It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting 9-11-14 Dirty Bomb False Flag Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My top 10 reasons to predict, and thus help to prevent, 9/11/14 dirty bomb attacks:-

1) ISIS were conveniently left 88 pounds of uranium compounds in Mosul in July – perfect for making dirty bombs, and for dirty bomb predictive programming. Like al-Qaeda, ISIS are a CIA founded and controlled group. The CIA and Mossad are notorious for carrying out false flag attacks, including the 9/11 joint operation. The ISIS leader may be a Mossad agent.

2) U.K. Prime Sinister David Cameron, hyped the ISIS terror threat, and raised the official terror threat level to “SEVERE”/highly likely, on 8/29/14. The level had remained at “SUBSTANTIAL” since the 11th of July 2011 (7/11/11). Cameron is also preparing to bomb Iraq and Syria, and needs a good excuse, especially for bombing Syria.

CONTINUES HERE:- johnkimber.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I predict nothing happens that day out of the ordinary....boy once i'm right I'm gonna be ATS's top psychic! Also a predict a big holiday in late December.

edit: to be fair to you I do think something with ISIS is surely brewing..those guys just seem so freaking cocky and over the top...they'd be the ones to try something. I always felt a small group of maybe 100 dudes shooting out transformers across the nation would drop the US power grid and we'd probably never catch a single one.
edit on 9-9-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Alan12

Funny at first I thought this also but then something seemed wrong. I don't know, they seem to be more fear motivated and an assassination of a major political official, like a president would due the same psychological damage for much less effort.

As for it occurring on 9/11/14 that seems a bit obvious to me, unless they did something at the Trade Center again or the Pentagon. The government doesn't really need to orchestrate a false flag anymore anyway, they just do what they want regardless!
edit on 9/9/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I was kind of leaning towards the possibility of an Ebola dirty bomb possibly in the form of MH370.
...many people think the willis tower could be a probable target...

Who knows? But I can tell something big is brewing.
.....Never had omens like this in my life.
.I will be shocked if nothing happens that day...

and that isn't really a prophecy it's more just a logical guess.

It also seems to me like they are going to have Obama replaced by Biden at some point...
in a vision I had in Sept. 2012...I saw Ghandi then Martin Luther King and Then Obama and I knew then that something might happen to him.

Lately they have been trying to make biden look more like a presidential tough guy and Obama seems to keep making these "mistakes" on purpose...like golfing after announcing the fake beheading and also the "no strategy" thing...these incidents seem to be done on purpose.

BIden tells putin he has no soul

the 13th anniversary really makes me suspicious...

"Starting with the 13 colonies, the first national flag had 13 stars, and even today it still has 13 stripes. On the green side of the dollar bill there are 13 steps in the pyramid of the Great Seal. The motto above the pyramid, which reads “Annuit Coeptis,” has 13 letters; the eagle on the right side has a ribbon in its beak that bears the motto “E pluribus unum,” which contains 13 letters. The eagle has 13 tail feathers, and on its breast there is a shield of 13 stripes. In one talon the eagle holds 13 arrows, and in the other an olive branch with 13 leaves and 13 berries. Over the eagle’s head are 13 stars that form the six-pointed “Star of David.”
The phrase “July the Fourth” contains 13 letters and the number 4 (1+3), the birth number of the U.S. (July 4, 1776), which leads us to the real reason why the “founding fathers” chose this date as the official birth date of the United States

DIA Paintings..

^^^^hey are those two macaque monkey's in there? Why are they looking at us?..hmmm
And is that a glowing GMO tobacco plant that everyone is gathered around?
sure looks like it...

Denver International Airport paintings

edit on 991414 by Eliyahu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
a reply to: Alan12

The government doesn't really need to orchestrate a false flag anymore anyway, they just do what they want regardless!

They still do FFs, they just don't put much effort into them.

A fake beheading is all they need to initiate a bombing campaign these days.

Almost a mere formality.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
And what would you say to the 9/11 bombers having yellow cake or Uranium in their luggage.
Just wondering.?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
@Soloprotocoal: Don't worry for that, dogs are good for finding cakes.

I don't think they will hit the 11 september again. I'm sure they want their own "remember day" date. For the wearpon of choice I think It'll be a "clean" neacluar bombs. US of A made to much ennemies, I think it will be easy for them to lay a hand on that kind of bombs.

