It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid And Sphinx, The Lies And Deceptions

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
RR, I noticed in your response to billionairekendra that you can host a pdf and post the link on here so we can all see it. Is it also possible to post the link to a web site that goes a long way in support of Lastday Prophet?

And, since a new member can't send a U2U to anyone in here, is there any way for me to contact Lastday Prophet?

I would like to discuss a few things with him before I get into the details of God's name that was placed at the Great Pyramid. The question of God's name seems to be the interest of Odium.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'd just like to point out.......that I think the original astrology had 13 starsigns not 12...and the 13th was the sign of the Dragon, and was removed by the powers that be because it gives an indication to the reptilian mind-pattern.....

I prefer using something else, its called "The Human PinCode" and that no matter WHAT DATE you were born, all sorts of personality traits are attributed to you.......personality, social persona, global persona, child persona, lessons to learn, life cycles, subconcious persona, sense of spirit etc....

Also...... I know I keep talking about the beings from Sirius A, and that they were the ones attributed (with alderbaren) to creating the Jesus figure..... also about Sirius A... they used technology to put the Torah or Old testament together...ie the bible code coming out of it.... They also found that the shape of the universe is locked away in the bible (and I have an image of it somewhere) and that the shape of GOD (it its physical reality physical representation) is in it too....I also have that picture somewhere.....fondly enough that last picture IE representing god, if you visualise yourself INSIDE of it....you are protected for about 3 to 4 days, and is called the Ultimate Protection Technique...... ALSO the outside shape is of a Octahedron......

The Sirians of Sirius A are said to be responsible for creation of the pyramids and the sphinx.... the top half being a Pyramid, and a mirror of the pyramid underneath...... now I can gaurantee you, if the Pyramids were to be excavated.... this is what the pyramid shape will actually look like........two pyramids stuck ontop of it each other... (from a source linked to the elite)....... also there's energy concentrated at the capstone, and sources say its a communication device.

The Sphinx - with the face of a lion, is also created by the Sirians of Sirius A.... the Lion has the energy that is the closest to the energy of God itself....... being on this 'lion frequency' also protects you.....being on it for a long time, makes your nails tougher, your genetalia bigger, and your orgasm stronger....

(Similar to Bear Frequency, which makes you hairer...and want to sleep around lol..and wolf frequency, which makes you more of a family person, ie to protect the clan...) even though this is going off topic, I just wanted to stress the fact that Lions represent some large co-orporations (in aussie land, Holden is one of them)........ thus its use to symbolise power... Where have you seen the 'reptilian lion'?

OHHH I also think that the pyramids point to Sirius A or B..can't remember though.....

Now with regards to 13, and the reason why I think its such an important number to the elite.......is that 13 is overall 'energy' that resembles the mind of god. God itself has a total of 12 energies, with all combined making a 13th.... Your MIND (in programming terms called a Matrix) is divided into 2197 sub personalities or 'Alters'..... ie... its literally in the shape of a cube in a 13x13x13 shape..... the Matrix or Mind.....is an exact replica of your oversoul..or the aspect of god that is dedicated to you...... The mind cannot fracture any more than 13x13x13 compartments....

Anddddddd I think i've dribbled on too much here.... Take of it what you will

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I've yet to see proof...

The 13th Symbol still does exist in many cultures, just because yours shifted does not mean everyone elses has. You have also yet to link what the dragon symbol has to do with that star sign - Ophiuchus - is in fact a Serpent...you just over-look that, right?

You also forget that the Tropical Zodiac was created roughly 2000 years ago...in fact, I could go on about the problems with linking the two together, but the fact it is a serpent and not a dragon is enough for right now. :-)

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

s it also possible to post the link to a web site that goes a long way in support of Lastday Prophet?

I don't know what that link is. Anyone can post any links they like though, surely? *confused*

Cheers.

Rob.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this thread has been going on for so long, long enough for lastdayprophet to be banned for harassing people.

we have over 10 pages of posts, yet we still have NO proof to substantiate the claims made by prophet.

i'm pretty sure this case is closed

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
this thread has been going on for so long, long enough for lastdayprophet to be banned for harassing people.

we have over 10 pages of posts, yet we still have NO proof to substantiate the claims made by prophet.

i'm pretty sure this case is closed

I agree. Lastday was good at bringing up claims, but rather pants at actually proving them. The claim that Solomon built the Pyramids was laughable, not being backed up by proof of any shape or form.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Admittedly, as a new member to ATS, I've caught the tail-end of the conversation with Lastday Prophet. But, personally, I don't think the claims of Lastday Prophet are laughable. Does anyone know of any Egyptologist, Pyramidologist or Archaeologist that has PROVEN, definitively, that Egyptians built the Giza Pyramids?

