It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Uncensored: Crisis Against ISIS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

It's a nationality thing, that often - although not always - translates to race.

A Syrian man is often different than an American man in looks and accent, an Iranian man is often different than a British man in looks and accent.

An American( or any foreigner) who goes overseas to kill Syrian or any other people is a foreign invasion, regardless of them shouting Allahu Akhbar prior to pulling the trigger if he is in a Muslim country.

I have no idea why it is so difficult for you to understand the viewpoint from a Syrian or an Iraqi who sees this as a bunch of foreigners come to invade their land and kill them - since that is exactly what it is!

As far as who helped the Afghans fight the Russians? Well one of them was my husband... as for all of what happened then, I'm sure you don't know the half of it.

If a group of people came to America and started killing people, crucifying them and chopping their heads off, slaughtering wherever they went, will it make any difference to you if they said they were Christian - or whatever group you belong to? Or are you going to see it as foreigners invading your land and killing people?
edit on 21-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

You see Jesse this sag saga is the boy who cried wolf meets Frankenstein…

Finally they have created their monster that if there ever should have been a war in the Mideast it should be against ISIS…
The problem is that it may all be a plot just to take out Assad and make Syria another Libya.

Today on Face the Nation I heard the neocon Joe Lieberman and a group of chattering fools like him say emphatically that the US should destroy ISIS AND ASSAD!

They will likely create an event where it makes it impossible for the US NOT TO HAVE TO GO IN THE WAR AGAINST Assad as they take out ISIS.

Then Russia and Iran will get involved as Assad’s protector and we could have a really big war over this...
Remember ISIS, ISIL and IS stands for
The psyop to destabilize:

I raq
S yria
I ran
S omalia

Libya
Sudan
Lebanon

edit on 21-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I like that. "The boy who cried wolf meets Frankenstein"

A very apt description.

@opinionatedB how does this vary from the 96 invasion of Afghanistan by the Taliban?

While opinions vary wildly on that event in time too as to just who was behind it all bur either way it looked damn similar to what is happening now.

I actually found myself watching footage of men enforcing sharia law on a husband because his wife was improperly dressed and I thought it was from Iraq and from the present. It wasn't until I read further that I realized my folly.

Isis and Taliban have connections no? And has anyone else heard that situation compared to now in the news? I couldn't believe I hadn't seen anything on CNN or the web before i did.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: JesseVentura
What do you make of the current situation in Iraq and Syria?

It is too much of a coincidence that ISIS is going after US targets and calling out the US to stop them. We are supposed to believe that ISIS is some sophisticated and well funded organization, but we are also supposed to believe that they are so stupid, that they will execute citizens from 2 countries with military capable of satellite surveillance and drone air strikes. And the people are so stupid that we are supposed to be worried about "boots on the ground" and not even considering hunting down ISIS money and precision air strike.

Well I agree with you. Everything you said has credibility, because we don't know what to believe. I don't give carte blanche to this country and it's media, they lead us towards war and I have personal experience in that, when I signed an MSNBC contract and wasn't allowed on the air because I didn't support the Iraq War. So that's proof that this country does support censorship, it happens all the time. I'm just happy we have people, like you, who think outside the box and won't just accept what's fed by the media and are willing to ask the tough questions and give the tough examples. It's wonderful.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
The Industrial Military Complex needed ISIS. The President and the people didn't want to attack Syria or Iran the war on terror is winding down so much and that hurts their profits. So what happens? Some rag tag bunch of people are suddenly able to take over just about everyone because they are well armed and well trained. When McCain showed up acting buddy buddy with them that should have been a sign that something else was about to happen that would keep America in the Middle East. That son of a traitor is nothing but bad news for America.

I absolutely share your suspicions. How did they get all these weapons? And who's the biggest weapons dealer in the world? The United States. So you can bet that some of the weapons that ISIS has, came from this country and were manufactured here. You can take it to the bank.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Who is buying the OIL from ISIS ,and does it make them a sponsor of terrorism by doing so , follow the money as they say Mr Ventura

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So, what can we do about the problem of feeding the military industrial complex? What I see is a police militarized to stop anyone who speaks out against this if they organize to do so. 13 years ago 9/11 happened. What has been done except to strengthen the lie? What do us poor people do to make any real lasting change without disappearing? There is no simple solution to any of it. At least you can speak your mind and raise awareness for the time being.

The world is fighting for resources. We check Russia, the Chinese check us. Where's the checkmate? Maybe it's keeping each other in check and dividing the spoils. I don't have the answers why things are the way they are. I just want to throw that out there as to why. What is the end game in your opinion? When will things ever get back to normal? Was it ever normal? Is there a timeline for a better tomorrow or light at the end of this tunnel ? Do we just live within the constraint of the system while waiting to die? The machine grows out of control.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I say SCIENCE should BE a branch like the MILITARY as the world situation requires answers rather than suppression.
Their mission would be to provide the nation with answers LOST because THE GUN GUYS HAVE ALL THE CASH.
Then rebuild industry off of new energy tech,get our asses up into space. Once we can start MINING ops THERES your new gold rush.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
We use the ISIS and ISIL boogeyman to keep the Arab leaders awake at night, wondering if some masked and armed bandits will be surrounding them to behead them and topple their regime. (at least that's my theory).

It's a nice trick really. Gets them to pretty much fall in line, hopefully in an effort to establish some more bases in the region, which is really the only way to ensure peace in the region...

We could have easily taken them out if we were really determined to do so. But why? They are currently serving a purpose. And, as long as they are in Syria, no Russian natural gas pipeline is going through there, which is pretty much our whole goal there anyhow.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join