Using a biologic wearpon Why ebola? Why not Smallpox or something more... spreading? And using Smallpox will put you in history book as the "utilmate bad guy who realased the terrible viruses we once beated" .
edit on 9/9/2014 by Spationaute because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I am of those members that subscribe to the theory of what is commonly referred to as the powers that be (PTB)—a controlling group of individuals orchestrating world and local events for the purpose of meeting their ultimate goal of domination. I believe this group are master manipulators and can coax false flag attack out of groups such as Al Qaeda in order to make the event absolutely genuine were it not for an individual in their employment creating plans and persuading others to follow through while simultaneously funneling funding through various sources. No need to fake something when you can manipulate the perpetrators into actually committing the act. With that being the basis for my view, I attempt to speculate as to their strategy with regard to significant dates such as 9/11. On one hand it seems too obvious—this is a group that likes to keep us guessing and take us by surprise—but on the other the small acts, such as the beheadings are only doing so much to further their agenda and it may be time for a larger act. Being that this PTB group seems to put significance into various numbers, being the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks may just be the right timing for them. My working theory at the moment… a thwarted attack will occur on US soil, but not without consequences. That is to say, the overall effects of the attack will be mitigated but not without a faction succeeding in their goal. The achieved goal will serve two purposes—one, further the people’s cry for greater “security” thus limiting our freedoms further, and two will create a festering wound that will only reach the point of sepsis once everyone has diverted their attention onto more important things like Justin Bieber’s latest faux pa.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
September 13th

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

and they say blonds are not smart

you are spot on, they will kill Obama, launch a new war

that is like killing two birds with one stone since Obama is no longer as useful with masses as he was

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The 9/11 anniversary is rapidly becoming like Conspiracy Christmas.

Every year there's raft of predictions based on the conspiracy du jour!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SunnyRunner360

I am of those members that subscribe to the theory of what is commonly referred to as the powers that be (PTB)—a controlling group of individuals orchestrating world and local events for the purpose of meeting their ultimate goal of domination.

That line of thinking is getting old.
Name one person ISIS wouldn't behead?
Domination is a myth.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: SunnyRunner360

That line of thinking is getting old.
Name one person ISIS wouldn't behead?
Domination is a myth.

I guess I am confused by your response. I do not doubt that ISIS is an absolutely ugly & ruthless conglomeration, but I am also not naïve enough to believe they were organically propagated. I can find a plethora of news sources that indicate that ISIS is funded by the United State and/or its allies. The only reason to fund an organization of this nature is to further an agenda. I can equally find an abundance of sources that illustrate the manipulative role the United States has played in the rebellion and subsequent vote within Ukraine, which further goes to show that it is well within the purview of some to fabricate a result which supports their end goal. My point being with the evidence at hand it is not a stretch to believe that the actions of ISIS are fueled by a sect of people for a particular purpose and it is that purpose for which we have not yet been made aware and thus cannot determine if 9/11 will be a significant date. Please do offer more of a response if I have misunderstood you.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
How come EVERY year there are a bunch of people saying that some terrorist attack will happen on 9/11? Isn't that literally the most OBVIOUS date imaginable to plan a terrorist attack? If it were me, that date would be the LAST date I'd consider when planning something like that. I mean America only triples down its threat level every year around this time and all...
edit on 10-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This has probably been done to death... But what if MH370 was repainted with, say, American Airlines colors and had a reprogrammed transponder? Couldn't it pretty much fly anywhere in the US without raising an eyebrow? This is just speculation, but I do hear the war drums being beaten to death...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: fomalhaut

Good idea considering AA uses Rolls Royce engines on its 777-200 just like MH370, 777-200 was powered by Rolls Royce engines. No need for engine change, just a repaint. This time however, I believe they could use a speedbird 777-200 and crash it into the Shard in London since BA also uses Rolls Royce engines on most of their B772s with a so called faked highjacking hence causing a "War on Terror 2.0" involving Syria.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This thread was already 404ed...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Today is the day. Will it happen?
I know they are all delighted that we are all wondering... will it? Where? How?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UseHerName
Today is the day. Will it happen?
I know they are all delighted that we are all wondering... will it? Where? How?

Wait until Saturday.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I can't believe people really believe ISIS is a real group and that those beheading videos were real....

It's just sad how unaware some folks are.

I guess they can stop trying so hard with movie special effects in hollywood...

people seem like they are pretty easy to convince these days.

Why I can even remember the old days when people cried real tears whenever being interviewed about the deaths of their loved ones on TV.

I think P.T Barnum once said something about this.

edit on 9111414 by Eliyahu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join