It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid And Sphinx, The Lies And Deceptions

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Lastday Prophet, you make a lot of interesting claims but you seem to lack the ability to back up your claims with any solid fact.

To argue that the Pyramids were built with the help of God, you need to link the two together. I have already shown that it is possible with the technology that they had at the time [with one or two exceptions] and until you can counter these arguements you don't have a leg to stand on I am afraid.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Odium, I stand firm

You nor anyone can anwser these three questions which I have answered.

How could early man know the diameter of the Earth ?

How could they know the exact center of the landmass of the Earth which is where the Great sits ?

How could they know the distance from the Earth to the Sun ?

There is no way they could make these calculations without Divine Revelation.

The coffer in the Kings chamber is the exact same size as the Ark Of The Covenant, and the room itself is the same width as the inner room of GOD's Great And Wonderful House.

GOD's prophetic number 144 can be found in many of the measurements of the Great, is this by Chance ? The only reference to anything that can be found in the measurements of the Great point two places, The Earth and GOD! The Great Pyramid is a Mathamatical Representation Of The Earth in stone form along with many other Spiritual Revelations.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It doesn't make much of a discussion when the orginating party just dances round with his hands over his ears refusing to hear the questions asked them chanting the same original mantra back as if the questions never happened.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Lastday Prophet, again I ask for proof.

Show me where in the Bible it says the size and show me that when compaired to the coffer and again for all your claims.

Also, since the Earth is [pretty much] a Sphere there are many sites which are right on the Middle. Same as when you go out from that you can link many places up around the globe - in fact, every one of them if you go out in every direction. :O Imagine that.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Lastday Prophet says:

What we now consider to be boundaries of Egypt and Jerusalem were not the boundaries thousands of years ago. The current boundaries are a deception perpetrated by the Master Of All Deception Satan, who in an effort to hide from us the proof of God's Plan made in stone on the Giza Plateau.

And your evidence for that is -- what?

Egyptologists suggest that the Kings chamber was the final resting place of Khufu, yet not the slightest evidence suggests that a corpse had ever been in the coffer or in the Kings chamber.

Do you have any evidence that there wasn’t anyone buried there? There have been grave robbers in Egypt for as long as there’ve been graves.

Nor have any embalming materials, any fragments of any article, or any clues whatsoever been found in the chamber or anywhere else in the entire pyramid that in any way indicates that Khufu (or anyone else) was ever buried there. Furthermore, the passageway leading from the Grand Gallery to the main chamber is too narrow to allow the movement of the coffer; the coffer was placed in the Kings chamber as the pyramid was being built, contrary to the normal burial custom practiced by the Egyptians for three thousand years.

So maybe the inner chamber had other significance. How is that proof that the Egyptians didn’t build it?

The foolishness of the common assumption, that the Giza plateau pyramids were built and utilized by fourth Dynasty kings as funerary structures, cannot be overstated.

Right. Everyone -- including people who have devoted their lives to such studies -- are all fools. But you’re not. And your background is…?

When I look at your profile, I don’t see anything at all. So I’m supposed to believe everything you say, without evidence, just because you say it?

The mathematical complexity, engineering requirements, and sheer size of the Giza plateau pyramids represent an enormous, seemingly impossible leap in abilities over the third dynasty buildings. Contemporary Egypt logical explanation cannot account for this leap, nor can they account for the clear decline in mathematics, engineering and size of the constructions of the fifth dynasty.

Rubbish! As an engineer myself, I have an idea of the complexity involved in such a problem, but, given the genius of one of the greatest engineers and project managers in history, the job was done. And it wasn’t Satan, it was Imhotep.

The attribution to Khufu of the Great Pyramid is founded solely upon three very circumstantial pieces of "evidence":

What “evidence” do you have for your assertion?

Who Built The Great Pyramid ? Why of course, It was KING SOLOMON, the Wisest Man that ever Lived. Who would be better suited to build such a structure other than he ?

Imhotep, for a start. Why is it that the one main record we have of Solomon, the Old Testament, which goes into great detail about his one engineering feat, never once mentions his stay in Egypt? Indeed, the only time I can think of Egypt playing a role in biblical history was the Mosaic captivity and the New Testament flight of Joseph, Mary, and Jesus.

