It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God save the German Queen who rules over England

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I've kept out of British troubles for this whole campaign.

Please give me a star, if only for my magnificent self restraint.

Queen Elisabeth & her subtle intervention "think very carefully" ... that and the "Palace sources say" media briefings ... rallied the protestant, working class vote in many parts of Scotland. That's one reason why the No vote strengthened these last 7 days in Ayrshire, South Lanarkshire, West Lothian etc. I think Gordon Brown's intervention helped too. He's a protestant, a "son of the manse", his Father was a [protestant church minister.

Glasgow and a couple of other places voted no. But Glasgow has a large Irish/Catholic/Republican community so Glasgow voting Yes was not unexpected.

Many protestants voted yes. A small minority. Many catholics vote no. A small minority.

But if you haven't understood the role of Scottish religious differences in this campaign & why Queen Elisabeth was wheeled out by the British establishment then you're a lost soul.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

What an ignorant post!

The British Royal family hasn't been German for about 2 1/2 centuries!

I would go on to explain, but I am sick of doing so, and by the looks of it, getting you to see the truth would be near impossible...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

What an ignorant post!

I would go on to explain, but I am sick of doing so, and by the looks of it, getting you to see the truth would be near impossible...

Just think, some people who think up nonsense like those silly claims actually voted!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
OP you calling me a liar for telling you the peanuts us tax payers here pay yearly to the Queen?

I understand your frustration,but more Scottish people decided to keep the Union

It was very close,and it's understandable that nearly half the population who lost out will have been upset

The others who voted No will have to bear this in mind and not gloat on this subject

You still have shown no proof that the Queen is a dictator and how on earth are you allowed to call the Queen German in your Title here?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
I guess by now everyone knows I am pissed off. And being a Christian has nothing to do it.

Then why bring it up??? Yeah, You're a Chris†ian, We all see You using Jesus, AGAIN.

I do agree that tax money should be better spent BUT We need to start taxing the real problem- RELIGION™ Why should religion™ be tax free? If TheChurch™ did their #1 Job- 'charity' then Gov't. wouldn't have to kick in so much $$$ BUT NO, what does religion™ do? Religion™ continues to drive a wedge so folks are down, down, down and when folks are down, down, down what do they cling to? Some shiester taking their $$$ and calling it "religion™"

You do realize that it was religion™ that slayed Jesus right? Then "they" (the same folks You're sticking up for...) pinned Jesus' red rum on His bff, Judas...

In the beginning was Adam(u) and Lilith, created from the same dirt (equal)... (fact)
In the beginning was Adam and Eve (fiction)

Why would anyBody, anyOne get their 'word' "Used"? Isn't that what happens when someOne preaches what they 'think' TheQuorum meant when 'they' wrote the rules...

God is FREE.
Tax the Church™

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

What an ignorant post!

What a stupid reply. You don't even know your own history. You should hang your head in shame.

How pathetic!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LeBombDiggity

here is your star, sir!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Are all the British of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi origin not British but rather Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi?

What about those of Afro-Caribbean or African origins?

My Grandparents were Irish, so am I less British and now deemed Irish?

You Sir are a bigot.
What a fine example of your religion you appear to be.

Could I enquire your nationality please?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
I guess by now everyone knows I am pissed off. And being a Christian has nothing to do it.

Then why bring it up??? Yeah, You're a Chris†ian, We all see You using Jesus, AGAIN.

I do agree that tax money should be better spent BUT We need to start taxing the real problem- RELIGION™ Why should religion™ be tax free? If TheChurch™ did their #1 Job- 'charity' then Gov't. wouldn't have to kick in so much $$$ BUT NO, what does religion™ do? Religion™ continues to drive a wedge so folks are down, down, down and when folks are down, down, down what do they cling to? Some shiester taking their $$$ and calling it "religion™"

You do realize that it was religion™ that slayed Jesus right? Then "they" (the same folks You're sticking up for...) pinned Jesus' red rum on His bff, Judas...

In the beginning was Adam(u) and Lilith, created from the same dirt (equal)... (fact)
In the beginning was Adam and Eve (fiction)

Why would anyBody, anyOne get their 'word' "Used"? Isn't that what happens when someOne preaches what they 'think' TheQuorum meant when 'they' wrote the rules...

God is FREE.
Tax the Church™

Not to get into any religious war and since the Church no longer follows its own guidelines as far as how proper tithing is to be I agree the Church should be taxed and very heavy, I might add!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Are all the British of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi origin not British but rather Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi?

What about those of Afro-Caribbean or African origins?

