It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas secret, diabolical reason behind letting illegals in?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I have some Native American ancestory and I will tell you that tribes warred against other tribes for land and food. It wasn't just the white man.

Totally missing the point. They lived here and had laws and codes they lived by. Then the white man come for riches, land and capitalism using corruption and some seriously f'd up tactics while they TOOK sovereign land. Current immigrants aren't purposely stealing our land or trying to kill us...they're trying to live along side us as one of us.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Jenisiz

And the "they take the money and return home" is a MASSIVE misconception

I'll be sure to tell that to all the illegals who have done just that. In my former place of employment, it was always a good topic of conversation. The illegals would say how much more our money is worth there and our mouths would hang open.

Even if they send some home they still pay taxes. The amount of money and support they provide the economy is staggering. If you're truly curious about the financial side of it and willing to learn instead of repeating rhetoric you hear from unknowing individuals should check out the truth, extensive reading - Myths of immigration

It's also hard to believe they're sending that much money back home when entire families are fleeing up here now.

In addition to paying taxes and Social Security, immigrants spend money on goods and services in the United States. A study of Latino immigrants in California found significant gains in home ownership between those who had been in this country for ten years (16.4 percent are homeowners) and those who had been here for over thirty years (64.6 percent).38Furthermore, a 2002 Harvard University study of U.S. Census data found that there were more than 5.7 million foreign- born homeowners in the United States.39 The study found that foreign-born new homeowners are buying their homes by saving more than native-born homebuyers and stretching their incomes more.
aclu.com

^^
And that's why the borders aren't being locked down. It's revenue and despite what you hear, beneficial to the economy.

According to the 2005 Economic Report of the President, "more than half of all undocumented immigrants are believed to be working ‘on the books'…[and]… contribute to the tax rolls but are ineligible for almost all Federal public assistance programs and most major Federal-state programs." According to the report, undocumented immigrants also "contribute money to public coffers by paying sales and property taxes (the latter are implicit in apartment rentals)."30

All immigrants (legal and undocumented) pay the same real estate taxes and the same sales and other consumption taxes as everyone else. The University of Illinois at Chicago found in 2002 that undocumented immigrants in the Chicago metro area spent $2.89 billion annually from their earnings and these expenditures generated $2.56 billion additional spending for the local economy.31

Legal immigrants pay income taxes and indeed many undocumented immigrants also pay income taxes or have taxes automatically withheld from their paychecks—even though they are unable to claim a tax refund, Social Security benefits or other welfare benefits that these taxes support. In the Chicago metro area for example, approximately seventy percent of undocumented workers paid payroll taxes, according to the University of Illinois study from 2002.32 In the Washington Metro Region, immigrants paid the same share of the region's overall taxes (18 percent) as the rest of the population (17.4 percent), according to a 2006 Urban Institute study.33 This study also points to the fact that immigrants' tax payments support both local and state services in addition to the federal government.

edit on 27-9-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Educate yourself on the negative impact of illegal immigration. It will be helpful for you to see the other side.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Educate yourself on the negative impact of illegal immigration. It will be helpful for you to see the other side.

I have, I'm an senior analytical underwriter for Chase. I know economics and immigration like the back of my hand. Instead of arm chair comments I have degrees in this field and follow closely. Use even common sense... You realize the government is now letting them in by the boatload right? It's too help fund their current war effort. You should be more concerned with outsourcing.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Sadly, money will always matter more than human lives.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Illegals aren't taking jobs Americans will work.

I see this tactic is one of your favorites.
When you can no longer fabricate the truth?
Straight out lie and prove how clueless you are.

Must be trolling.

Then the white man come for riches,

The cat is out of the bag.
edit on Ram92714v48201400000042 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Sadly, money will always matter more than human lives.

Agreed. It's disgusting but proven time and time again sadly.

Randy I keep using the same PROVEN Facts...don't be upset that you know it's truth. How many people you know work for 20 bux a day? Trolling? You've yet to provide any proof they take jobs Americans will work. I've provide government proof lol.

Left and Right Agree. Immigrants Don't take jobs

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

Born in USA employers hiring them are the problem.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Your reading it written by someone who has experienced it first hand.

They've flooded
americas capability to provide a unionized and well trained work force
with inferior workers that will soon show the lack of quality in everthing
that used to be everywhere. You want to see what america is headed for?
You need only cross the border and drive around Tiajuana for a half hour.
And it has been done for the most part as nothing more than vindictive
payback to a work force that was smart enough to form those unions.
But you? You'll be alright. Till you enter a bank that cave's in on your
ass because the street cleaner was out front.

So I'm all the proof you need, to know of your ignorance.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Your reading it written by someone who has experienced it first hand.

They've flooded
americas capability to provide a unionized and well trained work force
with inferior workers that will soon show the lack of quality in everthing
that used to be everywhere. You want to see what america is headed for?
You need only cross the border and drive around Tiajuana for a half hour.
And it has been done for the most part as nothing more than vindictive
payback to a work force that was smart enough to form those unions.
But you? You'll be alright. Till you enter a bank that cave's in on your
ass because the street cleaner was out front.

So I'm all the proof you need, to know of your ignorance.

I've experienced it first hand. I had employees refuse to work dumping trash saying "that's the Bean**s" job when I was a dock manager in college. I don't need first hand bs that's always skewed. I need facts lmfao...go home until you can provide me studies...not opinions Cuz they're like as5holes, everyone has em and they all stink. Look at yard workers. Are you going to boldface lie and tell me you've seen more whites then illegals out in the sun working? In AZ it gets 120 easy, I have see two Caucasian yard workers in 30 years lol...yeah they stealing jobs alright lmfao

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

What makes you think I'm not home?

