It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God save the German Queen who rules over England

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV
a reply to: SerratedSoul
Why do Americans say God bless America, i don't know dont care.

I don't and never had.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The Queen costs each taxpayer here roughly about £1.33 a year!

The real thieves are the governments who even tax you after your dead

Far better we have the Queen than a line of Presidents,who ironically are worshipped as royalty in other countries :-/

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The Windsor family was originally called Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, and they are of German descent. They changed their name to Windsor during the first world war.
edit on 19-9-2014 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
The Windsor family was originally called Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, and they are from German descent. They changed their name to Windsor after WW2 to avoid the German association.

Now here is someone who knows his/her history!

Star for you sir!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Just for the record us English don't all love the queen and many of us want her and her exploitatively generations of would-be kings gone.

She organised cameron to be prime minister and he nearly blew it because nice but dim doesn't reall;y have a clue about ordinary people or even other politicians and is so out of touch - she was never in touch to begin with by the way - he even gave her an extra 47 million ontop of her yearly money from the tax payers which most of the public don't know about slyly as she was a little strapped for cash - probably needed it for more gambling .

I wish the scots had got their independence and taken her lot off o9ur hands or the germans would take her and her offspring back. good riddance to a thorough waste of a rothschild run institution that provides precious real benefit to this country, except to show the leaders of many impoverished countries through the commonwealth how they who rule, should be living and especially how to banquet - then they go back to their country's (having passed out of 'how to live grandly finishing school) and suddenly put on wieght like you see when they are on the tv. There is a negative side to queen banquets impressing the povs of her commonwealth and their country's never get any better for the masses who usually are starving..

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Far better we have the Queen than a line of Presidents,who ironically are worshipped as royalty in other countries :-/

That is an outright lie. What ...... times every UK resident not just british mind you? You think she has no other benefits?

How about all the castles she owns....... her servants and.....and.....and.....

Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
OP, i do agree with you on the royal's however im afraid i cant agree with your beliefs on God and what he/she/it should do.

Its a shame really as i always love threads like this however you don't really seem to supply any arguments to back up your case.

Personally i dont see how the existence of a Royal family can be justified, all you have to do is look around at the thousands of children who have no choice but to live in extreme poverty every day and then ask yourself the following question. If i had the annual cost of the royals (about 50 Million +) in my hand as cash would i use it to feed these starving children or would i give it to a nice old lady so that her and her family can live in a massive mansion, lead a life of privilege and wear a shiny crown on her head.

Dont get me wrong, i dont dislike them, im sure they are lovely people but seriously how could anyone with any ounce of humanity say that they would willingly give their money to this family when there are much more deserving causes in our country.
edit on 19/9/14 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV
Why do Americans say God bless America, i don't know dont care.

Yeah well, I'm sure that might have something to do with the colonialists being from #ing England, so now were right back to where we started. Not gonna even try eh? Just wanted to drop in with your atheist warcry, kiss a little imperialist ass and leave with a pissy attitude? Typical faux intellectual atheist.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Okay, but what if we took that £1.33 per person per year and did something better with it like improving our education system, or the NHS.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Just for the record us English don't all love the queen and many of us want her and her exploitatively generations of would-be kings gone.

She organised cameron to be prime minister and he nearly blew it because nice but dim doesn't reall;y have a clue about ordinary people or even other politicians and is so out of touch - she was never in touch to begin with by the way - he even gave her an extra 47 million ontop of her yearly money from the tax payers which most of the public don't know about slyly as she was a little strapped for cash - probably needed it for more gambling .

I wish the scots had got their independence and taken her lot off o9ur hands or the germans would take her and her offspring back. good riddance to a thorough waste of a rothschild run institution that provides precious real benefit to this country, except to show the leaders of many impoverished countries through the commonwealth how they who rule, should be living and especially how to banquet - then they go back to their country's (having passed out of 'how to live grandly finishing school) and suddenly put on wieght like you see when they are on the tv. There is a negative side to queen banquets impressing the povs of her commonwealth and their country's never get any better for the masses who usually are starving..

Very well put and I totally agree!

Look ..... I don't hate the British..... I love you people (especially your accent) but I hate government and especially politics because both are corrupt. I dislike my president as much as the queen dictator and her family including other monarch's . By now you guess it......I have Scottish heritage and I am blowing off a lot of steam...

I gave you a star for your honesty.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Mate go a preach to someone that gives FLICK.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The English chancellor of the exchequer (basically, the tax man) makes a profit from the 'crown lands' and pays about 11% back to the queen, just as Prince Charles pays income tax on his income from the duchy of Cornwall, tourism directly attributed to the crown brings in huge amount of money too, I cannot give amounts as I have not researched this for several years now.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Since the NO VOTE WIN in Scotland you've been chirping off a bit mate.

Something got you riled up?...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC
OP, i do agree with you on the royal's however im afraid i cant agree with your beliefs on God and what he/she/it should do.

Its a shame really as i always love threads like this however you don't really seem to supply any arguments to back up your case.

Personally i dont see how the existence of a Royal family can be justified, all you have to do is look around at the thousands of children who have no choice but to live in extreme poverty every day and then ask yourself the following question. If i had the annual cost of the royals (about 50 Million +) in my hand as cash would i use it to feed these starving children or would i give it to a nice old lady so that her and her family can live in a massive mansion, lead a life of privilege and wear a shiny crown on her head.

Dont get me wrong, i dont dislike them, im sure they are lovely people but seriously how could anyone with any ounce of humanity say that they would willingly give their money to this family when there are much more deserving causes in our country.

Ok I understand. My religious beliefs are not for everyone. I defend my faith but I have never forced feed anyone to believe.

I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning especially after turning on the TV.

Star for you sir!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
I guess by now everyone knows I am pissed off.

So every time democracy is shown to work you get pissed off....

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ezappa

Since the NO VOTE WIN in Scotland you've been chirping off a bit mate.

Something got you riled up?...

Your right...... and I will accept the vote...... I just don't believe the voting results are true.

OK....Jesuslives4U....will calm down now........breath in......blow out........breath in ...... blow out.....

I an VERY disappointed in my brothers and sisters in Scotland.

I just needed to scream a little.....

Star for you sir!

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I guess by now everyone knows I am pissed off.

So every time democracy is shown to work you get pissed off....

No ....... In my heart I truly believe this vote was rigged and Buckingham palace had their greedy little hands involved....... as they always do.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I truly believe this vote was rigged.

Your side lost so you whine about the result being rigged!

Pathetic really.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

When I saw the final result you could have boiled a kettle on my head - which was what my dear wife threatened to do if I didn't shut up.

I am just so disappointed because that was our chance for change in this country. Now nothing will stop rothschild cameron and queenie from helping the corporations to keep the elite's money safe. They will provide at the british tax payers expense whatever armed forces and resources are needed to enable the corporations to take the resources they require in order to earn them all great dividends making them richer by the day. - that's how it works and thre rich get richer.

What people need to remember is that its the blood of the british that mob use and merrily abandon as they cut the social service budget for disabled and ev eryone else our civilisation likes to take care of. Ever wondered why we have the lowest stye pension in europe yet are one of the richest country's?

Glad you like our accents.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Your side lost so you whine about the result being rigged!

Pathetic really.

*edit - I like how the camera man zooms in on the pile of yes votes. He's obviously a little nonplussed about it as well!

edit on 19-9-2014 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join