It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Russia loses against US and West, Game Over for all of us. Here is our life without Russia and Ch

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic
a reply to: Fargoth

I doubt that China will defend freedoms but Russia and China are the only nations that stand between what ever freedoms we have today and the ownership of the world and everything and everybody in it by those who made the decision to try to take Russia down.

Surely you a not suggesting that should these people be sucessful that we would have the same or even more freedom than we have now under their rule, are you????

I tend to think that Russia and China are just as every bit as interested in "ownership of the world" as is the United States (at least to some degree).

What is it that makes you feel Russia's and China's intentions are so altruistic relative to that of the United States?

edit on 9/15/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BettyHill400

originally posted by: SubTruth
Ya China and Russia are all about freedom and liberty..........I am sorry to say you are 100% wrong and I would be willing to bet not just about this.
You really want to know why freedom is fighting a losing battle........The progressive mindset. Freedom is internal not external. Freedom is a mindset also. Progressives have been slowly over time polluting households and governments around the world. If people want things to change start in your own backyard. Teach your children about the constitution and why individual rights are so very important.

I think you are wrong. Russia has democracy and people clearly voted putin, during elections every voting office had cameras installed with live feeds to internet.

What you and perhaps westerners don't like is THEY VOTED PUTIN, and that is undesirable in the west

I also think you are wrong about freedom, it is absolutely external, this is not a mindset, freedom is having rights.

I don't know what happened to the author of this thread, but have been reading his posts and they're really good. Anyway, this thread is right on the mark.

And as for Putin, have suspected he was a good man, considering politics and all because its hard to peg this, no one in their right mind would say he was a good man, he's just one of the players playing his role, except, he's got a better role. Organic food for his country, maybe not doling this all out but seems to want to. I just don't know what to think because I suspect they're all playing their parts, but so far, he's the best I've seen in this world even if Norway is the best for other reasons that I've seen.

Without him, his stance, and China, we'd already be seeing far worse things.
edit on 15-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

No he is saying the true western central power elites color will be shown if all opposition is eliminated. Russia and CHina are not good but they keep the powers to be in checked. They can't turn against their people yet, because the people will join forces with the opposition which would be CHina and Russia. Comprehension is key it's not that hard to figure out what he is saying.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

They can't turn against their people yet,

Yet...

China...

The government censors the press, the Internet, print publications, and academic research, and justifies human rights abuses as necessary to preserve “social stability.” It carries out involuntary population relocation and rehousing on a massive scale, and enforces highly repressive policies in ethnic minority areas in Tibet, Xinjiang, and Inner Mongolia. Though primary school enrollment and basic literacy rates are high, China’s education system discriminates against children and young people with disabilities. The government obstructs domestic and international scrutiny of its human rights record, insisting it is an attempt to destabilize the country.

www.hrw.org...

Russia...

Russian authorities continued the crackdown on civil society and government critics that began in 2012. Enforcement of the “foreign agents” law led to an unprecedented, nationwide inspection campaign of hundreds of nongovernmental organizations (NGOs). Dozens of groups are fighting the prosecutors in courts, refusing to register as “foreign agents.” Parliament adopted laws restricting LGBT rights and freedom of expression and infringing on the right to privacy. Abuses in the North Caucasus continue.

www.hrw.org...

They are veterans when it comes to turning against it's people.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Whatever it's all speculation anyway

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

No he is saying the true western central power elites color will be shown if all opposition is eliminated. Russia and CHina are not good but they keep the powers to be in checked. They can't turn against their people yet, because the people will join forces with the opposition which would be CHina and Russia. Comprehension is key it's not that hard to figure out what he is saying.

So does it also follow that the west and China are keeping Russia in check? If all of Russia's opposition is eliminated, then that could potentially be bad news for the rest of the world. The same thing goes for the West and Russia keeping China in check.

To be honest, if I was given only one of three choices who would have "unchecked power" in the world, and those three choices were

1. The U.S. and their allies
2. Putin's Russia
3. China

I'd choose the U.S. and their allies. China would be second on my list. The U.S. certainly isn't perfect, but Vladimir Putin is a very dangerous person when it comes to taking away people's rights to live relatively free lives.

In Russia, too much power is concentrated in the one man -- Putin. In the U.S., at least there are checks and balances within the government keeping power less concentrated.

edit on 9/15/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That's pure ignorance. Russia and China would use a civil war here in the states to sneak in and strike while the US was tied up with its citizens. I wouldn't be suprised for a second if they already were trying...they've done it before.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

They can't turn against their people yet,

Yet...

China...

The government censors the press, the Internet, print publications, and academic research, and justifies human rights abuses as necessary to preserve “social stability.” It carries out involuntary population relocation and rehousing on a massive scale, and enforces highly repressive policies in ethnic minority areas in Tibet, Xinjiang, and Inner Mongolia. Though primary school enrollment and basic literacy rates are high, China’s education system discriminates against children and young people with disabilities. The government obstructs domestic and international scrutiny of its human rights record, insisting it is an attempt to destabilize the country.

www.hrw.org...

Russia...

Russian authorities continued the crackdown on civil society and government critics that began in 2012. Enforcement of the “foreign agents” law led to an unprecedented, nationwide inspection campaign of hundreds of nongovernmental organizations (NGOs). Dozens of groups are fighting the prosecutors in courts, refusing to register as “foreign agents.” Parliament adopted laws restricting LGBT rights and freedom of expression and infringing on the right to privacy. Abuses in the North Caucasus continue.

www.hrw.org...

