It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl With Cerebral Palsy Nearly Cures Stutter With Weed. Unreal!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I definitely agree with you about informing people. If you read my post I tried to just convey information about Marinol even though I would never recommend it. I made that clear too, but it's their decision so they should have proper information. I know you are saying you care, and I have absolutely no reason to doubt you, but I will say, and won't argue anything, that ESPECIALLY with that wonderful quote in your signature your post does come off anti-freedom and very argumentative. I appreciate you spreading knowledge, as you are 100% right that edibles, oils, and tinctures have less side effects. But any drugs that she will most likely get from Western medicine will have just as bad side effects, I speak from experience. It's people's choice what to do, just like it was mine to get off most Big Pharma meds. Keep spreading the information, and leave it to just that, information! If that is really what you are trying to do then what someone else cares about is irrelevant to you. Just make sure people have the proper info.
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CardiffGiant

to your first part. you have a problem cause people think its safe and thats not true.... oh really.
tobacco increases chances of cancer.... so what?

Humm, so what? so you would rather people still thought that tobacco is safe as well?...

When people are informed they make informed decisions.

If there are threads about this topic on the forums it is for the purpose of DISCUSSING that topic. If you don't like what I have to write about it just don't read it then instead of being condescending towards someone you really know nothing about and proclaiming that you know their intentions for discussing that topic...

And yes, I do have a problem when people say something is safe when it isn't and I try to tell others and show them what the evidence actually says.

For example a couple of months ago I had a discussion with my dentist because she didn't know that amalgam is a neurotoxin since 50% of it's composition in weight is mercury and mercury is highly toxic to humans. I informed her of the facts, which she apparently didn't know, and gave her references to doctors and studies that show the ill side effects of amalgam... and yes I did it in part as a favor to her because she is pregnant, and I explained to her that her exposure to amalgam can impact the health of her baby and also as an explanation of why I wanted to change my own amalgam fillings for composite fillings which are safer...

dont try to pass it off like youre just passing knowledge or that you actually care.....
typical. you only want people to be informed and 'safe' huh.
are you the peoples advocate?

Think whatever you want of it, but don't pretend to know my intentions for mentioning facts about substances which are not safe...

you shouldnt care what adults are doing even if what they are doing increases their risk of cancer. now, if what they are doing increases your risk of cancer, then i would say get involved.

And I don't, that's if you are an adult. But plenty of minors are taking this drug because there are many people telling them "these drugs are safe" when they are not... Not to mention that there are also people who think that driving a few hours after smoking pot is okay when they don't know they are still under the influence of the drug which slows down their reaction to events and can cause accidents.

Information is power, if you have a problem with others giving information perhaps this is not the website for you.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: fenson76

I have been doing research on CBD, but before you choose between medicinal THC and medicinal CBD
be sure to read Rick Simpson's Protocol, $9.99 ebook, it prints out to about 140 pages.

He has one section comparing the two. If one were seriously ill with a number of ailments, including
cancer, he said one would want to use the high THC oil

phoenixtears.ca...

you can search illnesses by name etc. includes testimonials.

He has cured thousands of people of cancer and many other illnesses known and unknown to man.

Maybe the last natural medicine book you would need!

He points out repeatedly that soporific effects need to be prepared for - one would not want to drive
perhaps when using this potent oil if one were not experienced with THC use. One may have to take
a few days or more off work especially if trying to cure a serious illness.

The oil is much more powerful than smoking it.

Smoking it does not have the therapeutic value of eating it (the oil can even be placed in a small folded piece of
bread), vapeing it or applying it topically - e.g., on skin cancer.

phoenixtears.ca...

phoenixtears.ca... TESTIMONIALS

also see trailer for Run from the Cure #2 - Movie coming out this year

www.youtube.com...

SEE FIRST MOVIE free: Run from the Cure - the RIck Simpson Story

free 1 hr. either on YouTube or PhoenixTears.ca

Rick Simpson oil contains a high amount of Indica variety- very different from CBD oil primarily made of hemp plant which by definition for growing (hemp) in many countries has be under.03% THC.

The Rick Simpson oil - RSO - being sold in medical marijuana dispensaries - is the supreme oil for healing, says Rick and he should know - cured his own cancer and thousands of others have cured their cancer with his recipe.
It can be made in two hours - if one has the right ingredients. Some may want to mix 2/3 Indica with 1/3 Sativa variety per one recommendation Rick makes.

