It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton reviews Henry Kissinger’s ‘World Order’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

These globalists have one agenda and that's to destroy the sovereignty of nations and control the entire planet.

Is this not what John Lennon wrote about when he said "Imagine there's no countries".

So John was a globalist?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

Compared to what we've got now I guess I do see it as the next best thing in a sense...
But I'm really just here to soak up information from people like yourself who know more than I do on the topic!

Thanks Auricom!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

These globalists have one agenda and that's to destroy the sovereignty of nations and control the entire planet.

Is this not what John Lennon wrote about when he said "Imagine there's no countries".

So John was a globalist?

There are globalists and there are globalists. Some globalists want a world where people are free to determine their own fate without being oppressed by Nationalist governments. Some globalists want the world united under the iron fist of a single totalitarian government. John Lennon was one of the former, although his flirtation with Communism might have led him towards the latter, were he not so wise.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What If?

The elites pushing for this New World Order have the correct "idea" but are going about instilling it in the wrong way?

I would like to see an age of global cooperation, established international laws and a system of global government that does control different aspects of currency, resources, a reaction force capable of responding to any sort of emergency possibly perceived(focusing on natural disasters mainly) and so on and so forth. But not under a tyrannical, sociopathic group of sadistic genius turds.

A new system is needed for this new age we are in, the old system of competition is holding humanity back in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm going to think that not only have none of us read the book, none of use want to read the book.

After 4 pgs not one persons own opinion on the book in the OP.

No, I still haven't read the book either.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

So John was a globalist?

I don't have any idea if John was a globalist or not. For all we know he just needed some words that fit the song and that's what he wrote. That said it's quite possible he was. I'm thinking a global society designed by John Lennon might be quite different than one designed by Henry Kissinger. Just a guess.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I am all for a united global world order, the only issue is, what kind of "order" is it? That is the big question and doubt.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
No one quite realizes it, but the nwo is already in place running this world.
So what else is new?
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
No one quite realizes it, but the nwo is already in place running this world.
So what else is new?
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course, they just want to bring it out visibally now to the world.

Well, I expect dancing girls, bands and so on, other wise, meh.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Can you even imagine a way it could be worse?

Are you kidding me? Right now we're living in the lap of luxury. Things can be a thousand times worse.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom

originally posted by: DJW001
Can you even imagine a way it could be worse?

Are you kidding me? Right now we're living in the lap of luxury. Things can be a thousand times worse.

Fair enough... we haven't reached the "Mad Max" phase yet. My point was that the international rule of law seems to be in the process of collapsing.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

All perfectly timed, nice and neat as always.

All of this , is for far different reasons than most imagine, they are trying to draw something out and get it to do something, Remember they believe, and have been taught for thousands (millions) of years, that through chaos will come order, this is SO obviously a controlled chaos to drive us all nuts..

And when even the Watchers have had enough, and those who have appeared to take down the Pure Light of Lucifer they so calmly believe will show, they hope someone, thing will do what they have never been able to do, Open a Path out of here.

Good luck to them, cause that is about all the chance they have.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am willing to guess that almost everyone disparaging Henry Kissinger in this thread doesn't know the first thing about the man and how many of his policies shaped the 20th century for the better.

There is a reason he is still held in such high regard as a statesman.
edit on 8-9-2014 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

So John was a globalist?

I think the Utopia John was envisioning is different than the ones running the ship have in mind.

Do you think the powerful elite are going to give up possessions and greed as John spoke of?
The bible has one thing right, you will know them by their fruits, and the ones running the ship are rotten corrupt fruit.

Do you think the ones running the ship with their mansions and servants following them are going to give up all that?
Flying across the world in their private jets for 5000 dollar dinner plates.
They need to take the first step and set the example but that is not what they want.
They want obedient Satanic Drones to serve them.

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I'm sure people born into sharia law would welcome a change...
I'd rather be judged by American standards than Saudi Arabian ideology...
Even as a Muslim!

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You are not so kosher muslim if you speak truth now

For muslims NWO is sharia law everywhere.
For USA NWO is American Empire everywhere with laws approx like in current USA.
For China NWO is ? they don't have clear vision, but it means China Empire everywhere lol

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I"m curious where the interpretation of New World Order began to evolve into the conspiracy it is today? It was first mentioned in regards to foreign policies, to help bring governments together to help the world. To formulate strategies and plans for countries to come together when needed and for everyone (or those who participate I guess) to follow the same international laws.

At what point did the term 'New World Order' mean world dominance by one government? All the way down to the civil level and not just international law. I know many on ATS and elsewhere believe this to be the case, but I have somehow missed the part where it wasn't just conjecture by someone. I have read and heard what Bush Sr said. I have heard and read what Kissinger said about Obama having an opportunity for NWO. I have read some things, but admittedly not everything, that all support the original meaning of the word. What I haven't come across are specific details of why everyone feels this is about world dominance more so than many governments agreeing to abide by the same international laws.

