It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

223 TRILLION DOLLAR world dept ?????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Why do the global elite banking cartel think they are untouchable. They have 223 trillion reasons. I couldn't even make myself check to see what the interest the world pays on this each year.

I think the founding fathers were right. If we allow private banking we will end up slaves to the bankers, And that was the plot the NWO hatched from the beginning.

You must also understand that these same bankers own nearly all the world's major assets.

My Opinion: The war in the middle east is being fought to establish private banks and to make sure they are the only ones profiting from oil.

I pray that IRAN never backs down from the one's who already took out Gadafi.

The good news, none of this money is backed by anything. The fix is nothing more than throwing away the books and forgetting about the debt. The debt was created by means that are unconstitutional and should be globally illegal.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

m.us.wsj.com...

If somehow I am missing something, please enlighten me to how this is supposed to be ok.

edit on 3-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
The good news, none of this money is backed by anything.

It is backed by debt. Technically, people owe stuff to other people. It seems that people owe the NWO trillions of dollars worth of stuff.

I don't know who the NWO is, but I am deducting that if people don't pay back they get eliminated from the picture and/or humiliated before the World. Otherwise the debts would have been ignored a long time ago.

Funny how the number one country in debt, the USA, is currently the one being attacked by Snowden and shocking "leaks". Also notice how the country who protected Snowden, Russia, isn't even in the top tens.

edit on 3-9-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

The good news, none of this money is backed by anything.

It is backed by debt. Technically, people owe stuff to other people. It seems that people owe the NWO trillions of dollars worth of stuff.

I don't know who the NWO is, but I am deducting that if people don't pay back they get eliminated from the picture. Otherwise the debts would have been ignored a long time ago.

I think a couple of presidents lost their lives, as well as countless others, who have opposed these criminals.

edit on 3-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

I say we all charge to our highest limits on everything we can get credit for, then don't pay.
The only problem is everyone has to do it, if it is going to work.

Unfortunately it will never happen, though I'd be very happy if it did!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

I say we all charge to our highest limits on everything we can get credit for, then don't pay.

I say we elect a president who won't back down, and will eliminate private banking and all us dept. Its not nearly as complicated as it might sound.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Even if you elected a president to do that, the house and senate would never let it pass. Nice try though.

223 trillion? Makes the $200 on my visa kinda pathetic.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

My Opinion: The war in the middle east is being fought to establish private banks and to make sure they are the only ones profiting from oil.

You could be on to something.

Just look at the member list of the Bank for International Settlements

The B.I.S. is also home to the Basel Committee, who are a central authority to the world central bank system.

Strange coincidences...

Most countries under constant attack and turmoil are not B.I.S. "Members" !!!!!!!!!

The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) (in French, Banque des règlements internationaux (BRI)) is an international organization of central banks which "fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central banks".

The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision provides a forum for regular cooperation on banking supervisory matters. Its objective is to enhance understanding of key supervisory issues and improve the quality of banking supervision worldwide.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
223 TRILLION DOLLAR world dept = Dumbs and other black project's.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Deep Underground Military Bases are not "black projects" if they are common knowledge. We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've seen some of what you posted. But until today I didn't realize exactly much dept was out there.

The problem for the bankers, the Koran forbids USARY. That is why the middle east countries can't join. It's against God's law. Kind of hard to convince an entire religion to let something like that go.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: proob4

Deep Underground Military Bases are not "black projects" if they are common knowledge. We are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.
If you say so, I guess.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

I've seen some of what you posted. But until today I didn't realize exactly much dept was out there.

The problem for the bankers, the Koran forbids USARY. That is why the middle east countries can't join. It's against God's law. Kind of hard to convince an entire religion to let something like that go.

Yup..

That has a lot to do with the dilemma.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Why do the global elite banking cartel think they are untouchable?

When Jesus entered the temple, he overturned the tables of the moneychangers and the benches of the ones selling doves. A dove is for peace and you rest on a bench. The peacemakers have no rest. Why? The moneychanger's financial tables are turned to debt. They cannot buy peace any longer. This was a prophecy foreshadowing the day of trouble. What is the mark of a thief? Debt. Why did Satan fall?

I would post the words, but if you listen to the audio, it is so much more meaningful against the backdrop of the prophecy above. Most people think the BIble is an account of past events. Not so. It's a narrative of our day and age. Every verse.

Ezekiel 28 Audio (Fall of the Guardian)

It's only okay if you place your hope in the one that has surplus to spare.
edit on 3-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

This is probably the original scam. To charge interest on gov't spending.

I think the interest was up as high as 6.7% only a few years ago.

This is more that most mortgages.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
223 trillion bucks. That is only around thirty two thousand a piece for every living human on the planet. I think we are nearing the end of a cycle, soon everything will collapse and we will have to start over. One thing, we will be paying the world bank for land in the new world. We will be paying their government taxes. Half of the people will shortly die. But their debts won't

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I say we elect a president who won't back down, and will eliminate private banking and all us dept. Its not nearly as complicated as it might sound.

That's nice for the good old US...Now what does the rest of the globe do!
edit on 3-9-2014 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

No. That's how the debt system works and how they profit. I've read the accounting theory books. The way for a bank to maximize profits is to do the following: Accept a business customer who has an amount of money that he/she wishes to deposit and a loan that he/she wants to take out. The bank can then treat the business owners property as security on the loan and thus as assets of the bank, same with the money deposited. When the business owner takes out a loan, the stream of interest payments is also a revenue source to the bank. With the money deposited, the bank can use this as a deposit to borrow more money from the central banks and lend it out to more customers. In this way the bank is said to have tripled the value of their assets. The only problem is that they over-leverage all assets into debt bubble, and require an ever-increasing stream of lenders. Inflation helps to devalue this bubble somewhat.

Keep yourself away from high-interest lending schemes (credit cards) and you'll save money.
edit on 3-9-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

Not my problem. Haha

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Not my problem. Haha

Unfortunately I think somehow you're wrong. If the American Dream had not just been about America but instead included the rest of the planet, we'd be a lot better off today!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse

Not my problem. Haha

Unfortunately I think somehow you're wrong. If the American Dream had not just been about America but instead included the rest of the planet, we'd be a lot better off today!

Yes, the leaders of this world have no heart for humanity. They are self-righteous zealots.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join