It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Russia loses against US and West, Game Over for all of us. Here is our life without Russia and Ch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BettyHill400
U R obviously troll who is playing word games...

A troll typically does not include links to verifiable information. However, a troll typically makes blanket statements like eating olives gives you a blood alcohol level that can most likely result in death.

Hey, proves us wrong. Get in your son's car and drink and blow until you get to .5 and come back and tell us how many drinks it took.

Make sure you record it as well.

edit on 14-9-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: The first 30 beers are on me

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Actually slayer,
seems you missed the point (as usual)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Well in China your would have gotten a mandatory penal detention up to months along with a fine and lisense suspection. In Russia say goodbye to your lisense for 2 years first offense. And the both have much lower levels than the US. If fact most nations have stricter and lower thresholds for DUIs that the US. Your just lucky your son was caught here.

You know what I submit.

I am lucky, my non drunk sun was arrested for being not drunk and forced into school for alcoholics

I AM LUCKY

HE IS LUCKY

War is peace.
Bad is Good
Up is Down
Slavery is Freedom

Hurhaaaa

USA USA USA

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
A troll typically does not include links to verifiable information. However, a troll typically makes blanket statements like eating olives gives you a blood alcohol level that can most likely result in death.

Hey, proves us wrong. Get in your son's car and drink and blow until you get to .5 and come back and tell us how many drinks it took.
Make sure you record it as well.

Already posted BEFORE YOU globeandmail website

Bunch of Canadian reporters tested themselves and published results

Not only do you not know the difference between 0.5 and 0.2

but you demonstrate you don't know the difference between 0.5 and 0.05

Really ?

You want me to go to page 3 and quote for you again my own posting because you seem to be lazy to read it

Sorry, I won't respond to you again, I think you are just an organized troll. A word player. I hope you are as good a player with the ladies too.

edit on 14-9-2014 by BettyHill400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Been reading ATS for years,

is there something wrong with that ?

I've been reading long enough to see you beaten in arguments time and time again. Usually for backing the bad guys, US CIA and the rest.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Here you go again

Facts just don't interest you do they

Let me be clear, what I am about to post I don't post for you, I gave up on you. I am posting it so other people can discern the BS

Here are people who tested and published their alcohol levels after 2 hours and 1 hour

just eating 2 vodka olives will push you to 0.04 or 0.05

www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/how-much-is-too-much-the-globe-tests-bcs-drunk-driving-limit/article1314693/

When you gulp down 1 beer, you will within 2 minutes have even higher than 0.2 levels, it won't make you drunk but you will be 0.2 or above

1 hour later you will be around 0.05-0.08

within 2 hours you will have 0.04 - 0.05

I am quoting my own post because it seems some people on ATS can't find it on page 3

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I've been reading long enough to see you beaten in arguments time and time again. Usually for backing the bad guys, US CIA and the rest.

You left out...

Eating my young, kicking kittens, beating my grandmother and taking seats from or denying them to Senior citizens on the bus as well. If you've been reading ATS for years then you should have known about those too.

So, You think once Russia and China fall the 'Elite' will destroy us? Why not just do it now? Why not just fire all the missiles at once and be done with it already? ALSO and more importantly,, How is your son being popped for a DUI signs of anything else other than just simply being popped for a DUI?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BettyHill400

I am quoting my own post because it seems some people on ATS can't find it on page 3

Just wondering, but what does that post have to do with your OP, because unless your son was caught in either Russia, or China I don't see the connection.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BettyHill400

I think this says it best...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well OP thinks that life will become hell for people in USA if Russia and China are defeated. The rulers will have no opposition whatsoever and so no need of masses of workers. Rulers will prefer robots to humans. A large number of humans will live wretched lives.

Could happen, but the good news is USA is already playing extra time. It's time is over.

Unfortunately there is no peace today due to preponderance of violent thought. There is a huge trust deficit. International organizations formed for cooperation between nations are thoroughly corrupted and thus do not represent the best interests of humanity. We can only hope that war creates a more equitable society.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

We would always win by adaptation as is NORMALLY the case if the politics are out of the way. Conventional wars are OURS now,no need to fight them if you already know the winner.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Been reading ATS for years,

is there something wrong with that ?

