It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska TV Reporter Quits on Air: ‘[Snip] It, I Quit’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Are you our nanny?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Are you our nanny?

Can you follow a conversation? You said I am being driven mad, I asked how so?

Let's try again, how would I be trying to be YOUR nanny?

Listen, think real hard for a minute, and explain yourself? ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I see no reason to explain myself to you just because you think you're a nanny!

Free speech, hate it or love it, it is a right.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I see no reason to explain myself to you just because you think you're a nanny!

Translated = you do not possess the ability to hold a simple conversation or back up your senseless accusations.

Maybe you should discuss the topic, which is about an idiot who quit her job, and then stomped off the air like a child.

Free speech, hate it or love it, it is a right.

Your desperation is amusing. Next time put the pipe down and you may be able to function. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Taking a pot shot now nanny and trying a personal attack; looks like you're using the troll 101 playbook.

edit on 23-9-2014 by AlaskanDad because: really bad grammar

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I respect your right to an opinion and really do not care what you think as I find this much more telling than your opinions.

Dear Viewers, We sincerely apologize for the inappropriate language used by a KTVA reporter during her live presentation on the air Sept. 21. The employee has been terminated. Bert Rudman News Director - KTVA 11 News
817 people like this.

Top comment:

First off, that was the best news report ever. Secondly, can't fire someone if they quit first.
1,467 people like this. · September 21 at 11:57pm

source

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Taking a pot shot now nanny and trying going to a personal attack; looks like you're using the troll 101 playbook.

What exactly are you crying about anyway? Does it irk you that much that I disagree with how she handled her departure?

Is she your hero or something? What is causing you to come unhinged and blabber on irrationally? I bet I could guess! ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I think you are just acting like a nanny; do you support a nanny state?

Wow thanks; I've been here a long time and never racked up so many posts so easily!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I respect your right to an opinion and really do not care what you think as I find this much more telling than your opinions.

Ok that is much better, now we can hold a normal conversation. I respect your right as well.

Actually all that poll proves is that more people like to smoke weed, than there are people who get offended by on the air profanity.

Which is to be expected these days. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I think you are just acting like a nanny; do you support a nanny state?

Well the logic didn't last long, must be an attention span thing eh?

I'll let my post history here speak for itself concerning my feelings about a nanny state.

Wow thanks; I've been here a long time and never racked up so many posts so easily!

Hey you bet, Don't mention it.

~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Everyone has a right to their opinions, the reporter, you and I.

Thanks for expressing yours!

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
All those people saying "what about my poor kids?" and so on.... seriously, Boo Hoo.
She said what she said and she felt justified saying it, good for her - some people need to get a grip.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Everyone has a right to their opinions, the reporter, you and I.

Thanks for expressing yours!

You're welcome, Don't mention it.

I am always more than happy to insert some commonsense, when needed. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

How true; a lot of this discussion reminds me of George Carland's the seven words you can't say on tv.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: blupblup

How true; a lot of this discussion reminds me of George Carland's the seven words you can't say on tv.

Who is George Carland?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Lol's
George Carlin

Thanks for having me correct that.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
People who found that offensive have too much #$*&in' time on their hands ... and not enough trouble to occupy that time.

There are more important things to get one's underwear in a twist over.

And the reaction's of the newscaster's indicates they are not the brightest and the best... but do have the biggest hair.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Nobody likes to be painted into a corner and I gathered from her statement that she felt she didn't "have a choice". Under those circumstances I could understand her parting ways in that manner. How nice would most people be, given "no choice"?
Yeah, she just flipped it around and used it to her advantage, in which case I say good for her! As far as what pot use does to people good or bad, I don't feel qualified to tell people what to do with their lives, it's their choice. It seems to me that life constantly presents us with the opportunity to discern what is best forTextourselves and that's the issue, ourselves.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: swanne

KTVA-TV's response was:

KTVA-TV’s news director later apologized for the incident on the station’s Facebook page, adding that Greene no longer worked at the station.

The funny part was that the director had to clarify that Greene no longer worked there. Well no crap... I think everyone watching the news broadcast could figure that out. lol.

Yes that news director has quite the knack for stating the obvious doesn't he?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Funny, that's the same story that popped up on Twitter yesterday...from The Onion.

edit on 9/24/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join