It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting 9-11-14 Dirty Bomb False Flag Attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How come EVERY year there are a bunch of people saying that some terrorist attack will happen on 9/11?

I guess people got used living in fear and need to perpetuate and promote it to get off on or release some of their stress onto others.

Just look at doom and gloom get repeated year in year out, the same old same old.

If anything its the higher number of people thinking it will happen, discussing it will happen only fuels the reality of it actually happening even more, it might inspire some mad man to act on that date.

Its just sick thinking thanks to our government and media manipulating societal trends and pulling our strings.

Turn of the internet, turn off your TV and put down the newspaper and go for a walk, go for a picnic, try finding new friends, find a new hobby.

These predictions of the last few years have shown me humanity suffers from mass delusions (media and government responsible or can found to perpetuate fear in society for easy molding, it up to each individual to identify what is manipulating them)

Its a fear based reality where it seems that there is a fear to go living and a fear of everything ending all at once.

Its making the crazier world even crazier if one wishes to perceive the world as such.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You know I used to be a believer in conspiracies and various paranormal stuff until I came to this website. Then I learned how to read between the lines and realized that most of it was insane, and it's all thanks to the crazies spouting off crap like the OP yet nothing EVER happening. They DO have some points that the msm and stuff can't be completely trusted, but then fall into the same trap with their alternative news sites like they are any better. In the end, I've come full circle and decided that it is out of my hands. What happens happens. If the world ends, then so be it. No use wasting time worrying about it. Enjoy your life until then.

I traveled through the rabbit hole, embraced the insanity, and came out on the other end only to see it looks exactly like the place I came from.
edit on 11-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What happens happens. If the world ends, then so be it. No use wasting time worrying about it. Enjoy your life until then.

Its a wise way to live.

Accept what you cannot change and find strength in making change in things you can.

I traveled through the rabbit hole, embraced the insanity, and came out on the other end only to see it looks exactly like the place I came from.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I know. Sounds kind of profound doesn't it? Maybe I should put that last bit as my signature... Though I do like my Grateful Dead lyric (sums up our government and American patriotism perfectly).
edit on 11-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
InhaleExhale wrote:

"Turn of the internet, turn off your TV and put down the newspaper and go for a walk, go for a picnic, try finding new friends, find a new hobby."

So why are you on here then?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Right. I'm thinking.. wouldn't it be better for them to wait until everyone is sighing a sigh of relief and them BAM. It would be much more traumatic that way... attacking when we really least expect and think we are clear out of danger.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eliyahu
I can't believe people really believe ISIS is a real group and that those beheading videos were real....

It's just sad how unaware some folks are.

You don't have to believe Isis and/or the videos are real/legit for there to be an attack on US soil. (ie. false flag.. our own gov attacking for their own purpose/gains)

I don't know if I'm understanding if that's what you meant..?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Eliyahu

Agree. Just look at Google News for 13. There's been an unusual amount of results for 13 since this August. I would also like to add how Obama Obama declared war on ISIS on the 13th anniversary of 9/11. If we go back in history, we can see that Isis only managed to recover 13 parts of her husband's body.
This new boogeyman is called ISIS for a reason and Obama declaring war on ISIS on the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 satanic ritual is also done for a reason. This can't be a coincidence.

The number 13 is everywhere. Just look at the increase in #13 when you Google the news section for 13. There's "Top 13 this" and "Best 13 holiday destinations". Not top 10 or top 5 like it usually is but 13, not a coincidence either. This is why I'm expecting something to happen this month. Something involving the Hoover Dam and also something tomorrow on the 13th September.

edit on 12-9-2014 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Eliyahu

So why are you on here then?

Hey since your long gone this is for the readers,

Because I am MAD, delusional and borderline (just about everything in the book).

However, when things get too hot I know when and how to turn the heat down by slowing down on the things that are manipulating the temperature to get so hot to my liking, that could be ATS, the TV and media and get back on track by doing what I suggested, going out, find new friends(haven't really done that one in a while), find a new interest/hobby.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Just look at the increase in #13 when you Google the news section for 13. There's "Top 13 this" and "Best 13 holiday destinations". Not top 10 or top 5 like it usually is but 13, not a coincidence either.

Yes its not a coincidence that you get results for 13 and not 5 or 10 when you search for 13.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Looks like someone can hit the gong on this one.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Alan12

9/11/14 dirty bomb attacks:-

No we need to go 11/9/14 they need a little variety.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Looks like someone can hit the gong on this one.

for your viewing pleasure

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

That might be appropriate to be included at the end of all failed prediction threads.
I like it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join