It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia 'abducts' Estonian officer after Obama says US will defend Estonia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jajaja

Curious why a static border guard has that much money on him.

Sorry but he was more than just a static border guard...

President Toomas Hendrik Ilves returned from a late meeting at the ISS (KaPo or Kaitsepolitsei in Estonian) at 23:00 and tweeted: "Just back from KAPO. Confirmed that abduction occurred in the course of cross border corruption investigation. Documented. On Estonian soil."

news.err.ee...

And if he was carrying a large amount of money, I would have to say he may be using it in an investigation into cross border corruption, but with a simple search you would have seen that.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well, of course Russia is America’s number one geopolitical foe. Russia has 8,500 nuclear weapons (China has 350), and they have the world’s second largest navy and air force. Russia is also a permanent member of the U.N. Security Council, and they have often used their veto to oppose our never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way..

USA,USA,USA - we can make 1000% profit

source
edit on 7-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

I think you got your pronouns mixed up. Let me fix it for you:

"...we have often used our veto to oppose their never-ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way.."

Understandable mistake, given that English is not your native language.
edit on 7-9-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
a reply to: kitzik

I think you got your pronouns mixed up. Swtich 'our' and 'their.'

Understandable mistake, given that English is not your native language.

Isn't that sort of comment best served privatly so he can correct it or do you take pleasure in being a grammar nazi?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I take pleasure in speaking the truth. Publicly.

Quick on the draw with that reply, I see. Far be it from me to question your motives, but I'll just leave this here:

cryptome.org...
edit on 7-9-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist

I take pleasure in speaking the truth. Publicly.

True, yes, picking on spelling or grammer, well, not even I go that low and I go very low at times.

Better ways to make a point, facts usually work, backed up by sources, references et al.

edit on 7-9-2014 by jajaja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The Estonians are fighting in Ukraine against Russians. This is a fact. I am not surprised if Estonian teams fan out to carry out sabotage operations in Russia itself.

Estonia seems to be at war with Russia, though an undeclared war.

In such situation, any Estonian found on Russian soil should be killed immediately, in view of protecting the security situation in Russia. There is no other option.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

The Estonians are fighting in Ukraine against Russians.

But wait Russia isn't fighting in Ukraine.

This is a fact.

Well glad to see you finally admitted to Russia fighting in Ukraine.

In such situation, any Estonian found on Russian soil should be killed immediately, in view of protecting the security situation in Russia. There is no other option.

So then it would be okay for Estonia to do the same with Russians in Estonia?

I am amazed at all the pro Russian backers that are advocating murder...it's truly shocking.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

This incident is nothing more than Russia being pissed about the NATO meeting and its shift caused by Putin.

Its an example that when a nation does not do what Russia wants, Russia finds a way to retaliate.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
The Estonians are fighting in Ukraine against Russians. This is a fact. I am not surprised if Estonian teams fan out to carry out sabotage operations in Russia itself.

I cannot figure out whether you are just incredibly stupid or some state-sponsored troll...

Estonia is not at war with Russia. This claim is beyond incomprehensible.

Estonians are not fighting Russians in the Ukraine. Where would one even start dissecting this ridiculous statement?

I am an Estonian and I am currently on Estonian soil.

Your post is cringeworthy.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: belimoth

I cannot figure out whether you are just incredibly stupid or some state-sponsored troll...

Estonia is not at war with Russia. This claim is beyond incomprehensible.

Estonians are not fighting Russians in the Ukraine. Where would one even start dissecting this ridiculous statement?

I am an Estonian and I am currently on Estonian soil.

Your post is cringeworthy.

Estonia is in NATO, NATO IS at war (by proxy) with Russia. What affects one member of NATO, affects them all, US makes sure of that.

edit on 8-9-2014 by jajaja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
a reply to: Xcathdra

Estonia is the pedo/human trafficking hub/capital of the world. Obama wants to support that?

I'd love to know your source on this nugget.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thrustbucket

There are none. They go into the name calling game when they cant refute facts. They are so desperate to pin anything on the west / EU / NATO that they just make accusations and fail to support them.

Its along the old saying of throwing crap against a wall and seeing what sticks.

Putin can do no wrong in the eyes of some. Whats worse is the fact they never call him out when he does.