Please don't get me wrong. I trust the government about as far as I can throw it. I visit this site regularly because I do try and deny ignorance. But IMO denying ignorance doesn't mean to believe everything you hear without a sliver of proof.

So with that said, anyone got any proof of this conspiracy? And if not, can someone point me to the quotes of whomever that has led people down this path of belief?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unthought Known

So with that said, anyone got any proof of this conspiracy? And if not, can someone point me to the quotes of whomever that has led people down this path of belief?

We humans have never
had a world war, what there wasn't
a league of nations or a UN there first to shepherd it.

All these modern wars are caused by publishing.

Hearst Corporation
spanish american war 1898

It's a conflict between the words resident and nation

German Nationality law 1913 (nationality defined by descent not residency)
en.wikipedia.org...
ww1 starts the very next year on july 28, 1914

Melbourne 1914

These self appointed world governing bodies
are nothing more than publishing houses in the war of words

league of nations 1933
ww2 starts six years later 1939

First meeting of the League of Nations.

The UN publishes instructions for their troops,
but they don't train or handle the soldiers they back.

United Nations 1945
palestinians refuse to identify themselves by nation, citing only residency.

So if the German people were destroyed for citing descent as what a
Nation is
, and then the Palestinian people were supplanted for citing
Residency for what a Nation is.... just what does the UN believe?

First resolution of the United Nations: In January 1946 the General Assembly agreed on the “elimination from national armaments of atomic weapons and of all other major weapons adaptable to mass destruction.”

The United Nations and Disarmament 1945-1965 (www.amazon.com)

Pope goes to UN, calls for end of war and age of peace. 1965

At the 1965 U.N.'s Women's Conference in Beijing, China, Mrs. Bruntland, a medical doctor, made a sustained attack on the Vatican delegation for their opposition to abortion as woman's universal right.

UNICEF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1965and ... Catholics have also accused UNICEF of supporting abortion through their ...

Isn't it interesting that as soon as another world wide organization tries to join in the U.N.'s call for arms control, the entire debate is pivoted to population control, and the nukes are quietly left on the table. I guess the U.N. will need a new "boogie-man" to continue legitimizing their deployment of international troops.

first "terrorist" incident 1970
wikipedia / list of terrorist incidents 1970

Swissair 330

My conclusion.
The UN has reclassified war as terrorism, unless they do it,
and now we have abortion too.

The birth rate across all of Europe has dropped below 2.1.
No civilization in the history of the world has recovered
from a birth rate that drops below 2.1.
Europe is growing grey on it's feet, with no relief in sight.
They just haven't realized yet.
That most of them are old now and there aren't enough children.

Europeans are going extinct,
something no "war" was ever able to accomplish.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 9-9-2014 by mikegrouchy because: formating

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Where does that leave us now. Right now. The current day. It means that the only recognition of what a Nation is by these furtive world governing bodies are armaments. And Americans have been buying record numbers of firearms ever since this became clear. This is my Country, this is my planet and the pan-globalists can get bent. Everything they touch results in burning buildings and dead babies. Yet they have the chutzpah to lecture me about continuing the traditions of firearm culture.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 9-9-2014 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Someone wants world wide authority?
Is that the question?

Then hold elections now.

No, really. Hold elections right now. Why wait. Why all the back and forth. What is the deal with all the posturing and speeches. Where does this feeling come from that who-ever-it-is that wants this world wide authority won't step into the light, and wants us to beg them for it first.

I'll tell you why. Why we don't hold elections right now. Why this isn't done already ... overnight, in the blink of an eye. Why one person one vote hasn't settled the matter already. Or last year, or ten years ago, or last millennia.

Why all the leaders, bankers, inventors, and partisans continue to do all this hand-wringing and moaning for world wide authority. Why they only raise up objections and difficulties to the very ideas they claim to espouse, like one-person one-vote. Some countries don't count women as persons, they say. Some countries don't count sixteen year olds as children they say. Some countries still trade in flesh and wont let those trapped souls vote, they say. "We can't have world wide authority until we get world wide authority", they mean.

And then they will spend a hundred years getting ready to implement world wide authority, all while being immune to prosecution for abuse of world wide authority because they don't have it yet. It's a game. It's a joke. And it's sick.

Put up or shut up. Call for a world wide election, every year, of any write in candidate on a specific date. Say.... January 19th. Or SHUT THE # UP about it. I don't give a good goddamn how many countries fail to participate, how many things may be corrupt, or how many fears or excuses the pundits will trumpet on about. We have had a world wide telephone service since the 70's ( I believe telephones were put into Lhasa in 1979 ) and people could have been phoning in their votes since then. WHY ALL THE GODDAMN FOOT DRAGGING.

Could it be because then we would actually KNOW who was in charge, and the quiet elusive forces in shadows couldn't pull the strings without consequences anymore?

Mike grouchy
edit on 9-9-2014 by mikegrouchy because: formating

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unthought Known
I"m curious where the interpretation of New World Order began to evolve into the conspiracy it is today?

Did I answer your question?

Mike Grouchy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join