It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yom Theruah 9/16/2014: Setting the stage for Gog and Magog.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
For those of you who follow my research in the Paleo-Hebrew calendar, you know that I consider September 16th or 17th of each year to be the true Feast of Trumpets.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Today on 9/16/2014, Obama expands his campaign against the IS and considers bombing on Syrian soil. Is this foreshadowing Gog and Magog? I will leave you with this article:

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Short answer:
No
Long answer:
No, Book of Revelation is as true as the rest of the bible. That is, not at all. If Sept 16 and 17 are important to you, we'll probably be having this conversation next year too.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I have a lot of bother with the idea that things written in the bible well over 200 0+++ years ago can relate to today's world.

Fine we know that life consists of cycles within cycles etc but we also know that when famine challenges large areas and people are starving, they go onto other people's land and take what they want if its not defended. That to me is not a cycle but a natural occurrence.

If you look at the world today can you honestly compare it to 2000+ years ago? Can you honestly think that a man from that time, were he able to see us today would be able to relate or make any sense of day's world? I just don't buy it, physically or emotionally.

What also convinces me is that the English people, who know about King Arthur believe that if this land is in trouble from invasion, then King Arthur will rise up and lead us -= well he didn't in either WWs so myths however comforting they may be, don't come true.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

You are correct about the cycles, but the only thing that separates us from the old world is time and technology...and technology has proven to accelarate these cycles. Other than that, its man taking advantage of man. If biblical principles were applicable back then, then they sure are alive and powerfull today.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

the coalition of 40 including the USA who will be engaging IS to: “degrade and ultimately destroy" ISIL
cannot be related to Gog and Magog...as the group of nations associated with Gog has Israel as the target

this farse of a contrived fight against ISIL is about the growth & continued flourishing of ISIL= Caliphate
from growing into a regional hegemon which might well overshadow Turkey/Iran / Saudi Arabia who are all, to-some-degree in bed with the West = Infidels

edit on th30141087714916192014 by St Udio because: spacing

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

We are useing ISIS to organize the Arabs into one block. Years down the line, specifically in 2023 the Arabic Army will have the capacity to attack Israel. I dont expect the prophecy to occur today, just moving the pawns.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am curious why you think the Hebrew calendar is not correct.

Scripture makes it very clear which days are to be Holy Convocations for God's People forever, how to count days and months are also recorded clearly in scripture.

The Feast of Trumpets falls on the 1st of Tishri every year (1st day of the 7th month in the religious year, 1st day of the 1st month in governmental year).

That date in 2014 falls from sunset September 24th, and lasts until sunset September 25th.

If you believe scripture to be true (you believe the war between Gog and Magog is true and it only exists in scripture), why do you throw away some scriptures as not true, yet hold on to others as ultimate truth?

Either scripture is true, or it is false. You cannot have it both ways.

The Feast of Trumpets is always on the 1st of Tishri, since the Hebrew calendar has a different number of days in a year as compared to the current Gregorian calendar, how can the Feast of Trumpets fall on the same date every year in the Gregorian calendar, unless you believe the scriptures pertaining to the Holy Days are in error, in which case why believe the scriptures about Gog and Magog?

Also,

Gog and Magog represent two groups of people throughout time, and the war between them and the people of God does not occur until after the entire millennial reign of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God on Earth (beginning at the return of Jesus Christ as King of Kings on a Pentecost, not Trumpets; soon to come to fruition). If you are looking for the end of the age war, it is not found in the scriptures pertaining to Gog and Magog; review Revelation again and you will find that this event takes place after the 1000 years have ended.

God Bless,
edit on 16-9-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

There is no direct relationship between lunar and solar calendars. How could it possibly fall on the same two dates each year?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD& Nechash

God created the moon for the seasons; that is to stabilize earth's axis, thereby creating the 4 seasons. The moon was never intended for the "rosh khodesh", which simply means 'head of the month', not 'new moon'.

Furthermore, lunisolar calendars require a periodic 13th month for intercalation. The bible only mentions 12 months, 24 priestly shifts per year, 24 military shifts per year, never any provisions for a 13th month.

The Jews adopted spliced the Babylonian Lunar calendar with the Hebrew Solar calendar to create the horrible lunisolar mess that exists today. The modern Jewish linisolar calendar is a slave's calendar.

Sept 16th is 1 Tishri, it is the 180th day following the vernal equinox.

edit on 16-9-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: added text

edit on 16-9-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: more text

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

I was unclear in my op. There are two conflicts to come: The first is the Gog of Magog invasion (Ezekiel 38), which is stopped by Jesus when He returns with a world wide earthquake, brimstone and madness. The second conflict is the Gog and Magog revolution at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ (Rev 20). They are two separate events. I am refering to the Gog of Magog invasion in Ezekiel 38. I apologize for the confusion.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I don't think he's calling us home tonight or tomorrow. If He does, then I'll go gladly, but there is a football game on the 18th I've been looking forward to ...

