It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton reviews Henry Kissinger’s ‘World Order’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
More evidence to support the population drop in Europe.

New York Times: Germany fights population drop

There is perhaps nowhere better than the German countryside to see the dawning impact of Europe’s plunge in fertility rates over the decades, a problem that has frightening implications for the economy and the psyche of the Continent.

Demographers say a similar future awaits other European countries, and the issue grows more pressing every day as Europe’s seemingly endless economic troubles accelerate the decline.

Large families began to go out of fashion in what was then West Germany in the 1970s, when the country prospered and the fertility rate began dropping to about 1.4 children per woman and then pretty much stayed there, far below the rate of 2.1 children that keeps a population stable.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

This is what Ms. Clinton says about Dr. Kissinger:

"His analysis, despite some differences over specific policies, largely fits with the broad strategy behind the Obama administration’s effort over the past six years to build a global architecture of security and cooperation for the 21st century."

Is it desiring international security and cooperation that makes him subhuman in your eyes? Presumably, you are opposed to international security and cooperation, which is why you admire Putin so.

Ms. Clinton also said this of Dr. Kissinger:

"I was proud to help the president begin reimagining and reinforcing the global order to meet the demands of an increasingly interdependent age."

The global order in question, as you would know had you actually read any of Dr. Kissinger's writings, is the Westphalian system, in which sovereign nation states are the primary polity, and each respects the others' right to manage its own internal affairs without outside interference. Is it this espousal of the "old world order" that makes Dr. Kissinger subhumanin your eyes? Certainly, you seem to admire Mr. Putin's new world order, wherein a strong nation can annex part of another on the grounds of "ethnic affiliation." This is exactly the sort of violation of the world order that Hitler committed when he invaded Poland and Czechoslovakia for the benefit of "ethnic Germans." I assume you find nothing wrong with this.

Ms. Clinton also said this about the goals that she and Dr. Kissinger share:

"America, at its best, is a problem-solving nation. And our continued commitment to renovating and defending the global order will determine whether we build a future of peace, progress and prosperity in which people everywhere have the opportunity to live up to their God-given potential."

You have made it clear in your earlier responses to me that you object to peace, progress and prosperity. Is his trying to create a better world for all what makes him subhuman?

Despite being of different political parties, Ms. Clinton says this about her relationship with Dr. Kissinger:

"Kissinger is a friend, and I relied on his counsel when I served as secretary of state. He checked in with me regularly, sharing astute observations about foreign leaders and sending me written reports on his travels."

Is it the ability to maintain cordial relations with those with differing opinions what makes Dr. Kissinger subhuman?

"Henry Kissinger’s book makes a compelling case for why we have to do it and how we can succeed."

The book was just released this morning. I suggest you read it before you start criticizing it.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You should check the package, they might be expired!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

You should check the package, they might be expired!

Please explain. What package? Why are you afraid to answer my questions? Why are you trying to derail your own thread?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Fair point

But how do you make sure everyone is 'sharing'

And.... this leads to.........

Who guards the 'guards'?

An age old question.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I completely and whole heartedly agree!

As I currently understand the NWO and the not too distant New Age, this will be a cleansing of the platter. A "return to factory settings" option to align with the relatively recent global ascension to a higher frequency if existence. Current systems of control and order will be made redundant and the gangrenous portion of society and "humanity" removed. The stage reset for something more graceful and pure.

An life that I would want for me and my kin. An existence I would feel closer to home.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikochetz

Good grief! The title of the book is "World Order," not "New World Order." Please do not discuss it further until you have read it. (I'm a few chapters in and it is his usual incisive analysis.)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

"America, at its best, is a problem-solving nation. And our continued commitment to renovating and defending the global order will determine whether we build a future of peace, progress and prosperity in which people everywhere have the opportunity to live up to their God-given potential."

Really? America, at its best, is a problem-solving nation? if America is an problem-solving nation why do things fall apart or the world goes into chaos? whenever America tries to "solve"

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Good grief! The title of the book is "World Order," not "New World Order." Please do not discuss it further until you have read it. (I'm a few chapters in and it is his usual incisive analysis.)

