It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati: The Good Guys Who Were (And Still Are!) Vilified and Demonized

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: OneManArmy

Instead of being a smart ass perhaps you should look it up.

Some templars fled France and went to Scotland, rebranded themselves Freemasons, I know that.
Hence the St Clairs becoming the Sinclairs. But surely the roots of freemasonry and the templars is Israel?
Is it not?

Just out of interest...What degree are you?
And which rite?
edit on 20149America/Chicago09pm9pmThu, 25 Sep 2014 12:18:27 -05000914 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here is the quote: morals and dogma

“Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!”

but of course there is masonic defenders call him christian.

But what i think well he was at least looking inspiration from lucifer.

Ku Klux Klan

Albert Pike has often been named as influential in the early Ku Klux Klan, being named in 1905 as "the chief judicial officer" of the Klan by a sympathetic historian of the early Klan, Walter Fleming.[13] He was cited as the leader of the Arkansas Ku Klux Klan.[14] However, this has been a controversial subject with Masonic authors saying that it "is impossible to either substantiate or disprove" involvement in the Klan- thats from wiki

however

Albert Pike organized the Ku Klux Klan in Arkansas after General Forrest appointed Pike the Grand Dragon of that Realm. The Tennessee leaders of the Klan at the time of its founding were prominent Masons subordinate to Grand Commander Pike. Pike's old comrade and financial backer Robert Toombs returned from England in 1868. Toombs was appointed dictator of Scottish Rite activities inside Georgia, and Toombs and his family ran all aspects of the Klan within Georgia.

scottish rite orgins: Like so much early Masonic history, the origins of the Scottish Rite are hidden in mist. There’s evidence that by the early 1730s in England. France 1756 they seem to have faded out around 1768–1779

The Reverend W.O. Vaught was a 32nd Degree Mason, a [Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret] within the Scottish Rite hierarchy. What Is the Scottish Rite? What, then, is the Scottish Rite? Freemasonry was founded in the early 1700s in England by the so-called Venetian Party. This clique of British philosophical liberals had a few other experiments in human misery, for example: the East India Company, the royal African Company of slavers, and the slave colony of South Carolina. The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, in particular, has a feudalist lore and legend, that is rooted in the black slave trade through the Caribbean Islands. In those islands, the pagan cults of slavers in ancient Rome, and Venice, were reused as anti-Judeo-Christian or Satanic cults and rituals for the amusement and gratification of the slave-traders, the British, Dutch, Bostonian, and Jewish-ethnic slave runners. The Scottish Rite was formally organized in the U.S.A. in 1801, as a group of Tory partisans on the losing side of the American Revolution.

In fact, Pike and the Scottish Rite borrowed a good deal of numerology and other superstition from the Jewish cabala, a neo-pagan tradition in direct opposition to the Mosaic law underlying the Jewish religion.

Today the Freemasons are a global phenomenon, with members from across the business community, religious establishment, and politics.

but looking in even way back in history it always been The vatican uses military-like orders or societies to carry out their aims and protect the Vatican.

reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
Some templars fled France and went to Scotland, rebranded themselves Freemasons, I know that.
Hence the St Clairs becoming the Sinclairs. But surely the roots of freemasonry and the templars is Israel?
Is it not?

The Templars had nothing to do with the Sottish Rite. It was founded in France to differentiate itself from Continental Masonry. They referred to it as Ecossais, or Scottish Masonry.

Just out of interest...What degree are you?
And which rite?

Why is that relevant?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: che33
But what i think well he was at least looking inspiration from lucifer.

If you read the paragraph preceding that one (you did read it, right?) you will see Pike explaining he does not believe in Lucifer and thinks those who do are superstitious morons.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It really doesnt matter what you are i belive in..
For me Scottish rite is just a branch in freemasonry

There is people who worship Lucifer in any secret society.. There are priest i catholic churches who worship Lucifer.

But not all..

Usually you are born in a family bloodlines or you can be selected when you reach the right degree.

Military order knights of malta are freemasonry and always been connected with the Jesuits and the vatican. Old rituals and knowledge brought back with the Templars inspired from the occult and even today you see the same symbols.