Reading ATS as a non-member does not show you who wrote anything.

You really want to attack one of the longest most respected members ?

C'mon Man...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Not only do you not know the difference between 0.5 and 0.2

That would be you who thinks a couple of martini olives will get you blitzed and cause you to have a blood alcohol level of .2%.

Remedial math and reading would probably be of great benefit.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Reading ATS as a non-member does not show you who wrote anything.
You really want to attack one of the longest most respected members ?
C'mon Man...

LOL

you never visited ATS while not being logged on ?

You absolutely can see who posts the posts.

(post by BettyHill400 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

So lets say they succeed. Lets say Russia and China become just another controlled dependent on credit states. Everything is done, Putin is in Jail, Gay parades run 24/7 through Moscow and Beijing. Little children run through the streets signing up for their first common core math lessons. Mission Accomplished.

Funny yet sad at the same time. Morals are a lot less I believe than how it was before my time. But gays have been there in every society probably for centuries. Allowing it at least changes something, it makes people think about it while before it was either taboo or some niche in society. At some point people will get fed up with it is my guess but by then they'll be verbal enough to say so instead of violence, instead of being politically incorrect to disagree.

Christianity would be destroyed, ALL religions would be destroyed.

Some grow a stronger faith in dire times. Else it just means evolution caught up with Christians, have weak faith and it gets tossed out. Science and atheists are the real adversaries but in the end even they follow Gods plan, the Bible says the dead sleep until the Day of Judgement which I believe might be centuries away. By then it's quite possible Christianity is either a secretive sect where an elite few get all the mystical experiences while everybody else is convinced there is no afterlife. Science doesn't want people to believe in afterlife, Christianity wants people to believe they go asleep in the afterlife, it takes spiritual practice to stay awake is what I believe so they might just be following Gods plan while not knowing this. And isn't it more humane, we are a struggling species not even spaceworthy, sure technologically advancing but people still die of the flu or for that matter there are a thousand of ways to die which could become avoided in the future but until then I imagine the afterlife is full of either sleeping spirits to whom a millenia is like a second while others are the restless who have to wait all this time until someone figures it all out and lives to tell the tale and shows everyone heaven.

New technocrat religion would be created.
Family Structure would be destroyed, replaced by government nanny to the extreme.

I was actually thinking of mass orphane homes where people don't get married and just have kids to put them there where they get educated as well, either for entertainment or science since robots will be doing most of the work.

You would be told what to eat, who to have sex with, what to believe. And if you happen to have a problem with any of this, you would be branded enemy of the state. Sent for reeducation with drugs and brainwashing.

It's not hard to imagine people will be matched in the future to prevent diseases or other birth defects.

There would be CLASS SYSTEM, Elite, few special scientists that work for the elite, the cops, and then the masses.

Just elite entertainers and elite scientists, the upper, middle and lower in each.
edit on 14-9-2014 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: GargIndia

We would always win by adaptation as is NORMALLY the case if the politics are out of the way. Conventional wars are OURS now,no need to fight them if you already know the winner.

Nothing is static my friend. Things change with time. Victories turn into defeat.

The defeated turn back and become victors.

Your advantage in conventional war has been narrowed by your adversaries.

You keep on quoting stuff that happened 20 years back. World has changed since then.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ukraine is an eye-opener as pro-Russian forces just defeated NATO supported Kiev regime with largely personnel carried weapons. Kiev is using all means at its disposal including anti-tank helicopters and fighter planes but has been unable to win.

The strength of Ukrainian forces in East is greater than 50,000. The pro-Russians have numbered 3000-4000. Even if they have received reinforcements from Russia, the number does not go beyond 6000.

The defeat of Kiev forces is quite an eye-opener.

My analysis is that even abject defeat of Saddam was due to heavy corruption within his government and very low morale.

Indian forces have done rather well with similar Soviet supplied weapons.

Do not jump with joy at the thought of your invincibility.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join