It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the chem/contrails go?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate
Weird that you mention snow. Check out what i just stumbled upon. It's supposed to be some new kind of chemtrail activity going on.

Aerosol-Assisted Atmospheric Cold Plasma Deposition and Characterization of Superhydrophobic Organic–Inorganic Nanocomposite Thin Films

A facile atmospheric pressure cold plasma process is presented to deposit a novel organic–inorganic hydrocarbon polymer/ZnO nanoparticles nanocomposite coating. Specifically, this method involves the utilization of an atmospheric pressure dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) fed with helium and the aerosol of a dispersion of oleate-capped ZnO nanoparticles (NPs) in n-octane. As assessed by X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and attenuated total reflectance–Fourier transform infrared (ATR-FTIR) spectroscopy, the deposited nanocomposite coating combines the chemical features of both the oleate-capped ZnO NPs and the polyethylene-like organic component originated from the plasma polymerization of n-octane. Additionally, scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and transmission scanning electron microscopy (TSEM) confirm the synthesis of hierarchical micro/nanostructured coatings containing quasi-spherical NPs agglomerates. The polyethylene-like polymer covers the NPs agglomerates to different extents and contributes to their immobilization in the three-dimensional network of the coating. The increase of both the deposition time (1–10 min) and the NPs concentration in the dispersion (0.5–5 wt %) has a significant effect on the chemical and morphological structure of the thin films and, in fact, results in the increase the ZnO NPs content, which ultimately leads to superhydrophobic surfaces (advancing and receding water contact angles higher than 160°) with low hysteresis due to the hierarchical multiscale roughness of the coating.
I've read A LOT of things, and have a pretty good understanding of what's going on, but this is mind boggling, to say the least. I mean, what is the purpose of all this "science". What are they hoping to accomplish?

But wait, there's more craziness:
Modeling the plasma chemistry of stratospheric Blue Jet streamers

Stratospheric Blue Jets (SBJs) are upward propagating discharges in the altitude range 15–40 km above thunder- storms. The currently most accepted theory associates SBJs to the development of the streamer zone of a leader. The streamers emitted from the leader can travel for a few tens of kilometers predominantly in the vertical direction ( Raizer et al., 2007 ). The strong electric fields at the streamer tips cause ionisation, dissociation, and excitation, and give rise to chemical perturbations. While in recent years the effects of electric discharges occurring in the mesosphere (sprites) have been investigated in a number of model studies, there are only a few studies on the im- pact of SBJs. However, chemical perturbations due to SBJs are of interest as they might influence the stratospheric ozone layer.

If you wanna go deeper into cookoo land, here's a pdf file.

Aerosol-assisted chemical vapor deposition of copper sulfide nanostructured thin film from newly synthesized single-source precursor

These people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there. I wish they'd stop messing with the planet, before they destroy us all.

Oh wait, that IS the plan. Continue on. lmfao

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

So now you are worried about the study of a natural process?

What exactly do you think you have found here?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So now you are worried about the study of a natural process?

What exactly do you think you have found here?

Actually, that "Blue Jet" plasma stuff belongs in an Electric Universe Theory thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Well, the word "jet" was used, so it must be chemtrails right?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

These people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there. I wish they'd stop messing with the planet, before they destroy us all.

Well there are just a few people you can blame for this...

One is God, as he is supposed to be the one who created all things...these included.

The other being Mother Nature as she is the one who supposedly deals with everything that is related to weather.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Maybe the chemtrails stopped where you are because they needed clear skies lately, or have been focusing elsewhere. We still get them here.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CheeryYellow

You don't go outside without your mask do you?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CheeryYellow

Maybe the chemtrails stopped where you are because they needed clear skies lately, or have been focusing elsewhere. We still get them here.

