It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton reviews Henry Kissinger’s ‘World Order’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton reviews Henry Kissinger’s ‘World Order’

Here are some excerpts of what Hillary Clinton had to say about Henry Kissinger and his book.

"His analysis, despite some differences over specific policies, largely fits with the broad strategy behind the Obama administration’s effort over the past six years to build a global architecture of security and cooperation for the 21st century."

"I was proud to help the president begin reimagining and reinforcing the global order to meet the demands of an increasingly interdependent age."

"America, at its best, is a problem-solving nation. And our continued commitment to renovating and defending the global order will determine whether we build a future of peace, progress and prosperity in which people everywhere have the opportunity to live up to their God-given potential."

"Kissinger is a friend, and I relied on his counsel when I served as secretary of state. He checked in with me regularly, sharing astute observations about foreign leaders and sending me written reports on his travels."

"Henry Kissinger’s book makes a compelling case for why we have to do it and how we can succeed."

Whole Interview
Washington Post

I was disgusted by the amount of influence this subhuman Kissinger still has in the government and how he is valued by Clinton and Obama and how they're trying everything to achieve his "dream".
edit on 7-9-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Henry Kissinger is a perfect example of why trans-humanism should be outlawed. Do we really want people and ilk like him to become immortal? God help us all.

These globalists have one agenda and that's to destroy the sovereignty of nations and control the entire planet. If Hilary wins 2016 we can expect a continuation of this agenda.

FWIW Kissinger was a lapdog of the Rockefeller's which gave him support and enabled his crimes to begin with. I'll say one thing, these elites will never give up their designs of world domination.

edit on 684am1111am102014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What wrong with a new world order?

The current order is s#!

Paedophiles in America are likely to receive a death sentence...
Here in the UK they're given probation, along with a new address and identification...

I'd prefer a world law that hangs them whichever country they're in committing these crimes!!!

That's just one reason why a world order is good!

But please enlighten me as to why it has it's downfalls...
I came to ATS to learn!
edit on 7-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
What wrong with a new world order?

The current order is s#!

Paedophiles in America are likely to receive a death sentence...
Here in the UK they're given probation, along with a new address and identification...

I'd prefer a world law that hangs them whichever country they're in committing these crimes!!!

That's just one reason why a world order is good!

But please enlighten me as to why it has it's downfalls...
I came to ATS to learn!

Sounds all good.

Until you become a victim of it yourself. A one world government sounds like the utopia people want and need, but we all know in reality that the fun and games wouldn't last long, as corruption would take hold once again, but this time under one banner.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Sounds like it'd be easier to deal with as a populace, dealing with 1 Dr.Evil instead of hundreds per continent.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Sounds like it'd be easier to deal with as a populace, dealing with 1 Dr.Evil instead of hundreds per continent.

You wouldn't even be able to demonstrate let alone actually Do something. There would be no sovereign Nation, nothing.

One Ring to rule them all..

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Not entirely true, because at this stage, it would be quite easy for them to have a standing security force at their beckon call if all forms of military and police were unified under one banner. So the ability for them to quell civil unrest would be a lot easier.

And as always, you will still have people who hate each other, even if they are unified under one banner.

I just don't see losing individual/nation sovereignty as a good model for the future.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

You wouldn't even be able to demonstrate let alone actually Do something. There would be no sovereign Nation, nothing.

I enjoy both your input and your threads Hellas...

But I'd like to know who made this claim?

Believing everything is a conspiracy is just as dangerous not believing in conspiracies!
I forget who parted this wisdom upon us, but it seems very relevant to NWO conspiracies!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

With this Dr Evil in control of every army on the planet, who will his army fight? There will be a global army and they aren't going to fight themselves hehe.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Not entirely true, because at this stage, it would be quite easy for them to have a standing security force at their beckon call if all forms of military and police were unified under one banner. So the ability for them to quell civil unrest would be a lot easier.

That's assuming military would want to quell every aspect of civil unrest...
If that were the case they'd be able to do that now!

They don't need one military for that, they need a compliant military!

And as always, you will still have people who hate each other, even if they are unified under one banner.

Highly likely, however it's already the case...
How is an NWO going to make that worse?
It certainly won't be the cause as it's already occurring!

I just don't see losing individual/nation sovereignty as a good model for the future.

I'm of the notion that an NWO is a better version of the UN...
I don't think it necessarily means no sovereignty!

But as I said I'm here to learn!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Any "NWO" or "OWG" (one world government), or "OWE" (one world economy) would require a massive military/police force.

