It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the chem/contrails go?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm just curious to know, where did the chem/contrails go? For the past 6 years, there's been a constant bombardment of lingering contrails, in my area; until the past month or so. Since the "spraying" stopped, there's been nothing but hot, clear, sunny days. Nothing but blue skies, like it was before the trails came along, 6 years ago. I'm sure someone will say, "it's because contrails don't form, during the summer". But, that hasn't been the case, over those years. It didn't matter what season it was, "lingering contrails" were constantly forming, on a daily basis. Now, there are no planes, flying over me, at 30,000 feet. Sure, you might say: "Well, you can't see them because of the atmosphere." And, i can accept that. The thing i can't accept is the fact that there haven't been any kind of trails, whatsoever, for over a month. So, did they stop the chemtrail program or has something changed in our atmosphere that isn't allowing for the formation of lingering contrails?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Just a guess, but maybe it has to do with the announcement of the plans to laser-map the Earth's forests... Maybe the Chemtrails were prepping the atmosphere for that?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So, did they stop the chemtrail program or has something changed in our atmosphere that isn't allowing for the formation of lingering contrails?

When did they start a chemtrail program?

And persistent contrails are still there, or at least where I am...Around Atlanta, GA., so nothing changed where I am.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan
I'm just curious to know, where did the chem/contrails go? For the past 6 years, there's been a constant bombardment of lingering contrails, in my area; until the past month or so. Since the "spraying" stopped, there's been nothing but hot, clear, sunny days. Nothing but blue skies, like it was before the trails came along, 6 years ago. I'm sure someone will say, "it's because contrails don't form, during the summer". But, that hasn't been the case, over those years. It didn't matter what season it was, "lingering contrails" were constantly forming, on a daily basis. Now, there are no planes, flying over me, at 30,000 feet. Sure, you might say: "Well, you can't see them because of the atmosphere." And, i can accept that. The thing i can't accept is the fact that there haven't been any kind of trails, whatsoever, for over a month. So, did they stop the chemtrail program or has something changed in our atmosphere that isn't allowing for the formation of lingering contrails?

You don't say where you are, but some routes have been changed. Around the UK it is ostensibly for quicker climbing heights and to reduce carbon emissions...in other words, aircraft are causing too much clouding, so much so that the last ten years the Sun is a rarity, that aircraft are pollutants from above in excess of just innocent water vapour, they ain't gonna say that though.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Since the "spraying" stopped, there's been nothing but hot, clear, sunny days

You are making the connection in the wrong direction; the weather has been warmer and drier, making contrails less likely to form.

link   

I was wondering the same. Daily I would see "persistent contrails"
and for the last few, there hasn't been one. Now I'm getting worried

link   
Simple enough to see what's going on right here:
Contrail Forecast

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You are making the connection in the wrong direction; the weather has been warmer and drier, making contrails less likely to form.

Thought the "weather" had nothing to do with it? Thought where these "things" formed had their own atmospheric conditions unlike what is at lower elevations. Well that was always the explanation

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Actually at the NASA site you can go back and run past models as well:
NASA: Contrail Forecast

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: DJW001

Thought the "weather" had nothing to do with it? Thought where these "things" formed had their own atmospheric conditions unlike what is at lower elevations. Well that was always the explanation

Yes, the atmospheric conditions vary with altitude, but his observation suggests that the atmosphere in general was warmer and drier.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

I was wondering the same. Daily I would see "persistent contrails"
and for the last few, there hasn't been one. Now I'm getting worried
The weather hasn't been this nice, consistently, for 6 years; maybe longer. It's almost as if it went back to normal. I'm thinking, they used the chemtrails to cool down the planet, long enough for people to forget what the weather was like, before them. Now, they're gonna let the planet heat up and go back to normal; as they tell us "global warming" is causing this, and "global warming" is causing that.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Can also be seasonal schedule/route changes.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I always thought chemtrails were geo-engineering intended to fight global warming. Now that the global warming has been halted (see recent threads), perhaps they backed off the program a bit.

edit on 10-9-2014 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
Actually at the NASA site you can go back and run past models as well:
NASA: Contrail Forecast
Thanks for the link, but, i'm not one to buy into government websites or experts. They have a bad habit of telling us things that aren't true.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The contrails are still there, the chemtrails never was.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Highly unlikely.

If you were doing a project, where observation was necessary, and some startling things happened, upon your observation; and you KNOW what you saw, but someone else came along and tried to tell you that what you saw, wasn't what you saw, how would you react? What would it make you feel like?

Same thing can be said about the "chemtrail" topic.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

I always thought chemtrails were geo-engineering intended to fight global warming. Now that the global warming has been halted (see recent threads), perhaps they backed off the program a bit.

That's a good answer. Didn't they stop calling it "global warming" and are now calling it by another name, now?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I noticed in the last few weeks that there have been no trails in the sky which is unusual where i live as at any time i could look up and see trails , whether con or chem but they have gone and the weather is getting cold again on the ground ,seems i am not the only one to notice

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan

but someone else came along and tried to tell you that what you saw, wasn't what you saw, how would you react?

Oh, you mean like how you chemtrail believers are constantly trying to tell us aviation employees how chemtrails are real, when many of us have seen the aircraft that we have loaded leaving persistent contrails themselves, and know for a fact its a natural occurrence? Or questioning my presenting you with a fact that there are seasonal, and even yearly changes to flight schedules and routes? Or that things like runway closures, noise abatement, or other changes to traffic patterns might have moved a once traveled route over your house to somewhere else?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

So, did they stop the chemtrail program or has something changed in our atmosphere that isn't allowing for the formation of lingering contrails?

When did they start a chemtrail program?

And persistent contrails are still there, or at least where I am...Around Atlanta, GA., so nothing changed where I am.

Well,
Our old 'friend' and 'mucker' David Keith would certainly use aircraft to Geo-engineer, and HIS conpany, Hrrrump! certainly have snitched a few bob off of Bill Gates for testing..he was supposed to do one sometime late last year in New Mexico with a high altitude balloon. I have no idea what occurred since nobody is saying much

www.theguardian.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join