this post, you can scroll back and find the numbers that prove it was God that gave King Solomon the revelation and mathmatics of the Great Pyramid.

King Solomon was not a wicked man as you suggested, he was a Great King and "ALL" the Kings of the Earth at his time came to see him and ask of his "WISDOM" that includes the EGYPTIANS.
King Solomon was the WISEST of all men to ever live, and the Great Pyramid stands as a confirmation of his God given Wisdom.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
To consider the possibility that the Pyramid of Giza was constructed by Solomon is a new benchmark in theocentric postulation. You have to ignore virtually all the research that generations of learned folk have dedicated their lives to in order to claim that Solomon was their builder. Thousands of pages of very meticulously and abundantly scientifically confirmed documents must be just dismissed out of hand. It is an even more unlikely scenario than the idea that Cheops was behind their construction. I have seen enough evidence for my satisfaction that strongly suggests the Sphinx and the Giza complex are thousands of years older than Cheops. The geologist Robert Schoch has done very good work on that in regards to the Sphinx. It was repaired in the time of Khafre, due to severe weather erosion..... that could only have gotten so bad over millenia. And then there is the little issue of the Bible itself clearly, unambiguously stating that Solomon was in Jerusalem. Not Egypt. Remember, Moses left Egypt. It is the best example of theological bias I have ever read to suggest he built the Pyramids. You know who built them? Africans. They are in Africa, contrary to the misconception that most of the western world has that Egypt is somehow not in Africa. Look at a globe, it is in Africa.
Solomon built a temple... a very impressive and skillfully built temple......in Jerusalem, at least that is what my three Bibles say.
I should not be surprised to hear the theory though, since I had a long discussion with a fellow who thought Germans built them....... which is laughably easy to determine as being absolutely, certainly incorrect.
Just because we can't figure out how they did it doesn't mean they didnt do it. someone built them, and since they are geographically situated on the continent of Africa, the most likely source of their creation is Africans.

[edit on 03 22 2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

[edit on 03 22 2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
And then there is the little issue of the Bible itself clearly, unambiguously stating that Solomon was in Jerusalem. Not Egypt.

Well, yes he was in Jerusalem.

That's what I'm trying to convey....

Giza IS Jerusalem.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The only strong evidence that can be brought is that the Pyramid is in Egypt and that Solomon's temple was in Jerusalem.
T o me the answer is easy, the current borders are not the borders that existed at the time of Solomon.

If you just take a look at the materials that were used in the building of God's house, it would fit with the amount that would be needed to build the Pyramid.

I did some earlier math after watching the discovery channel where they showed how the stone blocks are cut. Given the workforce (153,000 +) and the timeframe (20 years), it would allow for 80 people to produce 1 block a day. It would not take 80 people to cut and finish 1 block a day.
That would mean that either King Solomon built the Pyramids, or something larger.

[edit on 1-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The historical records, physical evidence, and religious texts would all have to be ignored in order to believe that Giza is Jerusalem. If the Egypt that Sarai and Abram visited, Joseph rose to Vizier in, and Moses went from being Royalty to exile in, is where it presently is, then Jerusalem must be somewhere else. My favorite location for it is Jerusalem, in its present place. How can you make the above three Bible references to Egypt agree with your proposal that Jerusalem is Giza? I don't see it. That would mean Moses fled to Giza, not from it. So where did he flee from?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Very simply jupiter, 144,000 is a multiple of 144. God could not have built the Sphinx 144,000 cubits long, so he "SCALED" it down.

why not ? god is almighty , he/she/it/they could have done it which proves it was someone/something else i suppose the thread can be closed now

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join