But not think it doesnt exist in freemasonry or the jesuits or any secret society.. well.. it really doesnt take a lot of study to find out.

I guess its little like the statue of liberty in New York some see as a gift from france for liberty in enlightening the world some see it a gift from freemasons lucifer the light bringer.

Or Pentagon/Pentagram.

Either way you see it both are right thats what a power of symbol is.

. think reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: che33

It absolutely does matter.

People who believe in Lucifer believe in a fictitious being, just like the Easter Bunny, and people who believe in Lucifer or the Easter Bunny are delusional.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

None of it went overr my head. Its what I used to teach in my metaphysical book store. I have experienced too much since then. Too many life experiences to explain online but I have been with some of the most powerful Shamans you can dream up. I was once engaged to a shapeshifter.

Please you know not whom you are addressing.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneGunMan
I was once engaged to a shapeshifter.

Did he look like that hot dude from True Blood that my wife likes?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneGunMan
I was once engaged to a shapeshifter.

Did he look like that hot dude from True Blood that my wife likes?

What..YOURS too? : )

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Yeah, and the dead guys too...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I am absolutely sure you will not read this, but for those who wish to view the counter point to idiocy,
here is is.

And Please, che33, if you are going to quote Pike, at least read the whole page. It's not as if we were asking you to read the chapter, just the damn page. It will help with the "looking like a tool" problem often associated with quoting Pike and having never read Pike.
edit on 26-9-2014 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus drinks beer mixed with chemtrail juice. It's as close as he could come to PBR.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
yes follow the white rabbit..a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Whatever that means in context to the topic...

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
not thats fine.. when i started i read about the freemasons 5-10 years ago i thought albert pike was a figure in america like books morals and dogma but it didnt take long to understand after looking in to knights of malta and the jesuits that he is just a pawn i a chess game.. its fine if you like what he has done in america but for me it just a sandcorn in a desert..

what im intrested in is the mystic schools from egypt and the occult.. for it doesnt matter what you belive in or what i belive in-what they belived in..

but im more in to understandig the spirit side...I got books like sacred mushroom and the holy cross from johm m allegro dead sea scrolls- what i really care about

or

reply to: network dude

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I am absolutely sure you will not read this, but for those who wish to view the counter point to idiocy,
here is is.

And Please, che33, if you are going to quote Pike, at least read the whole page. It's not as if we were asking you to read the chapter, just the damn page. It will help with the "looking like a tool" problem often associated with quoting Pike and having never read Pike.

Yes because if they did worship Lucifer then they would tell us wouldnt they.

I have seen pictures of a marriage in a masonic temple. Looked pretty "religious" to me.

Then there is that turkish mason video which shows satanic like rituals.
Then we have the fruits of their labour.

And then above all else we have the secrecy, if what they were doing was so moral and good, then why the secrecy?

There was a rap song I loved from way back it goes a little something like "Actions speak louder than words".

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

That is maybe how they stared. But much like the United States, their ideals, and beliefs were corrupted by those that came after, and those that had their own agendas. Because if the Illuminati is operating now, its being used by the Corrupt elite to control us all.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Royal76

That is maybe how they stared. But much like the United States, their ideals, and beliefs were corrupted by those that came after, and those that had their own agendas. Because if the Illuminati is operating now, its being used by the Corrupt elite to control us all.

I think you are right. Leaders get narcissistic tendencies. They begin to believe their own lies.

I dont think there is one truer statement in the history of mankind than..
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Power only ever seeks one thing.... more power. More power leads to more corruption.
Things dont get better, they just get worse.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy
I think you might benefit from reading that Pike quote. (and the paragraph before it)
Then you might see how contextually funny it is to mention Lucifer worship with regards to that quote.

I used to wish Pike never wrote that, but the more I think about it, the damn funnier it gets. He was WAY ahead of his time.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
I have seen pictures of a marriage in a masonic temple. Looked pretty "religious" to me.

We rent our temple out to the public all the time. We just had a baby shower there last weekend, does that make it a Masonic baby shower?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

We rent our temple out to the public all the time. We just had a baby shower there last weekend, does that make it a Masonic baby shower?

No, but does that make it NOT a satanic baby shower? no? prove it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join