Part of me wonders what exactly it is they put in the cool aid for this type of unquestioned loyalty. Jim Jones would have been proud.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So if you are right, then Estonians should "immediately" execute the 320,000 Russians already in Estonia?
Sounds good.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Nah, the true desperation is all on EVERY side, but it is far more pointed towards pushing war on the Earth, from a standpoint of those who are NOT in the light.

Why you insist that Russia wants to take over everything , is beyond me , until I realize that RELIGION is behind this all.

You are bible thumping regardless of what you say, you believe the lies told to everyone about how life should be on this planet..... why not focus on something from your own country, OH RIGHT, you have been led to believe that NO MATTER WHAT, GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE.

Until they have finished using America , and then what, fight the Devil in hand to hand combat ??

This is beyond hilarious, every little news release out of Russia is completely thrown out there as if it is ONLY THEY can start another World War, and yet everything your country has done, has been COMPLETELY TO ENSURE that it happens.

But you don't , cant focus on that, it is just too obvious, and God's plan means look to the outsiders and you will find all the problems.

I can barely believe people such as you still exist, until I realize that they have designed it all so carefully to make sure a perfect mix is always taking place.

The abject desire to not look for the planets real problems is the key here, World Wars always erase that with a fervor!

Well, cannot wait to see everyone battling along for the umpteenth millionth useless time, so we can bash the whole system in, including the one your GOD's think they are finally about to win, for the final time.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Because putin wants to rebuild the former soviet union.

If you are unable to see what he is doing then the issue lies with you, not me.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

As Putin saying he is against monopolar world and for multipolar.
Don't like it ? - go challenge him with war.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

As Putin saying he is against monopolar world and for multipolar.
Don't like it ? - go challenge him with war.

If that's the case why did he invade Ukraine then? If he wants a multipolar world then nations can pick and choose who they ally / align with.

A multipolar world involves, since you nor Putin seem to understand it, the ability of nations to freely choose. Something Putin does not grasp and is based on his invasion of Ukraine solely because they did not want to be a part of Russia / controlled by Russia for another 50 years.

i dont need to challenge Putin to a war. first of he is already doing that with the remainder of the world and secondly I have nothing to prove to him. He is a poor excuse as a leader and the Russian people are going to suffer because of him. Of course thats provided the Russian people can get the real information instead of the lies being fed to them, and pro russians.
edit on 8-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

instead of the lies being fed to them, and pro russians.

I'm certainly pro russian in your books. So enlighten me what information I don't know.
I come to conclusion that american society, american way, american dream etc is deeply sick and I don't want that this will remain the only option on Earth.
edit on 8-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jajaja
Estonia is in NATO, NATO IS at war (by proxy) with Russia. What affects one member of NATO, affects them all, US makes sure of that.

I think it's fair to say you are officially a troll. You are not stating facts, you're simply calling what you believe "facts".

NATO is not at war with anyone. NATO would need to make a collective decision to engage an enemy, with a public statement of this. No public statement has been made and NATO has simply made evident that it plans (with the cooperation of all NATO members, under the standard remit) to increase military assets in vulnerable areas in response to Russian aggression.

It is the job of NATO to protect member states, what part of this is so difficult to understand?

NATO is not in Ukraine, Estonia is not fighting anyone in Ukraine. The only people fighting in Ukraine are Ukrainian military, pro-Russian rebels and Russian military (that Putin claims do not exist, despite the obvious secret burials of Russians killed in battle in Ukraine, the satellite and video evidence of Russian military in Ukraine, and witness statements from citizens in Ukraine who know the difference between a local dialect and a Russian dialect).

What affects one NATO member affects them all, this much is true, and it has nothing to do with America "making sure of it". This is why NATO was formed, as a collective defense against attack. If a nation attacks one NATO member, all NATO members are compelled under agreement to form a coalition to respond and defend that NATO member.

At the moment, Russia is threatening NATO members, so it stands to reason that NATO would take appropriate steps to be able to respond militarily to the threat. Perhaps if Putin wasn't actin like a madman NATO would not need to respond and act to defend member states?

I really think you need to go and read up a little on the formation of NATO and what its open and clear objectives are.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join