It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati: The Good Guys Who Were (And Still Are!) Vilified and Demonized

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Like I said, the fruits of their labour.....

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Cool, so they released the official list? They found and prosecuted the guilty ones?
How about you list them so we can see how many were actually masons.

That would be super.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Cool, so they released the official list? They found and prosecuted the guilty ones?
How about you list them so we can see how many were actually masons.

That would be super.

Well the sights are firmly set on Lord Leon Brittan right now. Majorly implicated in the Elm Guest House scandal.
A customs official has stated seeing a video of Leon having sex with a boy. And photos from elm guest house of Leon with naked young boys. Its the same Elm Guest House scandal which has led to the searching of Sir Cliff Richards house. Just a matter of time.

This sort of thing is only just starting to see the light of day. The truth will out. Much more has come to light than I ever expected to. I just hope the cover up cant be maintained. Its undeniable that an old boys network of masons has been covering up these crimes for their fellow masons.
Funny how the masons "seek the light" but hide in the shadows.

Jimmy Savile was a Knight of Malta.

edit on 20149America/Chicago09pm9pmFri, 26 Sep 2014 16:25:23 -05000914 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

He sure was. Now you get to explain what that has to do with Masonry.

Just so you comprehend the big picture, if masons are involved in this, they should be shot, then punished. NOBODY should be covering up anything that harms a child. But you probably aren't aware of this tidbit of info, people tend to fear what they don't understand and tend to blame all sorts of things on "the masons" simply because they don't have another group on their mind at the time. Proof is something we tend to enjoy here. So when you have that, please post it. But if all you have are innuendo and slander, be prepared to be asked to produce more than a silly uninformed opinion.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

He sure was. Now you get to explain what that has to do with Masonry.

Just so you comprehend the big picture, if masons are involved in this, they should be shot, then punished. NOBODY should be covering up anything that harms a child.

Like the same mason judges that give the perpetrators of these crimes pitiful sentences or let them off completely by stopping evidence being presented?

Or the same judges that limit the scope of an enquiry to ensure that it remains a whitewash?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Right, and about Savile?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Right, and about Savile?

The Degree of Knight of Malta (Order of Malta)[edit]

The Maltese Cross, symbol of the Order of Malta.
This degree is universally associated with the Masonic Knights Templar. In the York Rite system it is conferred before the Templar Degree; in the 'stand-alone' tradition it is conferred subsequently to the Templar Degree. It is known by varying degrees of formality as the Order of Malta, or the Order of Knights of Malta, or the Ancient and Masonic Order of St John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes, and Malta. In practice this last and fullest version of the name tends to be reserved to letterheads, rituals, and formal documents.

The ceremony for conferring the degree (which is always worked in full) contains a mixture of masonic tradition, historical accounts of the Order of St John, moral teaching, and the communication of modes of recognition between members. A series of banners is employed in the ceremony, each representing one of the great battles of the historic medieval Order of St John, whose story is the basis of the moral teachings of the degree.

Source

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Understandable confusion, but confusion none the less.

The Order of Malta is one of the few Orders created in the Middle Ages and still active today. It is also the only one that is at the same time religious and sovereign. This is due to the fact that most of the other Orders of chivalry lacked the hospitaller function which characterises the Order of Malta, so they disappeared as soon as the military purposes that represented the reasons for their existence ceased.

link

Masonry has a knight of malta degree in the York Rite and a Knight Templar degree in the Scottish Rite, but neither group is associated with masonry.

Knights of Malta are a Catholic group.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Understandable confusion, but confusion none the less.

The Order of Malta is one of the few Orders created in the Middle Ages and still active today. It is also the only one that is at the same time religious and sovereign. This is due to the fact that most of the other Orders of chivalry lacked the hospitaller function which characterises the Order of Malta, so they disappeared as soon as the military purposes that represented the reasons for their existence ceased.

link

Masonry has a knight of malta degree in the York Rite and a Knight Templar degree in the Scottish Rite, but neither group is associated with masonry.

Knights of Malta are a Catholic group.

OK, thanks. I stand corrected.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

No problem, that stuff is very confusing. But the Catholics don't like us masons much. We like them though.

I'd just rather see the list and find out who is being charged, rather than just have some person say "it's all masons" when that may not even be close to the truth. Once the official list is out, we will find out rather quickly who is and isn't. And in my book, anyone who would hurt a child needs killing. Flat out, full stop. Like in Texas.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

No problem, that stuff is very confusing. But the Catholics don't like us masons much. We like them though.

