It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Namaste' ATS members & mods!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm a fair, even minded type who enjoys learning, listening and getting to the truth! I'd like to share information that I can substantiate. I am open to various subjects. I believe knowledge is power so I look forward to your interesting posts and replies. I know we are all connected in this dimension & to the dimensions beyond this corporeal 3D world of ours. I am interested in conspiracies, conservation of natural resourses, the world wide problems with H2O, GMO's, UFO's, Human Rights and I hope to delve into many of the various forums here at ATS. I bow before the divinity in each you!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: poeticpoints

Welcome poeticpoints

It's great to have you with us!

Now just pull up a cyber-chair...

...and sit a spell and we'll go through a few things that could be helpful to know.

First of all, as ATS is a big community and there are lots of forums, you might like to check out the Forums page and see what catches your eye. It will also give you some idea on where to put a new thread if you want to start one after you have your first 20 posts. (Oh, and regarding our 20-post rule, perhaps I should just add that besides giving new members a chance to settle in, it also helps in picking up the obvious spammers before they can wreak too much havoc.)

Because there are so many threads already, it's not a bad idea to do a search here before you eventually post yours. Okay, you won't always find an exact match, but it's helpful to check. You can also use it if you just want to find threads on a certain topic.

Here's some of the threads that are worth a visit early on:

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Important stuff!)
The ATS Freshmans Forum
and...
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

If you need help with anything, feel free to send a message to any of the staff. Just mouse over the “member” tag under any staff member's avatar, then click “send message”.

Also, if you see a post that you think is a problem under the T&Cs, then mouse over the poster's "member" tag like before, but this time click “ALERT!” and perhaps write a few words about why you've alerted it. The alert goes straight to staff (with a link to the post) and we'll look into it as soon as we can.

By the way, if you get “flags” on your thread, this is actually a positive thing! So don't worry if your thread gets “flagged”. The more flags, the better!

Anyway, have a good time and see you around the forums!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
poeticpoints, Welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Welcome

Whats a Namaste ?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Namaste (/ˈnɑːməsteɪ/ nah-məs-tay; Hindi: [nəməsteː] ( listen)), sometimes expressed as Namaskar or Namaskaram, is a customary greeting when individuals meet or farewell.[2][3] It is a form of greeting commonly found among people of South Asia, in some Southeast Asian countries, and diaspora from these regions.[4][5] Namaste is spoken with a slight bow and hands pressed together, palms touching and fingers pointing upwards, thumbs close to the chest. This gesture is called Añjali Mudrā or Pranamasana.[6] In Hinduism it means "I bow to the divine in you."[4][7]

Namaste or namaskar is used as a respectful form of greeting, acknowledging and welcoming a relative, guest or stranger. It is used with good byes as well. It is typically spoken and simultaneously performed with palms touching gesture, but it may also be spoken without acting it out or performed wordlessly; all three carry the same meaning. This cultural practice of salutation and valediction originated in the Indian subcontinent.[8]

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Guess you had to start over a little bit eh? I love your avatar, looks good on you
If you are looking for a member to adopt you, I would like to toss my hat into the ring.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Welcome! i hope you enjoy this site as much as we all do, and share your knowledge with the world of ats!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, have fun.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Thanks for the nice welcome, I believe Ophiuchus 13 answered the Namaste' question quite nicely. Hope to see you around!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Welcome in truth seeker enjoy the party

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Thank you for the nice welcome and thanks for answering Spacespider's Namaste' ? Perfect answer!

Since you are hanging out with giants, residents of the netherworld & deceased ancestors, is the King of Bashem's bed really 13-1/2 feet long? (That's in ordinary cubits)

I'm not close enough to the equater to see you & perhaps might never actually be able to view your location opposite Orion. However, I do know that we are connected and look forward to bumping into you around the threads/boards!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I caught your beautiful hat & would love to be part of your family ... please, adopt me!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

Thank you, ATS looks like a blast.

Are you a music prodigy? I love music ...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

Thank you! Why are you skeptical?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Thank you!

top topics

join