By the way, does anyone how I may contact Lastday Prophet? Once a member has been banned from ATS, can that member be readmitted?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I can say fairly certainly that, no, no one has decisively proved that the 'Egyptians' built Giza. That said, it is in Egypt, so without assuming when it was built, I feel pretty safe in saying Egyptians did build it. I just think it predates the First Dynasty, never mind the 4th.
The best 'proof' that Khufu had it built is some crude, amateurish markings in a relieving chamber above the kings chamber. Marks which were made after the blocks were set in place, and are not even drawn correctly, apparently. Pretty sketchy, if you ask me, whereas the evidence that exists suggesting that the Giza Pyramid wasn't built by any of the Pharoahs, and is well beyond their known logistical, technical, physical, and design abilities is abundant.
In my opinion, yet to be decisively disproven in over 20 years, it is also beyond ours.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
BlackGuardXIII, when the majority of evidence points to one event that is the one that will more often than not be excepted.

Until you can present some evidence, that goes directly against what everyone else has said - including people who have spent years studying this field, than you have no case and are living in pure fantasy. The whole purpose of a debate is not to put blinkers on and refuse to see any evidence, evidence which I have posted time and time again now. Yet you still refuse to acknowledge it.

Like it or not, during the period the Egyptian Dynesty did have the required ability and man-power to complete it. That has been posted, many times on these forums. Until you can provide evidence against such things...maybe it's time you accept it?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I can say fairly certainly that, no, no one has decisively proved that the 'Egyptians' built Giza....
The best 'proof' that Khufu had it built is some crude, amateurish markings in a relieving chamber above the kings chamber. Marks which were made after the blocks were set in place, and are not even drawn correctly, apparently. Pretty sketchy, if you ask me...

Actually, these "crude, amateurish markings" you refer to are graffitti that was found in the chamber you describe after the huge stones blocking entrance to that hidden chamber were removed. This means that the graffitti could not have been put there after the pyramid was finished.

The graffitti mentions Khufu - I think it translates as "gang of Khufu" - in the context of the names of the various work crews that are now known to have lived at the site of the pyramids. These crews all had their own "crew names" used as designations similar to the shift and departmental designations used today in manufacturing facilities. We know this from records found at the worker's village. We also know one of the gangs was called the "gang of Khufu" exactly like the graffitti says. But the graffitti does not say "Khufu had us build this pyramid," so your theory is as safe as it ever was (which ain't that safe, IMO.)

Of course, there could have been some other Khufu, and thus some other "gang of Khufu" before even the first dynasty, but that certainly would be a coincidence, wouldn't it?

Harte

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
BlackGuardXIII, your statments concerning the inscription of Khufu are correct. However, there are a couple of more salient points that supports the contentions of Lastday Prophet.

First: The name of God MUST be present at the temple that Solomon built. I submit that that name is present, indeed, at the Great Pyramid.

And Second: In May of 1954, a so-called boat pit was uncovered near the South side of the Great Pyramid. When the contents of the pit were completely removed, 10 "Symbols" were discovered on one of the walls of the pit To date, NO one in Archaeology, Egyptology or Pyramidology has been able to decipher those symbols. But here, I further submit that those 10 symbols are a witness and a testimony to the people that actually built ALL 3 Great Pyramids. If you have never seen the symbols, they are depicted on my web site, www.pyramidsarenotamystery.net. On the navigation menue, click through to the page, "The Signs."

If I can ever reach/contact Lastday Prophet, and his ban is lifted in ATS, the 2 of us can then begin presenting the PROOF of Solomon being the builder of the ENTIRE Giza Plateau.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
wallywally,

Those images/signs...do you have larger, more detailed versions of them?