I'd just rather see the list and find out who is being charged, rather than just have some person say "it's all masons" when that may not even be close to the truth. Once the official list is out, we will find out rather quickly who is and isn't. And in my book, anyone who would hurt a child needs killing. Flat out, full stop. Like in Texas.

I wouldnt go so far as to say killing. But they do need to be punished, properly.
Same for those that cover it up and allow it to happen.

When I first entered the world of "conspiracy theories", the whole devil worship thing was a bit hard to believe.
But over the years I have found little tidbits of information that have put the puzzle together, and that in fact it does very much exists, and it pervades all areas of influence in society. That includes freemasonry.
The Marc Dutroux case was the first signs of something "concrete".
The tip of the iceberg of truth is finally coming out in the mainstream media, both you and I, Im sure, know full well that the whole truth will never come out. At least not until everyone involved is dead.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I wish everyone who thought like you do that satanism or satan worship could be part of Freemasonry, would join and understand what it is, so you could see how silly that sounds. But I know that won't happen.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Interesting post.

I've considered this, that what if the good guys are those being vilified, such as the illuminati. Until the 19th century really, free-thinkers, scientists, and enlightenment and humanistic intellectuals were often vilified, persecuted, or at the very least in the small minority in Western society. It's only been the last 1-200 years that there has been "real freedom," at least since the fall of the Roman Empire. And that was only with the advent of one, the Industrial Revolution, two, the revolutions which reduced the power of both monarchies and the church, and three, the advent of scientific and enlightenment principles and research. It wasn't until the 50's/60's of the 20th century that on a general level a large proportion of people here in the West began to pull away from traditional values.

Generally speaking, I am fed up with both traditional religion and traditional systems of being and governance. The "old world" is the one of tyranny, oppression, dogma, little critical thinking, war, hyper nationalists, environmental destruction, etc ad infinitum. If the "new world" means doing away with much of that, then perhaps these "illuminists" are correct. Also, nation states really are illusory and while serving a governance purpose only (for organization and trade), there is no real transcendental nature to them nor permanency. In 1000 years 99% if not all of current countries will not exist, just as those of 2000 years ago do not anymore and no body cares. Also, we face now global challenges that most countries do not have the will or resources to address. Even the US can barely be mobilized around the environment or what have you. Hence these shrill fears about globalization, from my perspective, are based on faulty egoic attachments to temporary national boundaries that have no basis in reality beyond temporary governance.

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
The Illuminati, "the enlightened ones", were a select few who realized a very inconvenient truth. A truth which back at the time, and even today, to find out would literally be earth shattering:

The *true* agenda of power structures and in particular the true, vile and evil agenda of the church. A church who uses the name of god and Jesus to commit atrocities, kill thousands of "witches", thousands of thinkers and scientists during inquisition simply since their findings and opinions were inconvenient for those that rule(d) the planet.

The Illuminati "opposes superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality".

Wow. That are some "horrible" things. Imagine! No surprise that the church hunted them down and suppressed them.

However, what's worse is that the tale of that the Illuminati (and with them a proposed NWO, which is a NEW order for the world) is supposed to be EVIL is actually still spread today. Conspiracy theorists are MADE (!) to believe that the Illuminati are the bad guys. They are told the NWO is a bad thing since the CURRENT power structures are obviously so wonderful and beautiful they must be kept at all costs.

New ideas and ideals, such as those written on the Georgia Guide Stones (just picking an example) are being opposed and demonized. You are made to believe it's better to go to Church and pray (like you did for millennia already) without this ever having changed the world ONE BIT). You are actively hindered and brainwashed to actually change this world. You are trained to live in fear and to be passive.

People await "the end times" and believe "the end is near" because "the signs are everywhere"...like they did for thousands of years already.

A wonderful example in a post yesterday where someone said: "Well, just embrace Jesus and run for the hills" --- this is exactly what "they" want you to do: Run away in fear and do NOTHING.

The same people who spread that the Illuminati and a new order for this world would be bad...are also the same people who spread fantasy stories such as Chemtrails. It serves the purpose that you are even MORE living in fear, in addition from your fear you get taught in Church.

