It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati: The Good Guys Who Were (And Still Are!) Vilified and Demonized

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The Illuminati, "the enlightened ones", were a select few who realized a very inconvenient truth. A truth which back at the time, and even today, to find out would literally be earth shattering:

The *true* agenda of power structures and in particular the true, vile and evil agenda of the church. A church who uses the name of god and Jesus to commit atrocities, kill thousands of "witches", thousands of thinkers and scientists during inquisition simply since their findings and opinions were inconvenient for those that rule(d) the planet.

The Illuminati "opposes superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality".

Wow. That are some "horrible" things. Imagine! No surprise that the church hunted them down and suppressed them.

However, what's worse is that the tale of that the Illuminati (and with them a proposed NWO, which is a NEW order for the world) is supposed to be EVIL is actually still spread today. Conspiracy theorists are MADE (!) to believe that the Illuminati are the bad guys. They are told the NWO is a bad thing since the CURRENT power structures are obviously so wonderful and beautiful they must be kept at all costs.

New ideas and ideals, such as those written on the Georgia Guide Stones (just picking an example) are being opposed and demonized. You are made to believe it's better to go to Church and pray (like you did for millennia already) without this ever having changed the world ONE BIT). You are actively hindered and brainwashed to actually change this world. You are trained to live in fear and to be passive.

People await "the end times" and believe "the end is near" because "the signs are everywhere"...like they did for thousands of years already.

A wonderful example in a post yesterday where someone said: "Well, just embrace Jesus and run for the hills" --- this is exactly what "they" want you to do: Run away in fear and do NOTHING.

The same people who spread that the Illuminati and a new order for this world would be bad...are also the same people who spread fantasy stories such as Chemtrails. It serves the purpose that you are even MORE living in fear, in addition from your fear you get taught in Church.

You are told that the current power structures allegedly *are* the NWO or the Illuminati (which of course is entirely absurd!) and it's those groups who allegedly spray chemtrails and poison your drinking water. In other words: You are told fantasy stories so that you really believe that the GOOD guys are the evil ones and the EVIL ones are the good guys. Old tactic. Similar to like the church used to point fingers at others, calling them "evil" or witches or heretics while happily murdering at the same time "in the name of god". Absurd world where the evil ones call themselves the good ones and those who want this to change are of course branded enemies, the "bad guys". Even more absurd that people actually BUY THIS.

There was a reason the Illuminati were called the enlightened ones. For the majority of people, the light bulb above their head did not and will never light up. It would be a bad thing for those in power if the truth came out, it would be bad for the church if people realize that the church actually trains for hate, intolerance, dead, guilt, fear and all negative things that are even imaginable.

So, instead of becoming "enlightened" and pose a danger and possibly participate in changing the world....it's better if you just "embrace Jesus" and run, run and run! And don't forget to look upwards because the evil Illuminati, the NWO is going to get you with their chemtrails if you don't!

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The Illuminati "opposes superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality".

Wow. That are some "horrible" things. Imagine! No surprise that the church hunted them down and suppressed them.

From your description it sounds like we need some of these Illuminati fellows with their new-fangled enlightenment in the Muslim world. Yes, caring for humanity, the planet, and working towards the illumination of the human race should be enough to have them vilified, drawn and quartered (with inflation, drawn and dollared), tar and feathered, and sent to their rooms without dinner.

Good thread, thanks for shedding some 'light' on this usual knee-jerk reaction subject.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Lucifer's the enlightened one for them. I follow Christ. Not what the church brings but what Christ teaches.

link   

Lucifer's the enlightened one for them. I follow Christ. Not what the church brings but what Christ teaches.

link   

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Evidence please.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Wonderfully written.

It's the Old World Order that we have now. How is that good? The OWO is the established way we do things right now, the funneling and monopolizing of resources, the fear-based governing that keeps everybody scared of one another, the insistence that change is something to be frightened of and to take on slowly (which turns into "never"), and the centralization of power into a few hands that holds no interest in the welfare of the rest of the planet. All of this has been happening for centuries (thousands of years, if you want to get allegorical) and is not a developing paradigm. It is old, outdated, and evil.