My Grandparents were Irish, so am I less British and now deemed Irish?

You Sir are a bigot.
What a fine example of your religion you appear to be.

Could I enquire your nationality please?

Let me see.... you call me names and you want an answer?

I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I don't think so.

My religion....... should I remain weak and let people like you tramp over me? Do you think Christians are weak and scared to fight? Have you read the bible? What did Jesus Christ say before he ascended to heaven about carrying a sword.

Grow up.
edit on 19-9-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I am sure this is how it was and still is today.

edit on 19-9-2014 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

....... In my heart I truly believe this vote was rigged

Apart from your bigotry have you got any actual evidence that this is true or even the slightest suggestion to support your theory?

Have you spoken to anyone, anyone at all, who actually lives in Scotland and was an actual participant in the referendum and asked them if they witnessed any vote rigging or have any cause to suspect it occurred?

Or is it just your paranoia based on your dislike of the English and / or the BRITISH monarchy?

and Buckingham palace had their greedy little hands involved....... as they always do.

Again, where's the evidence they interfered in this, or anything else?

To come out with an accusation like this surely you recognise you have to have something, anything, other than your own suspicions to validate or support your claim?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Dont feed the troll.
He got carried away with his blow up doll and bit her on the neck and he cant find the puncture repair kit now.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Classic deflection tactics.

If you aren't a bigot please show me and I'll gladly offer you a public apology.

Now's your chance - answer the questions I politely asked of you and show me you aren't a bigot, please.

I don't think so.

Quelle surprise.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV
a reply to: Freeborn
Dont feed the troll.
He got carried away with his blow up doll and bit her on the neck and he cant find the puncture repair kit now.

This made me laugh!

A star for you sir!

(post by Jesuslives4u removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I was going to subscribe to all these Scotland voting threads, to educate myself a bit really, as I shamefully haven't been following it as closely as I should, but after going through the various threads, they have all turned into bitter slanging matches and snide remarks.

That's a shame.

Please stop. You guys are better than this. Please.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

A reply to your edit you added after I originally replied.

My religion.......

I don't care about your religion, believe what you believe, it has absolutely nothing to do with me - just don't use it to justify your hatred.

....should I remain weak and let people like you tramp over me?

How have I tried to 'tramp over you'?
By asking you to explain your bigoted OP?
By having the temerity to stand up and ask serious questions of you?

Do you think Christians are weak and scared to fight?

Do I care?

Who's talking about fighting?

I'm only asking you to answer some questions.
This is a discussion based site - its what happens in discussions.

If you just want to rant go to the Rant Forum, pretty straight forward really.

Have you read the bible?

Yes, but where's the relevance in that?

What has that got to do with Liz allegedly being German or trying to rig yesterday's referendum?

What did Jesus Christ say before he ascended to heaven about carrying a sword.

Relevance?

Grow up.

I hope not!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

(sigh) I feel obliged to do this, ok, here goes.....

Prince Edward - Father British, Mother German, British born and bred
+Princess Victoria - German parents
=Queen Victoria - Still British, cheers old man!

Queen Victoria - Father British, Mother German, British born and bred
+ Prince Albert - Father German, Mother German
=Edward VII - Thanks for the Brit genes mummy!

Edward VII - Mother British, Father German, British born and bred
+Alexandrea of Denmark - Father Danish, Mother German
=George (V) - Still got that British blood injection from daddy!

George (V) - Father British, mother Danish
+Mary of Teck - Father Croatian, Mother British
=George (VI) - British enough

George (VI) Windsor - Parents (mostly) British, therefore British (his mother was born and bred in England, despite her name)
+Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon - Parents British, therefore British
=Elizabeth Windsor - Parents British, therefore British

Elizabeth Windsor - Parents British, therefore British
+ Philip Mountbatten - Greek, with Danish and German ancestry
= Charles Windsor - Mother British, Father British shortly after birth, therefore (maternally at least) British

Charles Windsor - Mother British, Father British shortly after birth, therefore (maternally at least) British
+Diana Spencer - Parents British, therefore British
=William Windsor - Parents British, therefore British

William Windsor - Parents British, therefore British
+ Catherine Middleton - Parents British, therefore British
= George (2013) - Parents British, therefore British

I've gone as far back as I can be arsed going, there is still British blood floating about quite a bit further back...but you get the picture....right throughout all of that there has been a strong British DNA injection, and now, any traces of German blood will have gone.

Besides, English, German, we all came from the same ancestors!

The Royal Family is British, PERIOD!

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join