You are told that the current power structures allegedly *are* the NWO or the Illuminati (which of course is entirely absurd!) and it's those groups who allegedly spray chemtrails and poison your drinking water. In other words: You are told fantasy stories so that you really believe that the GOOD guys are the evil ones and the EVIL ones are the good guys. Old tactic. Similar to like the church used to point fingers at others, calling them "evil" or witches or heretics while happily murdering at the same time "in the name of god". Absurd world where the evil ones call themselves the good ones and those who want this to change are of course branded enemies, the "bad guys". Even more absurd that people actually BUY THIS.

There was a reason the Illuminati were called the enlightened ones. For the majority of people, the light bulb above their head did not and will never light up. It would be a bad thing for those in power if the truth came out, it would be bad for the church if people realize that the church actually trains for hate, intolerance, dead, guilt, fear and all negative things that are even imaginable.

So, instead of becoming "enlightened" and pose a danger and possibly participate in changing the world....it's better if you just "embrace Jesus" and run, run and run! And don't forget to look upwards because the evil Illuminati, the NWO is going to get you with their chemtrails if you don't!

edit on 29-9-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I wish everyone who thought like you do that satanism or satan worship could be part of Freemasonry, would join and understand what it is, so you could see how silly that sounds. But I know that won't happen.

But "apparently" the darker side of freemasonry doesnt become apparent until degrees 30+.
I would love to join the freemasons to just see for myself. Im a man of honour, truth, justice and fairness.
I know they wouldnt take me.

With regards to the claim that the guy made, that the perpetrators were all freemasons....
Well if its a slander, then why didnt the ex police officer standing next to him have anything to say about it?
They appeared to be on the same page to me.
I have a lot of respect for Simon Danczuk MP, its MP's like him that prove to me at least, that the barrel isnt spoiled yet. There is at least a small hope for the future.

Tony Blair is a 33rd degree freemason, hes a liar, a war criminal, mass murderer, he has been arrested for cottaging(soliciting in the public toilets for gay sex acts). But hes also "catholic". Especially as that seems to be a requirement to lead Europe, which is his next grand ambition.
And thats what we know about, I dread to think what crimes we dont know about.
edit on 20149America/Chicago09pm9pmMon, 29 Sep 2014 12:18:48 -05000914 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Interesting post.

I've considered this, that what if the good guys are those being vilified, such as the illuminati. Until the 19th century really, free-thinkers, scientists, and enlightenment and humanistic intellectuals were often vilified, persecuted, or at the very least in the small minority in Western society. It's only been the last 1-200 years that there has been "real freedom," at least since the fall of the Roman Empire. And that was only with the advent of one, the Industrial Revolution, two, the revolutions which reduced the power of both monarchies and the church, and three, the advent of scientific and enlightenment principles and research. It wasn't until the 50's/60's of the 20th century that on a general level a large proportion of people here in the West began to pull away from traditional values.

Generally speaking, I am fed up with both traditional religion and traditional systems of being and governance. The "old world" is the one of tyranny, oppression, dogma, little critical thinking, war, hyper nationalists, environmental destruction, etc ad infinitum. If the "new world" means doing away with much of that, then perhaps these "illuminists" are correct. Also, nation states really are illusory and while serving a governance purpose only (for organization and trade), there is no real transcendental nature to them nor permanency. In 1000 years 99% if not all of current countries will not exist, just as those of 2000 years ago do not anymore and no body cares. Also, we face now global challenges that most countries do not have the will or resources to address. Even the US can barely be mobilized around the environment or what have you. Hence these shrill fears about globalization, from my perspective, are based on faulty egoic attachments to temporary national boundaries that have no basis in reality beyond temporary governance.

Interesting post also.

History is awash with the rise and falls of civilisations. Because of complacency, greed and a desire of the "elites" to hold onto power aka the "status quo". Just watching my own government, I see the lack of imagination of the MP's. I see constantly dabbling in matters that are no responsibility of the government. Ever dipping their poisoned fingers into the lives of the people. Constantly setting precedents of governmental responsibility and constantly ruining what wasnt broken in the first place. My prime example would be education and then the NHS. Constant dabbling, stepping on toes, and not having the first idea about the industry in which they destroy.
edit on 20149America/Chicago09pm9pmMon, 29 Sep 2014 12:05:54 -05000914 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Where do you citizens come up with all your nonsense? The ignorance that you guys blab are the very reasons this world is a joke. You should be thankful and respect the enlightened ones.. And if your scared go to church!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join