Probably one twice the size now.

Massive authoritarian control would be necessary.

Just look at any of the many "trouble" spots in the world today.

How can it even be possible to get everything "solved"?

There would be more problems than already exist.

I think they are going for complete bank/economic control.

And, they're close now with the central banking system already in most countries.

The cost alone would keep the vast majority in poverty.

[ sound familiar ? ]

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

With this Dr Evil in control of every army on the planet, who will his army fight? There will be a global army and they aren't going to fight themselves hehe.

It would still be based on a voting system though if I'm right, so the only change is that we all get to decide who represents us...
Rather than having many many Dr.Evils who already have a world military called NATO...

I just can't see how it could be worse than it is, but I'm happy to learn otherwise!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The current order is s#!

Thats because they are in the process of implementing the NWO. If you don't like this,just wait till you see it in full swing.

1 We will all be earthlings. No more nations are needed.
2 If you don't like how things are run where you are,tough! There is no where else to go where they do things differently.
3 Don't like the Banksters being bailed out? Don't like Bilderberg meetings? Oh well. Shut up and sit down,insects have no say,next.
4 Don't like the job your in? Get used to it. They will dictate where what jobs need to be filled. You want to eat? Go fill them.
5 There will be no more law against a standing Army on home ground. Its all home ground then so the Army has to stand somewhere right?

I could go on and on,but you get the idea. The Elites in power won't care how you or I or anyone else feels about the rules they push. You will just follow them or else be locked away. You will be made to look like a Terrorist that has to be hunted down and eliminated. You neighbors will turn you in out of fear for the repercussions they may suffer,you will have trouble trying to do any trade with anyone to live......wait! Um, yeah... Maybe they are further along then I thought?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What if the people spreading the scare stories about the NWO are those with power now who would be left out of the loop and are still attached to the 2 party paradigm were been stuck in for an eternity...

It's already a prison planet...
It's already controlled by bankers and military...
It's already full of heinous people who do heinous things...including our current leaders...

How could it get worse because of a one world order...

I'm sure people if Britain are sick to death of paedophiles being given a new address & I.D to protect them rather than the victim...
Why not have a world law on the topic...

I'm sure people born into sharia law would welcome a change...
I'd rather be judged by American standards than Saudi Arabian ideology...
Even as a Muslim!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely. That's why I don't want a one rule world.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

a reply to: DarknStormy

It would still be based on a voting system though if I'm right, so the only change is that we all get to decide who represents us...
Rather than having many many Dr.Evils who already have a world military called NATO...

I just can't see how it could be worse than it is, but I'm happy to learn otherwise!

I don't really put a lot of stock into a democratic voting system, as it can easily be manipulated. I just don't see them giving people any options to have a say.

On another note, who would we elect? How do we know they have benevolent intentions? How do we know they aren't just another good liar like the current bunch? As of right now, most developed countries have their own laws in place to protect their own countries. If we somehow succeed in creating a one world government, then each individual nation would lose it's abilities to remove corruption.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The closer we get to a Single Global System, the worse things become... That's the way I look at it though. The way I see it we don't need government in the first place, all we need are good morals, respect for one another and we can control ourselves.. F**k being a slave for those maggots.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Yes I've heard the many, many fearmonger stories of an NWO, I'd like to see proof, a source...

A verifiable quote from a Rothschild saying where all going to be slaves...

I don't think I'm asking for much to be fair...
It's all hear say otherwise....
Who heard it?
Who said it?
That's what I want to know!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Yes I've heard the many, many fearmonger stories of an NWO, I'd like to see proof, a source...

Who heard it?
Who said it?

I don't know man, try watching the news? Do some research? It's plain as day that protesting these days is usually met with overwhelming and unnecessary force. Militarized police, more and more theft from taxpayers to bail out too big to fail institutions, more and more laws encroaching on individual freedoms? I mean the signs are there, it's whether you choose to see them or not is the question.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Who heard it?
Who said it?

There is proof everywhere you look. It starts by attacking free countries like Libya, where everything was free and they had NO central Bank system. What happened after they killed Gaddafi? Right, a central bank was established.

Alleged terrorist attacks just to make you fear you own shadow, trust nobody besides your government and what they tell you. You know, if you make me fear something, you are the terrorist, not fear itself.

Controlling everybody by chipping them. You don't have a chip you can't work, hence you can not buy anything.

Playing world police etc. etc. the list goes on and on..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join