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
So what is the point to this post anyway exactly?
Also some believe the pyramids were built with info. and possibly help from
extraterristrial life. How do you know that is not who "God" was? Let's face it, anything that may have come from the skies , especially in humanoid form would have be called "God" or "gods" back then. They still stoned people to death back then.
i am not saying there is not a "God" or ONE all powerful source we all come from, but how
does anyone know what people in those days called "god" or "gods" were not just visitors from space or other dimentions?
Also EDGAR CAYCE stated that under the foot pf the spyhinx, deep in the ground there are tablets or writing of some kind that tells the origins of mankind or something like that.
I remember seeing a special on TV a few years back were they were digging under the Spyhinx and then i never saw anything about that dig again on TV...did they find something?
anyway, excuse my spelling here as i am writing fast and could care less about spelling...

[edit on 17-3-2006 by GREGNOW]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
prohet, all the info you give is bull# to me, without saying I know better. I think you should study more on the facts and ancient hystory of the tribes and people of those times. You belive too much in the religious texts you read, certainly the most corrupt one which is christianism to me. Religion is for the masses, only accepted if you don't understand the way our world goes. It keeps your vision of the world very limited to all thoses very well written bibles etc.... allmost anybody could believe this #. This is my personal view on it.

My religion, the pagan wisdom of all lands, which Judeo-Christianism allways destroyed and invaded.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Show us the images that they "found" then. If the name of God, was writen - show it to us. Blind faith doesn't hold up well to people who don't believe in your God.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Show us the images that they "found" then. If the name of God, was writen - show it to us. Blind faith doesn't hold up well to people who don't believe in your God.

i concur, i want to see substantial evidence.

besides conflicting time periods and the obscene postulation required to prove the theory, it is somewhat intriugeing, so long as you don't attribute the pyramids to soloman.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have seen all the hard work you have put into your work only to have nay sayers try to ruin your thread thinking that they know more than you about certain subjects. Here in lies the point , there will always be people who are smarter than they only they do not relise it. I for one provide you with nothing on the subject of your find , but I see that you have done very well and the nay sayers to your post are thinking that they have more knowledge than you and they are going to say that till there death as it seams. But for me , I am just a person who sees the strength of your convictions and sees that what others think and see that your convictions are way above there nay saying. And for you to be as kind to them saying in a way to not be judgemental with out knowing the faith of you and the facts of what you have shown again and again then let it be. As theirs it not the time to know and understand as they do not have the faith you bring to this post. Just ignore and update us on what you find and let them fuss all they what to and do keep the reseach flowing. Thanks

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
No Merger, I do not have pictures of better quality of the "Signs. The only ones that I have are on the web site. Placing your pointer on each sigh (DO NOT CLICK ON THEM) will give a much clearer picture. If you visit your local library, you might be able to peruse a cipy of the book, "The Boat Beneath The Pyramid," by Nancy Jenkins. The quality of her pictures of the symbols/signs might help you better. In fact, her pictures of everything else that was found in the boat pit was of far more importance than the so-called "Royal" ship.

Another visit to my web site and the section that deals with the definitive explanation of "HOW" the 3 great Pyramids were built, might be of some help also.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Because is the thread about Great Piramid I wanna ask some question to who would be able to give me an answer. Recently I've read something about the Great Piramid MYSTERIES OF THE PYRAMID writen by David H. Lewis - from New Jersey, USA, who has spent countless years studying ancient transcripts, hieroglyphics, etc.
The author here claims that a unknown, secret entrance to the great pyramid was at last found on the basis of instructions and "intricate codes" - found in a type of underearth tomb in 1936. These code-findings were east of Athena but the "statements" was not correct decoded until many years later he claims. Yes - it was not before june-76 that a small group was able to enter these enormous underground chambers lying deep under the pyramids on Giza. They claim to have taken thousands of microfilms of what they found - things that proves far distant ET-visitations, underground civilizations and far developed societies on earth. It may seem as a fantastic claim or a big bluff - but remember that if this should be true - the conservative scientific society and the might-powers in position - would do all to hide or stop these things.

If you are intrested to learn more about this experience here is the link: MYSTERIES OF THE PYRAMID

If anyone of you guys has more information and also the source I would like to know more. You can replay in the post or U2U me.
Thank you

p.s. I couldn't read the whole thread and maybe my post is already consumed. If it's so then I do apologise !

[edit on 23-3-2006 by Telos]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Zman, pay more attention. His Math's was off for a Start, in fact everything he pointed out was wrong...we're not saying "nay" because we think we know better. More because he makes information up.

There is a reason he is banned, posting threats, insulting, lying and making the data up isn't a valid theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join