If using a rice cooker (preferred to a crock pot), a fan should be nearby and many precautions taken. Solvents
can be dangerous to work with. He says a still would be optimal but illegal in many places.

edit on 17-9-2014 by EarthShine because: formatting

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
CBD is mind altering. You'd have to make a few year trial on self and compare/mix it with THC to suspect why the psychiatric caste is pushing it so hard lately to the people.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
No doubt there are same amazing stories of medicinal m.j. use. I just hate that it is so phony sometimes. Prior to recreational use here in Colorado....freaking EVERYONE had a medicinal permit. Heck, I was at a bowling a
alley once & I was approached by two guys who gave me their dispensary card to "come on down and get hooked up." Make it recreational and cut all the b.s. There may even be many more stories like this when m.j. loses it's stigma.
Just an f.y.i. I did my share of pot in high school...I have no interest anymore, I'm just being reasonable about it fiscal value on MANY different levels.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I didn't know this? I thought that the psychoactive properties were removed in CBD oil because it did not contain THC?
I will need to research this for my son. I have a history of anxiety and depression, made worse by previous alcohol and narcotic missuse along with accutane which i am on for a 2nd time now which increases my anxiety tenfold. MJ also does nothing 80% of the time but induce negative and guilty thoughts.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm sick of hearing that MJ "might" cause cancer.

Prove it:

Post one proof that someone who never smoked cigarettes, never lived by power lines etc. ended up with lung cancer 100% from pot.

Guess what.......you can't because it is still inconclusive.

A comprehensive Health Canada monograph on marijuana concluded that while there are many cellular and molecular studies that provide strong evidence that inhaled marijuana is carcinogenic, the epidemiologic evidence of a link between marijuana use and cancer is still inconclusive.[13]

www.cancer.gov...

Subjects who regularly inhale cannabis smoke possess no greater risk of contracting lung cancer than do those who consume it occasionally or not at all, according to data published online ahead of print in the International Journal of Cancer.

www.enewspf.com...

Now, stop spouting off disinformation people.....

edit on 20-9-2014 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You cannot just say it works on aspergers. My best friend has aspergers (we always knew SOMETHING was wrong with him but we didnt KNOW until about a year ago). He has smoked in order to try and help relieve his symptoms. He has tried many strains in many ways but none of them have helped. One sort of made it easier to act normal but it made him anxious and emotional.

Look, i love the stuff for medicinal reasons, it saved my uncles life (pancreatitus [spelling?]), but it isnt a miracle plant. It is just as useful as others but people who don't even use it for medicinal reasons are hailing it as a cure all...its not. I feel like everybody should be able to get it but if you are high and hurt somebody, either by tweaking out or in a car accident you should be severely punished. I think it is an amazing herb but it upsets me that so many people use it wrecklessly.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Another health benefit, interesting.
It should be legal, people should be able to own their own bodies and decide what to put in their bodies.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

It actually is legal, but people didn't stand up against the criminals, the gangsters at the top and it takes a strong unity, because they pick off one by one and lock them, unlawfully, away.

All things, laws, ordinances, statutes, bills, etc, that are written up, enacted, that violate basic sovereign rights, common law and the constitution, are NULL and VOID at conception. They don't exist. What does exist is a criminal empowered group that dominates everyone and enforces unlawful, voided legislation and win by power and dominance. And people's weaponized opinions that allow this to happen. For example, Jones over there may think its OK to enact a law that makes it illegal to eat apples, and supports the felons that are writing up a bill to stop you from eating apples, BUT, in reality, common law and the constitution protects even individuals who are aware, for unless they're directly harming another, or its a joint issue that is important enough for someone to agree to give up rights, (and they can't just take that in many of the instances where they have, ie drugs and front yard gardens, livestock, etc), the individual's rights are protected and sovereign even if they're a minority of 1.

However, bullies and bad guys force criminal behaviors and laws.

But the law that makes this illegal is an unlawful voided one.

And that by the way, I gleaned from a real constitutional lawyer.

Even carrying forth and carrying out a void unlawful law, like a police officer or a social worker, etc, is committing a crime.

Unfortunately, this world runs on two things: Crimes against all souls, criminal legislature and laws, and a lack of intelligence and volunteering of time in communities by its citizens to counter all of this, so weaponized opinions drop away due to real understanding and education, that the citizens have to give themselves because the criminals at the top never will.

By the way, when these voided and therefore non existent, "laws" came into effect, the thirties was on and people were down on their knees, millions even dying from starvation.

They seem to time things right.

edit to add: Another example, fine tuning it. Drinking and driving is dangerous and so naturally some compromise law may be needed along with speed limits, but the cut off has to be reasonable not intolerant, because we have the power not them and they don't have any fascist rights, so they need to be pretty lenient in how they do things. Driver's liscenses, why? You bought the vehicle why do you need a liscense to drive? Um null and void! Insurance and the cost of covering injury and damage, I can see that, but not the liscense plates. If they want some little symbols to pick out a criminal vehicle it should come with the car then, not something you have to purchase. They have no right to prohibit travel and that is not something that is actually defined constitutionally. The constitution is not something that gives you a few rights. Its a box for them, we have infinite rights outside it.
edit on 21-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
So drugs relaxed her so she could talk, would any relaxing drug do the same thing?

Now there's a youtube video i would like to see, haha
Test other drugs, natural or not, and see what mellows her out the most in the safest way possible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join