Just kidding.

I think there are a range of calendars out there. Yom Theruah has quite a range of possible dates. I know you think your's is the true one, but if it turns out not be, don't get crushed. It may just be you get the starting point off but the calculations are still good.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Im not saying that the rapture will happen tonight or anything like that, I just find it interesting that we decided to officially confront ISIS today, of all days. Go back in history, and follow all the world changing events that took place on the 181st day following the Vernal Equinox. The American Constitution is one.

I used to follow the lunisolar calendar, then I realized that it left a lot of room for error. The calendar that I currently follow is by far the simplest, and it harmonizes with prophecy, like a chip completing a circuit.

You are right, there are scores of other calendars out there: the Enochian, the Pharisaic, the Saudducean, the Nicean, etc, but this calendar of 360+5.25 days is unique (prophetically speaking). It ties two unlikely civilizations together across an entire ocean, and it seems to be the key to the Tribulation:

35 Days+1260 days [Abomination]+1260 days +/- 0.75 Days

By that model, the antichrist would kill the two witnesses and enter the temple on true Passover Day, and the two witnesses would be ressurrected on the anniversary of Jesus' resurrection.

It fits like a puzzle piece.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Well, you know that generally speaking, I stand with you on this and think you are closer to right than wrong. I just don't tend to want to pin things to the day.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I recently attended a lecture where the presenter made the claim that the pre-Babylonian Hebrew religion was a solar cult without lunar features. This was not the first time for me to hear this, but it did startle something awake in me regarding a professor I knew who held that the Essenes were a solar cult at odds with the hybrid cult of the Second Temple. With the wee bit that I have studied, I would agree with you as to the solar calendar's antiquity for the proper calculation of the feast days. But as a perpetual student I am willing to learn if someone can provide a more convincing thesis.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

9~16~5995 (out of 6000) in this "Twilight Zone Apocalypse"!
Killer Radiation from Fukushima! Uncensored News: www.ENENews.com
Last Evil Days of "Manmean"! Yes, Yahshua the Messiah returns VERY SOON!
HalleluYah! Hebrew: Praise ye Yah!

It may foreshadow Isaiah 17:1 when Damascus becomes TOTAL rubble.
This has never happened in history.

Yahweh's Calendar is what HE goes by. This year sunset 10~24
is Feast of Trumpets.

Yahshua said that the truth shall make YOU free. Here's some:

B.O. is just the current bobble-head in this 33 year Bush Sr, WH
New World Order under The Vatican's Christian CROSS. Revelation 13:18
Greek Diaglott, Free on The Web.
B.O. does not expand anything. ISIS is another invention of the evil
CIA similar to Al Qaeda. 9/11 was an inside job. H.A.A.R.P. is causing
convulsions of the earth. The list goes on and on.
The wise are sealed in the Names of the Father and Son,
Yahweh and Yahshua. Revelation 14:1

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Yeah, the Essenes followed the "Enochian" calendar, which I think is false as well. They used a 364 day year with months alternating between 30 and 31 days to ensure that Yom Theruah fell on the Fall Equinox.

My research leads me to believe that the original antediluvian year was 360 days long. Then, the flood added the extra 5.25 days, so the Paleo-Hebrews had 11 months of 30 days, and a 12th month of 35-36 days. This seems more logical to me.

What most people dont know, is that the Hebrew text of the Torah is mathematically preserved via syllable metering. If you could memorize the heptactic syllable pattern, you could accurately preserve the oral tradition. There isnt a lot of research on this syllable metering, but I am one of few that I know of who is learning to count the syllables.

brainout.net/FloodChronoREVISED.pdf

The above link is a pdf file (not my work) that shows how the events of Noah's Flood lines up with the events of the Passover week during Jesus crucifixion. In order for the events to line up properly, a Solar calendar of 360+5.25 days is required. A lunisolar calendar wont cut it.

During Jesus' day, there was so much dispute over which calendar was correct, that the Jews did not recognize the Messianic prophecies unfolding before their eyes. For some reason, the Pharisaic calendar was 4 days ahead of schedule during the year of Jesus' crucifixion.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Really, if you are going to quibble about the Biblical
stated calendar, you SHOULD get the NAMES
straight. The name "Jesus Christ" is from
the #666 , Revelation 13:18 (Greek Diaglott,
Free on The Web). It's a corrupt form of
the pagan name "Zeus the Savior". It
will not save those who have heard the
truth about this and reject it. Yahweh
"winks at us in our ignorance" but