World Order and New World Order are the same.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Now you claim that Kissinger is not an Subhuman.

Without Kissinger, the BRICs nations you lionize would be little better than the "Third World!"

You cant be serious. Lets ignore the facts he wants an Greater Israel and nothing less.
edit on 12-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Really? America, at its best, is a problem-solving nation? if America is an problem-solving nation why do things fall apart or the world goes into chaos? whenever America tries to "solve"

Is America the one trying to solve things in Eastern Ukraine? Are they the one trying to solve things in Syria? Or is that Russia?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Without Kissinger, the BRICs nations you lionize would be little better than the "Third World!"

You cant be serious. Lets ignore the facts he wants an Greater Israel and nothing less.

Your blatant Anti-Semitism suits you well.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

World Order and New World Order are the same.

Have you read the book?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Is America the one trying to solve things in Eastern Ukraine? Are they the one trying to solve things in Syria? Or is that Russia?

America trying to solve things in Eastern Ukraine? your joking right? America created the crisis from the start, secondly its Russia whom came up with the ceasefire to solve things down in Eastern Ukraine not your beloved Obama.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Your blatant Anti-Semitism suits you well.

I am quite sure United For Israel fits ur version of things in ME, so given to your response that means you support Israel and its cleansing of palestinians?
edit on 13-9-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I do not approve of the current Israeli government's policies. That does not mean Israel has no right to exist. Do my convictions make me subhuman?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Are you calling him "subhuman" because he is Jewish?

For the record you are the first person in this thread to claim hate against him is because he is Jewish. I can't claim to speak for Hellas but Kissinger's own words are why I would call him subhuman.

“It is an act of insanity and national humiliation to have a law prohibiting the President from ordering assassination.” ( Statement at a National Security Council meeting , 1975) He supports Presidents assassinating people, seems pretty inhumane/psychopathic to me.

“I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves.” So the people of a country aren't smart enough to chose for themselves what they need as a nation, also subhuman.

“The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.” (from March 10, 1975 Meeting With Turkish Foreign Minister Melih Esenbel in Ankara, Turkey) He has no problems subverting the governing document/s of a nation for whatever goals he feels are "better" for people.

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.” Has no respect for military men and women.

“It is not a matter of what is true that counts, but a matter of what is perceived to be true.” The truth doesn't matter, only what you can convince people is true.

“The issues are too important to be left for the voters.” This is probably a rehash of the earlier statement but still shows he doesn't think people are smart enough to rule themselves.

And that's just with a quick Google search. I haven't looked very deep into any of them but they are all attributed to Henry Kissinger and that's good enough for me. He's not a friend of your average citizen of any country, hence a globalist and that's why people don't like him, NOT because he's Jewish.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: thov420

And that's just with a quick Google search. I haven't looked very deep into any of them but they are all attributed to Henry Kissinger and that's good enough for me. He's not a friend of your average citizen of any country, hence a globalist and that's why people don't like him, NOT because he's Jewish.

In other words, you cannot be bothered to fact check statements attributed to him, but that is okay because he is subhuman. Do subhumans win the Nobel Peace Prize? The reason I am the only one on this thread who has pointed out that your hatred is based on Anti-Semitism is because some of you are so comfortable with it that you are not even aware of it.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

If I really cared that much I would check into them, but I don't really. I was just making a point. So you're claiming he never made those statements? OK good to know, maybe I will just have to dig deeper. And your claim of antisemitism is just wrong. I don't hate Jewish people so there goes that argument. Care to try again, maybe refute the actual statements I made vs. just claiming antisemitism and washing your hands? Thanks in advance.

ETA: Is there certain sources you will accept or deny outright before I even waste my time replying?
edit on 9/13/14 by thov420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thov420

If I really cared that much I would check into them, but I don't really. I was just making a point. So you're claiming he never made those statements?

No, I am trying to get you to explain how making those statements would make him so inferior mentally and physically to a human being as to make him a member of a completely different species: subhuman, as you call him.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join