223 TRILLION DOLLAR world dept ?????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Osiris1953

you must not have a job or get paid in any way, right

only someone with a trust fund or mom to take care of them would say such a thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
A lot of the 223 trillion is in derivatives. The banksters take out multiple loans on a single physical object.

1st loan is for a house or factory machinery.

Then that loan is traded as real money because the loan is almost always paid back.

Then that real money is used to make another loan, which is traded as real money etc...

So in real physical wealth there is only the house or machinery of the first loan, but there is 3 to 10 times as much money attached to the house and machinery as they are worth.

HE who has the gold makes the rules, and the FED has all of the gold, because it says so.

Everything a person owns is really owned by the government.

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s 1933 executive order outlawing the private ownership of gold in the United States
www.moonlightmint.com...

No competition with the FED is allowed.

On March 18, 2011, von NotHaus was pronounced guilty of "making, possessing, and selling his own currency".[5][6]
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5-9-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

Which statement are you referring to?

Nope, no trust fund.

Got booted out of my parents house 14 years ago.

Have a wife & two children and I happen to be the only bread winner in the house.

Not that it matters, I should be able to have an opinion without people making wild assumptions about my personal life.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Osiris1953

"$223 Trillion of worthless paper. Money no longer has any value beyond general faith in its acceptability."

I was responding to that statement.

Money is worth how much you have to work to gain the things you need to live. If it is not worth anything, id like to see you live without it.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

I'm not talking about it's value to an individual, I'm speaking in much broader terms.

I'm well aware of the value of money to a person, however there is nothing backing our money anymore. Money more or less exists as an abstract concept at this point.

The part about money not having any value beyond general faith in its acceptability is almost verbatim from my economics textbook circa 1999. My statement wasn't hyperbole or some kind of detached statement from a rich guy. It's a generally accepted fact. It's not even really disputed.

Regardless of anything else, if no one will accept your money for goods and services it essentially has no value. It's not backed by gold, silver, securities, etc.

In modern society money only has value because we collectively believe it does. It's just paper... on loan from the Federal Reserve with interest. Even a freshly printed dollar bill already represents debt. What do you think income tax pays for, infrastructure? Roads? Our military? That would be nice, but truthfully most of what your tax dollars do is pay the interest on the loans from the Federal Reserve......

So again I'm speaking on a macro level, this has nothing to do with individual people earning a wage, and it most certainly has nothing to do with ability/inability to pay my way through life. There was a point in my life when I was homeless, so anyone even vaguely implying that I am/was a trust fund kid is pretty insulting.

No hard feelings though dude, if you want to discuss further I'm cool with that.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join