It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid And Sphinx, The Lies And Deceptions

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
however, the differences between the worship of Aten and Yahweh are WAY too different in my eyes.

I agree with Madness here - plus there are many references to and carvings of Akhenaten in Egypt. His statues are very wierd and there were theories about him suffering from some form of genetic complaint that led to him looking, well, a bit odd. New theory is that Egyptian art changed and that he in fact looked normal. But there is no proof that he was Moses - still less that he was driven into exile. We know that he built a new capital for Egypt, away from the priest-run old capital, and that he died there.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I have dug out my david rohl books, to check my accuracy...I missed the dart board completely, the wall even. Sorry. Mr. Rohl does reconcile the two calendars, and moves Moses out of Ramses reign, but he never says he was Akhnaten. I don't know where I got that from... But what he does do is show events recorded in Egyptian history that match up with Moses story, and with his revised dating, show that it is possible that the two histories can be commensurable. But it is my mistake attributing the theory of Akhnaten/Moses to him. He says no such thing.
Well, I feel really credible right about now..

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I have dug out my david rohl books, to check my accuracy...I missed the dart board completely, the wall even. Sorry. Mr. Rohl does reconcile the two calendars, and moves Moses out of Ramses reign, but he never says he was Akhnaten. I don't know where I got that from... But what he does do is show events recorded in Egyptian history that match up with Moses story, and with his revised dating, show that it is possible that the two histories can be commensurable. But it is my mistake attributing the theory of Akhnaten/Moses to him. He says no such thing.
Well, I feel really credible right about now..

Don't worry about it, we all makes mistakes. Sometimes a half-remembered fact can become a whole truth in our heads after enough time - to our later chagrin. Just learn from it and move on!

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Gaythelos and Scota are the couple that I had done some studying on who are considered the founders of the Gaels, and Scotland, hence the names. Scota was given in marriage to Gaythelos by a Pharoah. This is where I see potential for my confusion. Gaythelos and Scota were apparently contemporaries of Moses. They had to flee Egypt, eventually ending up in Scotland. There is alot of disagreement on the details. I noticed in my brief search that Akhnaten's name comes up too. It is a start, I feel like I am closing in on where I got off track.

Bingo. 'the head of God, the lost treasure of the Templars' by Laidler, is where I got it. The link below mentions it.

members.lycos.co.uk...

Equates Akhenaten with the biblical Moses. Akhenaten advocates monotheistic worship of the Aten (Adon/Adonai), Akhenaten disappears ; his tomb is not occupied

Scoti (Irish who later settled in Scotland) were descended from Egyptian/Hebrew line. Scota (daughter of Akhenaten) and her husband Gaythelos travel to Ireland to escape persecution of Aten worshippers. 'gaelic' from the sons of Gaythelos, the gaethli. 'ireland,' 'hibernia' from one of Gaythelos' sons, 'Hiber.' Scotland's Stone of Destiny brought from Egypt

Celtic druids preserved teachings of Akhenaten ; teaching could not remain unaltered through the centuries. Druids were priests of this cult

[edit on 03 22 2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Our Paths Cross once more Blackguard

This is an old Abovetopsecret thread regarding the Copper Scrolls Qumran which links Akhenaten with Judaism

Copper Scrolls of Qumran (a)

Akhenaten is a key of sorts and since I've been studying this area (years now) his name keeps coming up again and again.

Akhenaten was married to Nefertiti as we know and it's suspected her father was the Pharoah Ay:

Ay

It's Interesting to note that Ay was erased along with Akhenaten,Tutankhamun and Nefertiti when the Pharoah Horemheb ended the worship of Monotheism.

Monotheism was the worship of a single God in this case Aten ( the full title being Ra-Horus-Aten) whose name first appears in the12th Dynasty of Egypt, way before the reign of Akhenaten.

Aten

Here we find another link with Judaism.

The Great hymn to Aten:

Great Hymn to Aten

And Psalm 104:

Psalm 104

It seems two threads have merged here. The thread regarding the lineage of Jesus and his possible links with Egypt and this one.

Coincidence?

Well maybe

But this has definately got something in it.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
well, the timelines just don't match up, so until then we'll either have to say moses was REALLY old, even older than the bible portrays him, and we'll have to reconcile the depiction of a neutral sexual pharoh with judaic tradition...

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Madness in my Soul.

I don't think a difference in timelines matters when we are discussing these things because there is no way you can take biblical timelines seriously unless you believe the Earth is 7000 years old or something.

If you believe the story of Moses then you believe he was found in a reed basket, brought up an Egyptian Prince and then freed the Isrealites from the yoke of Pharoah.

