It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton reviews Henry Kissinger’s ‘World Order’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

People who live under a good King rejoice. People who live under a bad King live lives of misery. There have many bad kings in history to use as examples. Voting would not be needed. They will decided everything for you. That includes who would be best to rule over you.

Simply go look up bad Dictators and Kings to see how things get run under them, all the proof you need.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

I've seen that...
My point is that happens now...
Without an NWO...
So what's occurring can't be said to be a machination of one order...

It's always been an NWO...
The new world opened over 200 years ago...

And look what happened...
Genocide, by allies and enemies...

I can't see how it could be worse is my point...
So why not give it a go...
If it doesn't work vote the bastards out...

If there is no voting system the NWO will never be birthed anyways...

If it was as sinister as it's been made out to be you can guarantee it would have happened already...

IMO someone/certain people are scared of such a change and desperately holding onto power as much as they can...

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Dimithae

Yes I've heard the many, many fearmonger stories of an NWO, I'd like to see proof, a source...

A verifiable quote from a Rothschild saying where all going to be slaves...

I don't think I'm asking for much to be fair...
It's all hear say otherwise....
Who heard it?
Who said it?
That's what I want to know!!!

"Give me control of a Nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws." Mayer Amschel Rothschild

link   

Here you go.. Bush snr. Pretty much we are going to form a NWO regulated by the United Nations whether you like it or not...

The United Nations is going to be the Global Government according to that goober and if you see how unreliable they are right now, I could only imagine the freedoms they can bring when they are in full control. Maybe the script has changed but I expect the UN headquarters to move to the Middle East (Israel) at some stage in the future and I have heard of people proposing this also.
edit on 7-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Apologies Hellas I didn't intend to make this thread all about myself I was just very curious due to the subject!!!

I'd appreciate it if we could all get back to discussing Hilary's interview...

I'm happy to search up on what has been recommended, thanks everybody, and thanks for your patience Hellas!!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You're very welcome!

Back on Topic.

Here's a video were Kissinger says: "What we in America call terrorists, are really groups of people that reject the international system!"

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

You're very welcome!

Back on Topic.

Here's a video were Kissinger says: "What we in America call terrorists, are really groups of people that reject the international system!"

I had never seen that one before

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What wrong with a new world order?

The current order is s#!
Paedophiles in America are likely to receive a death sentence...
Here in the UK they're given probation, along with a new address and identification...
I'd prefer a world law that hangs them whichever country they're in committing these crimes!!!
That's just one reason why a world order is good!
But please enlighten me as to why it has it's downfalls...
I came to ATS to learn!

The New World Order is a model for World Domination. If you look at the list of advocates ( see list of Bilderberg attendance) for
this scheme one must consider who would benefit. They certainly are not pushing this agenda
to diminish their power and influence.

" The current order is s#! " Have you or I played a hand in the " current order..... " ? I certainly
haven't. When President Kennedy gave a speech on the real powers behind the perceived powers
of government he was addressing the individuals who advocate World Domination ( New World Order)

You feel mankind would best be served to consolidate and establish legitimate World authority for these
cretins ? Really ?!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The prospect of a one world government is appealing to me for several reasons. It is inevitable to expect it given the path of technology and the networking of multiple systems. Cars and planes will be automated in the very near future, along with manufacturing, engineering, and don't forget all the new medical tech we will be seeing soon.

Ease of travel between boarders, is a huge perk. Banking can be revolutionized as well. Maybe even become obsolete.

I think what most people are afraid of is, that we don't trust the ruling class now. Why would we give them even more control and take away our ability to over see there doings. But... I think that is rather short sighted. With our new understanding of how systems can be put to work without input from humans, why can't we automate government? Not necessarily with machines or computers, but with a system that is so easy to follow, that anyone can hold any office and complete the duties without fail. Our worlds current best systems are behemoths of corruption because of the need for secrecy and greed. Remove those things and you will see a new paradigm of collaboration.

With a one world government you can end the monetary system, next comes the end of war, the end of corruption, the end of cultures in opposition to each other. Violence would give way to collaboration and innovation.