We are the NWO.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Who are they? Names?
How did they get there money and power?
Why should I trust them?

I am more worried about the possibility that contrails trap heat and may be part of the reasons for global warming, then chemtrails.

If I was evil I would poison drinker water with industrial waste, fluoride, much easier then chemtrails.

edit on 22-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
To my understanding, they will deceive the people until they are destroyed... I think some of these people have accepted there fate of destruction, and it seems they just want to take as many people with them as possible...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Based on what exactly? Your OPINION. Tell you the same thing I tell them UFO well-wishers, when you can come back with the reason a supposedly good intentioned group hides in the shadows, and leads their existence with lies, then we'll talk.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Well then, just where are these "enlightened ones" you speak of?

From your signature: "Capitalism: If the well-being of a society is in the hands of corporates."

As far as I am concerned, it appears almost all governments on this planet have been bought and paid for by Corporations.

With that being said, and without knowing who the "illuminati" is, how are you not as gullible as having faith in a group who to this point is just as much a fable as the people you chastise for believing in God?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Are you referring to the Bavarian Illuminati which were anti-Vatican and anti-monarchy?

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Good conclusions, even if some might be based on claims from 1 source, indirectly inherited from a specific wiki page.

To clear things up for the divided:
"Illuminati" as word as most know it now was media made and that is how it was suddenly known to the mass.

As people corrected it in some directions, the word became a word for generally a controlling group behind the controlling groups for advanced beginners.
However, the original name, if it exists, should not be forgotten.
And yes, Illuminate means to enlighten.
edit on 22-9-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneGunMan

Wow the whole OP went right over your head, didn't it?

You're buying the lies being fed to you.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Are you referring to the Bavarian Illuminati which were anti-Vatican and anti-monarchy?

No I think he is talking about the one's who musician Jay Z, links to the Rockefellers. Maybe you haven't heard of them?

Jay Z, Intro to Umbrella by Rihanna.
edit on 22-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yea that all sounds very justified but you have no idea of the real facts that is involved in order to keep life going here on this planet. Sure givin what you present it seems clear that some group is good and some group is bad but the absolute truth is that you do not have all the facts and if the facts were presented then we would cease to exist. Anytime a group comes close to destroying the world even if they know not what they do is gonna have unknown effects then that system has to be stopped. Would you rather be alive or would you rather everyone know all the secrets that can stop eath in its tracks. it is so easy to jump on the side of peace when you are not understanding of all things.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I don't feel all of them are ignorance based, but some of the entertainer versions are quite odd and boastful...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The Illuminati don't focus on fame or recognition. As such their names will never ever, under any circumstances be released to the public.

Rockefellers, Rothschilds, wealthy man #1 are public fall guys carrying out agendas. They are masters of planning, executing agendas years after they were devised. Different ethics, different etiquette, culture, thought processes.

Things like wealth, material goods, entertainment, petty arguments, are distractions to keep the public from ever finding out the real truth.

S + F

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: oneoneone
Confirmed as relevant thought to have @topic.

By the infinite roots of cause and effect chains behind history, media, minds and today, there is a relatively high possibility for the topic claim to be partially very accurate.

"Illuminati" as word as most know it now was media made and that is how it came to the mass.

As people corrected it in some directions, the word became a word for generally a controlling group.
However, the original name should not be forgotten.
And yes, Illuminate means to enlighten.

Tho, let not forget that most likely the source, even if indirect has a high possibility to come from a single Wikipedia page.

Confirmed?!

Confirmed.

Confirmed???!!!!!

Go back to playing assassins creed. I asked for "Evidence please" not for someone to second the motion, or to pop up with some colored text that opens with the internet meme "confirmed." Look I'm sorry that public education has failed you so completely, but do you kids even know what Evidence means anymore.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Illuminated ones more or less...

It amazing how gossip spreads. Nothing New under the Sun.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join