I'm not saying any of that is true but if it is then we have the link between Judaism and Egypt in one of the most famous biblical stories.

Moses was brought up an Egyptian then turned his back on the many Gods in order to worship one God and any Christian who believes the story cannot deny that he would have been heavily influenced by Egyptian society, culture and ceremony.

Conflicting Timelines do not apply beause there is no accurate measure of time in the bible.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by StJude]

[edit on 21-1-2006 by StJude]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
A page discussing the theories of Ahmen Osman:

Ahmen Osman

Some interesting ideas I think you'll agree.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i wasn't saying biblical timelines.

i was talking the reign of akhenaten and the historically excepted time period when the hebrew people left egypt en masse.

they just don't corrolate.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Could you tell me who this Pharoah's son is? I didn't know that his identity had been learned. I am of the view that Moses is most likely the Egyptian monotheist Akhnaten, exiled for his one God faith. That is just my opinion. The David Rohl books are the main source of the data which leads to this theory. The exodus has not been archeologically confirmed, and from what I've read, the region shows no trace of such a mass migration. Still, it may be that it has just been exaggerated, and did happen differently.

I have just started reading Moses, tutankhamun and the myth of the Atlantis Act of God by Graham phillips as part of the Bible Code series whic is really interesting. It said that suddenly the egyptians worshipped the sun disk or sun God. It was like suddenly worshipping a saint like mother theresa instead of Jesus Christ: Weired.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Its interesting LDP what you say. In my thread "The Lion People are A Reality" I have linked the Shpinx with Robert Beavo's theory that the Sphinx faces the constilation of Leo or at least it did in the period called "the First coming" the figure given is 10,500 BC Interestingly I watched a documentory the other day sayin Prophet Edgar Cayce was told by the spirit world the sphinx was built 10,500 BC, when Beavo did the working out via computer with the great pyramid aligements of vent holes pointing to the stars it matched Orian and whoever they were built a mirror image of the star constilation on earth. Hence Heaven on earth theory!

Then you have the face on Mars which Looks like a Lion. You made an interesting referance to the 24 Lions guarding the pyramid. I saw a phot in one of Erik von Danekin's book with a row of Lions but their heads where turned into that of a pharo like the sphinx. I don't know how many lions there were/are at that place thou7. Sorry to be vauge here.

Then we have the Lion of Judea referances in the New Testiment the revalations.

I am aboslutly flabagasted about the earths measurments and the Great Pyramid happens to be slap bang in the middle of it. It appears to be too much of a co-incidance and i feel it is delibrate.

I belive we underestimate the technology of Ancient people. The Dogon west African tribe new of the star constilation sirius A and B for example so many years BC when it was discovered only recently with our modern telescopes. Now It doesn't add up! The people did have great knowledge it is a fact! How I can not explain it. The west African dogan tribe too must have had technology that matched ours. The Chinese had mapped the world in 2,500BC but history books tell us it was done in the 18th century. The Chinese had the same modern tools to get accurate figures. This does not make sense or add up.

Civilisation appeared very suddenly, great kingdoms were built stright after or even at the same time cave dwellers lived, this does not make sense. Our history either doesn't add up or there are too many missing gaps.

I can not comment on if i agree or disagree with the Solomon building the pyramid, i am sitting on the wall here but a great interpritation. Which is all it is, it is not factual it is a theory.

All we have is theories but no solid factual information about any of our past. I could go with the Giants thoery being the Anukhe coming from planet ex building the pramids. The Giants are in the bible. Did Solomon know how to levitate the stones? Another theory the stones where levitated into place with lost Atlantian technology as in the people just before or around the time of Noah!

My head is in a spin especially with all the figures but all the sevens if we are going to talk numbers add up.

Talking numbers throw this one into calculations

7 stars, 7 churches, 7 lampstands : 777

AkA: 666

Pg 555 revalations 6 verse 11 I looked up and heard the voices of angels numbering thousands upon thousands and ten thousand times ten thousand.

Those who mock the calculations it is clear this is what we are meant to do to unlock the 7th seal to the end days.

In referance to the 666 it is said it takes those of WISODOM to calculate the number of man!

The message is clear to all those who have ears my friends! Many will play with numbers and calculate but we must be wearly of making things fit also!