I don't think most are opposed to a one world govt that is benificial to every one. I think we are opposed to giving that power to people who would not treat it with the respect it deserves. So don't give it away, automate it. The people governing ourselves in a land of plenty.

reply to: Hellas

edit on 7-9-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

A new world order, where every move you make is dictated, every action monitored, every faucet perfectly and meticulously regulated. If you fall out of line, the repercussions would be severe. Just read George Orwell's book 1984. That laid it out pretty clearly, and it was published in 1949...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

A new world order, where every move you make is dictated, every action monitored, every faucet perfectly and meticulously regulated. If you fall out of line, the repercussions would be severe. Just read George Orwell's book 1984. That laid it out pretty clearly, and it was published in 1949...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

To become immortal one has to be human in the first place. That leaves Kissinger and all those other wretched politicians like Obama, Bush and all of them out.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

Well that sounds absolutely horrible. Thats not the way i would choose to have it. Why is that the only outcome you can think of?

I think it is notable to point out that this IS what we have in our current model with many small govts.

I would like to see a united earth, working together to promote healthy and reciprocal relationships with all life. Innovations in technology and the ability to work together to educate all of the population. Then corruption would have no place to hide. Ideas that work will be projected to the forefront and mythologies will fall by the wayside. This would enable us to project our kind into space to further ensure our existence.

This is not what henry kissinger, or the clintons, or the obamas, or the british parliment, the russian govt, the saudi kings, the chinese rulers, or the bankers, or the large established religions want. They surely are working to enslave, control, sicken, and possibly depopulate the world to ensure their seat at the top of the pyramid. I say we yank the rug out from under them and pre emptively start getting along no matter how they try to set us upon each other. Stop falling for the labels they use to devide us.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
May be you people have got the entire notion of a 'new world order' completely wrong?

A new world order is an ideal that eradicates terrorism, provides global prosperity under one world security and law. Is there any evidence to suggest otherwise? Or the anti-globalists pushing their own agendas?

I am yet to see something on the line that NWO isn't good. If we are to move forward, NWO is inevitable. In fact it is the only way to bring the countries together into the big picture.

What do you think these politicians, the ruling elite will do..go bang-bang after establishing NWO ? Wipe out the world and go to space? Nope. Lets try and make some sense here.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: radkrish

It's a dangerous game and why would they tell you all the bad stuff in the first place? Why would they give us the Bad news, their job is to convince us it's the best thing for us so they can implement it with little resistance. Of course everything you hear is going to be Red Roses and Champagne, that's what they want you hearing.
edit on 7-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Have any of you actually read that book? I haven't. I want to know another view on that book.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

But that is the main point. That they want to control everything.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Never seen a Pedo in America get any serious time and defiantly not a death sentence.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

What wrong with a new world order?

The current order is s#!

Paedophiles in America are likely to receive a death sentence...
Here in the UK they're given probation, along with a new address and identification...

I'd prefer a world law that hangs them whichever country they're in committing these crimes!!!

That's just one reason why a world order is good!

But please enlighten me as to why it has it's downfalls...
I came to ATS to learn!

Did they also get you a job after the name change?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Someone wants world wide authority?
Is that the question?

Then hold elections now.

No, really. Hold elections right now. Why wait. Why all the back and forth. What is the deal with all the posturing and speeches. Where does this feeling come from that who-ever-it-is that wants this world wide authority won't step into the light, and wants us to ask them for it first.

I'll tell you why. Why we don't hold elections right now. Why this isn't done already ... overnight, in the blink of an eye. Why one person one vote hasn't settled the matter already. Or last year, or ten years ago, or last millennia.

Why all the leaders, bankers, inventors, and partisans continue to do all this hand-wringing and moaning for world wide authority. Why they only raise up objections and difficulties to the very ideas they claim to espouse, like one-person one-vote. Some countries don't count women as persons, they say. Some countries don't count sixteen year olds as children they say. Some countries still trade in flesh and wont let those trapped souls vote, they say. "We can't have world wide authority until we get world wide authority", they mean.

And then they will spend a hundred years getting ready to implement world wide authority, all while being immune to prosecution for abuse of world wide authority because they don't have it yet. It's a game. It's a joke. And it's sick.

Put up or shut up. Call for a world wide election, every year, of any write in candidate on a specific date. Or SHUT THE # UP about it. I don't give a good goddamn how many countries fail to participate, how many things may be corrupt, or how many fears or excuses the pundits will trumpet on about. We have had a world wide telephone service since the 70's ( I believe telephones were put into Lhasa in 1979 ) and people could have been phoning in their votes since then. WHY ALL THE GODDAMN FOOT DRAGGING.

Could it be because then we would actually KNOW who was in charge, and the quiet elusive forces in shadows couldn't pull the strings without consequences anymore?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afda8c7d5b01.png[/atsimg]
The new world order might not be so bad,
if we knew who was behind it all.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 8-9-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join