It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

223 TRILLION DOLLAR world dept ?????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
$223 Trillion of worthless paper. Money no longer has any value beyond general faith in its acceptability.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Osiris1953
$223 Trillion of worthless paper. Money no longer has any value beyond general faith in its acceptability.

Until they decide to collect.

Then it's curtains !!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Not really. Both Jews and Christians specifically call out usury as a sin, and look at them now. The trick is to make that change happen in decades, rather than centuries.

I'm guessing its gonna hurt a bit.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Right you are. It sure is.

Is there anyone not trying to screw us?

I suppose that would be much shorter list than those who are.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nope that about says it all. Thanks op for enlightening us. Bravo. Bravo

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hi Sacgamer, I';d say they're more Narcissistic Psychopaths. These are the type of people who will Kill Children for Money and Power. A Very Wretched Type of Folk.
shavedfisht a reply to: sacgamer25

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Yes you are spot on with islams law on usury. This is why muslims in non muslim countries pushed and succeeded in the introduction of sharia compliant finance, US included. Islam is a global cancer coming to a town near you!
Social jihad. = Islamificaton of the world > Islams caliphate.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'm a human being. Live on Earth, Third rock from the sun. I haven't spent a penny of it.

If you come looking for payment, there are quite a few Governments around the globe which have spent Trillions on a bunch of worthless crap to kill everyone with.

Start by repossessing Dat Chit!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
New money is being created out of thin air and lent out to make payments on unsustainable debt. That new money is being paid by the public in the form of inflation. Clearly the economic system has been destroyed by those that want to bring in a new system (global banks). We'd all be better off getting rid of usury and the usury peddlers.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
223 trillion bucks. That is only around thirty two thousand a piece for every living human on the planet. I think we are nearing the end of a cycle, soon everything will collapse and we will have to start over. One thing, we will be paying the world bank for land in the new world. We will be paying their government taxes. Half of the people will shortly die. But their debts won't

actually if you consider there are 7 billion people on the planet
that comes out to $31,857 for every last man woman and child on the face of the planet
we dont have to start from scratch entirely there are things that work and things that dont
look at what iceland has done (and still no crazy destabilization or crash)
thats a good starting point
edit on 5-9-2014 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Not really. Both Jews and Christians specifically call out usury as a sin, and look at them now. The trick is to make that change happen in decades, rather than centuries.

I'm guessing its gonna hurt a bit.

Exactly, but Jews and Christians don't believe God.

The bible says their is only one God and not to charge USUARY to your brothers. Somehow they think you have to perform the right rituals for you to be a loved by God.

This allows Jews and Christians to justify USUARY. In the Koran, USUARY is forbidden, without exception.

We are all God's children, only some people would rather separate themselves from brothers they have never met, simply because a dispute about some rituals.
edit on 5-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: lestweforget

Yes you are spot on with islams law on usury. This is why muslims in non muslim countries pushed and succeeded in the introduction of sharia compliant finance, US included. Islam is a global cancer coming to a town near you!
Social jihad. = Islamificaton of the world > Islams caliphate.

Islam is no more a cancer than any other religion. Shia law stands against the Koran, in the same way that the Talmud stands against the OT. And rituals stand in the way of loving one another in Christianity.

You stand against something you don't even understand, and this is precisely what the NWO, wants.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
sore thumb?

2.3t
322t

virgo?

nvm

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osiris1953

Pretty much. The debt is "imaginary," in that it mostly consists of interest and fees and other charges that accumulate on the actual value of the money like a fungus. It's not real. It's just something a computer added on and consists of binary code floating back and forth between banks.

People don't understand that money and wealth and debt are like Tinkerbell. They only exist and function if everybody says they believe and claps their hands.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
The problem for the bankers, the Koran forbids USARY. That is why the middle east countries can't join. It's against God's law. Kind of hard to convince an entire religion to let something like that go.

So does the Christian Bible - it is just that most Christians don't abide by their own religious commandments...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Osiris1953

I heard on a radio talk show some time ago that the bonds that back up that $223 trillion of debt are all stored in a safe in one Swiss financial institution, and that those Bonds were owned by a total of 8 families. Seems to me that rhose bonds should be located and burned as they are the result of the accumulated debt ( money created out of thin air) of everyone on Earth, and issued by people who never had any money to lend. Destroy the Bonds, free us all from perpetual slavery.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I'm really digging the Tinkerbell analogy. Beyond that we seem to be heading towards an advertising based economy, run by plutocrats and fueled by debt. Let's just make the switch to Monopoly money, it has an ad built into it, it has as much intrinsic value as "real" money, and at least then it would be more honest than our current system.

We need a term for an economy based on advertising... Adconomy, no, that's lame, any ideas?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GaryN

I hadn't heard that before. Thanks for the tip.

Looks like I have more research to do.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Think it is about time we reset the system then. Come on now that type of debt would just go on forever. I don't even think anything would take that down.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Simple, take all of their assets and off with their heads!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join