He had the manpower, the resources, the associates necessary, the skilled craftsmen…

So did Nebuchadnezzar, and, God knows, the Egyptians themselves.

… the abundance of diamonds necessary for the saws they used to cut the stone blocks.

There is no evidence whatsoever of diamond saws being used in ancient times to cut stone blocks.

He had the ability and know-how to move the blocks over great distances.

How do you know that? If I recall, he used cedars of Lebanon to build his temple!

. It is clear from the Bible that he built other ?CITIES? also throughout the land of Egypt.

Where in the bible does it say that Solomon built cities in Egypt?

The Great Pyramid is 481 feet high which equals 288 Cubits…

So, according to your math, a cubit is 20.0416 inches. According to most scholars, including the folks who did the Study Edition of NIV, a cubit is “… a unit of linear measure, from the elbow to the tip of the longest finger of a man. This unit is commonly converted to 0.46 meters or 18 inches, although that varies with height of the man doing the measurement. There is also a “long” cubit that is longer than a regular cubit by a handbreadth. (Ezekiel 43:13). The “Royal Cubit” is estimated at 20.63 inches, although the citation, (W.M. Flinders Petrie) is not considered accurate by biblical scholars.

But either way, the Great Pyramid would be 320.667 cubits or 279.78 cubits. Neither one fits your “twice 144” numerology.

The Sphinx is 240 feet long which equals 144 Cubits.

Wait a minute, bud! According to your previous quote a cubit is 20 inches. It seems to me like you’re taking an arbitrary figure (which isn’t reflected in any information with which I’m familiar), and then fudging that figure in order to make your numerology come out right.

That dog won’t hunt!

Lastday Prophet, you are certainly free to believe what you want to; we still live in a mostly free country that way. But if you’re going to try to convince us, you should at least get your basic arithmetic straight, and provide evidence for some of these strange and wondrous beliefs you’re trying to sell here.

Our job at ATS is to deny ignorance, not perpetuate it!

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
OTS, I see you avoided answering my three questions, just like everyone else, you just bypass them for you have no answer except to acknowledge the fact that this information had to be revealed to them by GOD.

There are verses in the Bible that confirm that it is GOD's Sanctuary !

PS 19:1 The HEAVENS DECLARE the glory of God; And the firmament showeth his handiwork. The three pyramids of Giza were patterned after the Star Constellation "Orions Belt" Confirming GOD's handiwork on the Earth in The Heavens.

PS 78:69 And he built his sanctuary like the heights, LIKE THE EARTH which he hath established for ever. The Great Pyramid is full of information concerning the Earth, hence "Like The Earth"

let me correct a few things here, firstly the height of the pyramid is approx. 480 feet which equals 5760 inchs which if you divide by 40, the number of years Israel wandered in the wilderness, you will come up with the figure"144"

The Sphinx is 288 ft. long, not 240. "144" x 2 =288

The Height of the Sphinx is 66 ft. 6 being the number of man.

There were originally "144,000" casing stones that covered the Great.

Ex 25:10 And they shall make an ark of acacia wood: two CUBITS and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof, that's about 50 x 30 inchs, the size of the coffer in the Kings Chamber.

The Cities King Solomon Built

II Chron 8:1 ¶ So when David was old and full of days, he made Solomon his son king over Israel. 1 ¶ And it came to pass at the end of twenty years, wherein Solomon had built the house of the LORD, and his own house,
2 That the cities which Huram had restored to Solomon, Solomon built them, and caused the children of Israel to dwell there.
3 And Solomon went to Hamathzobah, and prevailed against it.
4 And he built Tadmor in the wilderness, and all the store cities, which he built in Hamath.
5 Also he built Bethhoron the upper, and Bethhoron the nether, fenced cities, with walls, gates, and bars;
6 And Baalath, and all the store cities that Solomon had, and all the chariot cities, and the cities of the horsemen, and all that Solomon desired to build in Jerusalem, and in Lebanon, and throughout all the land of his dominion. [all that…: Heb. all the desire of Solomon which he desired to build]

