It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton reviews Henry Kissinger’s ‘World Order’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Tell me, what kind of human agrees with his leader killing others just because he says so? What kind of human thinks everybody else is incapable of governing themselves? What kind of human thinks the truth is irrelevant when you can make up your own "truth"? What kind of human thinks he can just disregard national/international laws because they don't agree with him/his ideas? Not any human I want to listen to/associate with/or be around. That to me is all it takes to be considered subhuman, IDGAF what their religious/cultural/ethnic or whatever he wants to identify as. Nothing about antisemitism I can assure you.

He does have good quotes also, don't confuse me for being a hater just for the sake of it. “Corrupt politicians make the other ten percent look bad.” Although I think 10% good politicians is stretching it by a lot. “The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been.” These are good quotes but overall I don't trust this guy as far as I can throw him. Does hating some guy for his worldview make me an antisemite just because he's Jewish? How about hating the US government, does that make me a "terrorist"? Does hating Hitler make me an anti-christian? If not, then just drop the BS about antisemitism and argue from a rational point.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Now you claim that Kissinger is not an Subhuman.

Without Kissinger, the BRICs nations you lionize would be little better than the "Third World!"

You cant be serious. Lets ignore the facts he wants an Greater Israel and nothing less.

Your blatant Anti-Semitism suits you well.

How about you stop reading bs and research a bit of History.. The first NWO was the League of Nations and we all know what happened before and after that. This is not a new Idea, it has been implemented in the past on a much smaller scale and was also approved by Pope Benedict as a shining light to humanity whilst the Zionists claimed that it was a Jewish idea and would lead to Jerusalem being the peace capital of the world.

Now if the League of Nations did not achieve that, then maybe the United Nations will, or maybe another stupid international group will appear, I don't know but to label someone anti-semite for something that Zionists openly admit is ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if the run the UN also.

Pope hopes peace conference will result in NWO Jan 2nd, 1919

League of Nations Jewish idea that will lead to Jerusalem being world peace capital Aug 28, 1922

If the links don't work both are at the New York Times archives. The other thing that should be noted is both of those came out of Global wars.. Think about it. I see a pattern.
edit on 13-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Completely off topic. You have clearly not read Kissinger's book.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thov420

Human beings can be pragmatic, as Dr. Kissinger certainly was. Human beings can be ambitious, as Dr. Kissinger may have been. Human beings can be ruthless, as Dr. Kissinger's enemies allege him to be. Human beings are capable of making errors of judgement, as Dr. Kissinger undoubtedly has. Human beings have faults and flaws, but are of the same value as you or I.

Subhumans are a cancer on Society. Subhumans pollute the purity of the Race. Subhumans must be systematically destroyed for the welfare of the State. (I trust you recognize this philosophy.)

Which category do you place Dr. Kissinger in? I see him as a pragmatic man, a sometimes ruthless man, a manipulative man, an amoral man and a fallible man

Do you consider everyone who disagrees with you to be subhuman?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Completely off topic. You have clearly not read Kissinger's book.

I don't need to read Kissinger's propaganda leaflet..

“Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.”
–Dr. Henry Kissinger, Evians, France, 1991

“The New World Order cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the single most significant component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change its perceptions.”
–Dr. Henry Kissinger, World Action Council, April 19, 1994

I have seen it already.
edit on 14-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I have seen it already.

no, you have not. Please post a link to the Proceedings of the World Action Council, or I will report you for a T&C violation.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I have seen it already.

no, you have not. Please post a link to the Proceedings of the World Action Council, or I will report you for a T&C violation.

Really? OK then, report me... Because the quote comes from a Press Conference after the event where only 6 questions were thrown at Kissinger.. One of the Magazines who was covering the event asked...

"Dr, Kissinger, is it fair, in your opinion, to say that a New World Order is being created, and if so, how will it effect the United States?"

and what I posted is the response.. The Magazine was apparently Perceptions Magazine, L.A at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, 19th April, 1994..
edit on 14-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Here, let me help you out. The first quotation has been repeated by various conspiracy sites, but there is no evidence that he actually said it. In fact, why would someone so concerned with constantly maintaining the balance of power in favor of America want to employ UN troops against the United States? Hate Dr. Kissinger for his "American Exceptionalism," not his alleged "globalism."

As for your second quote, start looking.

Edit to add: Oh, and let's not forget the World Action Council. Why on Earth do you suppose he was speaking there?

Edited again to add: Try reading that quote without capitalizing the "n," the "w" and the "o." It means something different, doesn't it?

edit on 14-9-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Know what, you are correct... I have been looking all over the place for not just the magazine but transcript for the quotes also even before you mentioned it. Not only was the Bilderberger conference in Germany in 1991 (France 1992) but even the other quote is sourced by many but never backed up to where is actually came from..

The one which apparently came from France was supposedly leaked by a Swiss diplomat who recorded the speech but even then there is no evidence to suggest this is true...

I apologize.. It seems as though you can get minimal information and then you come too a sudden halt around these two quotes.. I have to call BS and eat my words.. Thanks for pointing this out and bringing this to my attention at the same time..

But it still doesn't change my views towards that scumbag..

edit on 15-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

You are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you for your honesty. I wish there were more like you here on ATS. Have a star!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

But it still doesn't change my views towards that scumbag..

I have mixed feelings about him myself.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

You are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you for your honesty. I wish there were more like you here on ATS. Have a star!

No worries, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love it when people can pull me up and put me too the sword.. Highest respects

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Subhumans are a cancer on Society. Subhumans pollute the purity of the Race. Subhumans must be systematically destroyed for the welfare of the State. (I trust you recognize this philosophy.)

I actually had no idea what you were talking about but after some Google searching, I think I found what you mean, correct me if I'm wrong: Untermensch. Whether you believe it or not, that's not what I mean when I say subhuman. To me, it means someone willing or even happy to put his own money and power above the welfare of his fellow humans. I consider socio/psychopaths to be subhuman because of their actions, not because of who they are. But I don't think they need to be destroyed/put down/locked away unless some heinous crime has been committed.

Do you consider everyone who disagrees with you to be subhuman?

Not by your definition or mine either. To me, disagreements are ways to see things from another's perspective and to learn and grow. No two or more people are ever going to agree on every single topic no matter how close they may think they are.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

If you do not want people to assume that you are racist, I would suggest in future that you do not say that an individual is "subhuman." It implies that they are somehow genetically inferior. Instead, refer to their actions as "inhumane," implying that their actions lack human compassion or sympathy. A gorilla is subhuman, genocide is inhumane.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

You have a good point there and well taken, but at the same time you know what happens when you assume things, you make an ass out of you and me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join