It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia 'abducts' Estonian officer after Obama says US will defend Estonia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Incidentally, why do you ignore the Black Sea natural gas reserves? Shouldn't you be accusing the United States of being motivated by that? Or would that wind up turning the accusation back at Putin?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

causes

I'm not going to playing semantics with you, it is clear that you want war.

Most of the world is so tired of US , that even if Russia will first use nukes against you, after a century majority will thank Russia.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I'm not going to playing semantics with you, it is clear that you want war.

No, I want to avoid war. Unfortunately it is up to Putin to prevent it, not me.

Most of the world is so tired of US , that even if Russia will first use nukes against you, after a century majority will thank Russia.

Now who wants war?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
After you cleared your position about "american interests" I want war.

It is futile to talk about it anymore, there will be never american flag in Sevastopol without war.

youtu.be...
edit on 10-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
After you cleared your position about "american interests" I want war.

It is futile to talk about it anymore, there will be never american flag in Sevastopol without war.

So you don't want Ukraine to get all that American natural gas money?"Why not?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Keep your money and gas and your greed for money in america.
Your money is blood of other nations. Not much changed since you eradicated indians.
Leave us alone.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Keep your money and gas and your greed for money in america.
Your money is blood of other nations. Not much changed since you eradicated indians.
Leave us alone.

Are you Ukrainian? Do you speak for the Ukrainians who stand to get construction jobs? Jobs in the gas fields? Jobs working the energy infrastructure? Jobs in the service industries that this new flow of cash will create? Or do you speak for Russian imperialism?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I speak for all people in the world who are tired of American Imperialism.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I speak for all people in the world who are tired of American Imperialism.

American Imperialism??? Seriously? Tovarisch, the Berlin Wall fell almost 25 years ago.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

American Imperialism??? Seriously? Tovarisch, the Berlin Wall fell almost 25 years ago.

I'm not tovarish for you, Tambov wolf is your tovarish.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I'm not tovarish for you, Tambov wolf is your tovarish.

Can I get a translation for this please?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

No, you will learn it on your skin in due time.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: Xcathdra

Georgia has in the recent past attacked and killed Georgian Russians resulting in Russia sending in old army and airforce units to repel the attackers

At the time Georgia had a small amount of troops in Iraq,and expected NATO help as they had received training prior to this,the did get help,Uncle Sam airlifted them back to Georgia to fight

Ukraine likes killing Ukraine Russians, these new states seem to like doing that and goes far beyond anti Russian to purely being racist

Let me educate you(and others) on where your "train of thought" and use of the term "Georgian Russians" is going, or more correctly where it began and how it was used. For a people who hate Fascist and Nazis Pro Russians sure as hell use their techniques like no other.

The term ethnic Russian, or "Russian Georgian" in your case, comes from these 2 words -

Volk and völkisch - They are German words.

They were used by Adolph Hitler and the 3rd Reich in the formal - Volksdeutsche.

It refers to "ethnic Germans" living abroad. The term ignores citizenship and instead classifies them as a race. It's what the Nazis used to justify their invasion of European countries and subsequently removing the "ethnic trash" that was not pure German.

I really am not sure how you guys can continue to support the mindset of Hitler while using his game plan in an effort to repeat what 20+ million Russians died trying to stop.

The behavior and extreme arrogance and ignorance from pro Russians and the 3rd Reich is staggering. i find it disturbing that Russian propaganda was able to pull off the same ignorance coup that Goebbels did.

If you think Russians are some how superior then you are more than welcome to think that. Just remember that Hitler thought the same and got his ass kicked. Luckily for Russia that Hitler invaded Russia. With that act it broke the alliance between Russia and the Nazis.

Personally I think Patton had the right mindset.

Every single justification pro Russians seem to be using were used by the Nazis. I really wish you guys would wake up and read books instead of stacking them up to be burned when Putin tells you to.

i guess we should go ahead and translate this for you right now -

"Arbeit macht frei" in Russian is "Работа делает свободным"

If you arent familiar with the term ask anyone with a number branded onto their skin from WWII.
edit on 10-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Every single justification pro Russians seem to be using were used by the Nazis. I really wish you guys would wake up and read books instead of stacking them up to be burned when Putin tells you to.

Instead, i can confess, that i was never so anti-usa before i started trolling this forums and find out what really americans thinking behind their "american smile"
And I've read many many books. You somehow manage to ignite my hate again and again doing your #ty comments about "burning books". Why ?
Russia is not paradise. But USA is not even a state from the normal european point of view ,it is just the capital of international capital. And this pseudo-state have NAZI 2.0 ideology behind the smile.

Well, i started thinking that something is wrong with USA once i seen american navy in the bus in my city. Their behavior was utterly disgusting, and we are "allies" with usa. I could shoot them, and i swear i will shoot them next time if i see it.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I need a translation for this too. What are you attempting to say???

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Sorry bud, you need to start guessing russian english. In your own interests.
As a rule number 1, remember you are already asking too many questions.
Question number 3 is final.
We are not very talkative nation.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

As I pointed out to him Russia is going down the road of Hitler. Chances are in this go around anyone who is "ethnic Russian" will be ok and all other "ethnic trash" will be removed. Most likely in the same manner the Nazis used, of course though they will call it something else so they can argue they arent using the Nazi playbook.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Someone sounds jealous...

You should work on that. Maybe possibly take your own / other pro russians advice and take care of your internal affairs first before engaging in foreigner entanglements.

As for what you think of America that is your choice. To bad Russians don't have the same choice when it comes to their own government.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I can guarantee you, that in case of war with Russia, ethnic russians will be incarcerated in USA and most likely killed in nazi manner. I don't think same will happen in Russia, but occasionally may be yes.
Time will tell who is more nazi.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Yes, I may start NGO "Israel for Russia"

If i ever gain power, first thing i will do is to break alliance with USA.
It is good for Israel.
1. USA is NOT reliable ally.
2. If this happens jews may be threatened in USA and immigrate to Israel in greater numbers.
3. With Russian brokerage we can gain better deal with Pals.
edit on 10-9-2014 by kitzik because

Btw, I think next Prime minister of Israel will be from Russian speaking community. He is not so antiamerican like me,
but he will become first step in my plans.
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join