14 And Solomon gathered chariots and horsemen: and he had a thousand and four hundred chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen, which he placed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem. And Solomon gathered chariots and horsemen: and he had a thousand and four hundred chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen, which he placed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.
15 And the king made silver and gold at Jerusalem as plenteous as stones, and cedar trees made he as the sycamore trees that are in the vale for abundance. And the king made silver and gold at Jerusalem as plenteous as stones, and cedar trees made he as the sycamore trees that are in the vale for abundance.
16 And Solomon had horses brought out of Egypt, and linen yarn: the king's merchants received the linen yarn at a price. And Solomon had horses brought out of Egypt, and linen yarn: the king's merchants received the linen yarn at a price.
17 And they fetched up, and brought forth out of Egypt a chariot for six hundred shekels of silver, and an horse for an hundred and fifty: and so brought they out horses for all the kings of the Hittites, and for the kings of Syria, by their means.
The Answer To The Age Old Question Of Why The Pyramid Became Desolate!

21 And this house, which is high, shall be an astonishment to every one that passeth by it; so that he shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and unto this house? And this house, which is high, shall be an astonishment to every one that passeth by it; so that he shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and unto this house?
22 And it shall be answered, Because they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods, and worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath he brought all this evil upon them.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
the bible isn't very good at supplying us with a historical timeframe, however, we have one.

from what we know the first of the great pyramids was built around 2000 BCE (though many claim they are much older).

now, how old is judaism prophet?
and around what time did solomon reign?
also, how long had judaic tradition been around at the time solomon took the throne?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
the bible isn't very good at supplying us with a historical timeframe, however, we have one.

from what we know the first of the great pyramids was built around 2000 BCE (though many claim they are much older).

now, how old is judaism prophet?
and around what time did solomon reign?
also, how long had judaic tradition been around at the time solomon took the throne?

i thought the fallen angels built them before man was created. they where here before us...probably millions of years before us.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Wrong...Lastday Prophet, check your facts.

The Pyramids, with the pyramidion was in fact 280 Egyptian Old Royal Cubits or 146.59m or 481 feet tall. Which throws the maths you use, right out the window. [1]

Which cubits are you using? The inside of the coffer is in fact:
Length (L) 2278 1977
Width (W) 977 677
Height (H) 1048 872 [2]

That is in millimeters or 227 centimeters or 88.67inches on the outside or 76inches, which is far from the ratio that you give. Do you have any sources to back up your claims? Every site I have checked showes the pyramid is near the "Golden Ratio" but it doesn't hit it, it is out by a fraction

[1] en.wikipedia.org...
[1] www.world-mysteries.com...

[2] home.globalcrossing.net...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Beleive what you will Odium, I am not decieved, there is too much information for it to be coincidental. Now you want to argue the point of the pyramid being 481 feet verse 480, go measure it and tell me what you find. take a hike.

I see all of you still avoid my three questions, what wimps.

JER 5:21 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; that have eyes, and SEE NOT; that have ears, and hear not

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Firstly, you assume I have never been there.
Secondly, you assume I am blinded and that you are not being decieved.
Thirdly, I have been able to back-up my claims with tests and many websites [I can do books as well] showing that your claims are wrong.

Once you can back up these claims with evidence, I will answer your questions until then people will call you out on it over and over.

So put up, or shut up.

I do believe, that is the rather famous line.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have presented far more evidence backing my position than you or anyone. I have given the answer to the questions you refuse to address.
Like I said, believe what you will, I will not waste my time responding to those that are blind and refuse to accept certain facts that are easily proven. I am fully confident in my position.

Here's a common phrase for you!
"Take A Hike Bozzo"

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Here's a common phrase for you!
"Take A Hike Bozzo"

/sigh

Hows about we grow up AND, maybe, just MAYBE, stay on topic. ^ THAT has nothing to do with anything. Now be nice.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I see that Lastday Prophet went trough a lot of trouble to prove magic of number 144, and for some reason there is nothing there that is just 144. Why Sphinx is not 144 old royal cubits long? Only in that case I would say that there is a connection. But this nonsense of multiply by 2, divide by 6 etc. is already proven wrong, after some enthusiast tried to prove in math of Bible. When they used the same logic with Moby Dick, results were the same, and either both books were given by the God, or none.