Peace and love

The Olive has awoken and many gather to open the 7th seal it is not on one mans shoulders to do so but many and the men gather to work together. Two heads are better than one!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
earthangel....

what?

i honestly don't understand what you're trying to say.

can you give me a for dummies version?

or possibly explain what you're saying in a different way?

do you support lastday's theory?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
the 7 sages, 7 sisters, 7 deadly sins, seventh heaven, 7 chakras, 7th son of the 7th son, 7 stars of Pleiades, the 7th day is holy ( which on my calendar is Saturday), lucky number 7, the 7 year itch, 7 years bad luck, 7 years until your debt is erased, and 7 brides for 7 brothers.
"In our every deliberation,
we must consider the impact of our decisions
on the next seven generations."
Iroquois Confederacy Maxim

My seven story is this:
Sept. 13th, 2004, I hopped into my work van to go have lunch, and glanced at the odometer to see how many more miles I could go before needing to fill up.
The main odometer read 577 777 kilometers, & 77.7 kilometers was what the trip odometer was at. That is 8 sevens in a row.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   

the 7 sages, 7 sisters, 7 deadly sins, seventh heaven, 7 chakras, 7th son of the 7th son, 7 stars of Pleiades, the 7th day is holy ( which on my calendar is Saturday), lucky number 7, the 7 year itch, 7 years bad luck, 7 years until your debt is erased, and 7 brides for 7 brothers.
"In our every deliberation,
we must consider the impact of our decisions
on the next seven generations."
Iroquois Confederacy Maxim
My seven story is this:
Sept. 13th, 2004, I hopped into my work van to go have lunch, and glanced at the odometer to see how many more miles I could go before needing to fill up.
The main odometer read 577 777 kilometers, & 77.7 kilometers was what the trip odometer was at. That is 8 sevens in a row.

Uuummmm.... that's nice. Can I ask if you're just commenting on the fact that we often regard 7 as being a lucky number? Numberology makes my hackles rise personally.
Oh damn, Lastday's been banned. I was waiting for him to refute my assertation that there is no evidence that Solomon had any influence over Egypt or that the Hebrews built the Pyramids. Another excuse to listen to a rant ruined!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Is there a more common number in the gambling world? It's omnipresence ensures it is bound to be the number tied to windfalls, at least there. I was merely noting its prevalence in historical terms. The most ancient references are intriguing to me. As for numerology, 13 is a much more relevent number in my life.
But lucky? I don't know if any numbers are really lucky, just some seem to be favored by some folks. Accountants like 10, programmers like 0 and 1, and so on. and the internet likes 1111.
I like 13. It scares folks, for some reason. For real.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Lastday Prophet;

I'm a newbie to ATS and this forum, so bear with me for a moment.

First: You're carrying on, seemingly, against tremendous odds. But let me tell you, do not despair or grow weary. Instead, do not waver, hold FAST to what you're saying, because help is on the way.

From what I have seen in this thread, so far, in identifying the temple that Solomon built, is the omission of a critical passage of the Scriptures. That being: The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob made a promise to Solomon. He said that HIS name would be placed at the temple and that that name would be there forever. Now, God either told the truth, or He lied. Period. And here, let me assure, the name of God IS at the temple. And the temple, the house of God, is just as you say it is__what the worlds knows as the Great Pyramid of Giza. And Solomon, indeed, did build it.

In fact, another witness and testimony to Solomon and the real people who devekoped the entire Giza Plateau, are the 10 "Symbols" that were found in the so-called Boat Pit at the South side of the Great Pyramid.

I see that you have placed 2 links to my web site in one of your responses. A great deal of detailed information has been placed on that site. And a great deal of detail was left out. Intentionally. If you so desire, those details can be brought out in this thread.

Again, I say: Hold Fast. The PROOF of all things is coming.

;

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wallywally
And here, let me assure, the name of God IS at the temple. And the temple, the house of God, is just as you say it is__what the worlds knows as the Great Pyramid of Giza. And Solomon, indeed, did build it.

Where is his name on the Pyramid?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
SHALOM all WOW Lastdatprophet really laid it down...I do not know him or everything he believes but he is right on this one. I am new to this so I can not email him or get in contacts with him so can someone tell him to respond if he can on what other information he has so that I may read and study it.........there is so much you all that has been in our plain site....we have to humble ourselves to learn I have a book if anyone is interested on how the pyramids map out the plan of salvation.......it is a pdf form so I do not know how to post in here. Thanks and I do hope lastday gets this message so He can respond or email me.

Have a great day guys:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have no objections to hosting your pdf for you, and posting the link on here for you so we can all see it. Email it to me.

I doubt you'll get a response from him/her, becuase Lastdayprophet has been banned by the moderators.

Cheers.

Rob.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
With all the speculation of pyramids,one thing is for sure,all things are speculation,no one that lived then is living now,so hard to argue with ones take of it all,I personally think that they built pyramids because it would be best way to build a building that could withstand major quakes or tremors,maybe it was a blueprint left for us to use as a standard,think about it every pyramid they have found all over the world is still pretty much intact

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join