It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is that a Drill Sergeant or a Police Officer? Belligerent Cop Loses it On Man for Knowing His Rights

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
All I can say is...Holy Crap!

I was just stopped at an unconstitutional CHECKPOINT in DeKalb, Illinois. This was Illinois State Police conducting the unconstitutional searches. You won’t believe how this just went down! I completely forgot to ask for name and badge number because this guy scared the # out of me. He was not aware that he was being recorded when he ripped my door open. Unbelievable! This kind of misconduct and behavior is not acceptable. This is what happens when you exercise your Constitutional Rights as a law abiding American citizen. Share the hell out of this and make this video go viral!

thefreethoughtproject.com...

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

See the "good cop" behind him, doing nothing. This guys in a rage for no reason yet the others just let him be.

America, land of the Police State. When they say jump, you say how high.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
And the public will never flip out over it like they do with other issues. Each time you jump on queue, it's another step up the Totalitarian Pyramid. S + F

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Why are people putting up with this?
Surely when a thug behaves like that it can be considered assault?
In the uk its considered common law assault if you make a person fear for their own safety, so when a THUG behaves like we just saw in the video (which must make a person fear for their own safety), that surely must be common law assault?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Because the American public only stands up for issues they're told are relevant. A policeman shoots a teenager, flip out. Police terrorize Americans on a daily basis through checkpoints, harassment, etc. We're told to laugh it off because it's "just another part of the system we all have to live in".

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What a POS.

And everyone just stood by and let it happen.

edit on 21-9-2014 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Aren't cops required to know and understand the Constitution before taking to the streets? Shouldn't cops need to pass some sort of psychological test to show they can control their temper? Apparently you can be a clueless, maniac cop in Illinois with no problems. Absolutely disgusting behavior by those hired to 'protect and serve'.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher

See the "good cop" behind him, doing nothing. This guys in a rage for no reason yet the others just let him be.

America, land of the Police State. When they say jump, you say how high.

You really hit on one of the bigger issues we're facing with law enforcement.

Sure there's bad apples, there's bad apples in every profession and every walk of life. However, the so called "good apples" or good cops, just stand by and let this criminal behavior continue, much of it behavior that if you or I were seen doing something similar would see us locked up behind bars.

Good cops want to protect. Well, here's an idea, how about starting with protecting law abiding citizens from the criminals you call brothers in arms.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I am a ex firefighter, but thank God my daughter is in the Trumbull Police Cadet program/Explorers since she wa 14..now at 19 she is captain and a Criminal justice major at the University of New Haven . The number one school in the US for Criminal Justice with a full scholarship . With years of training at tere 1 week academy every year she give me a lot of advice how to handle the new breed of cops today.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
With years of training at tere 1 week academy every year she give me a lot of advice how to handle the new breed of cops today.

Would you like to share with us ?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It is only going to get worse folks.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
With years of training at tere 1 week academy every year she give me a lot of advice how to handle the new breed of cops today.

Well, what's her advice, if you don't mind sharing?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What is the deal about picking a fight with LEOs by DENYING to show ID and Insurance? I've DONE it for YEARS.

The Cop got the ass about that alone I don't SEE why someone refuses to be IDENTIFIED in THIS day and age.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

No offense to nighthawk but usually their advice is "Officer, I had no idea. I was thinking about my family member who's a Captain with the local police department......"

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
As long as people don't give up their rights, like that officer was trying to intimidate him into doing, fundamental laws will have to be changed to facilitate the police state that is clearly trying to be implemented. It'll get messy long before that is allowed to happen imo.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk It differs from town to city here we have had no situations like in the vid . But times have changed , she basically explained to me what to do if stopped like in the vid.
our town with 2 other towns have a full swat Team and a APC.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
AHHH! but you have to back it up.. a few times when my wife is pulled over she makes sure when she opens her wallet for her licence that that they see her badge... it was her dads a N.Y.P.D. badge and they just say tell your dad thanks for the service and go,

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Officer must have gotten an F in public relations class. Ex military or school bully?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Exactly. If you don't have the little courtesy badge, or ID they laugh. And the sight of one is not enough, they can and will authenticate it.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Can't blame the police officer here he's being put into this situation by the department.

Take issue with your local authorities.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join