It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton reviews Henry Kissinger’s ‘World Order’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
Hillary Clinton reviews Henry Kissinger’s ‘World Order’

Here are some excerpts of what Hillary Clinton had to say about Henry Kissinger and his book.

"His analysis, despite some differences over specific policies, largely fits with the broad strategy behind the Obama administration’s effort over the past six years to build a global architecture of security and cooperation for the 21st century."

"I was proud to help the president begin reimagining and reinforcing the global order to meet the demands of an increasingly interdependent age."

"America, at its best, is a problem-solving nation. And our continued commitment to renovating and defending the global order will determine whether we build a future of peace, progress and prosperity in which people everywhere have the opportunity to live up to their God-given potential."

"Kissinger is a friend, and I relied on his counsel when I served as secretary of state. He checked in with me regularly, sharing astute observations about foreign leaders and sending me written reports on his travels."

"Henry Kissinger’s book makes a compelling case for why we have to do it and how we can succeed."

Whole Interview
Washington Post

I was disgusted by the amount of influence this subhuman Kissinger still has in the government and how he is valued by Clinton and Obama and how they're trying everything to achieve his "dream".

Isnt this what Hitler did with Mien Kaumpf?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Bump Oh and by the way you cant build a future as a country without owning your OWN bank, cant give banks to just a couple familys. Doesnt work USA govermant.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

I was disgusted by the amount of influence this subhuman Kissinger still has in the government

Are you calling him "subhuman" because he is Jewish?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I was disgusted by the amount of influence this subhuman Kissinger still has in the government

You got some serious issues!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You got some serious issues!

I'm not the one with the issues. You just called Henry Kissinger "subhuman!" Why? Because he's a distinguished professor? No? Why, then? Remember, if Henry Kissinger had not almost single handedly forged a bridge to Red China, Deng might never have started his reform programs that launched China on the road to economic prosperity. Without Kissinger, the BRICs nations you lionize would be little better than the "Third World!"

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I couldn't care less about your opinion on Kissinger.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

But I care very much about yours. Why did you call him "subhuman?"

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

I wish I knew what you were talking about!

Maybe you can elaborate!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Because that is my opinion. For everything he did, he stands for and he plans to do. I don't care if he is Jewish or lives on a tree.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Because that is my opinion. For everything he did, he stands for and he plans to do. I don't care if he is Jewish or lives on a tree.

Let's see you qualify to become a Professor Emeritus at Harvard. Not qualified? I guess that makes you even below sub-human, by your reckoning. Gods forefend that someone work towards international peace and understanding! A world where goods and services cross borders freely is too terrible to contemplate. What we really need and want is brutal dictators annexing their neighbors and using food and energy as a weapon. Might try snuffing out a few undesirables into the bargain. The Golden Dawn disgusts me.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Let's see you qualify to become a Professor Emeritus at Harvard. Not qualified? I guess that makes you even below sub-human, by your reckoning. Gods forefend that someone work towards international peace and understanding! A world where goods and services cross borders freely is too terrible to contemplate. What we really need and want is brutal dictators annexing their neighbors and using food and energy as a weapon. Might try snuffing out a few undesirables into the bargain. The Golden Dawn disgusts me.

You don't even know what you're talking about! And what has the Golden Dawn to do with me? Did you just spew out words that you read somewhere to seem intelligent? Because it has the opposite effect.

Sciolism is dangerous

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

And what has the Golden Dawn to do with me?

Did I strike a nerve?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
What wrong with a new world order?

Paedophiles in America are likely to receive a death sentence...
Here in the UK they're given probation, along with a new address and identification...

I came to ATS to learn!

Paedophiles do not get the death sentence in the United States. Capital punishment is utilized in murder cases for competent adults and even then not every time. Now if someone sexually abuses and then kills a child then the prosecution may ask for a death sentence and they'll probably get it if the person is convicted.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I had a friend like you who thought the NWO would be the "next best thing". No matter what I'd say, he'd brush it off. You remind me a lot of him. In the end, he too became aware of the NWO's true intent, he realized that they aren't for the people anymore than sharks in a pool of blood.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Did I strike a nerve?

Answering a question with a question shows your level of understanding serious topics. Like I said, educate yourself and then come back. I think you derailed this Thread enough with your superficial knowledge.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I had a friend like you who thought the NWO would be the "next best thing". No matter what I'd say, he'd brush it off. You remind me a lot of him. In the end, he too became aware of the NWO's true intent, he realized that they aren't for the people anymore than sharks in a pool of blood.

Look around. Does there appear to be any order to this world as it is? Can you even imagine a way it could be worse?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Did I strike a nerve?

Answering a question with a question shows your level of understanding serious topics. Like I said, educate yourself and then come back. I think you derailed this Thread enough with your superficial knowledge.

So... have you read Dr. Kissinger's book already? After all, you have claimed to know what his plans are. You have jumped on a single book review as a pretext to air your "opinions." Fine. Your opinions are no more valid than anyone else's... in the light of your own ignorance.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Thank you redhorse, like I said I'm mainly just here to learn!

Appreciate the insight!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join