Also, most important question is, if Solomon has built them, as you are trying to prove, why there is no hard evidence? How come that there is evidence that some work has been done in time of Pharaoh Khufu, who ruled around 2589 BC to 2566 BC (1) while King Solomon is believed to rule after his father, somewhere between 1011 BC to 970 BC?? (2)

Again, here is a scetch of solomon’s temple based on Biblical evidence.(3)

upload.wikimedia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

And finaly, you said that they know all those measures (diameter of the Earth, center of the landmass, distance from the Earth to the Sun) but you failed to prove that they new single one of those numbers?!
Is there, or is there not account of Earth size, position and shape in Torah or Bible?

(1) en.wikipedia.org...
(2) en.wikipedia.org...
(3) en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Lastday, as I said earlier, you may choose to believe whatever you want to.

From what I see, no one in here buys any of your assertions, because we see them as being simply too self-contradictory, based on false logic, and just not tying together.

However, I hope you find peace in your beliefs.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Viet, you should at least read the first page of a post before responding.

If you had you would discover that there was more than one temple that Solomon built.
You would also find that the diameter of the earth, the distance from the earth to the sun and an host of other scientific information concerning the earth is encoded in the Great Pyramid. It is the only Pyramid that has such information encoded in it's measurements, what was the Purpose ?

No bodies where ever found in the Pyramids of Giza, if they were tombs where are the bodies ? Start from the first page, all your questions have already been answered and I will not repost them again.

Off The Street, really I could care less what you believe, anyone that reads this post with an open mind would come to the same conclusion I have, you watch too much TV

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Viet, you should at least read the first page of a post before responding.

If you had you would discover that there was more than one temple that Solomon built.

I’ve read your post, and as far as I know, you are talking about one temple with this size of resource. That’s the one mentioned in Bible, and that’s the same one that sketch is made from. If not, how many large size temples did Solomon build then?

You would also find that the diameter of the earth, the distance from the earth to the sun and an host of other scientific information concerning the earth is encoded in the Great Pyramid. It is the only Pyramid that has such information encoded in it's measurements, what was the Purpose ?

Again, where is it encoded? Your comparisons on numbers as I stated before does not work. Especially not the part with scaling.

In my back yard there is a tree. Its height and width scaled represent earth diameter and whatever we like it to represent. What’s the purpose of that tree?

No bodies where ever found in the Pyramids of Giza, if they were tombs where are the bodies ? Start from the first page, all your questions have already been answered and I will not repost them again.

There might be a simple answer for this. For example, pyramid might be built just to trick grave robbers, while real tomb is somewhere safe. Or pyramid might have been built by some other unknown civilization to our current history. Couple weeks ago there was a show where some archeologist are providing new finds on Sahara, west of Egypt. According to them, in not so far past, this region was covered with vegetation, and there was another civilization, less known in this region. Future exploring of this region might bring more info later in following years.

Off The Street, really I could care less what you believe, anyone that reads this post with an open mind would come to the same conclusion I have, you watch too much TV

If you don’t care what we think, then there is no point in discussing it. I believe many things that other find strange, but this is most definitely not one of them. There is no single fact, just a lot of your misinterpretation of numbers and sacred book, which in other hand is not any real proof.
As for TV comment, are you suggesting that we should not use it to collect information?? Should we just trust your word? (without any proof) This sound familiar…
(religion…)

Just as Off_The_Street said, I hope that you’ll find peace in your beliefs.

[edit on 1/5/06 by vietifulJoe]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Another insult because people disagree with you? I see a trend here.

I have presented far more evidence backing my position than you or anyone. I have given the answer to the questions you refuse to address.
Like I said, believe what you will, I will not waste my time responding to those that are blind and refuse to accept certain facts that are easily proven. I am fully confident in my position.

Actually, if you would bother to check I countered your arguements on how they were built already, as well as many other areas.