.not opinions Cuz they're like as5holes, everyone has em and they all stink.

I'm actually surprised you even have that clearly in mind.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

What makes you think I'm not home?

.not opinions Cuz they're like as5holes, everyone has em and they all stink.

I'm actually surprised you even have that clearly in mind.

Simply because your opinions and thoughts are out there... you're not even on this planet.

I have to keep people's opinions in mind. Life is always a struggle when your facts are faced with people's flawed and skewed opinions on the regular. I love when people tell me I don't know something, truth is I won't rebuttal unless I do. Illegals are here to stay, more than half pay taxes and can't claim benefits yet I continuously see people saying they do even knowing how they've clumped ss in with the numbers. Ignorance is what allows corporate America to continue to financially rape the system and unfortunately ignorance is a resource Americans have abundantly.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

ignorance is a resource

Illegals are here to stay,

Misgiven thoughts such as these are why I stopped taking you
seriously back on the previous page. But you can tell us about
your degree again.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

ignorance is a resource

Illegals are here to stay,

Misgiven thoughts such as these are why I stopped taking you
seriously back on the previous page. But you can tell us about
your degree again.

I'm not bragging about my degrees? Simply showing you I don't have a backwoods understanding of economics. Nothing I've said hasn't been disproven by you with a single agreed of legitimate proof... just opinions. You keep posting for some reason without proving anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Nothing I've said hasn't been disproven

And a wonderful economy with words as well!

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I have seen personally where perfectly qualified citizens applied for jobs and illegals were hired instead. And it seems that there are so many illegals in some places that WE are required to speak Spanish in order to get hired. Legal immigrants learn the language, many illegals do not or will not. As I have mentioned before, when ICE used to do raids and deport illegal workers, every position was easily and quickly filled by a citizen.

We have over 200 languages spoken here, yet Spanish speakers are catered to. Press one for English. It wasn't until years of illegals waltzed across the border that we have had such changes.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yes, you're theory makes sense. But given how most Americans dislike illegal immigrants what makes you think they will change their mind about be implanted because the immigrants are being implanted? Wouldn't work even if the government tried.

In my opinion, they have totally pushed aside the whole implantation idea and have already put the implant in billions of Americans hands. They've just done it in such a way that no one even knows they've been implanted. Think about that phone you carry around in your pocket, it's with you 24/7, no? You have an unknown obsession with it, if you lose it somehow you have to go get another one. We've been made to believe that without a cellphone, or really any kind of electrical device, we won't be able to do anything. I garantee you that all of these devices can be tracked.

That right there is the government way of implanting us. And we have unknowingly let that happen. Everything we say and do is recorded on these devices.

That's my theory.

ETA: I knew a friend who was running from the cops. He HAD eventually gotten rid of them and snuck into my ex girlfriends house where she was insisting he smash his phone. He insisted he couldn't do that because he needed to find a ride. The cops did not know my ex. Did not know that they knew each other. Yet somehow, after about 15 minutes of what my friend thought was escape, the cops had my ex's house surround by cruisers and helicopters yelling that they knew he was in there and that he needed to give himself up. If he had lost them how had they found him? Every cellphone has a tracking device in it, can be triangulated. If that is not scary and doesn't make someone THINK I don't know what will, really.
edit on 28-9-2014 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz
Business models for what you suggest would decimate the economy. Large corporations would still continue to outsource and even smaller companies would as well as the wages for Americans would increase. Gas and the general cost of living would sky rocket as I know of not one single living citizen willing to work for 20 bux a day picking strawberries. To employ citizens would require a massive increase in produce and goods manufactured locally which would only encourage importing and outsourcing. What you're suggesting is the common 1 year plan. Looks good short term...but once current inventory levels have been depleted, we're up sh1t Creek with no paddles.

Underwriter or not, you seem to have ignored my main point about wages increasing for the "non-land owning classes", when overall populations drops, by either restricting immigration or induced by natural disasters/wars. There are MANY historical precedents proving me correct. Its not a short term solution, its a very good long term solution. Look no further than Switzerland or Singapore if you have any doubts. Again, read up on the Peasants Revolt and why it triggered the "Statute of Labourers 1351" by the "owners of capital". You are posting smoke and mirrors answers to mask the truth about how the "owners of capital", dole out wages to those in the modern equivalent of the "non-land owning classes".

In fact I would argue that you have been schooled in such a manner, as to support economic systems that drive down wages for the modern equivalent of the "non-land owning classes". I too have advanced degrees and real life "development experience". My conclusions, based on my schooling, says something very different than yours.
edit on 30-9-2014 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: danielsil18

Get in a hit and run, cause numerous traffic violations, don't register your smoke spewing car; just let the officer know you are illegal with no license and drive away unpunished.

That's an outright lie. Officers don't let anyone drive away if they don't have a license.

Where did you get that lie?

Come to South Tx...they are all over getting ticketed & left to drive without any repercussions...that's no lie...just merely stating facts...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Some people are addicted to their phones, but a phone can be lost, discarded, or broken at any time. It doesn't contain all of our health records, etc. It's not a permanent, all inclusive I.D. and tracking device. To get rid of a microchip implant, one would have to remove part of them selves.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join