They are veterans when it comes to turning against it's people.

These facts don't support their argument and so will therefore be ignored. I've already posted several links proving so but they just weakly rebuttal and 'walk away'. There's no point in guiding the blind to the light... they still won't see sh1t

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979
Science and atheists are the real adversaries but in the end even they follow Gods plan,

Why is Science the "Real Adversary" exactly???

I'm not anti-technology or anti-science, I'm not a scientist or outspoken Christian. I was just pointing out a major difference between religion which states there is an afterlife and the general concensus in science which states there is no evidence for an afterlife hence it does not exist (until proven otherwise, which no one has succeeded in). The scientific view appears to be growing in followers while the church appears to be in decline. I'm convinced science will ultimately prove the existence of an afterlife through technological means and people might use it for spiritual practice and not just to read the digital bible or communicate about it over the internet but machines to guide spirits to heaven once they move on.

Psychology is only several centuries old and prevailing theories about the conscious and subconscious have not been developed very much, point being there is still a lot to discover. Neuroscience is quite young and technology is not that advanced yet but more is developed each day to unravel the mysteries of consciousness. At some point people will be able to plug into computers much like the Matrix movies where computers stimulate the brain through nano technology. But something like might be centuries away.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BettyHill400

According to the Georgia guide stones the population reduction would be around 80% not the 30-40% that you have stated.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer
It seems the person your replying to has been ejected from the building.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

That's pure ignorance. Russia and China would use a civil war here in the states to sneak in and strike while the US was tied up with its citizens. I wouldn't be suprised for a second if they already were trying...they've done it before.

The USA will suffer anarchy and chaos after it starts suffering military defeats. It will happen due to presence of weapons and attitude of Americans, not due to China or Russia.

I see Asians being targeted first and then blacks, and a free-for-all afterwards.

The politicians always like to blame an external party so they put out statements. But in case of USA - it is all internal problems.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

According to the Georgia guide stones the population reduction would be around 80% not the 30-40% that you have stated.

One third of humanity will be killed in WWIII through direct and indirect causes. Indirect causes include hunger and disease. More people will die of indirect causes compared to direct causes.

The biggest American cities will be destroyed by nuclear strikes.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

Yes it comes with RAILGUNS and lasers,which will change the game.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Yes it comes with RAILGUNS and lasers,which will change the game.

The USA is looking for "an edge" to meet current and future threats. However that "edge" will not be realized and USA will be defeated.

Rail guns and lasers are a reality but the weapons do not perform as needed. A weapon has to be reliable, practical, and effective to be considered deploy-able.

However USA does have robotic airplanes and land vehicles armed with more conventional weapons which are great killers too.

The opponents of USA will deploy land based laser weapons to destroy satellites; and special missiles that will launch dart like projectiles towards US satellites.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

So does it also follow that the west and China are keeping Russia in check? If all of Russia's opposition is eliminated, then that could potentially be bad news for the rest of the world. The same thing goes for the West and Russia keeping China in check.

To be honest, if I was given only one of three choices who would have "unchecked power" in the world, and those three choices were

2. Putin's Russia
3. China

I'd choose the U.S. and their allies. China would be second on my list. The U.S. certainly isn't perfect, but Vladimir Putin is a very dangerous person when it comes to taking away people's rights to live relatively free lives.

In Russia, too much power is concentrated in the one man -- Putin. In the U.S., at least there are checks and balances within the government keeping power less concentrated.

Well Putin is not making a world conquering bid. He is more concerned about preservation of Russian State.

So the competition is between West and China.

The problem is not about what you choose or like.

As I said earlier that the time of Anglo-American empire is over. Yes the replacement will have less tolerance (or be conservative), but the change in power structure on this planet is inevitable. Nothing can stop that.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

2. Putin's Russia
3. China

Well Putin is not making a world conquering bid. He is more concerned about preservation of Russian State.

He certainly isn't making it easy for the Ukraine to remain independent from Russia, as they wish to be.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If you only knew what Russia and China are capable of doing....

You think the US and the West are about to "cull" global population?

In 5 years many will think back on the days we are living through now, we all think we know everything; every angle, every agenda.... we do not.

After the events of the next 5 years play out many billions will die, and the primary source of the death to come is the Russia China alliance (dragon).

You will get your wish, the US/UK alliance will come to an end, those countries will not be players in the final war of the present age to come; when the US/UK alliance falls, there will be no opposition to Russia/China; it will force Europe to unite as one (Germany/NATO), the final war of the age is between Russia/China and united Europe.

Sometimes the devil you know (US/UK) is better then the devil you don't (Russia/China) the problem which plagues the Earth is human nature, not the color of the flag you salute, or whose image is on the currency you pay for goods with.

Hunger games is a great reference, only think of US/UK as district 13, not the capitol (Russia/China).

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

The Russian/Chinese prominence will be no worse than yours. It is only images in your head that thinks of somebody as evil. Those images are not necessarily true.

The Chinese are capable of changing. They have already changed over the years. The mainland Chinese will ultimately behave like Taiwanese or Singaporeans once they get a powerful position in the world.

The Russians are probably best suited to science of all the races in the world. Russians are no worse than any other European country.

Nothing bad will happen after Anglo-American empire goes away.

However we do credit Anglo American empire with many good things, so people will remember it favorably once it goes away. But remember power is fickle and never stays with one person. The change is inevitable.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

So ill informed...foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join