Maybe, you should bother to waste your time on me.

So, come on list those questions, I'm game.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday ProphetThe attribution to Khufu of the Great Pyramid is founded solely upon three very circumstantial pieces of "evidence":
* in the pyramid itself, on a granite slab above the ceiling of the main chamber, some small, roughly scribbled chalk marks that have a slight resemblance to a hieroglyphic symbol for the name of Khufu. Further, these marks or scribbling have been suggested to be forgeries by their discoverer, Richard Howard Vyse

I see you either didn't know, or didn't want to reveal, the very real fact that the graffitti found "above the main chamber" was in an inaccessible chamber that had to be cut open, and these marks didn't have some "slight resemblance" to Khufu's name, they actually translate as "The Gang of Khufu" which is also now known to be one of the nicknames that the construction gangs gave themselves while living in the (fairly recently discovered) villiage next to the Pyramids during the construction phase.

Originally posted by Lastday ProphetOTS, I see you avoided answering my three questions, just like everyone else, you just bypass them for you have no answer except to acknowledge the fact that this information had to be revealed to them by GOD.

Okat Lastday, I can give your questions a shot.

Odium, I stand firm

You nor anyone can anwser these three questions which I have answered.

Early man did not know the diameter of the Earth.

How could they know the exact center of the landmass of the Earth which is where the Great sits ?

The Great Pyramid does not sit at the exact center of the landmass of the Earth.

How could they know the distance from the Earth to the Sun ?

They did not know the distance from the Earth to the Sun.

There is no way they could make these calculations without Divine Revelation.

They did not make these calculations.

Originally posted byvietifulJoeIn my back yard there is a tree. Its height and width scaled represent earth diameter and whatever we like it to represent. What’s the purpose of that tree?

There is no way vietifulJoe's tree could make these calculations without Divine Revelation.

The coffer in the Kings chamber is the exact same size as the Ark Of The Covenant, and the room itself is the same width as the inner room of GOD's Great And Wonderful House.

No it's not, and no, it's not.

The 144,000 is the number of the 12 Tribes of Israel, that have the "Everlasting Gospel To Preach To The World befor the setting up of the "Eternal Kingdom" of the last days, each tribe contains 12,000 Men.

Then why isn't the number 144,000 "encoded" into the pyramids dimensions?

GOD's prophetic number 144 can be found in many of the measurements of the Great, is this by Chance ?

Certinly not. It is absolutely not by chance. It is fudged into the dimensional measurements on purpose by people that are trying to mislead you. For one dimension, a cubit is this much. For another dimension, a cubit is that much. With that kind of wiggle room, I could live to be 5,000 years old. Hey, maybe I built the pyramids.

No bodies where ever found in the Pyramids of Giza, if they were tombs where are the bodies ?

This is finally a legitimate question, and I am amazed that no one has answered it for you yet. (Where's Byrd?) It is a well established fact that the Egyptians removed almost all their remaining (ex) Pharoahs to secret tombs they constructed after the onset of epidemic grave robbing. A few such sites have been found with a dozen or more mummies, most of them royal, found in the same excavations. So, yes they did entomb their Pharoah there, but subsequently (nobody knows how many years later,) they had to "un-entomb" him.

Harte

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Lastday ProphetThe attribution to Khufu of the Great Pyramid is founded solely upon three very circumstantial pieces of "evidence":
* in the pyramid itself, on a granite slab above the ceiling of the main chamber, some small, roughly scribbled chalk marks that have a slight resemblance to a hieroglyphic symbol for the name of Khufu. Further, these marks or scribbling have been suggested to be forgeries by their discoverer, Richard Howard Vyse

I see you either didn't know, or didn't want to reveal, the very real fact that the graffitti found "above the main chamber" was in an inaccessible chamber that had to be cut open, and these marks didn't have some "slight resemblance" to Khufu's name, they actually translate as "The Gang of Khufu" which is also now known to be one of the nicknames that the construction gangs gave themselves while living in the (fairly recently discovered) villiage next to the Pyramids during the construction phase.