And where you are do you have yellow moons, blue stars, and purple horseshoes, because it would be a better bet you see them before you see chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Summer's over. Still waiting on some kind of contrail. Crazy how it went from constant 'lingering contrail' activity, all year round; to absolutely zero, over the past 6 weeks. Now, people want others to believe there were no contrails because it was summertime? That's absurd, considering the temps at 30,000 feet. What science are you trying to wake people up to?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Just so I am clear, are you bitching about the lack of contrails now? Exactly what would make you happy?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Check out what i just stumbled upon. It's supposed to be some new kind of chemtrail activity going on.

No, it's not. Are they waterproofing the sky?

How do you get yourself so confused?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Just so I am clear, are you bitching about the lack of contrails now? Exactly what would make you happy?
For you to finally come out of denial, about the existence of chemtrails, being used, as part of a geo-engineering program. But, you won't come out because the pay is too good. lol

Oh, and by the way......Chemtrails are BACK. I repeat CHEMTRAILS ARE BACK. 1st one i've seen in a very long time. It's 90 degrees outside, today. Too hot for those frozen exhaust fumes, no? And what about that "seasonal" thing? There goes that theory. Must be that storm front, moving in. lol

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There's a plane flying higher than this trail, with NO TRAILS; traveling in the same direction; parallel to this trail. Not sure if you can see the second plane, in this pic.

If you're wondering how i can see the second plane, higher up, if it's not leaving a trail, it's because the sunlight is reflecting off of it.

if you think that's a "contrail" (normal condensation trail), on a 90 degree day (like the rest of the summer's been), i've got land on the moon for sale. You interested?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
After further review, the 2nd plane did leave a trail.

Here's the start of the 1st plane's trail.

Here's the thermometer. Today is no different than the rest of summer. So, it can't be "seasonal", as you have suggested.

And, just for the record, i saw someone's news feed, on facebook, which said snow was expected, next week, in the North East??? Haven't been able to confirm that, yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yes! Because whatever your thermometer says is the same as 32000 feet. Keep it up Boi. You take the wonder out of chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Here's the thermometer. Today is no different than the rest of summer. So, it can't be "seasonal", as you have suggested.

And that would be fine if contrails formed on the ground, but unfortunately they don't so the temp at ground level has no bearing on contrails at 35,000 ft.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

And, just for the record, i saw someone's news feed, on facebook, which said snow was expected, next week, in the North East??? Haven't been able to confirm that, yet.

Have you ever thought about checking here...

www.weather.com...

Sorry no snow, you may want to quit paying attention to facebook and do some real research.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yes! Because whatever your thermometer says is the same as 32000 feet. Keep it up Boi. You take the wonder out of chemtrails.
So, wait, what you're saying is the temps at ground level, are the same temps at 32,000 feet??? So, if my thermometer says 90 degrees, it's 90 degrees at 32,000 feet, also?

Either way you try to play it, there's no reason for frozen exhaust fumes, during the summer months because chemtrails are seasonal; according to the naysayers.

As a matter of fact, this is your thread:
The chemtrail phenomenon is seasonal?
Here's a snippet of the silliness, you wrote:

It seems every year about this time, there is a lul in the chemtrail activity. The conditions in the upper atmosphere seem to be less favorable for persistent contrail formation at this time.

So next year, about this time, when you notice that "they have stopped spraying", you can re-visit this thread.
Why wait til next year??? You're trying to mislead people, but your "word" makes no sense; not even in the science community. You got real scientists, scratching their heads like, WTF??? hahahahahaha

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Have you ever thought about checking here...

www.weather.com...

Sorry no snow, you may want to quit paying attention to facebook and do some real research.
I do my research, BEFORE i open my mouth. And, you???

This isn’t snow: Severe storms blanket Denver, Colorado area with hail

Intense severe storms raked through eastern Colorado on Monday, laying down a blanket of hail that looked more like fresh snow.
Yeah, i know it's not the North East, but any hoot.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I see them spraying, where there are no clouds. Why are the naysayers opposed to geo-engineering? Aren't chemtrails a part of the SRM program?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join