It would be silly to suggest that because of "ONE" scribbled symbol you could conclude that Khufu built the Great Pyramid, utter nonsense which only a fool would believe. With all the grandeur of the Great I am sure if Khufu built it his name would be found many places, not "ONE" hand scribbled symbol.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday ProphetOTS, I see you avoided answering my three questions, just like everyone else, you just bypass them for you have no answer except to acknowledge the fact that this information had to be revealed to them by GOD.

Okat Lastday, I can give your questions a shot.

quote: Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Odium, I stand firm

You nor anyone can answer these three questions which I have answered.

Early man did not know the diameter of the Earth.

The diameter of the earth is encoded into the measurements of the Great!

quote: How could they know the exact center of the landmass of the Earth which is where the Great sits ?

The Great Pyramid does not sit at the exact center of the landmass of the Earth.

It does, do your homework!

quote: How could they know the distance from the Earth to the Sun ?

They did not know the distance from the Earth to the Sun.

This information is also encoded into the measurements of the Great!

quote: There is no way they could make these calculations without Divine Revelation.

They did not make these calculations.

Wrong again, this along with a lot more is encoded into the measurements of the Great, do some research before you make assumptions which have no merit

quote: Originally posted byvietifulJoeIn my back yard there is a tree. Its height and width scaled represent earth diameter and whatever we like it to represent. What’s the purpose of that tree?

There is no way vietifulJoe's tree could make these calculations without Divine Revelation.

quote: The coffer in the Kings chamber is the exact same size as the Ark Of The Covenant, and the room itself is the same width as the inner room of GOD's Great And Wonderful House.
No it's not, and no, it's not.

You are wrong again, the width of the Kings Chamber is 34 ft. which is equal to 20 Cubits and the Coffer is approx. 50 x 30 inches, that equals 2 1/2 Cubits by 1 1/2 Cubit, same as quoted in the bible. Another fact is that the box part of the Ark Of The Covenant" was in old times referred to as a "COFFER", do some homework

quote: The 144,000 is the number of the 12 Tribes of Israel, that have the "Everlasting Gospel To Preach To The World before the setting up of the "Eternal Kingdom" of the last days, each tribe contains 12,000 Men.
Then why isn't the number 144,000 "encoded" into the pyramids dimensions?

quote: GOD's prophetic number 144 can be found in many of the measurements of the Great, is this by Chance ?

Certinly not. It is absolutely not by chance. It is fudged into the dimensional measurements on purpose by people that are trying to mislead you. For one dimension, a cubit is this much. For another dimension, a cubit is that much. With that kind of wiggle room, I could live to be 5,000 years old. Hey, maybe I built the pyramids.

You do a lot of talking and not much reading, if you had just scrolled back a little you would have seen where I gave examples of the number 144 being used in the measurements. The height of the Great is approx. 480 ft. that equals 5760 inches which is 144 x 40, The Sphinx is 288 ft. long which is 144 x 2, There were 144,000 casing stones that originally covered the Great, do your homework

quote: No bodies where ever found in the Pyramids of Giza, if they were tombs where are the bodies ?

This is finally a legitimate question, and I am amazed that no one has answered it for you yet. (Where's Byrd?) It is a well established fact that the Egyptians removed almost all their remaining (ex) Pharoahs to secret tombs they constructed after the onset of epidemic grave robbing. A few such sites have been found with a dozen or more mummies, most of them royal, found in the same excavations. So, yes they did entomb their Pharoah there, but subsequently (nobody knows how many years later,) they had to "un-entomb" him.

Harte

Do you really think anyone believes that ? they found bodies in the other Pyramids, they should have found one in the Great. Next you will say King Tut's Treasure really came from the Great Pyramid, just make it up as you go. They found "NOTHING" NO BURIAL UTENSILS, NO EMBALMING FLUIDS OR RESIDUE OF ANY KIND, "NOTHING", I guess they had vacumn cleaners left there by the Aliens, what a joke. There is no proof whatsoever that indicates that anyone was ever buried in the Great Pyramid and there was no treasure found either.
If they removed the body, how did they enter and leave ? When the Great was first broken into by Richard Howard Vyse and others there were no entrances, do your homework!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join